My Lactation Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled up at her and quietly informed her, "This is your first test as my slave. You will wear these until I remove them, understand?"

She swallowed hard and whispered, "Yes Master." I felt the train slowing for the station and then with a knowing smile slid off my jacket to slide it over her shoulders concealing her adorned breasts.

There was open relief in her eyes as she risked a look up at me and whispered, "You are too kind Master." I chuckled and retorted, "Don't be so eager to express that yet. Wench you have to give me back the jacket before you get in the car."

The parking lot was illuminated with several lights as we disembarked from the luxury dinner train. I couldn't remember ever feeling as totally wanton as I did holding Jack's black suit jacket closed over my clamped nipples. It blended with the acute anguish that washed through my breasts with every step I took from the compartment and across the asphalt lot to where the low slung Mercedes was parked in a conspicuous place away from the bright lights.

Once we were away from the dispersing crowd of riders I let the jacket open allowing the warm evening breeze to caress my bare breasts as Jack kept his arm about my waist ushering me along. I waited as he unlocked my door then opening it he let me step in front of him behind the tinted glass of the door and smiling up at him I handed him his jacket.

I almost giggled as his fingers flicked the ruby red weights knowing he was getting off on this as much as I was. I bit my lip against the torment and bowing my head, I whispered, "Thank you for your understanding Master. I shall be happy to repay your kindness in any fashion you desire."

His hands cupped my heavy ripe breasts and he gently squeezed them then ordered me into the car closing the door behind me. I carefully lifted my left breast to allow the shoulder harness to glide under it as the mechanism locked in place and Jack rounded the car. I then noticed that the interior light wasn't working when he got in and he saw the questioning look on my face as he quipped, "No ticket; no show!"

I started to laugh only to abruptly stop at the way my nipples hurt when I moved. Jack started the car and drove out the gate as he declared, "Ready to take your place as my slave/cow Big Tits?" I nodded fighting to hold back the whimpering of the pain from the pot holes in the road.

Little did Big Tits know that I had carefully planned out this evening to every detail and before we got home she would know once and for all she was my exclusive property. I kept my speed just below the limit not wanting anything to spoil my plans and enjoyed the time by teasing my slaves clamped nipples and exposed udders.

I waited until I spotted the road I was looking for, pulled the SLC off and eased it down the hundred or so feet on the gravel to a T intersection. Here I turned right onto a section of the old abandoned highway that had been replaced by the new four lane about a hundred feet away. I could clearly see that Big tits was curious about what was going on but she wisely remained silent as I wheeled the luxury sedan down the cracked and weed infested pavement in the semi darkness provided by the bright moonlight.

I smiled spotting the old abandoned road side park ahead surrounded with tall overgrown hedges and pulling into the graveled drive shut off the engine. Reaching down I pulled out the keys and pocketed them then touched the switch that opened the trunk. Big tits remained silent as I exited the vehicle and rounding the car opened her door extending her a hand.

She swallowed hard but never even hesitated as I drew her to her feet to stand in the bright moonlight. I spoke only one word, "Strip!" She reached behind her and found the zipper to the gown then ran it down to let the fabric slip over her hips to pool about her ankles. Stepping out of it she bent over picking it up and extended it to me only to have me quip, "In the back seat slave. You don't need it anymore tonight."

She turned and tossed it in the back, reaching for the top of her left stocking she paused when I said, "I like you like that, leave the rest."

She whispered, "Yes Master J." as she placed her hands behind her head as was fitting making her lush udders stand out even more. The moonlight glittered off the facets of the glass weights as they swayed under her stretched nipples. I smiled then moved to the rear of the car to remove a black case I had placed there earlier that afternoon.

Closing the car door I set the case on the hood and reaching in I removed a set of slave cuffs and a collar. Without even being told she offered her wrist to me and in mere moments her body bore the symbols of her submission. She kept her head bowed as I buckled the collar in place then she stood in total silence as I lifted the restraint belt from the bag and slipping the four inch wide leather about her trim waist I buckled it in place before using a pair of carabineers locked her wrist cuffs to the belt.

This in turn forced her clamp adorned tits to stand out even more as I lifted the cut chain leash from the bag and connected it to her collar. Slipping the leash about my wrist I grasped the handles of the black tool bag in my other hand and turning on my heel led my new slave across the brightly moonlit grass towards the mass of untrimmed hedge that bordered the rest area.

I kept my eyes lowered but managed to keep pace with my master as he led my satin and silk clad body across the uncut grass. The soft night breeze caressed my naked flesh like a lovers kiss and in spite of the burning pain in my tits I found that I was actually getting a good deal of pleasure from being outdoors naked. The soft fur lined cuffs about my wrists and ankles combined with the collar was like a warm security blanket for me as I felt the weights tug at my trapped nipples with each step I took.

I could hear my heels crunching on the gravel under my shoes. I meekly followed Jack as he led me through a narrow opening between the towering hedges and into a moonlit area filled with the metal remains of a children's playground. I looked about and saw the rusted metal poles and frames and swallowed hard realizing that unbeknownst to most people this was a bondage freaks dream land. Jack led me across the moonlit playground and stopped under the swing set where he set down the nylon bag and opening it he found a coil of rope which he tossed one end over the top crosspiece and then fashioned a slip knot in the end.

I tried to slow my breathing as my pulse raced and my cunt started juicing at the prospect of being bound here in the open under this moon and the stars for Jack's pleasure. I widened my stance as I felt him free my wrists from the discipline belt and connect them behind my back slipping the carabineer over the loop of the knot. Moving to the coil of rope he picked it up and walked to the tall A frame off to the right and pulled the rope. The slack came out and lifted my arms up behind me forcing me to lean forward slightly over at a 45 degree angle. This made my clamped udders stand out from my chest as Jack secured the rope.

I shivered wondering what was to come as he returned and picking up the bag he walked away to the nearest weatherworn picnic table where he set the bag down and turning he simply stood and looked at my helpless form. I kept my eyes lowered knowing that to look into his eyes now would bring only punishment. From the instant I had stepped off the train I had known that things had changed between us. Tonight he was in total control and my body was his to use as he desired, no matter how intense.

My eyes swept over Melinda's voluptuous body and I found myself at a momentary loss. I had waited for almost a month for this moment and suddenly there was so much I wanted to do both to her and with her. I had spent over two hours conversing with one of my clients that I had known was deep into the lifestyle and had shared my relationship with my new slave to him. He had been happy and excited for me but had cautioned me about taking my time and systematically easing her into her new life as my slave.

I had to admit just looking at her magnificent tits as they swayed on her chest was breath taking and then I remembered the first time I had seen her discipline herself on cam. I smiled and reached for the bag, I would start from the beginning and work my way through all those fantasies I had experienced.

I heard my master move closer and seconds later he dropped to one knee before me and lifted my head to meet his gaze. I swallowed hard seeing the glint of resolve in his eyes as he brought into view what he held in his hand as he spoke, "Do you remember this slotted wooden spoon Big Tits?" I nodded remembering so well the first time in vivid detail. He smiled and lightly tapped each of the cut glass weights that hung from my clamps as he informed me. "I watched you use this and wanted to reach through that cam link and do it myself. Now tonight I am going to do so, however there will be not a mere eight strokes tonight. No tonight you will get an even twenty and you will keep count and thank me for each one.

My mouth dropped open in total shock as I tried to grasp his words. My udders were so tender now from my milk load that I would be screaming for mercy before he reached ten! I licked my lips and begged, "Please master show this whore mercy, twenty strokes may damage me. Please give me half the strokes to my pussy. This whore has never handled twenty strokes to her engorged tits before, please?"

His eyes glittered in the moonlight at my plea and then to my surprise he agreed then decreed;"Very well but after that I will milk you like a cow. I will squeeze the milk from your tits as I take you." His decision hit me like a proverbial Mac truck as I closed my eyes in utter humiliation. Being milked that way was painful and slow. I nodded my head and whispered, "Yes Master as you desire."

"Whap!"

I gasped at the pain as it flooded my breast but managed, "One. Thank you Master." His fingers teased my other trapped udder then with the snap of his wrist the spoon landed on the outer curve of my engorged tit bag.

Whap!"

I grunted at the pain but taking a slow breath I groaned my thanks keeping count.

His hands ran over my pert backside and then the spoon came up under my ass the convex shape landing square in my glistening pussy lips, "SPLAT!" My uninhibited yelp filled the night as the sting exploded in my cunt and took my breath away, his finger driving into my lower passage. His digit found my clit and a wave of delicious pleasure rocketed through my hips as I fought to express my gratitude and maintain the count.

Again the spoon returned to my aching milk swollen tit and I sobbed in anguish as the mass of sensations my master was administering started to meld into a fog of never before experienced proportions. To be honest I wasn't sure if I was keeping a proper count at this point but I was slipping off into a world of sensation and sexual fever that I had only heard about before.

The punishment ceased and I hung suspended helplessly as I felt master's fingers easing the clamps from my throbbing nipples and then I screamed as the feeling returned to them as he started to squeeze my generous udders working his fingers downward towards my abused nipples. He was behind me leaning over me his arms around me as his hands mauled my milk engorged cow tits. I could feel the lump of his hard shaft against my bare ass and I whimpered, "Please Master, breed this cow, fill her with your hot seed, please?"

To my delight he let go of my aching breasts and I faintly heard his zipper run down then I squealed as he pressed his hardness against my tight asshole. I took a deep breath and forced my body to relax easing his admittance as he pressed harder against my anal sphincter. Suddenly it gave way and I loudly gasped as his thick man root lanced into my bowels.

My head hung in shame as I envisioned what we must look like. My naked body bound and helpless as his hard thick cock forced its way up my tight ass. Suddenly the thought hit me and I smiled through all the pain that racked my womanly form, I was making Jack's fantasies come to life now as he had made mine in KC.

I felt his thickness press deeper into my rear passage until his balls came to rest against my abused stinging cunt lips, then his hands again returned to my aching udders and I watched in awed anguish as he started working my tits with firm rhythm forcing the warm sweet essence to squirt from them onto the ground before me. I sobbed and quivered under his brutal assault knowing this was for his pleasure and that I as his slave secretly wanted this more than the very air I breathed.

MLS-3

Piercings

The next three days we established a routine about the house. Big Tits would wake me promptly at half past six with a blow job and then either in the shower where she bathed me or later in the kitchen I drained her milk swollen udders. We started keeping a record of her milk production and it seemed more substantial when we had sex, especially when I placed her in the milking stantion and abused her udders first.

She didn't seem to have suffered any ill effects from our outing at the park and when I suggested we might go there again she brightened right up and eagerly confessed that in spite of the harsh punishment she had enjoyed it. She trailed behind me totally naked except for some heeled sandals out to the barn the next day and kept me company as I worked in the office. She even volunteered to clean and polish the equipment in the play room.

It was here that I found her on Wednesday afternoon changing out the dildo on the punishment stool. She explained that there were several different types of dildos that came with it and she wanted to remove the one in place and wash it. I helped her free the locking nut and she unscrewed it to take it into the bathroom to wash it.

I hid behind the door and waited until she stepped back in the now dark room and she froze as she spoke," Master?" I seized her wrist and with one fluid motion slung her over my shoulder as she squealed in surprise. However she never struggled once as I carried her across the floor to the circle of light that was in the center of the floor. She looked about as I set her down seeing the heavy leather covered padded beam of wood that hung about four feet off the floor.

I pushed her naked body back against the horizontal beam and grasping her cuffed wrist drew it behind then under the beam to secure it to a ring. Seconds later her other arm was drawn out the other way it too was secured, Her eyes took in the aluminum chains that hung from the rings her wrists were secured with as she tried to figure out what was going on, yet knew she dare not ask. Reaching into my pocket I removed the remote control and pressing a button the hoist hidden over head lifted her womanly form off the floor.

Her head dropped back a low groan escaping her as the weight of her body centered on her shoulders. I stopped the hoist with her lush full tits right at face level. I smiled at her and ran my hands over her big udders as I asked, "You remember that picture you sent me of you in breast bondage out in the woods somewhere?"

I blinked my eyes at him for a few seconds as my mind focused on his words then I nodded, "One of the first ones I sent you, correct?"

He nodded and informed me, "Yes. That photo drove me almost nuts wanting to see these big cow tits bound tightly. I was very easy on you in KC slut, but not this time." I shivered seeing the look in his eyes and bowing my head I whispered, "Yes Master, abuse my tits as you desire."

He moved to the cabinet and returned with the coils of red satin cord he had used in KC and I watched as he looped the rope in half then slid the loop through the heavy ring in my collar then threading the ends through the loop he drew it tight locking it in place.

It was quite obvious that someone had taught him something about this since KC because his skills were right on as he took one section of rope and running the cord between my lush creamy udders he wound the rope snug against my chest wall keeping the coils snug making my generous breast stick out obscenely from my chest. He tied it off behind my back to something on the beam and started on my other breast as I noticed a drop of fluid at the tip of my nipple.

He smiled at me and without a word he turned and left me there for almost a minute before he returned and moving to the cabinet he removed the flogger and that damned egg. I gasped and he smiled as he retrieved another section of rope and doubling it he looped it about my waist leaving the ends to hang on the floor. Without any warning he reached under me and cupping my soaking sex he observed, "Why Big Tits what's this? Are you all hot and bothered?"

I hung my head in shame as I nodded, "Oh Master J you know I am always horny for your hard cock."

He chuckled and retorted, "If nothing else Big Tits, you are honest." With that he forced the egg into my tightness as I groaned knowing the torment I was in for. However I wasn't expecting what came next as he took the rope and moving behind me he drew the red satin up between my obscenely spread cunt lips trapping the egg inside my pussy. He drew it snug tying it to the cord in the small of my back then reaching around he toyed with my throbbing nipples before moving back to pick up the flogger.

I bit my lower lip as he trailed the foot long falls across my bound jutting udders as a tremor coursed through my form. Jeffery wasn't here now and Jack would see to it that he gave me full measure of his passion. His voice low and filled with need filled the soundproof room as he decreed, "I'm not going to ask you to keep count or even thank me for this Big Tits. You're going to be too busy begging for mercy."

I lightly trailed the ends of the soft calfskin across her jutting nipples as she struggled against the chains testing them as I smiled and waited. She arched her back thrusting her rope bound E's in silent offering and I turned on the egg to it's lowest setting as she groaned, "Ohhhhhh Gawwwwwd!" I lightly swatted her bound breasts keeping the strokes light to allow her to get used to what was to come. She wreathed and struggled in her chains making her bound udders sway on her chest as I paused and teased her creamy bound flesh.

Her whimpers of need and lust grew with each passing stroke as I teased her lush jugs. The egg was working flawlessly sending the pulses through her clit to her lust crazed brain. I drew back and laid a light full stroke to her left breast and she squealed in a mixture of delight and anguish,"Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh! Oh god, oh god, yes, please more Master!"

I smiled and caressed her lush udder then targeted her other breast as she groaned, "OH shiiiiittttt!"

"SWITT!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss!"

"SWITT!"

"UNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGA!"

SWITTT!"

"OH SWEET JESUS! OH please more; harder please!"

I stared at her for several seconds the drawing back laid a full force stroke across her bound left udder. She wreathed in abject torment as she squealed, "Please, the egg please!"

Reaching down I turned the egg on full and her high pitched scream filled the room as I drew back and let fly with the flogger across her right nipple.

I didn't know how or when it happened but at some point after master started flogging my bound udders the acute sting of the flogger triggered something in my brain and I suddenly needed the intensity to increase. I begged him for more and to my delight he complied, the full force of the flogger landed on my throbbing dark nipple driving deep into my bound resilient flesh blending with the overwhelming pleasure in my obscenely spread cunt.

123456...8