My Lactation Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What you are asking of me isn't easy, for either of us. For you it means submitting to my orders to service other men and even women; for me it means taking you places beyond anything I have ever thought possible and yet protecting the woman I have come to cherish more than my own life. This places me in a position where there can be nothing hidden from either of us and in that I must tell you all about myself.

My name is Jackson Stone III, what you may not know is that I am the major stockholder in two of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the nation. My designing luxurious adult playroom is my hobby and I do it because I despise the grind of just sitting about counting my money. I don't have to work unless I want to and helping couples enjoy their sex life gives me purpose.

I didn't want my wealth to be a hindrance to our relationship so I never told you but now that has all changed and you need to know that as my companion there will be times when you will have to once again be the proper lady in the public eye, even though I know you hated doing that with Tom. I'm sorry if you feel I was being sneaky but I have learned the hard way that some people's motives are questionable.

I enjoy being your Dom and yet there is only one way I can do that; you will have to submit to taking two more rings as my symbol of total ownership. Are you willing to do that? Are you willing to be presented at the club in Omaha and there in front of a small gathering of other Doms and subs take those rings and promise to be mine?"

A shiver of anticipation coursed through my form as I heard Jack's words. I had known from the first time I had crawled across the balcony at the hotel in KC that Jack was unique and special. His openness and eagerness to let me be the totally wanton woman I was at heart had allowed my love for him to bloom into something that Tom had not been able to even comprehend. I smiled up into his eyes and whispered," Beloved Master Jack please let this allow this wanton whore to strip then be suspended from the rafters and show you by her cries of anguish as you crop her tits and cunt that she desires nothing more than to belong to you, body and soul."

I smiled down at her knowing full well I was going to have to prove to her that I could be the demanding, firm Dom she thought I was. I nodded, then commanded, "Leave on the stockings and heels wench, strip!"

The utter delight in her glittering eyes almost overwhelmed me as she stepped back and without any hesitation unbuckled the belt that held the sheer lace skirt about her waist. She tossed it aside and reaching down freed the stocking tops from the black garter straps that hung from the deep crimson half-cup corset. I took a seat on a stool across the room and enjoyed her impromptu strip tease as she ran the heavy duty zipped down the front of it and eased it open letting her lush milk swollen udders to bounce free.

She tossed it atop the skirt and extended her wrists for the leather straps that were at the ends of the three foot spreader bar that hung from the pulley overhead. I reached over and unlatched the lock on the winch and lowered it down then relocked it and carefully placed her wrists in the satin lined leather cuffs. I tightened then securely then turning the crank lifted her arms back above her head until she was all but on her tiptoes with her feet shoulder width apart.

I smiled at her and reaching out unscrewed the studs from her nipples and slid them in my pocket as she shivered in anticipation. The soft night breeze wafted across her jutting udders as she sighed, "Oh Master please. May this wanton whore have permission to come?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes my beloved slave, you may come all you like tonight."

I watched as Jack turned and moving the stool close he sat back down and leaning forward he hefted my right udder in his powerful lean fingers. I swallowed hard as he hefted it's weight in his palm then without any warning he brought his other hand to it with a solid smack that sent a wave of anguish through my torso. I cried out softly as the pain exploded in my tit then gasped as his mouth covered my dark thick nipple and he sucked hard on it.

I groaned in anguish as my milk seemed to rush through my ducts and into his hungry mouth. Jack had never been this rough with me before and I found it both exciting and erotic knowing he was going to not just push my limits, he was about to set new ones for me. I arched my back as best I could as his mouth drew my warm sweet essence from my body. I closed my eyes and relished in the harshness of his grip on my udder combined with the total raw way his mouth and teeth ravaged my flesh.

The night breeze caressed my flesh like a lover's kiss as Jack mauled and abused my out thrust jugs. I panted as the aching void in my pussy dripped its juices onto the floor below my helpless body. I fought the urge to beg him to take me knowing full well I had begged for this and now I was at his mercy, totally.

MY cock was rock hard and throbbing with raw lust as I drew Melinda's sweet nectar from her udder. I knew she was ready to explode any moment and yet I was determined to give her what she craved and let her know that she would never have to seek another Dom. Her belly undulated as she hung there her hips jerking as if she were riding an invisible cock and I slid a hand down between her stocking-clad thighs .

My hand ran up her right inner thigh and even before I was even close to her bald snatch I could feel the intense heat emanating from her core. She held her breath in anticipation of my plunging my fingers into her tightness but I simply cupped her and squeezed as she let her head drop back as she whimpered in abject need. I slowly let two fingers glide across her swollen throbbing clit as she tried desperately to buck on them only to discover that I was not putting any pressure on her little nubbin. She broke as I knew she would, "Oh for the love of god, please Master!"

I had absolutely no shame, Jack was once again proving himself to be the maestro and I was the orchestra as he broke me to his will. I shuddered in his grasp as I begged him to make me come knowing all the while that I was his and he would take me at his leisure. His teeth gripped my turgid nipple and bit down slowly letting the sharp grip of his teeth send waves of anguish through my swollen breast. I shuddered and with a shrill cry that rent the night I came for the first of countless orgasms to come before he carried me off to our bed.

Even as I thrashed in my bonds his mouth was again drawing my life sustaining nectar from my generous udders. I panted and sobbed under his onslaught without reservations knowing that he was relishing in my torment and ongoing need to be punished. I vaguely remember him switching to my other dripping udder as I swayed helplessly off the floor as wave after wave of sexual pleasure rippled through my form.

The firm open handed slaps to my tits blended with the soft caresses and kisses to my abused flesh as Jack mercilessly tormented and abused my ripe creamy breasts. They were a mass of dusky pink flesh, my areoles swollen and tender, nipples glistening and elongated from all his suckling. He finished emptying me and wasted no time at all before he started tugging and pinching my dark nubbins as he used the wooden ruler on the soft flesh of my cow tits.

I begged and pleaded for mercy knowing full well that Jack was going to give me full measure as I had asked. He stepped back and without any warning seized the riding crop from the table and bringing his arm back he lightly brought it to my chest letting the leather pad kiss my out thrust udders. The blow was barely more than a light swat but the heaviness of the leather drove into my flesh exploding with red hot agony that took my breath away.

My mouth opened in a silent scream as my tits bounced under the stroke, my head came up as my eyes focused on my breasts and I saw the dark pink line form on my tits. I inhaled and the scream erupted from my lungs as the second blow landed and again I was at a loss to express the intense agony that filled my torso. I noted that Jack was avoiding my nipples at all costs and I had to admit that at that moment I loved him for it.

I paused and surveyed the first two strokes to my slave's chest and shook my head in abject wonder. The tittie flogger we had always used before was child's play to this and yet Melinda had not even hinted that she needed or wanted a time out, let alone use her safe word. The stark contrast of the dark pink lines against her creamy skin drew me like a magnet and without even thinking I reached out and hefted her lush udders in my hands.

She gasped and shivered under my touch as she panted and begged, "Water, please?" I nodded and poured her a glass of wine then held it to her lips as she drank thirstily. I took away the glass and she smiled weakly, "Oh shit that hurts, but god I like it, a few more and I'm going to come like a fucking freight train!"

I set the glass aside and she nodded telling me she was eager for more. I caressed her lush abused udders and administered a firm twist to each nipple before letting the crop again find her out thrust jugs. She groaned tugging at her bonds, her tits juddering on her chest as I smiled in delight, damn she looked good and it was taking me every bit of resolve to resist her.

I changed tactic and grasping her left nipple lifted her heavy milk bag to target the tender nether flesh of her udder. Her squeal of torment filled the dimly lit gazebo as her body jerked and twisted in my grasp. I dropped her tit and moving to the other side caressed her other jug before seizing her glistening nipple and lifted it to again bring the crop to her creamy flesh. Her shrill cry filled the night as she tossed her head back and forth wildly as her knees gave out and she hung by her wrists, sobbing in abject anguish.

The intensity of the crop to the sensitive undersides of my breasts sucked the very life from my lower limbs as the pain slammed through my tits straight to my pulsing clit. This was so much more intense than anything I had ever known before and yet I couldn't find the strength to or will power to call for a time out.

It was as if my body had a mind of its own and all my poor pussy knew was it needed to cum and nothing else was relevant. I hung before my master my breasts swaying on my chest as the waves of agony blended magically with the pleasure in my cunt and I felt my nipples swelling up in anticipation of the kiss of the crop.

Jack knew my body now even better than I and he knew I needed the exquisite agony that targeting my puffy areoles and nipples brought. This was like a drug fix that I needed and craved to be complete and seconds later Jack brought it to me with zest.

I drew back the crop and using a moderate amount of force laid the flexible fiberglass directly across Big Tit's left nipple. The two inch wide leather pad landed on her puffy areole dead on. I watched with glee as it sank into her flesh driving her nipple back into her lush creamy mound with a solid, "SWIT!"

Ruby red lips went wide as did her beautiful eyes as she shuddered and squealed in agony then gurgled, "Coming!" I never hesitated as I targeted her other nipple and she screamed softly as the pleasure overwhelmed her senses. The busty brunette shook her head back and forth like a wild animal as she wreathed in abject ecstasy as the orgasm ripped through her helpless form. She panted and trembled, unashamedly as she whimpered, "Please....please..Master.. take me....please show mercy!"

I smiled and moving behind hr grasped her slender waist and drawing her to her feet opened my robe. I eased my thick shaft between her spread ass cheeks and with one solid thrust drove my cock up her tight ass.

I thought sure my poor asshole was being ripped open as Jack lanced his thick man tool into my tight rear. The red hot fire exploded in my ass, my cry exploding from my lips as I felt Jack's powerful fingers grip my swaying udders, pulling me back on his thickness. The raw fire of the crop to my flesh only added to my pleasure. I hung my head in total submission as he eased back and rammed in a second time as I moaned and pleaded." Oh damn, yes fuck my ass Master, hurt me!"

Even as I spoke I was stunned hearing myself say this. Never in my life had I ever begged anyone to hurt me until now and yet I knew that I had to. I needed to feel humiliation and pain, I had to let go and give Jack my total trust and show him I totally trusted his dominance. His strong digits tightened harshly around my abused flesh forcing it to ooze between his fingers as I squealed in newly discovered agony.

I lewdly rocked my hips against his groin taking every bit of him into my rear passage feeling his balls slap against my buttocks. Drops of milk dripped from my crushed tits onto the floor below me as my master thrust into my passage with a vengeance. My pussy felt as empty as the Grand Canyon as it silently cried out to be filled yet I knew that its needs would have to wait until my master was ready to fill it.

Strong, powerful hands twisted and ravaged my breasts as Jack rammed his thick man root deep into my churning asshole. I gasped and moaned shamelessly filling the night with the sounds of my need and lust for his possession. I panted in synch to the ramming of his thick hard cock into my obscenely spread back passage. His pace increased and seconds later his hot load blasted deep into my colon as I sobbed in delight knowing he was taking his pleasure with my helpless body.

I smiled down at Melinda as she knelt before me minutes later and without any hesitation used her mouth to lick my shaft clean of our mixed juices. She had never hesitated when I had freed her wrists from the spreader bar and ordered her to lick me clean, much to my surprise. This was another first for her and I stood in total amazement looking down at the bruises and clearly defined marks on her otherwise flawless udders.

Her areoles were swollen and obviously tender as she cleaned me with gusto and I knew that once back in the house I would have to administer a good deal of TLC to my slave. I reached down and caressed her golden streaked hair as she sighed in bliss. It was quite obvious that another milestone had been reached and it was time to move this relationship to the next level. I just hoped that Melinda was going to understand that I had to do this because I needed the stability.

I drew her to her feet before me and reaching down I grasped her hands in mine as she looked up at me in puzzled bewilderment. I leaned down and brushed a kiss across her brow before whispering, "We need a time out to talk wench."

She grinned back and nodded as I led her across the gazebo to the upholstered chair where I sat down and drew her into my lap. She slipped her arms about my neck and with a soft warm smile she asked, "Alright Jack what's on your mind? I know something has been bothering you for almost a week now; tell me what it is."

I leaned back and looking into her beautiful green eyes I spoke, "Melinda when we started this relationship I was quite content to have you as both my cow and my submissive. Over the past several weeks I have come to enjoy both dominating you as well as milking your lush udders every day. However, I need to know that you trust me to take you even further than we went tonight, but not just as your master, but as your companion."

I saw the gleam in his eyes and knew what he wasn't saying. For a moment I felt a rush of fear course through me. Not because I didn't love him but because I knew from experience just how protective Tom had been and I didn't want Jack doing that as well. I then realized that I had come to a crossroads. Either I trusted Jack to let me explore my limits or I had to stifle these feelings I had for him.

The very idea of not sharing his life was almost physically painful, as much as I loved my independence and my newly discovered sexuality not having Jack there to dominate me and push me was almost unthinkable. Taking a slow calming breath I leaned down and caught his gaze then spoke, "Jack let me say this then you can decide what you think we should do. I told you weeks ago that I loved you, I meant it then and I do still. But understand this, Tom was not ever this open with me and your openness has made me feel a freedom that I never thought possible.

I know all too well that there are aspects of this lifestyle I have never experienced and to be honest there are some I don't care to. You know what those are and I trust you to both protect and care for me in that regard. On the other hand, I am telling you right now that as your submissive and your cow I will comply with any order you give me. If you wish to modify our contract and make it more permanent, I will submit to that. I belong to you, period."

I waited as he looked back at me then he smiled and decreed, "Very well. It is time you were publicly collared as my slave. I will arrange for this just before the grand opening of the "Stocks & Bonds" club in Omaha. At that time you will publicly declare your total commitment to me and take not just my collar but your rings as well, understood?"

My heart raced as I leaned in and hugged him as I whispered, "Yes my beloved master."

1...345678