My Lactation Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed at her brazen advances and yet feeling her soft slender fingers on my tits felt so erotic. I hadn't had a woman touch me like this since my freshman year at college and I suddenly found myself wondering what it would be like to service another woman in front of my master. He had never mentioned anything about that aspect of our relationship however after Jeff had so masterfully used my body in KC I found myself eager to have another man use me for my master's pleasure. I knew that I would have to pleasure her Dom in payment for his services but that didn't bother me at all. If anything it made me hot as hell.

I sat on the plush stool in the corner of the examination room and waited as Big Tits had her rays taken. I silently observed as Thad laid out four barbell studs and four stainless steel rings on the table as he informed me, "I would like to take some pictures later of her piercings for my portfolio. I keep a record of my BDSM work."

I agreed replying, "As long as there are no face shots, I want to keep this discreet."

He nodded and replied, "No problem Jack. I don't do facial shots, even if I do piercings there."

The door opened and Big Tits was led back into the well lit room by her leash. Without being told she perched her naked body on the edge of the table as the lab coated woman handed the dildo from her soaking pussy to Jack encased in a plastic bag as she informed him, "I'm afraid this will interfere with the piercing of her labia Sir. I will replace it after the procedure is completed if you so desire." I accepted the bag and laid it on the counter as Thad slid the films into the view plate.

He surveyed the four exposures and declared, "Damn Jack you lucked out with this bitch! I can put two vertical holes just about two millimeters behind each nipple and not even come close to her milk tubes."

I smiled and responded, "Alright go for it."

It was both fascinating and yet very erotic watching as my lovely big titted slave was secured to the table and positioned for the procedure. Her eyes met mine for a few brief seconds and I smiled back at her reassuringly. She closed her eyes as the metal plate was positioned under her jutting udders and the surgeon grasped her thick dark nipples in a padded hemostat.

I saw Big Tit's eyes go wide as he tugged on the interment stretching out her nipple and areole positioning her breast in the small black crosshairs of the lazar. He firmly spoke, "Now take a deep breath, exhale and hold it." I watched as Melinda complied and seconds later there was a loud "SNAP!" as the lazar flashed for a micro second and the hole instantly appeared through her areole.

Thad quickly inserted a sterile barbell stud through the hole and screwed on the other ball before releasing the hemostat. Stepping back he viewed his work and smiled before repositioning the lazar for the next shot. I saw the gleam in Malinda's eyes and smiled, damn if the horny little slut wasn't getting off on this!

The lazar-beam lanced through my flesh so fast that I never felt any discomfort at all until the lab coated man slid the stud through my areole. Then it was like a low level burning sensation that only made my pussy wetter. I waited anxiously as the machine was realigned for the next shot and I bit my lower lip as I felt the hemostats grasp my turgid nipple and tug it outwards. It felt so damn good as the discomfort washed through my breast as my creamy udder was maneuvered into position. I waited as he checked the X-ray then made a minor adjustment to the machine then he again instructed me to exhale and hold it. I froze and again there was a Loud, "SNAP!" as another hole appeared through my other areole.

In mere seconds my lush udders bore the symbols of my master's ownership and a swell of pride welled up in me as I saw the delight in his eyes at my new adornment. I managed a soft smile at him as he grasped my hand in his and brought it to his lips. Oh God I loved this man, he was letting me become the woman I was created to be and my heart was bursting with deep affection for this man that knew me better than I even knew myself.

The piercings of my outer labia took about all of ten minutes and then I knew that it was time to pay the tab. I swallowed hard as the surgeon removed his lab coat and keeping on his gloves he stepped between my well spread thighs. I felt his fingers part my newly pierced labia and then there was the sound of his zipper as he exposed his shaft. I groaned as his thick man root invaded my lower passage.

The residual pain from the piercings blended with the delightful pleasure of his invasion as I arched my back and thrust out my lush tits. He thrust deep into my passage, filling me with his hard fuck tool. I felt the table lower and in mere seconds my head was hanging off the other end of the padded surface. I watched from my inverted position as my master moved to just above my head and in seconds his rock hard cock was poised at my pouting lips.

I pursed them eagerly and sighed in bliss as he eased forward spreading my lips wide as he glided into my hot sucking mouth. I reached up unashamedly and cupping his ass cheeks drew him deeper into my mouth as I felt the hard man shaft ram again into my cock hungry pussy.

Then a muffled unexpected squeal escaped my lips as something landed on my up thrust udders and I knew it had to be the lands of a flogger. I arched my back off the table silently signaling the sub to proceed. I relished in the possession of both men as they plundered my now pierced body, I trembled under the raw lust of the surgeon's savage assault, his impressive man meat slamming into my swollen pussy as my master used my mouth as a mere cum depository. All I could do was enjoy the orgasm that was building in my pussy and pray that master let me ride home topless, once we got out of town.

New Horizons

The following six weeks were like nothing I had ever known could exist, my new slave catered to my every desire; not that I pushed her all that much because I wanted her to settle into her new life. When it was prudent she would ask for a "Time out" and we would talk things out so we both understood what the other needed in their role in the household.

I found myself ecstatic as Melinda adjusted to her new life as my cow. She could be playful and yet totally submissive as I would secure her in the stantion and milk her generous udders twice a day, I drank her dry in the mornings.

She never hesitated when I ordered her to the loft in the barn for bondage and discipline sessions and eagerly offered me her ass whenever I even caressed her bubble butt. I had noticed that over the past several weeks she had lost a bit of weight, but not where it hurt her lush figure any. She was an immaculate housekeeper and I learned that she kept her on line harness sales doing a steady yet moderate business.

After about three weeks we mutually determined that trying to keep the intense training routine we had been was taking a toll on both of us and we settled into a more relaxed schedule that let us cuddle in front of the TV if we wanted to or just lay out on the back deck together. Oh don't get me wrong, I still craved Big Tits and enjoyed milking her, but it was more relaxed and sedate now.

To be honest she was becoming acclimated to my house and it just felt right to have her going about the house wearing what I wanted and taking her as I wished secure in the knowledge that she was mine. I took special care with her cleaning her four piercing sites, keeping them sterile as they quickly healed up.

Then the phone call came and I swore under my breath, the timing sucked as usual but I had no choice but to fly off to L.A. for two days and I couldn't take Big Tits with me. I let her bath me and shave me as was her ritual that morning and then I took her back to bed and this time I made love to her with an intensity that brought tears to her beautiful green eyes.

She sat astride my hard shaft and looking down at me she begged, "Master have I displeased you in some way? I am yours for the taking; you need not be gentle with me."

I smiled at her and tenderly caressing her lips I answered, "My dear slave I am the master and I may take you as I desire, is this not so?"

She nodded insisting, "But Master you have never went down on me before with the intent of my getting pleasure. Why?"

"Because I must leave you here for a couple of day alone my sweet slave."I answered.

Her eyes went wide as she pleaded, "Please take me with you, please Sir. I will act as your secretary if you like."

I shook my head and replied, "I'm sorry Big Tits, but not this time. However I will take my lap top with me and stay in contact with you. While I'm gone however I need you to finish unpacking your boxes you have stashed out in the barn and assemble that new sex swing for the play room in the loft."

I didn't understand this; Jack's business was doing well and yet for some unexplained reason I felt as if this had nothing to do with his business. I lowered my head in submission my mind going full out as I attempted to rationalize why he would just up and fly off to the west coast on such short notice. I eased from his semi hard shaft and kneeling on the bed began licking his glistening scepter as he softly informed me, "Stop and look at me Big Tits."

I immediately obeyed and found his eyes filled with concern. He reached out to caress my lush breasts as he quietly informed me;"This is family business Melinda and to be quite honest about it I'm not ready yet to tell them about you."

I hung my head and softly asked, "Is Master ashamed of me? Have I displeased you in some way?" His answer was fast and resolute, "No! You are a rare gift, one I must confess I don't want to share with anyone else right now. If I took you with me my sister and sister-in-law would have a hay day dragging you all over Rodeo Drive asking questions that to be honest I have no answers for ; to them living with me amounts to two things; marriage and kids, they have no idea that I have a sex slave."

I looked up at him and smiled as I sighed;"Master this slut wants only your symbols of ownership, I could ask for nothing more to be content serving you. I have an implant so children are not even possible."

His fingers teased my turgid nipples as I shivered with desire as he smiled and retorted, "I know that, however remember that according to the contract you signed I can change the terms at any time I so desire, with your approval."

I glanced up at him and gasped seeing the expression on his face. I had known him long enough now to know he was up to something, but just what I had no idea. I meekly smiled and replied, "Yes Master I know. Will you call me before you get home so I may greet you properly upon your arrival?"

"Of course I will. In the mean time you may consider the time while I'm gone as free time outside of what you need to unpack those cartons in the store room out in the barn. You may wear clothes and go into town to shop or take your little sports car out for a spin or two. It hasn't been driven for a few weeks." he decreed.

I was both stunned and yet elated at his generosity; this relationship was turning out much different than I had imagined. Even as I scampered for the shower my mind was going full tilt on preparing a very special candle light dinner for him served by a very naked brunet. I managed to get through breakfast and started packing his clothes when he came up behind me and reaching around me cupped my tits in his hands and drew me back against his broad chest.

I sighed in bliss as he pinched my dark thick nipples and tugged on the silver studs that kept my nipples protruding obscenely from my puffy areoles from my creamy milk bags. His hands were powerful and yet demanding as he tormented my udders making my pussy ache with need. I never even hesitated when he bent me over the open suitcase, I heard his zipper lower. In mere moments his thick man root was slipping past the stainless steel rings in my outer labia lancing deep into my tight sheath as he used me.

I wiggled my pert ass invitingly as he thrust again into my tightness;, the rings sending twinges of pleasure through my clit as I begged for more. He chuckled and retorted, "Big Tits, you are a totally wanton whore and I am so glad you belong to me."

I smiled with joy as he reached under me and grasping my heavy swaying udders he held them tight as he started ramming his hard fuck tool in my body. I groaned and shivered under his masterful control as he pillaged my body at will and I acknowledged the fact that I was born to this; to be his property, his sexual toy and to enjoy caring and catering to him as long as he desired me.

The sound of the locks securing the suitcase closing almost hurt as I watched Big Tits stand over the now closed leather case. I had battled with myself for hours now trying to find a way to tell her the entire truth and not risk that she would jump to the wrong conclusions. However the means of doing so still eluded me. It was bad enough that I was going to have to leave her for three days and in that time try to keep my family from finding out about her. My sister was a dyed in the wool romantic and if she even caught a whiff of a woman in my life, she would storm my place like a battalion of marines.

But that wasn't what really bothered me, if I was honest with myself I knew that this woman was filling a very special place in my life and my heart. True enough she had spoken of her love for me and at the time I had brushed it aside as mere lustful ponderings. Not that I didn't want her love, but I wanted to be the one to woo her as not just my property, but as my other half of a whole.

I also knew that if I took this to the next level that she would be exposed to a much broader circle of people and that the warm cozy little world we so enjoyed would be threatened and possibly lost, perhaps forever. I turned from the sliding glass door that accessed the back deck outside the master bedroom and found Melinda kneeling before me in her presentation position. Her head bowed in submission as she waited for my next command.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and knew that I had to leave for the airport in about two hours and there were things I had to do before we separated. I moved to the nightstand and sliding open the drawer lifted out the leash before clipping it to her collar. A slight tug brought her to her feet and without a word I led her across the floor towards the door.

I sensed that something was bothering my master as he clipped the leash to my collar and led me from the bedroom and down the steps into the living room. It had something to do with his impending trip but just what it was I had no idea. I felt a rush of enjoyment flow over me as he opened the back door of the house and led my naked form across the sunlit yard to the barn as I felt the milk in my breasts start to let down in anticipation of the surging pumps.

Max tagged along playfully as Jack led me into the open barn door and down the concrete covered center of the structure. My heels clicked on the smooth gray floor as he opened the stall door and led me inside the well lit milking room. I meekly positioned myself in the metal framework and waited as Jack dropped to one knee and indicated the newly installed panel before me.

His voice was low and mellow as he informed me, "I have a tasking for you to perform while I'm gone wench. You are to come out here every eight hours as scheduled and milk yourself. The green button will start the pumps and the red button stops them. You will take the milk you drain from your udders and place the container in the small fridge under the counter, make sure it's sealed tight."

I met his gaze and answered, "Yes Master, any other instructions?" He smiled at me

The pumps were cycling steadily. Milk was drawn from my creamy tit bags as Jack watched a few feet away. Max seemed to know my growing need and he whimpered anxiously.

I stood off to one side and watched as Max reluctantly moved around Big Tits then moved to his kennel where I secured him. I heard her whimper in a mixture of need and frustration as I repositioned myself behind her and unzipping my slacks I eased my hard man-tool free before thrusting hard into her tight rear. I knew that the two hidden cameras in the room were catching every detail of her humiliating ordeal and yet I knew too that if she had at last told me that she was mine, totally.

I eased my satiated body from the bathtub and dried myself off as my mind attempted to accept the events of the past three hours. True enough I had wanted Jack to let me experience things I had never done before, he had taken me beyond anything I had even imagined. I had to admit that the delight and pleased look on Jack's face had clearly conveyed his approval of my choice even though I had to admit as well that I had bucked my hips in wanton need like a total slut as Jack brought me to three fantastic orgasms before he had flooded my ass.

I had dutifully placed the abnormally full container of milk in the fridge as ordered after Jack had ravished my tight ass hole and then knelt before him and sucked his cock finding he had another load of cum just for me. To my surprise Max kept close to my side as if he had staked an unspoken claim on me and yet he was as playful as a puppy after Jack loaded his suitcase in his Solstice and drove away.

It felt strange putting on a demi cup bra after removing my studs; I would put them back in when I returned from town. It wouldn't do to have the staff at the store see them when I went shopping for clothes .I found a matching set of tap pants to go with the bra and started looking over clothes.

I found a silk blouse that was a deep emerald green and a pair of snug jeans to go with my four inch heels then brushed on my makeup and pausing at the closed door to Jack's closet I smiled then pushed the button to open the doors. They rolled back silently and without any hesitation I moved to the black box that rested atop his dressing table.

I lifted the lid and withdrew the black satin choker he had let me wear on the train ride and without a second thought slid it about my neck to secure it in place. Turning I moved to my closet and finding the kneeling slave earrings slid them in place through the lobes of my small ears. I had no idea if anyone would even notice them but I was both proud and humbled that Jack was my master and that I served him. After wafting on a bit of perfume I found my keys hanging on the hook by the back door along with the extra remote that controlled the gate. Taking a deep breath I stepped out into the mid morning sunshine and started organizing my thoughts, Master's homecoming had to be special. However I had to unpack the boxes I had stored in the loft before I could head for town.

I had broken down the cardboard cartons and put them in the recycle box when it dawned on me that the case with all the DVD's of my training sessions with Tom was missing. I had remembered quite vividly packing them and wondering how Jack was going to react watching another man use my body. I had been a bit wary in KC when Jeff had so ruthlessly plundered my body while I had been bound to the bed. But Jack had seemed to handle it without too much difficulty and I had noticed that he had watched me pretty closely as if he was expecting me to use my safe word.

I had just relaxed and enjoyed feeling that big black cock slam into my bald hot pussy. I had imagined that I was a white missionary in deepest Africa being raped by a sleek Swahili warrior. Then when Jack had shoved his cock in my mouth I had really let go and just relished in the mass of sexual sensations that had flooded over me. I looked around a bit and then discovered the small box lying by the door to the storage closet. I picked up the carton and opening the door I froze as I saw something strange.

1...345678