My Last Summer Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika had grown from a toddler into a little girl, complete with a backpack to carry her treasures. She walked, holding her mother's hand with all the confidence of any five-year-old I had ever seen. I was concerned that she might regard me as a stranger, since the only contact she had with me for the past year was over Skype.

When Tatiana saw me, she swept Annika into her arms and rushed towards me. She set Annika down, dropped her carry-on bag and gave me a hug that nearly squeezed the life out of me.

"Oh, Denny, it is so good to see you again. Thank you for doing this for me."

"It is good to see you, too. I am so glad you knew that you could call me to help."

I was relieved that Annika recognized me. During the time waiting for their baggage and the walk to the car, she told me everything that happened since they left Miami. I heard about the turbulence and about the "old man" who threw up. I heard about the pretzels they served and that she sat in her own seat and did not have to sit on mommy's lap. She showed me the pilot wings she got and announced that she was going to fly airplanes when she got big.

I got them home and settled into the new suite I built. We had a great few days before the Brien picked her up for Annika's time with him. We spent a day at Valley Fair, a large amusement park, went to the Children's Museum and had several picnics in the park near my house.

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed having a little one running around the house, and I really enjoyed Tatiana's company. Each night after we got Annika settled in, we sat in the great room and sipped wine before turning in ourselves. It was almost as though she had been gone a few days instead of over a year. I did not realize how much I missed having someone else around the house for company.

Brien came by on Monday to pick up Annika and took her to Julia's house. (Brien lived in a dump and Tatiana refused to let Annika stay there.) With Annika gone, the house was empty and quiet and the mood was subdued. For several days, Tatiana acted quite lonely.

Gradually, however, as Tatiana became more comfortable staying in my house, I noticed that she started acting a bit differently and this is where my story really starts.

Chapter 2: Summer Begins

I love girl watching. The weather was warm on Tuesday, so I took the opportunity to sit at my favorite bench just inside a park known for its running and walking trails. It was a great day for watching and fantasizing about what a 57-year-old man would do with some of the attractive women who jogged and walked by.

I saw a trio of young (18-20 year-olds) on a brisk walk wearing short, flouncy skirts. As they walked, their hip actions caused the skirts to flip up, revealing two pair of thong panties and one pair of conventional, conservative white cotton panties.

A few minutes later, a jogger came by with the biggest rack I had seen in years. Despite a heavy-duty bra, her tits jiggled as she walked and it made me wonder how painful it must be.

Following her a few minutes later was a pair of joggers wearing small sports bras and tight running shorts. In my younger days, the police would have arrested them for being in public in their underwear, but thank goodness, social norms today are more liberal.

Later, a woman in a white bikini top and tight, white short-shorts approached with in-line skates. Her legs were toned and muscular. Her shorts pressed against her crotch and presented a nearly perfect camel-toe. I was starting to feel pressure in my pants as my cock began to swell. My eyes wandered up her flat, tanned abdomen to her chest, I could make out the faint outline of her dark areoles against the white fabric. The way everything fit, there was nothing left to the imagination.

"Hello, Denny. Getting any work done?"

I was shocked out of my admiration of this female form when I realized that I was staring at my daughter-in-law.

"Ahhh... Ahhh, no, I mean yes. I'm sorry; I was just thinking about a client and didn't notice it was you."

"I hate to break it to you Denny, but unless I am the client you were thinking of, you noticed. You were checking me out since I came around the bend back there. "

"Tatiana, I am sorry. You must think I am a pervert."

"Denny, I am teasing you. I'm glad you noticed. So, what do you think of the new me?"

"You look great. I can't believe the transformation! I saw right away that you lost weight and changed your hair, but...well you just look great."

"There was a time I would have called you a liar because you would have told me that no matter what. That is why I appreciated your stares a few minutes ago."

I looked her over again, as she tugged at her shorts, which enhanced the outline of her pussy against the clingy fabric of the shorts.

She sat down next to me and took a swig from a water bottle she carried with her. Some spilled on her the bikini top, rendering it nearly transparent and highlighting a magnificent breast with small, dark areolas and nipples.

"Florida seems to agree with you," I said.

"It does. When we moved there last year, I was a mess. It is no wonder that Brien lost interest in me. Lucky for me, I was able to get a job at a high-end restaurant in South Beach. I quickly learned that the women down there are not only good looking; most of them are smart, too. To make any money there, you need looks and brains."

She took another gulp of water. "I was so depressed until someone told me that every woman has a hot body, you just need to clear away the clutter. So, I started exercising, lifting weights, running, roller-blading and eating right. This is the result."

"Well," I said, "it certainly paid off; although you know that to me you have always been beautiful."

"I know that, and I appreciate it. I just wanted to make a new start before I turn 30 next year."

"What are your plans, now that you are approaching the ripe old age of 30?"

I don't really know. I didn't tell you this, but I quit my job in Miami and moved out of my apartment. All my things are in storage. I realized it would be too hard to keep my obligations with the divorce decree now that Annika is five. There is no way I can advance within a company if I have to quit my job every spring and look for a new one on the fall. It isn't fair to my employer or Annika. I was thinking of trying to find something up here before fall and then find a place of my own. "

"Whatever you need, you can count on me; and as for moving into your own place, you have your own place right where you are. You and Annika are welcome to stay as long as you want or permanently."

She was obviously relieved and she leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek, but she missed and her lips briefly touched mine. It had happened so quickly, but it sent electricity through my body. I think it had an effect on her as well, because she lingered, her lips just inches from mine. I didn't know if she was deciding whether to kiss me again, or waiting for me to kiss her.

Then, the moment passed.

"Okay, Denny, I've got another ten miles or so to do. Meet you back at your house?"

"You will meet me back home. It is your home for as long as you want to stay." I don't think she heard me because she was already on her way, and I saw that she looked as good going away as she did coming towards me.

I got home before she did. I dropped my computer and papers in my office, which is next to the master bedroom, and looked out the window just as Tatiana skated home. Even from that distance, I could see that the sweat made her skin glisten. She stopped by the outdoor shower near the pool and let the cold water drench her. She toweled off, and even from this distance, I could see her dark areolas through the wet fabric of her bikini top. I stood back from the window and watched; once again, my cock started to press against my zipper as I checked out my daughter-in-law. Twice I thought I saw her looking up into my window. Was she checking to see if I was watching?

During dinner that evening, she wore what I would call men's jogging shorts: pretty short but loose. I could see her white panties through the loose fitting leg opening.

When she retired for the evening, she gave me a kiss, not on the cheek but on the lips. It was nothing passionate, but her lips tasted sweet and were so soft. I knew that the kiss would leave a lingering impression in my mind.

That night in bed, I could not get Tatiana out of my head. I tried to figure out if she was teasing me or if she was openly flirting with me. I threw back the covers and stroked my cock until it reached its full length. As I was devoting the full measure of my attention to my aching organ, there was a tap at the door, and before I could cover myself, Tatiana opened it. The light from the hall was like a spotlight on my aching cock.

She mumbled an apology and backed into the hall, but did not close the door. She half hid herself behind the door and asked where she could find a light bulb. In the light, I could see that she wore only panties and a light tee shirt cut just below her tits. I could still see her legs and could also see that the tee shirt had pulled up, revealing most of her right breast. What I saw did nothing to relieve the raging hard-on I now had.

"Ah, give me a second and I will find one for you."

I pulled on a pair of running shorts and a tee shirt and, and tried to use my force of will to make my hard-on go down, but I was only partially successful. I walked to her room, sporting a half-erect organ. When I got to her room, the only light, the large overhead fixture was burned out. In my rush to get the room ready and furnished, I had not gotten around to buying any bedside lamps.

I found a bulb and climbed on a chair to replace it. Tatiana stood by the chair to steady it. In doing so, she was at eye level with my cock, which was still semi-hard. When the light came on, I looked down and could see both of her tits clearly as the hem of her shirt climbed over them as she reached up to take the burned out bulb from my hand. She also brushed her hand across my crotch. There was no way I could remain composed, and my cock immediately responded to the visual and physical stimulation. It occurred to me that the whole thing seemed contrived, and I decided that if I got hard, I got hard. I was not going to suffer from embarrassment for a natural physical reaction in the presence of a half-naked young woman.

When I finished replacing the bulb, I climbed off the ladder and she thanked me and kissed me on the cheek.

The next morning, I had breakfast meeting with a client. As came out of my room, I saw a naked Tatiana looking in the linen closet. I ducked back into an alcove and watched her from a distance of 15 feet or so. From where I stood, I could see that she was definitely not the same Tatiana who left Minnesota a year ago. Not only was she trim, but she was wonderfully toned, almost muscular. As she stood on her tiptoes to get whatever it was she needed, the muscles in her legs and ass were well defined. From the side her tits were almost triangular shaped: no sag or bulbous look of "manmade" breasts. I also notice that there were no tan lines. She obviously spent time outdoors in the nude, or at least, nude in the tanning salons.

When it appeared she found what she was looking for, I stepped back until I heard the door to her room close so she would not see me. Guilt consumed me over the way I was thinking about and gawking at my daughter-in-law, but at the same time, a healthy cock knows no guilt and it remained inflamed while I watched her. Any other time, I might have gone back into my room for a little handmade relief, but I was late for the appointment, and personal matters had to wait.

I got back home about 2:00 after a series of grueling presentations to potential clients. As I was coming in the door, I met Tatiana, who was just back from a jog. She wore a sports bra and tight compression shorts. Once again, her pussy lips created a camel toe that made me wonder if she was wearing underwear.

"Denny, you have been so good to me to let me stay here, let's go to the market so I can fix you dinner."

"That sounds like a great idea. I could use an afternoon off. I had a really tough morning."

"Then we have a deal; let's jump into the shower and...Ahh, that's not what I meant. I meant let's get cleaned up and head into town."

"Could we call that I Freudian slip?" I asked. For the first time since she had been here, I thought she looked flustered. If she were not so tanned, she would have been as red as a beat. She recovered quickly, however.

"No," she replied, "I don't think it was a Freudian slip, I usually mean what I say."

I began to wonder if this was more than banter between a father-in-law and daughter-in-law, maybe this was flirting between a man and a woman.

We went upstairs and went our separate ways to get ready. As the steaming water poured over my body, I had a hard-on that had been unsatisfied since Tatiana interrupted me the night before. I soaped up my cock, closed my eyes, and allowed the erotic images of women of my past to enhance the sensations. When the images of Tatiana came into my head, I mentally kicked myself for thinking of my daughter-in-law as I pumped my cock. As much as I tried to think of other women, they all ended up looking like her. I thought of her pussy against her shorts and the veiled look I got of her tits as the top she wore became wet and transparent. I thought of her body, silhouetted in the doorway and the way she brushed my cock the night before; I thought of the image of her searching the linen closet this morning. Mostly, however, I thought of how her lips felt as they grazed across mine.

I had not jacked off since Tatiana arrived more than a week before, and with the added tension of an orgasm delayed for hours, I could feel that this one would be big. As my hand raced over my organ, the familiar feeling started to build at its base. I tried to slow down the pace and extend the pleasure but it just felt too good to stop. Soon, I launched streams of cum against the tile of the shower stall.

I turned the water to a lower temperature to cool myself down. I stood under the stream and let the water wash over me in the hope of cleansing myself from the guilt of having Tatiana as my masturbatory fantasy and to wash my cum down the drain.

I dried off and decided to shave (for the second time in eight hours). I put on some of my better after-shave and dressed in khakis, a lightweight orange silk shirt and a pair of dock-siders.

The house has an open floor plan. The main features are a large kitchen, formal dining room, and a great room with a fireplace on the lower level. There is also a small sitting area off the entryway. The master suite is at one end of the second level. This also is where I have my office. On the other end of the second level are the guest rooms. When I learned that Tatiana was going to stay with me, I converted the two guest rooms into a guest suite so Tatiana and Annika would have their own private space with a private bathroom.

I came out of my room just about the time Tatiana came out of hers. Once again, I was taken aback by how good she looked. She wore a very short, red skirt that was really a pair of shorts. The color complemented her tanned, muscular legs perfectly. On top, she had a white form-fitting polo shirt trimmed in red; on her feet, pair of sandals with three-inch heals. She pulled her hair back and tucked through the back of a white Nike hat. A little eye make-up, which highlighted her brown eyes, completed the look.

"Please don't take this wrong", I asked, "but you have been here almost a week. Why am I just seeing how sexy you are?"

"It's no mystery. When I am around Annika, I dress like a mom. When I go out with a handsome man, I dress like a woman. I hope this is okay with you."

"Absolutely, it's okay. You look stunning."

She grabbed my arm and we went down the wide stairs arm-in-arm. I was secretly glad that I beat my meat in the shower, or I would have sported a hard-on all afternoon.

We drove over to the farmers market, but being so late in the day, and so early in the season, there was not much of a selection, so we went to a high-end grocery store. Like most stores, the air conditioning was set so low that it was almost chilly inside. I grabbed a shopping cart, and as I turned, I saw that Tatiana's nipples were hard and quite noticeable through her shirt. She obviously was not wearing a bra. Again, I marveled at how she had changed in just over a year.

For the menu, she decided on something from her former restaurant in Miami: broiled prawns wrapped in bacon with jerk seasoning, roasted new potatoes and an avocado and sweet onion salad. We also picked up some staple items and we were on our way back. On the ride home, I asked her, since we were already dressed up, if she wanted to do something; we could drop the stuff at the house and take in dinner and a movie. She thought about it for a second.

"That's a great idea, we can go home, I can cook you dinner and then we can order a movie."

"That is not exactly what I meant..."

"I know what you meant, but I want to do this for you and now that my separation anxiety over Annika has subsided and I feel so relaxed, so I think I would like a quiet evening at home with an adult...I mean, if it is okay with you."

"Being home alone with a pretty girl is always a good option as far as I am concerned."

We got home about 4:00 and there was a fax on the machine. (I have one customer who refuses to switch to email.) As always it was urgent, so I told Tatiana I needed to do a couple of things before we ate. She told me that we could eat around 7:00 and asked if that would give me enough time.

While I went to work to figure out why the client's web site was down, I heard Tatiana clattering in the kitchen below. It felt very good to be sharing my house with someone after living alone for nearly 15 years.

The time passed quickly and I wrapped things up by 6:00. I went downstairs to lend a hand and stopped short when I walked into the kitchen. Tatiana was wearing athletic shoes, ankle high socks, and a huge Utah Jazz basketball jersey emblazed with the number 47 and the name Kirilenko on the back. It came down almost to her knees and I could see through the huge armholes that she had no bra; her young firm tits were on display. The jersey was so long that I could not tell if she was wearing shorts (or anything else) underneath.

I stared for several moments as each movement she made confirmed that she had the nicest tits I had ever seen in real life. I knew from my accidental glimpses and from my voyeurism this morning, that they were not large, probably a B-cup, which is about as large as I like. From the side I could see just a little of her areolas. Her nipples were not hard, or at least not hard enough to make an impression on the heavy material.

I cleared my throat so I would not startle her and to give her a chance to find a cover-up if she was so inclined.

She turned, wiped off her hands, came over to where I was standing and gave me a big hug. "Oh, Denny, this is a great kitchen. I am going to love cooking here this summer, and it is so nice to cook for an adult instead of fussy children."

"Children? What do you mean by 'children'?"

"Well, I count Brien as a child. He doesn't like anything with mushrooms, and he claimed he had an allergy to green pepper. Fish was out of the question, unless I served frozen fish sticks. Heaven help me if I put curry or cayenne in a dish. It made it very difficult to be creative. Annika is a much better eater than Brien ever was."

She broke the embrace and said, "I hope you don't mind what I am wearing. I like to be comfortable when I cook. In fact, if it were not for the danger off hot splatters, I would cook in the nude."