My Last Summer Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you almost are cooking in the nude." I tugged a little at the armholes of the jersey. "You are on display."

"I'm sorry, I'll go change. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, don't change. I just wanted you to know that I could see more than you might want to show your old father-in-law. Personally I am enjoying the view."

"Good. Dinner will be ready in about an hour. Since you're done working, maybe we could sit and have a glass of wine before I put dinner under the broiler."

As I mentioned before, I am not much of a wine connoisseur; I know that red wine is for meat and white wine is for fish, but I have no idea why. Apparently, Tatiana found a bottle of Pinot Grigio in a cabinet and put it in the freezer to chill. She removed the bottle and opened it with the expertise of a sommelier. She poured two glasses, handed one to me and walked ahead of me into the great room with the other glass and the bottle.

We sat together on the sofa and sipped the wine. I had a great view of her tits from the side and was somewhat disappointed when she turned to face me. That disappointment lasted only a few seconds, when she tucked her right leg under her left, giving me an unrestricted view of her crotch. I was able to confirm that she wore no shorts or panties under the jersey. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and shaved along the bikini line. I also saw that she had plump outer lips and very prominent inner lips, something that I just love on a woman.

"Denny, if I ask you something will you tell me the absolute truth, even if you think it will embarrass you or me?"

"That is a loaded question, but I will try."

"No, try is not good enough. I need your promise that you will tell me the truth."

"Okay, you have my promise, what do you want to ask me?"

"Do you find me desirable?"

"That's an easy one. Yes, any man that didn't would have to be blind, gay or crazy."

"That's not what I mean. Do you, Denny Johnson, think that I, Tatiana Johnson, am sexy and desirable?"

"That's not a fair question; I am your father-in-law."

"No you are not my father-in-law. You were my father-in-law. Now you are just a man whom I admire and respect, so it is a fair question, but let me ask it another way: when you were jacking off in the shower earlier this afternoon, were you thinking of me?"

I nearly spit my wine out of my mouth.

"How did you know...What...How?"

"I am very sorry if what I am about to say makes you angry, but when we were getting ready this afternoon, I came into your room. The bathroom door was slightly open and I looked in and saw you. I was naked, and hoped you would see me. When you didn't, I almost got into the shower with you, and help you take care of your "problem", but I didn't want to be presumptuous."

She continued: "So, Denny, let me ask you again, when you were jacking off in the shower earlier this afternoon, were you thinking of me?"

"Well, yes. I am sorry, but I needed relief and the way you were dressed when I saw you rollerblading, and last night with the light bulb, and then this morning when you were looking in the linen closet ...I just couldn't get you out of my mind. So yes, if you want honesty, I was thinking about you when I was masturbating in the shower."

There was a slight pause as we sipped our wine. Then I asked, "So now, let me ask you something, and I want the absolute truth, even if you think that it will embarrass you or hurt me. I need to know: are flirting with me, or are you teasing me, or are you naturally this open about sex and nudity."

Then, almost as on cue, a timer went off in the kitchen and she jumped up to put the prawns under the broiler. On one hand, I was relieved that I did not hear an answer I might not like, but on the other hand, I was beginning to view Tatiana as an attractive woman and not the mother of my granddaughter. It had been a long time since I was with a woman, especially one as young and sexy as she.

Dinner was great, and as we savored espresso from a machine I bought several years ago, but never used, she resumed her questioning.

"Okay, Denny, same rules. You have to tell me the truth. Okay?"

"No, not okay. We have a question on the floor. Before dinner, I asked you if you are flirting with me, if you are teasing me, or if you are naturally this open about sex and nudity. You did not answer."

She gave an exasperated grunt. "God, men are so dense, it's a wonder the human species still exists. I assure you that I am not teasing you, at least not in a mean way. Am I flirting? Most definitely. Am I naturally this open about nudity? Not usually, unless it is in the confines of my 'safety zone'. So, there you have the answer to the question you asked before dinner. Not only am I flirting with you, I'm throwing myself at you because I know you would not make any advances towards me. "

She took a sip of wine. "It doesn't surprise me that you were oblivious to my flirting. It just shows how wonderful you are. You would never think of making a pass at me because of the man you are."

"Except when I jack off in the shower."

"Well yes, except when you jack off in the shower. That's why I'm sitting here talking to you about this; I want to get this out in the open."

"Okay Tatiana, let me ask you one more thing. What do you want...from life, from me? What would make you happy?"

"From life, I want happiness for Annika. If I can raise a daughter that is curious, and independent, and happy, then my life is a success. From you, I want two and a half months. I want you to be open with me so I can be open with you. I want you to know how I feel so I can openly tell you how I feel. Where ever life takes me in the next 50 years, and you take me in the next ten weeks, I will be contented."

She looked at me with what I could only describe as bedroom eyes. "Did I overstep the line?"

"No, I don't think so. As a minimum, I will be in your life because of Annika. Whatever happens beyond that....well, let's just play it as it comes."

This was almost too much to comprehend. I never had anyone "throw themselves" at me. I must admit my ego, as well as another part of me, puffed up over the thought of someone like Tatiana desiring me.

"Now it's your turn, Denny. What do you think of nudity?"

"I think it is up to the person. Before you came, I would often get naked in the evening and watch TV or read. I liked the freedom of not wearing anything."

"Why did you stop?"

"Well, I have you as a guest. Some propriety is in order."

"Okay, what if your guest was naked, too? Would you feel free to get naked?"

"Tatiana, this is getting sort of uncomfortable for me. I just don't know what to say."

"Hmm, I understand. Let me ask you a different question. If you were sitting here with an attractive, desirable woman, who was not related to you in any way and she suggested that you both get naked and make love, would you? Remember, you promised to tell the truth."

I mentally looked around for an avenue of escape. These questions were questions I had asked and answered myself, but saying them aloud to Tatiana was very different.

I promised to tell the truth, so I did. "Yes, if I was seated in front of an attractive, desirable woman, who was not related to me in any way, who asked me to get naked and make love to her, I would, but that is not the case here. You are attractive and desirable, but we ARE related. You are my daughter-in-law."

"Denny, get over it. When my marriage ended, the daughter-in-law/father-in-law relationship ended, too. So, you find me attractive, desirable and, no matter what you say, we are unrelated." With that, she smiled, pulled her arms inside the jersey, stood up and removed it. She was naked (except for her shoes).

Her body was magnificent. I had seen most of it in little peeks here and there, and at a distance, but now I could openly look at and study her body, and the total package was something out of the most sophisticated magazine. Her tits were small without any sag. As I suspected, her areolas were about the size of half dollars with small but prominent nipples. Her well-defined abdomen showed the hint of "six-pack" abs. Her hips were slim but very feminine without being boyish. Her ass matched her hips: small but well-defined and very feminine.

"Okay, I am not related to you, I am naked and asking you to get naked and make love to me."

As I looked, speechless, I knew that I wanted her. I also knew that there would be hell to pay if anyone found out. Julia would think I was cheating on her, even though we divorced 15 years before. I could not imagine what Brien's reaction would be...me sleeping with his wife. In their eyes, taking Tatiana to my bed would be some combination of incest, adultery and cradle robbing brought on by male menopause. This would certainly not end well. Yet there I was.

I reached out and ran my finger from along her rib cage and down to her waist. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and kissed her as I have never kissed anyone before. The kiss was deep and cleansing. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. The kiss made all troubles and doubts go away. The kiss removed all concerns about my son and my ex-wife. The kiss was the kind that could only lead to one thing.

She pulled away and unbuttoned my shirt slowly but with confidence and purpose. There was no fear in her eyes and no concern about what our actions would mean for the future. She slid the shirt off my shoulders and ran her fingers through the salt-and-pepper colored hair on my chest.

Then she unbuckled my belt and unfastened the button and zipper on the khakis that I put on shortly after flooding my shower with cum a few hours before. She slid my pants and briefs down my legs and I stepped out of them. My cock popped straight up, as hard as it has been in a very long time. I held her again, our naked bodies touching for the first time.

"Tatiana, I am certainly not a young man anymore and can never be in the physical shape that you should expect. I hope you are not disappointed."

"Denny, sit down." I did and she sat facing me, straddling me with her pussy just inches from my cock and her small tits just a little bit out of the reach of my hungry tongue.

She took my face in her hands. "Denny, I have wanted this since we first met, before Brien and I got married. You were polite and considerate. I knew you were suspicious of my motives for marrying him, but you took me at my word; you trusted me. When you walked me home after dinner in the freezing cold, you took your time and didn't rush. I felt as though you did not want the evening to end. I know I didn't."

She ran her hands across my shoulders and down my arms. "When we were at my door and you kissed me on the cheek, I felt my pussy get wet. Inside my head, I screamed, 'take me; just say the word and I am yours'. Every time I had sex with Brien, I thought about you. I will never forget the night that Annika was conceived. At that moment, I knew that I had become pregnant and I closed my eyes, thought of you, and wished it were you on top of me. I wanted it to be you who put her life into me. Maybe that is why I think it is so important that you and Annika know each other."

She wiped a tear from her eye. "This is not a spur of the moment fling. If you feel I am seducing you, then it is a seduction six years in the making. That is why I don't care who knows or what the consequences are. I want you and have wanted you since the moment we met."

I looked at her. Her brown eyes were moist. She was quite a woman. I knew that there was no turning back. "I hope I can meet your expectations. It would be a shame to wait six years and then be disappointed. I am sort of rusty on what to do next. Shall we move to my bedroom?"

"Yes, eventually, but I am living a fantasy that tonight will become reality. I want us to start making love right now by sitting here with you, and ordering a sexy movie. While we watch, I want play with your cock while you play with my pussy and tits. I want us to watch the movie and make out. I want to get up occasionally, walk to the kitchen, and get more wine so I can display my body for you. I want you to get up and walk to the kitchen for more snacks so you can display yours for me. Then, when it is time for bed, I want to walk hand-in-hand up the stairs to your room. I want this first time to last as long as possible; after all, I have been thinking about it for six years."

And that was exactly what we did, I threw a sheet over the leather couch so our naked bodies would not stick to it, and sat hip to hip, with my arm over her shoulders, and hers over my left thigh as we searched for a pay-per-view movie. We decided on what they call "Heart-core porn", or couples porn. The movie was loaded with sex scenes, but also had a story line that focused on the pleasure of the women instead of the man. We watched a well built, and well-hung, stud give the woman a full body, erotic massage. I could tell that Tatiana was into it, because she unconsciously massaged me in the same rhythm as the characters massaged each other.

As I watched the movie, it had occurred to me that a massage was the greatest form of foreplay there was. I could pay total attention to the most intimate regions of this woman's body, study every curve, and read her response to every stimulus and act upon her response.

A few months before, I slipped on the ice and hurt my back. The doctors prescribed massage therapy. I had a masseuse come in three times a week, and rather than have her drag her table around with her, I bought a professional table. As it happened, the table was still set up in my bedroom.

The movie ended at about 10:30 and I asked Tatiana if she would like the same kind of massage as the man gave the woman.

"I would love it." We walked hand in hand up the stairs to my bedroom. I threw a clean sheet over the leather table and lifted her naked body onto it. I had her lay on her stomach and offered her a sheet to cover herself.

"Denny, you have seen everything I have; this is no time for modesty."

I admit to knowing nothing about Tatiana's sex life before she came to the US or after she and Brien split, but for some reason, I wanted to make sure that I was a better lover than my son was. I wanted this to be a very special night for her.

I started with her feet. They were small and delicate. I put massage oil in my hands, stroked her heels, and put pressure on the soles of her feet. I worked it between every toe and then, as she held the lower part of her leg perpendicular to the floor I took her calf and shin in my hands, using gentle pressure to stroke her legs from her toes to her knees. Before every downward stroke, I squeezed her feet.

I was amazed at how muscular her thighs were. She spread them slightly to give me easier access to her inner thighs. My reward was a very good view of a pussy with very prominent inner lips. They were long, thick, and they actually rested on the table when she spread her legs. I felt like stopping and taking them into my mouth, but I resisted the temptation and rubbed oil into the taught skin of her thighs. As I moved my hands closer to the top of her legs, I barely brushed her trimmed pussy and lips, which seemed to pulse with her heartbeat. I know she expected me to move to her ass, but instead I went to the head of the massage table.

Tatiana had her head nestled in the head support at the end of the table with her arms lying at her side. When I approached her head, she looked up and asked if that was it. I told her that we were just getting started and to relax and enjoy what I hoped would be a sensual experience.

The table was slightly higher than waist high. From the head-end of the table, I gently worked the scented oil into her shoulders and back, to the very top of her ass. I made a conscious effort to avoid the obvious erogenous zones, and focused more on the areas of her body that were not associated with sex. I paid attention to her earlobes and to the area under her arms and around her shoulders.

I did not notice that my cock, which was as hard as it has ever been, came just under the headrest of the table, and into her line of site each time I moved my hands down her back. I almost fell on top of her when she playfully grabbed it and rubbed my pre-cum down my shaft. She asked me to put some of the oil into her hands so she could fondle me cock while I worked on her back. Her hands were soft and as she put pressure on my cock, it seemed natural to thrust into her hands with the movement of my hands across her back.

Reluctantly, I moved back to the foot of the table, giving up for the moment the sensations of having her play with my cock. Her pussy glistened in the subdued light, not from the oil, but from her own juices. I placed my thumbs at the bottom of her cheeks, where her thighs meet her butt, and pulled my hands apart. This opened her up, giving me a full view of her asshole and the folds of her ample pussy lips. I made sure that I did not touch either the outer or the inner lips. Yes, it was torture, but that was the plan...to make this evening last as long as possible.

Finally, I asked her to roll over onto her back. As she got comfortable, I took a moment to appreciate what I saw before me. Her eyes were closed and her face was the picture of contentment. Her breasts compressed slightly but did not sag to the side. Her hard nipples pointed straight to the ceiling. Her breathing made her chest rise and fall in a steady rhythm, which told me she was completely relaxed and comfortable with the course of events.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Ummm", she replied.

I moved up to the head to the table and gently caressed her face. I did not massage it as such, just light touches with my fingers and the backs of my hands. I gently rubbed her neck and her chest, above her breasts and slowly brought my hands to her sides and down to her waist. Then, finally, agonizingly, I raked her areoles and nipples with the backs of my fingers. Her nipples became nearly as hard as my cock. (While I was torturing her, I was also torturing myself.)

I dribbled more of the oil over each breast. Her breasts were small enough that my hand covered them totally. I came up from the sides with two fingers and circled her areolas. Then I tweaked each one between my index and middle finger. She took a sharp breath when I touched her sensitive nipples.

I took one nipple, then the other into my mouth for the briefest of moments and gently sucked. This time she responded with a low moan.

I reluctantly let loose of her nipple and went down to the foot of the table. I put more oil on her thighs and rubbed from her knees up towards her waist. As my thumbs reached her crotch, I gently separated her lips to expose her most private parts.

Then, there was nothing left to do. I spent an hour pampering and touching a woman who a few days ago, was untouchable.

I came up to the head of the table and gently kissed her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and inviting me to explore it with my tongue.

I wanted to give her one more chance to reconsider what would come next. "Do you want to move to my bed or your own?"

"Can we move to our bed?"

I went to the bed and pulled down the single blanket, then lifted her gently onto the cool white sheets. I got on the bed beside her, and kissed her again. I ran my left hand from her right armpit to her hip. I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts and I sucked and fondled them. She let out low moans, and her nipples hardened even more. I kissed her tummy, paying close attention to her perfect belly button. Finally, I reached the object of my quest: her plump wet pussy.

As I planted gentle kisses around her mons and outer lips, she pushed my head away.