My Last Summer Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You don't need to do that. I just...well it's kind of gross, especially for you."

"What do you mean?"

"God, Denny, my pussy is ugly and...I don't know...I asked Brien to do it once and he got so grossed out that I thought he was going to puke."

"Well, you confirmed it...my son is an idiot. Are you telling me that no one has ever eaten your pussy before?"

"Well, no, never."

"First, I think your pussy is a thing of beauty. It was all I could do not to eat you out when you were on the massage table. I think eating pussy is one of the greatest joys of sex, and I want to eat yours, right now. Remember, you made me promise to tell you the truth, and the truth is I love the way your pussy looks and I would love to show you what you have been missing."

"Are you sure? I just don't want you to gag."

"If I start to gag, I will quit, Okay?"

"Okay."

With that crawled back between her legs and began the very pleasant task of letting Tatiana know the joys of having her pussy eaten.

I started out slowly, gently kissing her outer lips and mons. I did not want to "jump right in" until she had a chance to enjoy and savor the sensations. She was very tense at first and seemed self-conscious. How my idiot son could be so insensitive to the needs and pleasure of his wife was more than I could comprehend. Gradually, I could feel the tension go out of her body, so I repositioned her so her legs were over my shoulders. This tilted her pussy up slightly and gave me access to her asshole. With my arms in this position, I could also reach her tits with my hands.

I took a tentative swipe with my tongue to open up her ample lips. To my surprise, they opened up quite naturally, almost like a butterfly's wings. Again, I could feel the tension in her body. I believed she was enjoying the attention that I was paying to her most intimate regions, but she was obviously not accustomed to it. I proceeded slowly, gauging her reactions. I did not use my tongue aggressively. In fact, I used my lips more than my tongue, kissing her between her lips. I worked my self higher until I discovered her clit. I kissed it to "coax" it out from behind its hood.

During this time, I caressed her breasts and squeezed and pulled on her nipples in syncopation with the movements of my tongue and teeth.

Tatiana was beginning to react positively to the experience. He body relaxed and she began to verbalize with "Oh's" and "Ah's".

I took one inner lip, then the other into my mouth and pulled. I wanted to let her know that I found them to be sexy and attractive. I wanted her to know that her pussy turned me on. (Although truthfully, I have never met a pussy I didn't like.)

As it became apparent that she was enjoying it, I used my tongue more aggressively. I lapped at her clitoris and sucked it gently in my mouth. I then stuck it into her vagina and moved it like a soft (albeit short) cock.

It did not take long before her movements and vocalizations indicated that she was about to have an orgasm; what I hoped would be the first of many. Her juices were flowing like a river, and I did the best I could drink in her sweet elixir.

Then in a sudden rush, she let out a sustained moan, arched her back, clamped her legs around my head and pulled me into her crotch with her hands. I was actually having trouble breathing as she reached her climax.

She eased up slightly, and started clawing at my back. "Please, your cock...in me... please... please... Now...NOW!"

I obliged and as her lips opened up and as soon as I entered her, she came again. She let out another groan that in any other context would have indicated pain. I rode her as best I could as wave after wave overtook her. Finally, after what seemed like three or four more orgasms, she came down while I continued a slow in and out motion to let her relax a bit.

"Oh, my god; oh my god; oh my god; OH MY GOD! That was so good."

I had not cum yet, and paced myself, knowing that once I did, I would be done for the night. With my cock still impaled in her pussy, I kissed her deeply and passionately, and then I took her right breast in my mouth and pulled on in with my teeth.

"More, Denny, I need more."

Always one to oblige a woman, I placed her legs over my shoulders so her knees were almost up by her shoulders. I made hard aggressive thrusts, and I felt her pelvis crash against mine as I buried myself to the hilt.

Every thrust brought a moan (or maybe I should say a grunt). She came at least once more, but without the strength of the first orgasms. (I was not familiar enough with her body to know exactly.)

Then it was my turn. I felt a familiar feeling at the base of my cock that began radiating inwards and outwards. I tried to slow the pace, knowing that once I came, I would be done for the night. The more I slowed up, the more intense the feeling in my groin became. Finally, I could hold back no longer.

"I'm cuming! Do you want me to pull out?"

"No! No! In me! Cum inside me!"

Then she grabbed my ass as if to prevent me from pulling out. There was no need to do that as I thrust deep inside her and I felt my cock spasm again and again. I had never cum with such intensity. I became weak and nearly collapsed on her. I was spent.

I rolled while holding Tatiana to try to stay inside her as we lay on our sides. She opened her eyes, smiled and said, "That was worth a six-year-wait. I knew from the moment I met you that you would be a great lover."

As my cock slipped out of her pussy, we turned and lay on our backs. I casually fingered my new lover's pussy; it fascinated me, and could not get enough of her ample, puffy inner lips. I gently pulled and rolled her flesh, slick with my cum, between my fingers.

"So, you do like my pussy. God, and all these years I thought I was a freak. When you went down there and started eating me, I was so embarrassed, but you really like it?"

"Of course I do. I've always been fascinated with pussies. If you look on my computer, I have hundreds of pictures of pussies. Almost all have big thick inner lips, just like yours."

"Really, can I look sometime?"

"Anytime, but if I can have the real thing, why settle for pictures?"

"I would have never thought it of you, Denny. I would have thought you to be a tit man. You were always trying to sneak peeks down my blouse, even when I was fat and ugly. But, it turns out, you are a pussy man."

It occurred to me that she was still very self-conscious of her body: that when she looked in the mirror, she saw the old Tatiana and not the new one. "Maybe, but I can tell you that I am certainly a 'Tatiana's pussy man' and a 'Tatiana's tits man'. Having you in my bed...I cannot believe my good fortune."

I sat up and as I fondled her tits, I described to her how I saw them. I traced circles around her areolas with my finger, and lightly tweaked her nipples. I traced down the midline of her torso until I reached the cleft of her slit. I gently forced her legs open and caressed her ample labia while I told her how her pussy turned me on. I could see my cum making its way out of her pussy; it was an incredibly erotic sight. Then I surprised myself when I realized I was hard again and ready for more.

Without a further word, I climbed on top of her. She was still very wet from the combination of our juices so I slid in with ease. She let out a contented sigh as I commenced a slow pace. I looked down and as pulled back, it looked as though I was pulling her vagina inside out, and then returning everything in place as I pushed in.

I reached under her and grabbed her ass. I put pressure with my ring finger against her rectum, using the flow of her juices and my cum as lubrication. I slipped my finger in her ass and put upward pressure against the membrane separating her vagina from her colon. I could feel my cock moving inside her. I pressed harder and forced more contact between my cock and her clit.

The affect was immediate and dramatic. She came again in a series of two or three small orgasms.

Once again, I felt my own climax building, but this time I did not ask, as I shot my second load in less than two hours into her.

I rolled off and pulled her with me so she was lying on top of me. I caressed her hair and traced my fingers over her cheek and jaw line.

"God, Tatiana, you are a beautiful and remarkable woman. I have never cum twice in such quick succession."

She bent down and kissed me, opening her mouth to accept my tongue just as I accepted hers.

When we broke the kiss, she looked me in the eyes. "Denny, time for the truth again...Would you have accepted my advances if I was still fat and ugly?"

"Are you sure you want the truth?"

She paused for a moment. "Yes, I do."

"Tatiana, if you would have done the same things you did in the past few days... you know the way you dressed and the idea of being naked...if you would have done those things when you looked the way you looked a year ago, we would be in the same place right now. My cum would still be dripping out of your pussy, and I hope you would have had the same contented look as you do right now."

"I do believe that is the truth. Can I sleep with you tonight? I mean, I know I said 'our bed' but I won't hold you to that."

"This bed is yours tonight and every night."

With that, I turned off the light, pulled up the covers and we slept together for the first of many summer nights.