My Last Summer Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denny, for a chance at happiness, I will take the risk."

We kissed again. "I agree. Fuck 'em."

"Denny, I am starved. I say that I make us a nice Chicken Caesar salad, and get naked and eat. Then after lunch, let's take this bare pussy for a spin and see if I like the feeling as much as you obviously do."

She got up and ran to her room, she came out moments later with another Utah Jazz Jersey. It displayed the same name and number, but where she wore the white home jersey the past two evenings, this time she wore the black road jersey. I could see her tits through the armholes and this time I knew that she wore no panties or shorts.

She grilled some chicken and prepared the salad. I put some frozen breadsticks into the oven. She set the meal on the dining counter and slipped off the jersey. Before sitting down she struck a pose for me.

"You haven't gotten the full effect of my little transformation. What do you think?"

The transformation was complete and amazing. There was no a hair to be seen. Her mons was obviously smooth, and it struck me that not only did she have big, suckable inner lips, but her outer lips were quite large as well. With her slim hips, small tits and ponytail, she looked more like an 18-year-old girl rather than a 30-year-old mother.

As I took in the vision before me, I said, "Suddenly, I am more horny than hungry. You look unbelievable."

"Yeh, I like it to, but you are just going to have to wait, because I am hungry, and you cannot enjoy making love if you are thinking about eating..."

"Eating is a part of making love, especially when it involves eating a pussy like that."

As we ate, Tatiana told me some of what she went through while she was married to my son.

"Brien could say some very hurtful things. He hated my pussy. He actually told me as much. He said he would fuck it, but eating it was disgusting... God, but I hate the word fuck. He actually wanted me to have something called labioscopy to reduce the size of my inner labia. I almost did it, until I realized that I could not remake myself for someone else. That was just one more nail in the coffin as far as I was concerned."

We ate in silence for a couple of minutes. I wanted her to talk so I kept quiet and offered no opinion.

"Did I ever tell you that he hit me when I was pregnant with Annika? No, of course I didn't. We got into a discussion about the baby's room. I told him that we had time, because the new baby would be sleeping with us the first couple of months. It is a tradition in Russia. It allows the baby and parents to bond. Brien didn't like the idea, and told me that this is not Russia, this is America, and if I didn't like it, I could go fuck myself. "

She got teary eyed and put her fork down.

"Anyway, things got more heated, and he hit me across the face with the back of his hand. God, it stung! ...but the hurt was not on my face, it was in my heart. It hurt me to the depths to think that he would hit the person he claimed to love and who was carrying his child. I knew at that moment that we would eventually be divorced...and now, here I am, naked, eating a salad with my father-in-law."

I got up, walked behind her stool, and put my arms around her. I'm sorry. I wish I would have known. Why didn't you come to me?"

"I thought about it. I wanted to come here and have you put your arms around me, just like you're doing now. But I figured it would just complicated things..."

She paused, as though contemplating her next move. She put down her fork and declared, "Okay, that's it. I'm done talking about this shit. It's all in the past. I'm moving forward."

She twisted on her stool, kissed me on the cheek and collected our plates. I watched her walk to the sink, admiring her magnificent ass. When she bent over to put the dishes in the dishwasher, her pussy lips dangled from between her legs. She walked back, grabbed my cock, and said, "Come on, I discovered I like to have my pussy eaten, and I would like you to do the honors."

We walked up the stairs, hand in hand, and stepped inside my (our) room. I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed onto my lap, facing me with her legs wrapped around my waist. My cock was poised to enter her bald pussy, but that is not what I wanted. I wanted to hold her, and then I wanted to eat her pussy.

"Tatiana, I can't believe how good you feel."

"Denny, I have never felt this way. I cannot get enough of you. I love the way you make love to me. I love the way you make me feel."

I lay back on the bed with my feet still on the floor. I pulled on her hips, urging her to move up, and literally sit on my face (As long as I have a face, she will always have a place to sit).

I looked up at her pretty face. Her hair hung at her naked shoulders, framing her brown, bedroom eyes, her high cheekbones and turned up nose. Her small tits stood proudly from her body, and her nipples were hard in anticipation of the pleasurable sensations that would soon emanate from her ample pussy, which was inflamed, either from excitement or from the process that took all the hair from this intimate region.

I pulled a pillow under my head and took her lips into my mouth. I gently pulled and was amazed at how soft and pliable they were. After a few moments, I used my tongue to separate her lips and, as before, they opened up like the wings of a butterfly and her clit peeked out from behind its hood.

I kissed it and flicked my tongue across it. I could see it pulsing as I gently stimulated it. When the time was right, I raked my teeth across her clit while I reached up and pulled on her nipples. She rolled her hips to direct my tongue to where she wanted stimulation.

Tatiana rode my face as though she were riding a bucking bronco. I had to time my breathing to her movements so she would not suffocate me.

Although we had been together only a short time, Tatiana had experienced several orgasms, and the buildup to release was always predictable—not today, however. Almost as much of a surprise to her as it was to me, she shuddered and threw her head back. Her juices flowed as she climaxed with a scream. I kept sucking and licking her clit as she came in waves. Then, she tried to pull away as her delicate regions became too sensitive for continued stimulation.

Tatiana rolled off me and fell on the king size bed. "Oh, God, Denny, that was even better than the other night."

She leaned on her left arm and looked at me. My lips still glistened with her juices. "Kiss me, Tatiana, so you can taste yourself."

She kissed me sweetly and lovingly, but as the passion grew within us, the kiss became deeper and more urgent. Still on my back, I swung my legs onto the bed, and Tatiana spread her pussy lips wide and, with her pussy still slick from my saliva and her juices, impaled herself on my cock.

She rocked back and forth and side to side. My cock was buried deep in her body and her movements caused it to rub against the inner walls of her vagina. It was a feeling as I never felt before, not with Julia and not with any sex partner since her. As she rose and then impaled herself again and again, her luscious lips grabbed my cock and made it seem as if I was tuning her inside out.

As the intensity of her movements increased, I could see in her eyes that the passion and release were building. Her taut and strong vaginal muscles gripped my cock and I felt my own orgasm building. My eyes met hers as she reached her climax with a moan that shook the room. Then she gathered her strength to continue the friction. I thrust my hips a half a dozen times until I pumped my load into her silky smooth pussy. As I shot stream after stream of sperm into her, she sat down hard and drove my cock as far into her body as possible. As my own passion subsided, and my cock started to soften, she sighed and kissed me deeply.

"Denny, you are the sexiest man alive. I so wish that Annika was your daughter."

"Everything happens in its own time, but there is no question that you two are the most important people in my life."

My small declaration was punctuated by a small pop as my cock slipped out of her pussy and my cum flowed out of her and onto my balls and dripped to the bedding.

We lay there for a couple of hours, watching the sun follow its course across the walls of the room.

"Denny, why is the pool still covered? I was hoping I could take a swim and get some sun."

"I haven't used it since you and Annika left town. You want me to get it opened up?"

"I wish you would. Can we skinny dip without getting arrested?"

"I think so. All the houses all face in slightly different directions, so no one has a direct view of the back yard. And even if they did, I don't think anyone would object to seeing you swim and sun in the nude."

I got up and made the call. When I got back to the bed, Tatiana was propped up against the headboard. She had combed her hair, but she still had that I-just-got-fucked-and-enjoyed-it look on her face. She had a sheet pulled over her lap, but her proud tits were on display for me.

"The pool service company will be here tomorrow, but we can't use it for a couple of days. We could use the hot tub."

"That's great. You will join me, right?"

"Of course I will."

We eventually got up and I cooked dinner on the grill. I had some very nice New York Strips and pulled together some grilled veggies. I wore a pair of baggy shorts with no underwear while I cooked, but Tatiana stayed naked. The mood was playful, and she made sure my shorts were down around my ankles at least three times.

After dinner, we turned on some music and drank some wine before going to bed. We made love, of course, but it was different...more fulfilling than other times. We were beginning to understand how each other's bodies would react and having sex became making love, which was as emotionally satisfying as it was physically satisfying. We fell asleep in each other's arms and I slept as peacefully as I had in years.

I awoke to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. I peeked in and could see that Tatiana was just standing under the water and was not moving. She was obviously deep in thought. I respected that and gave her the space I figured she needed. After several minutes, I was beginning to worry that something was wrong, but then I finally heard her shut off the water and a couple minutes later she came into the bedroom with her fluffy robe and her hair wrapped in a towel. She sat on the end of the bed.

"Denny, I need to tell you something and I want your honest reaction, okay?"

"Okay."

"I have been here just over a week, and have shared your bed for only a few days, but I want you to know that what I am about to say has been on my mind for months or maybe years. I want you to know that I love you."

"Tatiana, I love you, too, and I always have."

"No, Denny that's not what I mean. I already told you that when Annika was conceived, I found myself wishing it were you making me pregnant. Well, the truth is that every time I had sex with Brien, I fantasized that you were making love to me. By the way, the reality is much, much better than the fantasy. Anyway, what I am trying to tell you is that I do not sleep around. You are only the third man I have been with, and I only make love to people with whom I am in love...and I made love to you. Are you making the connection?"

No one, even in the heady days of a teenage Summer Romance, had ever declared her love for me in such a way. She was matter-of-fact and declared her love for me as if her feelings were scientific, provable and undeniable facts: A + B = C.

"Yes, I get the connection. I had strong feelings for you since the day I met you. The other day, when you say me jacking off in the shower, you asked me if I was thinking about you. I admitted I was, but what I did not admit was that it was not the first time; most times in the past several years, whenever I masturbated, your face was there."

I gathered my thoughts and continued: "I loved you as a daughter and as the mother of my grandchild, and felt guilty that I viewed you in that way. I never dared to think I might be in love with you."

"You mean you jacked off thinking of me, even when I was fat and ugly?"

"Tatiana, I wish you would stop saying you were fat and ugly. I thought you were beautiful from the moment I knew you...and yes, I jacked off thinking of you even before your transformation."

I got out of the bed and went around to the foot of the bed, sat beside her and put my arms around her. "I am 57 years old and after being with you for three nights, I don't think I was ever in love with anyone before; I never knew what being 'in love' really meant, because I had nothing to compare it with. I can tell you I haven't felt this way since I was a teenager. My heart jumps when I see you. I know that I would rather be with you than do anything else. I want to be with you all the time, so yes, I am in love with you, and falling more in love each day."

We embraced and that sealed the deal. We had declared that our love for one another was not based on the past week or so, but on six years of denying our feelings.

The sound of the doorbell broke the mood. I looked out the window and saw the pool service truck. I threw on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and went down to answer the door. I signed the form and the two service techs started their work.

I headed back to our room and Tatiana met me at the top of the stairs. She was dressed in a white, short-cropped shirt that came just below her tits. She also had a short denim skirt and bare feet.

"By tomorrow evening we can go skinny dipping under the stars. For tonight, we'll have to settle for the hot tub."

She came to me and put her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her. I buried my face in her hair and took in the scent of my lover and soul mate. I definitely liked having her around, and I knew then that she owned my heart.

She stepped back and said, "Well, I am not going to be naked in front of the pool guys...although they might enjoy it, so I guess we will have to wait for that, too. In the mean time, can I get you some coffee?"

"That sounds great. I am going to look at some emails and then we can figure out what we can do this afternoon."

"As long as it involves nudity, your cock and my pussy, then anything we do is fine with me."

She left the room and I opened Outlook to look at the 50 or so emails that came in since yesterday. Most were advertising and routine business, but one was very intriguing.

One of my clients was a huge civic booster and each year on the third weekend in June, he holds a charity event called the Summer Solstice Ball. He has very good local entertainment and, of course, very good food and booze. It is a black tie affair, and in years past, I always went alone. This year, I thought it would be nice to have a real date.

When she brought the coffee, I told her about the ball. "It's formal, so you have to wear an evening gown. It is really fun and special. So, what do you think? Are you interested in going with me next weekend?"

"Denny, I don't even own anything like that, let alone bring it with me for the summer."

"Don't worry about that. We'll go shopping today and get the clothes. Then you can make an appointment for next Saturday to get your hair and make-up done and we will have some fun that evening. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like Cinderella. I hope you don't turn into a pumpkin at midnight. But can I go shopping alone? I would like to surprise you."

"That sounds intriguing. Okay, you're on your own. Get everything you want and need. Just remember to keep it elegant and very, very sexy."

I gave her a credit card and called a couple of the stores downtown to tell them that she would be visiting and to allow the charges. In the mean time, she changed into something a little more conservative for her shopping trip. She hopped into the BMW and away she went. I could not figure out how I could wait a week to see what she would buy. I knew that I would not be disappointed.

She returned home around 6:00. "Hey, Denny, I'm home. I brought Chinese."

After dinner, we went out to the hot tub and soaked for a while. We spent the time getting to know more and more about each other. She told me she lost her virginity the evening before leaving St. Petersburg for college in Moscow. After dating a boy for about a year, she decided to give herself to him in an effort to keep him faithful during their long separation. She said it was painful and unpleasant and lasted about five minutes. She told me his fidelity lasted only a little longer; she found out that he started sleeping with her friend a couple of days after she left.

What attracted her to Brien was that he was the perfect gentleman. He treated her well and was very attentive. She returned the attention and then, one night, it just happened, as though it were the most natural thing in the world. He continued to be affectionate and polite until a couple of weeks after they were married. Then he started saying mean and hurtful things.

When she and Brien were having problems, she connected with a girlfriend from the University for a little Feminine Emotional Support. Tatiana didn't know it, but the friend came out of the closet a couple years before and took Tatiana's outreach as something more than it was. They made out for a while, but Tatiana realized that the Lesbian or bisexual life was not for her. She told me she apologized for giving her friend the wrong impression and left.

"Since then, my sex life consisted of a dildo and fantasies about you. So, now that you know all about my sex life, tell me about yours."

"I had to work pretty hard in school to maintain my scholarships and grants, so any romances were limited to summer flings. Some of them were sexual but most were not; I was 20 before I lost my virginity with a girl named Sally. Sex or not, those romances were as intense as only a teen could handle."

She grabbed my cock and cupped my balls as if to say, "Memories are nice, but you have a naked woman next to you now."

Tatiana said, "Tell me about Julia. I'm sure she was not always a bitch."

Well, it was my junior year of college. I was working an internship at an advertising agency in town. Julia was the receptionist. God, she was good looking. She was a bit of a hippie with long, straight hair. She always wore long flowing dresses and sandals. She never wore makeup but that fact seemed to make her even sexier. She was a free spirit, and I was a straight-laced kid going after an advertising degree. We could not have been more opposite."

I guess I was lost in thought, because it took Tatiana's prompting to get me to continue.

"Anyway, I would always stop and talk to her. She was just so open. One day she asked me to go with her to a poetry reading at one of the coffee houses. I agreed and I picked her up that night, but we never made it to the reading. We ended up walking along the river and stopped to make out in one of the boathouses. The rest, as they say, is history."

"You sound like you might still be in love with her."

"No. Things started going downhill when Brien was born. There was just no time for us anymore; I don't mean to sound selfish, but I felt unwelcome. Julia had Brien and that was all she needed. I had hoped when Brien turned 18, Julia and I could travel and try to rekindle the spark, but Brien just kept being a leach. That's when I filed for divorce. I have not been in love with anyone in 25 years (including the last ten years of my marriage)...until now."

The entire time we were in the tub, talking, we were touching one another: sometimes sexually, sometimes affectionately and sometimes casually, but always touching.

Then I remembered that she went shopping. "So, what did you get for the party next week?"