My Last Summer Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds great, especially the shopping part. Maybe we could skip the game and just focus on shopping for clothes that please you."

"Damn, now that's an even better idea."

"Okay, come with me. I need someone to wash my back and scratch my itch."

We took a shower, and as requested, I washed her back, and other parts. Then she turned her back to me and grabbed her ankles. "Go ahead; I think you know what to do."

Indeed I did. Her pussy was right at the perfect level. Her lips had already opened, inviting me into her body. As soon as I penetrated her, I felt her muscles squeeze against my cock. Each time I pulled back and her lips made it appear her vagina was holding on for dear life and I was ready to turn it inside out.

She straightened up slightly and placed her hands on a ledge in the shower. I bent over her and used my right hand to provide more clitoral stimulation, and my left to pull on her nipples, something that I knew she liked. It did not take long for her to display the familiar signs that she was about to have an orgasm. As hers built so did mine. I made one final thrust into her while I pulled her hips to me and shot my load deep inside her. This triggered her orgasm and we came at the same time for the first time.

I turned her around, embraced her and we kissed. We quickly finished, dried off and got ready to go shopping.

After she dried her hair, she padded off to the guest suite to get dressed. Tatiana still maintained most of her clothes in there. She decided that it would not be a good idea to have all her things in our room if Julia dropped by with Annika. She also liked getting dressed in another room so she could surprise me with what she wore.

I threw on a pair of shorts, a golf shirt and some comfortable shoes. We were going to the Mall of America: 800 shops and an amusement park in the central court. It is the largest shopping center in the United States, so you needed comfortable shoes. I went down stairs and waited. Once again, I was very pleased with what I saw.

She wore a turquoise print sari that wrapped around her, criss-crossed at her breasts, and tied around her neck. While it was long in back, it was about four inches above the knee in the front. The affect was incredible, and was as sexy as anything she wore so far (except for the cocktail dress the night before).

"I like it", I said, "but is that practical for clothes shopping?"

"Why, yes, it is very practical. It is easy to get into,"...she untied the knot in back of her neck, and everything fell to the floor, leaving her naked..."and easy to get out of. So, are you ready to go?"

She scooped up the pile of fabric, wrapped it around her, tied it in back and she was dressed. We headed out the door.

I noticed that Tatiana was getting more and more open about nudity. At first, she was only comfortable being in some state of semi-nudity and then full nudity in the house; then she advanced to nudity in the privacy of our pool area. The previous night, she exposed herself in the car, and now she was wearing revealing clothing in anticipation of a visit to a mall. A prude might say it was a fast journey to debauchery; if it was, I was certainly looking forward to the trip.

We took the Beemer and drove with the top down, and she held the edges of the sari up to allow the breeze to flow across her naked pussy, but she did not expose herself. It was quite cool that day, and even if I could not see her pussy, I could certainly see her nipples through the light fabric as we drove to the mall. While she was most likely thinking about what she was going to buy, I thought about ways her new-found exhibitionist streak could add even more spice in what was becoming a "spicy" life. It came down to this: I was a 57-year-old man who had lived vicariously through the lives of the people who wrote for Literotica. Tatiana was a 29-year-old woman who had an exhibitionist streak and was quite open about most things. That made for an interesting and adventuresome duo.

I parked in one of the huge ramps at the mall, just outside the door. Once inside the Mall, I stopped and picked up a map. I had some very specific places I wanted to visit in the hopes of coaxing a little more exhibitionism from this sexy woman.

The first stop was a small shoe store. I looked specifically for one that was not too crowded and one with a younger, bored clerk. We browsed for a time until she found pair of silver shoes with 4-inch heels. It was a stretch to call them shoes. They were nothing more than a piece of leather with heels and straps. She asked the clerk, a 20-something with very little in the way of sales skills (otherwise, what would he be doing in a women's shoe store?) for a size six.

While he trudged off in back to get the proper size, I winked at Tatiana and suggested she give him a show. She winked back and nodded. When he returned, Tatiana sat on one of the chairs and put her foot up on the sloping stool, which is a fixture in all shoe stores.

The clerk eased her right shoe off and as he did, Tatiana subtly brushed the fabric so it fell off to the side, exposing her legs to nearly the hip. I was standing directly opposite her, but with my back turned pretending to look at some ugly boot called, appropriately enough, an Ugg. I was able to watch her performance in a mirror over the display.

Her pussy was not yet visible and the clerk had not even noticed that her dress had slid off her thigh. When she put her other foot on the bench, the fabric covering her left leg fell away, and I could she her pussy from across the store. I was certain that the clerk would notice, and I was right. About a second later, he looked up and saw Tatiana in all her glory; he nearly fell over backward. He recovered quickly, however, almost as if this happened all the time (maybe it did). But she was not ready to let her new friend off the hook quite yet. With her foot still on the inclined part of the stool, she leaned over to adjust the fastener. Now, in addition to her pussy, he had a perfect "down-blouse" view of her tits. I watched as he moved his head to get a better angle as her hair got in the way of the show. We played this little game while she tried on three more pair of shoes. Each time I took up a position at a different angle so I could watch our victim. We ended up buying two pairs and left the store. As we walked past the window Tatiana's new best friend watched her until we went around a corner.

"God that was so much fun," she gushed when we were out of site. "I felt so naughty. Could you see the look on his face? He was practically drooling. I guess I now know two people that like my pussy. Okay, what's next?"

"Well do you want to try on some lingerie?"

Lingerie? I never wear the stuff, you know that. I would rather be naked."

"And so you shall be...in the store, while trying on a variety of sexy things that will make other men in the store, blush. I never said you had to buy, just try."

"Okay, got it, let's go."

We went up three flights and around to the other side of the mall where some of the local specialty stores are located. These stores are not mainstream national chains, like Victoria's Secret. These specialty stores retained their uniqueness, and...well...tackiness. Simply Sexy was just such a place.

The front windows contain window displays, showing mannequins in terry robes and silk dressing gowns. These displays gave privacy to the customers and provided a buffer so the delicate sensibilities of passersby who believed anything other than white cotton underwear was scandalous would not be offended.

Inside was a different story. The shop had dozens of mannequins dressed with the merchandise one could find on the tables that surrounded them. More importantly, there were two men in the store who seemed to quite unsure of what to buy. This is exactly what I was hoping to see.

The shop carried every manner of lingerie from subtle to sexy to trashy. We went in the area that had "baby dolls", most made with nearly transparent fabric. I spotted a red one I sort of liked and showed it to her. She agreed to try it on. When she grabbed it, she let the matching panties fall off the hanger onto the floor. She went into the changing room, but left the bi fold doors slightly ajar. An onlooker would catch an occasional glimpse of her, but would not be able to see anything. After a few minutes, she walked out of the dressing room. The garment hid nothing. The filmy material barely covered her pussy. When she turned, her ass was totally exposed. She turned back to face me and I could seen that her nipples were erect; she was turned on by our little game (and so was I).

The two men suddenly noticed a nearly naked woman a few feet away and directed their interest to the frilly bra and panty sets near the changing rooms.

"Denny, there should be panties with this. Can you check to see if I dropped them?" She waited at the entry to the changing area while I "hunted" for the panties. The two victims of our game (or maybe I should say, the two beneficiaries) were watching intently while trying to hide their interest and their erections. As Tatiana stood there, posing in the full-length mirror, and seemingly taking stock of how the garment fit. She turned to one of the men, who was a few years younger than I was, and asked, "What do you think, is this a good color?"

The man stammered a positive reply. "Do you think it is too short?" she asked." You can see my butt."

The other man, who looked like he was in his mid-forties, chimed in, "Lady, not only can you see your ass, but you can see everything else, too."

Then, as if she just realized she was nearly naked in front of these total strangers, she gave a little scream and dashed back into the dressing room. The second man started to follow her into the dressing area but I stepped in front of him. "That's far enough. You got to enjoy the show, now it's time to move on."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Just mind your own business."

"I'm here to tell you that this is my business. I brought her here, and I am leaving with her. If you think you are going to walk in there and continue the party, you are going to get a face full of Pepper Spray, which she took out and set on the shelf the minute she walked in there. By the way, she also carries a cute little 32 automatic. I will tell her that you enjoyed the show, but if you expect to ever use your little gun, you better back away."

"Fuck you, old man." But he did back off and stomped out of the store. I took note of his direction of travel. I wanted to make sure he did not follow us since we had neither Pepper Spray nor a 32 auto.

The first man came up to me, gave me a Boy Scout salute, and said, "You are one lucky son of a bitch. Thanks for the show. If she wants that, I would be very happy if you would let me buy it for her."

What the hell, I thought. "I am sure that she would be happy to accept your gift. Tatiana, this man wants to buy you that outfit."

She came out of the room, holding the sari behind her before tying it up. Her benefactor got a full frontal view as a way of thank you.

She walked up to the guy, kissed him on the cheek and tied the sari around her neck. His erection was still visible as he walked to the counter and paid for the lingerie. He walked into the mall, and at the door, he turned, tipped an imaginary hat and was on his way.

As we walked out of the store, I checked for our other friend and I saw him walking a hundred yards away, heading in the opposite direction.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"I'm just looking for the other guy from the store. We had a little confrontation when he thought that you were inviting him for a private show in the dressing room. I talked him out of it."

"How did you do that?"

"I told him you had pepper spray. If we are going to do this again, pepper might not be a bad idea?"

"I would like to try this again. That was great fun. When I was standing in front of those two guys, putting on a show for them...I have never done anything like that before...my heart is still beating fast. Then to have a total stranger buy me lingerie...well that was something".

We got something to eat at one of the fast food joints in the food court. Every time she sat down and crossed her legs, the fabric of her sari fell away, leaving her leg exposed to her hip. Even without trying, she was putting on quite a show.

We left the mall and stopped at the grocery store to get our supplies for the week. I never thought of a grocery store as a place to play an exhibitionist game, but Tatiana found a way. Everything she wanted to buy was on the bottom shelf. As I pushed the cart down the aisle, she would watch for an unsuspecting man (or woman) and the show would begin. She would stand facing the shelf and squat down to examine the large cans of soup, or the store-brand tomato sauce or whatever low-margin generic item happened to be there. The fabric fell to either side of her legs giving anyone watching a clear look at her legs and most of her ass. Then she would twist slightly as if to get closer to the shelf, but the real purpose was to spread her legs just enough to see her bald pussy. She then picked a can off the shelf, got up, put the item in the cart and we moved on.

We repeated the process in each of the aisles that had low shelves. I ended up buying dog biscuits (I don't have a dog), a gallon can of tomato sauce, a huge bag of bulk breakfast cereal, and some generic dish soap. It was worth the investment, however. By the time we were ready to leave, we had four men and one woman following us around the store.

We got home from our adventure at about 6:00. We were both naked within about ten seconds. I took her in my arms and relished in the feeling of her naked body against mine. We decided to put a frozen pizza in the oven and spend the evening watching TV. Of course, we were naked and while the Sunday evening programs droned on in the background, we made out like teenagers. Our hands and fingers continued the exploration of our bodies.

Finally, just before the 10:00 news we walked up the stairs hand in hand and went to bed. We made love and fell asleep. When we woke at about 5:30, it was already daylight. I got up and put some coffee on. When I got back to our room, I crawled back into bed and noticed that for the first time in a long time, Tatiana wore panties: conservative mommy panties.

"What are those all about?" I asked, as I snapped the waistband.

"It is known by many names: the curse, that time of the month, on the rag, riding the cotton pony...I got my period."

"Shit, forgot all about that stuff. I guess I am showing my age."

I leaned down, kissed her on her lips, and then copped a feel of her tits.

"I am sorry, Denny. I love you but I just don't feel sexy, and I won't for a few days."

"You don't need to explain. You tell me what you want, and I will get it for you."

She sighed. "What I really want is my baby. I have not seen her in over a week."

"Okay, let's call Julia and see if Annika can come and visit for a few days."

"Can we? You wouldn't mind."

"Mind? I'll have to change my idea of what is normal for a while, but I miss Annika, too. It would be nice to have her around. Let's call Julia after she wakes up." She kissed me on the cheek and we drank our coffee and discussed what we could do for fun this week with Annika.

I was mildly surprised that Julia agreed to let us (well, let Tatiana) have Annika for the week through the next Sunday. I was going to miss not being able to sleep (and make love) to Tatiana, but having Annika for an entire week somehow made up for that fact.

When Julia brought Annika around on Monday, Tatiana immediately switched into Mommy mode. What's more, I had no difficulty switching into Grampy mode.

I used the opportunity to catch up on some work that was not critical, but was necessary to stay in business (such as paying my contractors, utilities and mortgage). I also made a couple of sales calls and actually signed a contract for a web design.

The main goal of the week, however, was being with Tatiana and Annika. Every morning we asked her what she wanted to do and every morning Annika did not hesitate to say, "Go swimming".

The first time the three of us used the pool, it occurred to me that since she arrived, I had never seen Tatiana in a bathing suit; we always swam in the nude. She wore a yellow one-piece that was cut very high at the hip and it showed quite a bit of her ass. The front was cut quite low. It was conservative and sexy at the same time.

During the week, we took Annika to the Children's museum, a large state park, a baseball game (I finally was able to see a game in the new stadium) and a couple of movies. In the evenings, we played computer or board games. When it was time for Annika to go to bed, Tatiana and I took turns reading her stories; I read in English and Tatiana in Russian. Then, when she went to sleep, we would go downstairs, share a bottle of wine and make out for a while before we headed to bed (separately).

Before I went to sleep, I would always contemplate the day. I did not get much of a chance to do that when we slept together, but alone I was able to crystallize my thoughts.

There was no doubt that I was in love with Tatiana; I believe I had been for years. But that was not the full story. During that week, I also realized that I was also in love with being a family. For some reason, the fact that I could not sleep with Tatiana did not bother me as much as I thought it would. Having Annika tell me all the important things in her life and having her wrap her arms around me and giving me a goodnight kiss made me feel whole. It was funny that up until a few weeks ago, I was perfectly content with my life. Then I began sleeping with Tatiana and I realized that in my 57 years I had never really known total and all-consuming love. Then, after spending time being a "father" to Annika, I realized that I never really had a family; I was always an outsider in my own home.

Was it too late to have the love and the family that I never realized I was missing? Maybe, but I was going to try. How? Well that was a question for another time.

Sunday came all too quickly and Annika went back to her father, and Tatiana came back to my bed. Once again, she was sad, and this time, so was I.

I would have figured that after a week, I would have been ready to fuck rocks, but as Tatiana and I lay in our bed, sex was not on our minds. We both felt a sense of loss because there was someone missing from our new little family.

I lay on my back with Tatiana's head resting on my chest. I had my arm wrapped around her and caressed her back, reaching almost down to the crack of her ass. We talked about the week with Annika and all the fun that we had. There was something that I wanted to say, but I still needed to work things out in my head. Then, she was silent, and her breathing became slow and measured. She was sleeping in my arms. Soon, I was sleeping, as well.

I awoke to the now familiar sensation of Tatiana's silky smooth skin against mine. Her head rested on my chest, and her hand gently stroking and caressing my cock. As it stirred, I stirred and Tatiana turned and looked at me.

"Good Morning, Lover."

"Good Morning. That feels very good. I'll give you three hours to stop."

She kissed me gently on the lips. "Let's grab a quick shower and then I want to give you a blowjob."