My Last Summer Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no! You will just have to wait until Saturday, but I think you will be pleased."

The next few days fell into a very pleasant and satisfying routine. We made love in the morning, either in bed or in the shower, and once out by the pool. Making love before bed became a nightly tradition.

We were very comfortable with each other, and the difference in our ages did not seem to matter to Tatiana. One thing that did change is that I actually started working out with her on the gym equipment that had been idle in my basement for a couple of years. Naturally, we worked out in the nude. I also learned how to rollerblade so we had something in common to do outside the bedroom.

Early Saturday afternoon, Tatiana left to get all "dolled" up for the Summer Solstice Ball. As for me, I mowed the lawn and spent the afternoon getting grass clippings out of the pool. It was then that I remembered why I didn't open the pool last year. It is such a pain in the ass. Of course, watching Tatiana do laps in the nude made up for some of the misery.

At about 5:00, I finished and went up to take a shower and get ready. Although it was a summer party, it was formal, so I was required to put on a tuxedo. While I was getting ready, Tatiana pulled up, but instead of coming into our room, she went to the guest room to get ready. She wanted me to have the full affect of how she was dressed.

Just as the time approached for us to leave, I was pacing downstairs, when my cell phone rang. It was Tatiana. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm down stairs, waiting for you. Where are you?"

"I'm upstairs. I just wanted to make a grand entrance to get your first impression. I'll be right down. Turn your back."

The line went dead and I heard her bedroom door open, and heard her footfalls on the hardwood floor above. As she requested, I turned with my back to the stairway.

She descended the stairs and when she reached the third or fourth step from the bottom, she stopped.

"Alright, Denny, turn around and tell me if I meet your approval."

I turned around and was awestruck by her beauty and elegance. I cannot adequately describe in words what I saw.

Her hair was up and she wore long, crystal earrings that sparkled in the light. The combination highlighted her long, beautiful neck. She wore very little makeup, because she did not need much. Her tan and flawless skin made anything else superfluous. She used a little eye makeup to bring out her beautiful brown eyes, which tonight, almost looked black.

She wore a black halter dress with two swatches of material that rose from just below and to either side of her navel, over her breasts and fastened around her neck. The lightweight material made it obvious that she was not wearing a bra; her nipples showed through the fabric. When she moved, her breasts moved naturally and unhindered under the material.

The dress had an asymmetrical hem: a couple of inches below the right knee, and about an inch above the left. She finished her descent and with each step, a slit on the left side showed her leg almost to the hip. On her feet were strappy patent leather shoes with very sexy, five-inch heels.

As she turned, I saw that the dress fastened around her neck, bearing her back and sides to her waist. The fabric gathered in subtle folds at her waist, giving the impression that it was more of a toga than an evening gown.

She exuded sex, but in an elegant way.

"Denny, say something; is it appropriate or is it over the top?"

"Tatiana, it is perfect. You are gorgeous. I just hope you plan to come home with me tonight. I do have one question: How on earth do you keep your breasts from popping out?"

"Frankly, you don't. There are a couple of issues with this dress. A bra is out of the question, and I tried tape, but it made the material look unnatural, so I imagine people will get an eyeful from time to time, and," she turned around and showed me the waistline, "the back fits so loosely, that people would see the top of my thong, so I have to go commando. So, long story short, if this clasp fails and I have a 'wardrobe malfunction', I will be standing there naked."

I knew that I was a very lucky man as I offered her my arm and we went out the door. My heart raced and I could not take my eyes off her.

My business circle was very different from my social circle, so I was certain that no one would recognize Tatiana, but I wanted to make sure that we had our stories straight. As we drove to the event, I asked her about it.

"How do you want me to introduce you?"

"Well, the truth always works. You can introduce me as your lover, or as your daughter-in-law. Both are technically correct. I guess it all depends on what is appropriate for the people we will meet."

"I think we will go with daughter-in-law. On the off chance that someone at the party knows Julia or Brien, there would be no alarm bells if they mentioned that I took you to the party."

"Okay, but if someone sees me looking at you, or sees you looking at me, they will know that we are lovers." She had a valid point. There was no way I could conceal my feelings for her when she was dressed the way she was dressed.

When we arrived at the party, everyone was dressed in their finery. The women wore everything from short cocktail dresses to long evening gowns. The trophy wives (and there were a few of those) were dressed in all manner of sexy clothes, but none could compare with my Tatiana. All heads turned when we walked onto the terrace, and she stole the show.

I decided to keep the introductions simple. "This is Tatiana." I did not elaborate and no one pressed. She was definitely the center of attention; it was amusing to watch the men jockeying for position to see her tits. Others tried to look up her dress and I could tell by the expressions on their faces when they caught a glimpse of her naked and hairless pussy.

It was equally amusing watching the women angrily point at Tatiana. After the hundreds of dollars that the women spend on hair, makeup and clothes, Tatiana stole the show.

I should have been jealous of all the attention she was getting, but I knew she would be going home with me at the end of the night and that she would be sleeping in my bed.

During dinner, Tatiana struck up a conversation with one of the men seated at our table. I had never met him before, but I knew him by reputation as the owner of one of the more popular restaurants on a lake west of the city. When Tatiana mentioned that she was the manager of a restaurant in Miami, he gave her his card and suggested that he might have a position available for her. (If he were not famously gay, I would have assumed that the position to which he was referring was her bent over his desk with his cock in her pussy.) If I was feeling left out, Tatiana took care of that when, at one point during dinner, she unzipped my fly and stroked my member as she commented to the woman across the table that she was really enjoying the Minnesota summer.

The entertainment was a local singing group that was mildly successful: what we used to call a "one hit wonder". After a one-hour show, they opened the dance floor. It felt so very good to hold her as we danced a foxtrot and a samba. Despite her youth, she was very good at dancing these "old people's" dances.

Almost every man wanted to dance with her. Tatiana asked me if I was okay with her dancing with other men, and after I gave my approval, she accepted their invitations, and her dance card became very full.

Around midnight, the party was winding down and the 2010 Summer Solstice Ball was history.

On the ride home, Tatiana wanted the top down. She told me that her hair would be a wreck in about an hour anyway because she wanted me to make "savage love" to her.

Then she told me about some of the men with whom she danced. She said she was concerned couple of times because the men put their hands all over her. "It was apparent they thought I was a whore." Most of the others were very polite. "I danced close to a couple of men and I could feel that they had erections. I have never been the center of attention like that. And I liked it, but I am very glad to be going home with you."

Then she lifted the hem of her dress and allowed the breeze to tease her smooth pussy. "I wonder if any of them got a look at my pussy." As I looked across, at her, I could see the profile of her right tit with its hard, erect nipple, excited at the thought.

"I know they did. I could see their expression change and I knew that they caught a glimpse."

"I felt so naked and vulnerable out there, but also so powerful."

"Well," I said, "at least you didn't have a wardrobe malfunction tonight."

"Hey," she replied, "the night is still young." With that, she reached behind her and released the clasp holding the dress in place. The fabric literally slithered down her breasts and into her lap. She put her arms in the air, and we cruised home with her tits exposed to the world.

I pulled into the garage, got out of the car, and walked around the front to get the door for her. She had other ideas. She got out of the car and her dress ended up in pile on the floor. She walked towards me, naked except for the five-inch, black patent leather shoes. She approached me and, brushing her fingers against the bulge in my pants, walked past me and up the three steps to the kitchen door. Before going through, she turned, faced me and put her leg up on one of the stair railings. In the harsh light of the garage, I could see her pussy glistening. "So, are you coming or do you want me to start without you?" Then she went inside and closed the door.

I rushed up the stairs and into the kitchen. When I came through the door, she was sitting on the island counter with her legs spread. With one hand, she was playing with her bald pussy, and with the other, she was pulling on her nipples.

"Sir, would you be so kind as to eat my pussy, please?"

I did not answer. I just leaned over, still dressed in my tuxedo, and feasted upon her glistening and very hot pussy. I pulled on her labia. She put her legs over my shoulders and pulled my head into her crotch. It did not take long for her to come; it was as if the entire evening was foreplay.

As soon as her breathing returned to normal, I swept her into my arms and carried her to our bed. I took off my clothes and climbed alongside her.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"I did! The men were certainly attentive. I think everyone approved my choice of dress. Judging from the bulge in your pants most of the evening, I think you approved, too."

"It was great fun watching them fall all over themselves trying to get close to you."

As we talked, our hands explored each other's bodies. Tatiana's hands wandered down to my rigid cock and fondled my balls, while I circled her areolas and nipples with my finger, and played with the folds of her pussy.

"Tatiana, I love nothing more than eating your pussy, and there is no better feeling that shooting my load into your body; but I have a question. You are adventurous and eager to try new things, like riding home tonight with your dress in your lap. Why have you never sucked my cock?"

She stopped cold. Her hand, which was caressing me pulled away, and she covered her pussy, almost as though she was embarrassed. She turned her head and looked down to the floor.

"I'm sorry", I said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you and I would never make you do something that made you uncomfortable."

"Oh, Denny, you can never make feel uncomfortable. That isn't the reason I never sucked your cock. The reason is...well...I don't know how. I mean, I know what to do; I've seen movies, but when I tried it with Brien, it was a disaster. It was not pleasant for either of us."

She kissed me and started stroking my balls and cock again. "I wanted to take you into my mouth several times, but I didn't want to ruin the mood because of my inexperience."

"I am no expert, either. The truth is, even at my age, I have never had a proper blowjob. Julia refused and there hasn't been anyone since. Maybe we can learn together, but later. Right now, I just want to be inside you. There is nowhere else I would rather be."

Our lovemaking was very slow that night. I worked hard to extend the session by pacing myself and even stopping to eat her pussy or nibble on her tits. Her face was unbelievably beautiful. She still wore the makeup from the party and her hair was still up. I felt as though I were making love to an angel. As I was about to empty my load into her tight, bald pussy, she reached up and touched my face. "Denny, please cum all over my face and in my hair. I want you to make a mess of me." If she had asked me a moment later, it would have been too late, but I was able to pull out and aim just as the first spurt hit her right cheek; the next shot hit her in the left eye. Rope after rope of semen covered her face, hair, neck and chest. The sight of my cum spreading oh her face made my orgasm even more intense.

"Tatiana, that was incredible. You are a mess."

"Do you have a camera or cell phone? Can you take a picture?"

I reached over to the nightstand for my phone. I snapped a close-up of her face. "Get my tits, too. I want to savor the perfect end to an unbelievable evening."

After our photo shoot, we got in the shower. As always, we used our hands to not only to wash, but also explore each other. I still had a fascination with her labia. When she stood in the shower with her legs spread, her lips were visible in silhouette.

I used my hairy chest as a sort of luffa to wash her back. My hands worked on her tits and nipples, and my flaccid cock worked around her ass and pussy. Suddenly I realized that my flaccid cock was not so flaccid anymore; it was rock hard and ready to go.

At age 57, it takes me some time to recover from a sexual encounter. Since I have been sleeping with Tatiana, I have actually been quite proud of the fact that I have been able to perform twice a day. Unfortunately, with the exception of the first night, twice in a session was usually more than I could muster, but not this night. Recalling the intense images of the past eight hours was all I needed to be ready for more.

Tatiana felt it too, and turned around. "So, you're ready again? That suits me just fine. You haven't taken me from behind, yet. How about now?"

With that, she turned and put her hands on the back wall of the shower and leaned forward. With her long legs, she was at the perfect height as her labia peeked from between her legs. It was like a beacon drawing me into the softness of her tight pussy. To me, this was the ultimate gift. She was totally vulnerable, yet trusting. I slid in easily. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me so my cock filled her.

My movements, the control I had with my hands on her hips, and her enthusiastic pushback made for a dynamic combination. I watched as her tits, because of their small size, jiggled (rather than swung) in perfect rhythm to pounding I was giving her.

The entire evening played back in my mind: The dress which, given the right viewing angle, showed her breasts, her incredible legs and, of course, her swollen, shaved pussy; the men crowding around her, trying to get just one dance with her so they could cop a feel. I recalled the way she undid my fly and let me know what was in store later in the evening: how, on the ride home, she proudly sat in my open convertible with her dress in her lap as her tits were on display for anyone that happened to be in the right place at the right time. I remembered the way she walked through the garage, naked except for her high-heeled shoes. Finally, there was the image of Tatiana, her face covered with my semen, wanting a picture for posterity.

The woman, in whom my cock was impaled, wanted nothing more than to make me happy, and did these things to make me proud and feel pleasure. I had the libido of a teenager, but the staying power of a more experienced lover. I could tell that she was enjoying it and deriving as much pleasure from it as I was.

For the first time since we became intimate with each other, she did not cum. My orgasm built surprisingly fast and within a few minutes, I spurted another load into her receptive vagina. When I gathered myself, I turned her around, took her into my arms, and we stood under the cool shower. I apologized for not giving her a chance to cum, but she told me that we would have to be together a long time before we evened the score.

When we finished cleaning up, we headed into the bedroom and slept, always touching and always close.

The next day was Sunday. I got up, put the coffee on and went out for the paper. I sat in the great room with a pair of running shorts with no underwear, and a tee shirt. Although we had the party the night before, I wanted to get out of the house and do something with Tatiana. The paper had very little news; it was heavy on ads and opinion, so it did not take me long to get to the sports section. I noticed that the Minnesota Twins were in town, and I had not taken in a game at their new stadium yet.

About then Tatiana came down the stairs in the Utah Jazz jersey (no bra and no panties). She got some coffee and sat on the sofa beside me.

I asked her, "Being from Minnesota and Miami, why are you a Utah Jazz fan?"

"I'm not. I really don't like basketball too much."

"Then what is the significance of the Kirilenko jersey? I know you have two of them, so it cannot be random chance."

"Andrei Kirilenko. He is sort of a legend back in Russia. He was very young when he came to the United States to play professional basketball. He is about my age and we both come from St Petersburg. It impressed me that he could leave everything he knew behind and come to a land that, when we started elementary school, was the enemy. It gave me the courage to apply for the scholarship to get my master's degree. I don't know a basketball from a football. All I know for sure is that Andrei Kirilenko is doing well in the states and so am I."

"That's a great story. We all need heroes."

"I didn't say that he was my hero. Yes, he inspired me, but my real hero is sitting in this room with me."

"Oh, come on. You flatter me."

"No, it's true. You are actually the only person in the United States who I trust completely. Everyone else seemed to change as the situation and my physical appearance changed. When I got fat, people turned away from me, including my husband. When I got in shape, people came on to me thinking that I would be grateful for the attention. Everyone seemed to have ulterior motives. Even people who claimed to be my mentors figured they could sleep with me. Everyone changed over time—everyone except you."

"I've got news for you; our relationship has changed just a little since we met."

"Yes, our relationship has changed, but you have not. You are still protective and respectful of me. And remember, I asked you to make love to me that first time. I bet that if I had not seduced you, we would have a loving, but asexual relationship. I also bet that if I told you that I wanted to go back to a father-daughter relationship, that is what we would have, and it wouldn't change the way you care for Annika and me and the way you look out for us."

"I hope I wouldn't change, but I also hope you would not find it necessary to make such a decision."

"Don't worry; I rather enjoy sleeping with you."

She hiked up the jersey and sat straddling my lap. "That's enough serious for one day. Its Sunday, so what should we do?"

"I am glad you asked. The Twins are in town and I have not been to a game at their new stadium. We can go to the Mall and grab a train to the game, then go back for dinner and maybe some shopping. How does that sound?"