My Last Summer Romance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she spotted her husband. "Lester, get over here. Dennis and Tatiana have some news for you."

Lester strolled over and I told him that Tatiana and I were getting married. "There is something else I want to tell you. When we checked in the other day, I told you that Tatiana's last name was Lakova. That was true six or seven years ago, but it is not true today. I want to introduce her by her real name. Lester, Marge, I want you meet Tatiana Johnson."

Marge looked at Lester then back at me. "You mean, you are already married?"

"No. Up until a year ago, Tatiana was my daughter-in-law. Her daughter is my granddaughter. When she needed a place to stay while Annika visited my son, I invited her to stay with me. It didn't take long for us to realize that we had been in love for years."

I don't know what I expected them to say, but I didn't expect Lester to say, "Well, that will make for some interesting Thanksgiving dinners. Hell, Dennis, I am just surprised that two ugly old coots like us can attract such gorgeous women." He leaned over, kissed Tatiana on the cheek, and shook my hand and patted Marge on her ample ass. "Congratulations to both of you. Now I have to go and unplug a toilet so I will catch you both later."

About that time, there was a crash of dishes in the kitchen and Marge jumped up to see what had happened. I looked at Tatiana and she said, "I knew that it would not be a big deal. People can see we are in love, and that is all they see."

"I hope it will that easy with your ex and mine."

"That's not going to happen. It is going to take some work, but so does anything worthwhile. Now, let's eat. You need to keep up your strength."

After a plate of pancakes and ham, we decided to take a walk to counter the heavy breakfast. As soon as we stepped out of the restaurant, we saw that a walk was not in the cards; the skies opened up into a major summer thunderstorm.

Tatiana turned to me and with a combined look of innocence and seduction said, "Hmmm. Looks like we have to figure out a different way to work off Marge's pancakes."

We walked arm in arm to our cabin. We did not rush to avoid getting wet. The rain felt good and I enjoyed the scenery; Tatiana's stiff nipples and dark areoles became visible as the white knit shirt she wore became transparent.

When we finally stepped inside the door, she stripped off her shirt and dropped her shorts to the floor. Next, she kicked off her sandals and slipped out of her thong. She stepped into the downstairs bathroom and came out with two towels.

"You had better get out of those wet clothes. Dressed like that it will be easy for you to catch cold and hard for me to suck your cock." She threw me the extra towel turned and went out on the deck. I started to get undressed when she called to me from the deck.

"Denny, come here, quick. What is happening?"

I rushed out, wearing only a tee shirt with my cock bobbing. She turned to me and then pointed to the lake. From the deck, we say several rainsqualls move across the lake. Boats disappeared as a wave of rain overtook them, then reappeared as the wave passed.

She grabbed my soaked tee shirt. "Is there going to be a tornado?"

"No, baby. This is just a nice, summer thunderstorm. It will make some noise and give us a prelude to tomorrow's fireworks, but it will not be severe. Just enjoy it.

I reached inside the sliding door and grabbed a quilt. I pulled off my shirt and we sat on the two-person swing, covered with the quilt. The overhang of the deck and roof above protected us from the rain. As we watched, she snuggled against my shoulder and played with my cock.

She looked up at me. "This is nice." "Yes, it is."

"I am glad you told Marge and Lester the truth about who I am. Why did you change your mind?"

I drew her closer to me and started to caress her nipples with the back of my fingers. "I don't know. Suddenly I didn't care what other people thought. Our love affair and marriage is going to be complicated enough without trying to remember to whom we told lies. To my knowledge, Lester and Marge were the only people with whom I was not truthful. I know you didn't approve of what I told them when we arrived, so I decided it was time to set the record straight. The truth makes life much easier.

She reached up and kissed me lightly on the lips, then pulled the quilt over her head and I felt her lips wrap around my cock. Tatiana's blowjobs were not really blowjobs, but they were the most pleasing oral sex I ever knew. I sat back and watched the storms drift across the lake while I rubbed my hand on her back. I knew I was the luckiest man on earth.

Suddenly, I shot my load into her mouth She took it all and came up from under the quilt with some of my cum dripping from the corners of her mouth. "Want to taste?" I kissed her and received a load of my own cum.

I thought back on how my life (and Tatiana's life) had changed over the past six weeks. I got more sex in the six weeks than I had going back to my marriage with Julia. Six weeks before, I could not imagine having sex twice a day, and suddenly, I didn't know how I could go a day without feeling Tatiana's naked body next to mine and the sheer joy when my erect cock entered her body.

Then there was Tatiana, who went from fearing oral sex to relishing it. Not only did she enjoy oral sex, it had become a very important part of our lovemaking. She took my cum in her mouth and fed it back to me. I have never done anything like that in my life, and I know Tatiana never did either.

Our sex life together was not particularly daring or "kinky"; there was no anal sex, although we each enjoyed a well-timed finger in our asses; we had not even thought of multiple partners. However, considering where we both were in our lives before we became intimate, and considering I was 57 years old, it was a miracle.

"Earth to Denny. Where are you?"

"I'm sorry, Baby. I was just thinking about how much I love you and how my life has changed since you moved in this spring."

"It certainly changed my life. I came up to Minnesota confused and unemployed, and now here I am sitting with my future husband. I couldn't be happier." I started to finger her pussy and roll her ample lips between my fingers.

"The asking and accepting was easy. Now we have to figure out how to do it. I guess I should talk to Brien when we can back to town."

"No, let me talk to him. He will not accept anything you say. He has too much pent up anger to listen. You might have to talk to Julia, though. That is a conversation I really don't want to have."

I looked her in the eye and said, "It seems we have a plan."

The clouds had all blown over and it was starting to get warm. I slipped the quilt off her shoulders, leaned over and took her right tit into my mouth. I flipped my tongue over her ever-hardening nipple. She stroked my hair and let out a sigh. "You make me feel so good."

I dropped to my knees in front of her. She knew where I was going and positioned herself to enjoy my tongue on her pussy. I kissed down her chest and tummy. I lingered at her bellybutton and inserted my tongue into her "inny". She arched her back as I put my tongue into this unexpected erogenous zone. I continued my quest to the ample lips of her pussy. I took one between my lips and gently pulled. I kissed her thighs and finally uncovered her clit. I alternately flicked it with my tongue and gently raked it with my teeth. She ground her crotch into my face and threw one leg over the arm of the swing to give me better access to her sweet pussy.

I knew she was about to cum by her familiar short moans and guttural sounds. Her juices flowed and I frantically tried to drink them in. She used her fingers to supplement my actions. I could feel her muscles contract as her release came. She released a stream of she-cum that drenched my hair and face. I kept licking and kissing until she came down from her climatic high. I kissed my way back up her belly and chest. She looked at me and held my face in her hands. "My God, is that all me?"

"Yep, that's all you. I don't remember you ever cumming with such volume."

"Denny, I am so embarrassed. Are you sure I didn't pee?"

"No, you didn't pee. That was all cum...and don't be embarrassed. That was the sexiest thing I've ever had happen."

"God, I was so turned on and it felt so good."

We spent the rest of the day on the deck, naked: or in bed, naked: or eating, naked. We fucked two more times that day. We tried for a fourth time that night. I got hard and made Tatiana cum, but I didn't; it was just too much for this old body.

We pulled a mattress out on the deck and slept under the stars. It was a cool evening, and it allowed us to lie close to each other. With the gentle breeze and the thunderstorms moving across the lake, we slept soundly. God, I loved that woman!

The next morning we slept late, or at least late for me. The brilliant sun that streamed into out window the past few mornings was hidden behind the clouds. It was cool morning and we took advantage of the warmth of each other's bodies by holding each other close.

I kissed her and she ran her fingers through my hair. "Your hair is stiff with dried pussy juice. I've never cum like that before."

"The woman I love and will marry is a squirter. It doesn't get any better than that! I'll take that shower every day."

Her embarrassment faded, replaced by pride that her actions and reactions pleased me. She smiled at me and told me that she would do her best to make sure I was showered with her pussy juice as often as possible. We held each other awhile longer when she scooped up the quilt and wrapped it around her body.

I tried to grab it back. "Hey, what the hell?"

"I have to pee and it is too cold to run around butt naked."

"Oh, but you will let me freeze my ass off."

I was talking to her back as she darted into the bathroom. I got up and pulled on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. I didn't put on any underwear or socks; I just went down and put on a pot of coffee. I also turned on the gas fireplace to try to warm the place up a little. (Morning temperatures in Northern Minnesota can dip into the 40's, even in the middle of the summer.)

It was Sunday the 4th, and later, after dark, most of the towns along the North Shore would have fireworks displays. I had planned to drive back to Duluth, which had a massive display, but it would be four or five hours to drive down and back. I decided we would go as far as Two Harbors, about an hour's drive from the resort. It was less dramatic, but much closer.

After about 20 minutes, Tatiana came down the stairs, still wrapped in the quilt. "Oh, that fire feels good." She walked up to the fireplace and dropped the quilt. Since it was her favorite state of dress, she was, of course, naked. She spread her legs slightly as she let the warmth of the fire take the chill out of her body. I looked at her as if I was seeing her for the first time.

She spread her arms, which showed off her muscular shoulders and back. As my gaze went lower, strong athletic back tapered down to a thin waist. Her hips and ass eliminated any thought that she had a boyish shape. Her hips were full, yet her ass was compact and tight. Obviously, working out was working out for her. Then my eyes dropped to that special place that had been the source of so much pleasure over the past six weeks. Her long, fat lips hung between her toned and tanned legs were an invitation to come forth and appreciate them.

Then, almost as on cue, she turned and faced me. Her bare pussy and small tits, while infinitely attractive, faded into the background as my gaze met her brown eyes. She looked at me with a combination of lust, innocence and love. I broke my gaze and looked down to her tits, which stood proudly from her chest without a hint of sag. Her areolas were small and her nipples stood out from them. Her tummy was flat and muscular and showed "six-pack" abs. Her pussy lips were visible as she stood before me: long, thick and puffy.

I am sure Tatiana had some physical "flaws", but I could not see them, and if there were, they only contributed to her beauty. I was so lucky to have this woman in my life and in my bed.

"Hey, Denny, where are you?"

"I'm here, but I am lost in your body. God, you are beautiful."

"Well thank you sir. You look pretty good yourself."

She walked over to me and sat on my lap. "You know", she said, "It occurs to me that I have sucked your cock and you have eaten my pussy, but you have not put the beautiful cock into my body since yesterday. Do you want to resolve that unacceptable situation?"

"Yes, I do. Let me get in the shower..."

"No, I want you now. I don't want to smell Dial Soap, I want to smell my sex on you and your sex on me. Remember when I told you that I hate the word 'fuck'? Well, that is exactly what I want now. I want you to fuck me."

I swept her up in my arms and carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom. I continued to the deck were the mattress still sitting. It had warmed up enough, and she was hot enough that she was no longer cold. I bent over and sort of threw her on the mattress. She watched, fingering her pussy, as I stripped off my shirt. When I dropped my jeans, my cock popped straight out.

I crawled in beside her and began kissing her. "No, No, No...I said fuck me. Get you cock into me and fuck me."

I obliged her wish and unceremoniously jammed my cock into her cunt. I was surprised how wet she was because I slid in so easily. I did not pause to give her a chance to enjoy my presence in her pussy. I immediately started pumping with a force and determination that separates fucking from making love. She lifted her legs, wrapped them around my waist, and dug her fingernails into the flesh of my back.

This was a very different Tatiana then I had known for six years and had slept with for a month. She was insatiable and fucked with abandon. She surprised me when she came after only a couple of minutes. There was no way that I was ready to shoot my load so I kept up my aggressive pace. I gave her no chance to come down after her orgasm. Every time I lunged into her, she grunted. This must have been what she wanted, for in no time, she was ready to cum again. This cycle repeated two more times. She just could not get enough.

I kept up the pace, but I began to wonder which would come first: my orgasm or my heart attack. My thrusts became more aggressive. Her pussy dripped with juices, and combined with my rapid thrusts, they were whipped into a froth as her lips held my cock. I continued my pounding; I raised her legs so that her knees were up near her shoulders. Her strong vaginal muscles squeezed my cock until the familiar feeling began to overtake my body. I reached the point of no return and gave one more powerful thrust as my seed exited my body and entered hers. I held my position for a moment and then collapsed on the mattress.

Tatiana half rolled over and slung one leg over me. She stroked my hair, wet with perspiration, and smiled. "God, I needed that...but I always need you. You have made me so happy."

"There is only one thing missing...you need an engagement ring. Let's go shopping for one when we get back to Minneapolis."

She sat up and sat next to me. "Oh, Denny, I would love nothing better than to wear any ring you buy, but it might not be a good idea until we get things settled with Brien and Julia."

"I suppose you're right, but that is my motivation to get our relationship out in the open quickly."

We cleaned up and went to the lodge for breakfast. We were both ravenous and loaded up on scrambled eggs, ham and hash browns. As we ate, I watched her and thought about how much I loved her and how much I wanted her to be a part of my life and me a part of hers.

She looked up from her plate as she took a bite of a piece of toast. "What are you staring at? Do I have something in my teeth?"

"I am looking at you. I am wondering how different my life would have been if you would have come into it as my lover years ago."

"Everything has its time. Even the sweetest fruit is bitter if you pick it too early. We needed to find ourselves and come to terms with our own issues before we could be of any good to each other. Besides, if we got together too many years ago, you would have been arrested. I've only been 'legal' for less than 12 years."

"Well, I am glad you are here with me now. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. I can't wait to introduce you as my wife."

She squeezed my knee under the table. "And I cannot wait to feel the life you will put into me grow."

"I really want this...I want this more than I can say."

After a final squeeze of my knee and thigh, we got up and took the walk we missed the day before. We walked in silence, comfortable with the non-verbal communication as we walked hand in hand along the lake.

After walking a few hundred yards, we came to an area where a cliff lifted 40 or 50 feet straight up. Fractures in the rocks created a series of vertical caves. Despite being so near the resort and a popular walking path, we were alone on the beach. "Denny, do you have a camera?"

"Sure, I brought my small digital point and shoot."

"Oh, good." She dashed off to the vertical crevice and stripped of her shirt then her shorts. She put her right hand on her hip and extended her left arm high on the rock face. The pose and the angle of the midmorning sun created an artistic and erotic picture. I snapped two or three, and then had her remove her thong and lean against the rocks with her hand draped across her crotch.

In another pose, I had her stand out away from the rocks with her legs spread slightly and her arms held high above her head. Her small tits nearly disappeared, but her labia hung low from between her legs.

We continued to take pictures for nearly an hour with different poses. None of the poses were pornographic (no close ups of her pussy, or spread lips), just pictures of an extremely attractive, naked woman.

I wasn't until a week or so later, when I was looking at the pictures and determining which ones, if any, I could print and display in our bedroom that I noticed something I had never before seen in any pictures of her: she wore a much softer expression. She looked contented and happy instead of nervous and scared.

Finally, she got dressed and we continued our walk down the beach. We walked no more than 100 yards when we bumped into the same deputy that caught us making love on the beach a couple nights before.

"Hey, Mr. Johnson, Ma'am. It's good to see you again. Are you having a good weekend?"

I recalled the violent reaction that Tatiana had to our last encounter with this man. I just pulled her close to me and answered, "We are having a great time. By the way this is Tatiana, my fiancée, and please call me Dennis."

"Pleased to meet you both. My name is John Torkelson, but everyone calls me Torq. So, have you set a date yet?"

"Give me a chance, Torq, I just asked her this weekend!"

Finally, I felt Tatiana loosen up a bit. "I hope it is very soon."

Torq looked at her, "You're Russian!"

Suddenly she tensed up again.

"I went to Russian for a month when I was in college. I just loved St. Petersburg."

She relaxed again. "I'm from St. Petersburg! When were you there?"

"In the summer of 1996. I loved walking along the river. I discovered the Hermitage towards the end of my trip, but I managed to spend a couple of days there. I only saw a fraction of it, and I want to go back some day and spend a week there."

"Oh my God, I interned at the Hermitage in the summer of '96. I worked in the information center."

"Well, then we may well have already met. When did you come to the states?"

At that point, I was extra baggage. Tatiana and the man who nearly scared her to death three nights ago, were now talking like old friends.