My Last Summer Romance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you guys doing tonight?"

Finally, I was included in the conversation. "Well, we were heading down to Two Harbors to grab dinner and watch fireworks."

"That's a long way to drive. I'm throwing a little party at my place starting at 6:00: just a bunch of cops, their spouses, and some friends. We have barbecue, beer and some confiscated fireworks. Not as much as down the shore, but it is always a good time."

I knew that being surrounded by a bunch of cops was not what Tatiana wanted for the evening so I was about to graciously express regrets when Tatiana surprised me (again).

"Denny, that sounds like so much more fun. Can we go?"

"Well, Torq, I learned a long time ago not to argue with a woman or a cop. We'll see you at 6:00."

"Great, and Tatiana, if it is not too much trouble, I took some pictures when I was in Russia, and I cannot remember their significance. Maybe you can take a look?"

"I would love to."

"Okay, I will see you guys later. I got to put some more wood in the smoker. Oh, we have a large hot tub, so bring a suit."

He gave us directions to his house and continued his walk on the beach. When he was out of range, I stopped and turned to Tatiana.

"Excuse me, young lady. Where is my fiancée? You know: the one who is afraid of cops?"

"I know, I know. He just made me feel so comfortable. I figured this was a way of getting over my fear. Besides, you will be there, so I have no worries."

"Well, you might think differently if he would have come around the corner when we were taking pictures."

"Oh God, I never thought about that." She laughed and we turned to head back to the cabin. We decided to get naked and crawl into bed and take a nap before we left for the party.

We woke up and got dressed. I wore a pair of khaki shorts, a "golf" shirt and docksider shoes. Tatiana wore her most conservative bathing suit (which was not very conservative) under a pair of shorts that came to mid-thigh, and a white button shirt with sandals. I knew it would get colder towards evening, so we threw some sweats in the car and took off for the party.

When we arrived at Torq's, at about 6:30, there were about six couples. The smells from the barbeque made me hungry. His house was off the lake, but overlooked it. It was a nice view and nice layout.

Torq introduced us to his wife, Beth. Beth was very attractive and about Tatiana's age. She had the classic Norwegian look; tall, blond, light complexion. She was wearing a conservative bikini that highlighted her big tits. She had a nice ass and a couple of months before, I would have thought she had a great ass, but that is before I saw Tatiana's naked ass.

Torq handed me a beer from the tapper on his deck and Beth offered Tatiana her choice of wine. While Tatiana and Beth talked, Torq introduced me to the other guests. Three couples were on the force with Torq, and the two other couples were friends of Beth. The thing I noticed was that all the women were hot and the men were buff; I was obviously the oldest guy there, but Torq and his buddies made me feel very welcome.

He served ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, and Cole slaw washed down with plenty of cold beer. It was quite a spread and some of the funny stories that only cops can tell. I watched Tatiana and she listened with a mix of apprehension and appreciation. She looked at me occasionally and gave me a wink to let me know she was okay.

There was no sex in the hot tub or orgy, although everyone was interested in what was happening at the hot tub when Tatiana got in with her thong, but there was no jealously. All the women were confident and not intimidated by Tatiana's body. The temperature stayed quite warm, so none of the women felt the need to cover up.

After dinner, I struck up a conversation with one of Torq's coworkers. After awhile, I noticed that Tatiana and Torq were missing. I went into the house and Tatiana, Beth and Torq were huddled over the computer looking at pictures. Tatiana was explaining the significance the pictures Torq took nearly 15 years before. I joined them and heard her talk about her Russia. There was loneliness in her voice. I decided at that moment that I was going to take Tatiana and Annika to St. Petersburg for her sister's wedding. I also decided that we should get married there. I had no family in the States, and her family was in Russia. I knew I was going to spend the next week or so making the arrangements.

By that time, it was dark and Torq and his buddies were ready to launch a huge box of illegal fireworks. (The confiscate them and, as Torq said, it is their responsibility to destroy them.)

It was a decent show. All the guys were with their significant others. The temperature had dropped, and the couples were wrapped with blankets. I could see that under the blankets there was a little "fooling around", but nothing obvious. Tatiana and I were no exception, and I was really getting horny. When the fireworks were properly disposed of, we thanked Torq and Beth for a wonderful evening went back for our last night on the North Shore. As I left, Torq, took me aside and told me to wait until we got back to the resort before we got naked. "No stopping by the lake!" He slapped me on the shoulder and told me he was glad to meet us.

I turned to see Tatiana talking with Beth. When they hugged, the difference in their height and coloring, along with their minimal state of dress made for a very erotic sight.

As we drove back to the lodge for out last night together on the North Shore, and in the subdued light of the star lit, and as yet, moonless night, I looked over at her. She wore the shorts she put on earlier in the day, but still wore nothing to cover the curves of her small breasts, except the small triangles of her tiny Bikini.

She apparently sensed my eyes on her, and turned slightly in the seat. "I had a really good time tonight. I'm really glad we got a chance to meet everyone."

"I admit it, I was worried. After all, there were five cops there, and after the other night....well, let's just say I didn't know what to expect."

"Actually, I didn't know either, but since they weren't wearing uniforms, or carrying guns, they weren't as intimidating. Then, once I got to know them as people instead of police, I realized they are not monsters. I really think my fear is behind me."

We pulled into the parking lot of the lodge and I stopped outside our cabin. "Tatiana, I just have to say that I had such a great time this weekend, and especially tonight. When I saw you explaining the pictures to Torq, and telling him about the history of what he was looking at, I realized you have so many dimensions that I never knew existed. I watched and was so proud; I realized I love you even more."

She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. "Let's get in the cabin so I can show you how much I love you."

I kissed her and got out of the car to open her door. When I opened it, she held her top out for me and walked the 20 or so feet to the door topless. I continued to be amazed at her free spirit and her desire to make me happy. We ran into the cabin and just as the door closed, she turned and raised her arms urging me to hold her. I did and she kissed me as only Tatiana can kiss: passionate, loving and at the same time, playful and teasing. I ran my fingers down her bare spine and cradled her ass through the shorts that she wore over her thong bathing suit.

I pulled at the waistband of her shorts and whispered in her ear, "Take these off."

She whispered back, "You first."

We stepped back from one another and took off the last remnants of out clothing. She looked at me in the light from outside and sighed. She took her hands, slowly ran them down my chest and belly, and gently grasped my hardening cock and balls. "I really love your body." She slowly jacked my cock, "and I really love how this makes me feel. I don't care about anything else right now except having this inside me. Will you make love to me?"

We moved to the large living room and I started a fire in the fireplace (which is to say, I opened a valve and pushed a button). I pulled a quilt from one of the sofas and through it over the think braded rug in front of the fireplace.

Tatiana's tanned skin glowed in the light of the fire. Her eye reflected the flames as she opened her mouth slightly, urging my lips to hers. I slowly lowered her to the floor and then sat so that she was sitting between my legs with her back against my chest. I caressed her nipples and slowly ran my fingers down her chest and belly. I traced around her belly button and down the nearly hairless mons and grasped her big lips. I could see that she was already wet as her natural lubricant glistened in the firelight.

I came back up, pinched her tit as I moved higher, and put my hand to her throat. She threw her head back, trusting me totally. With the other hand, I cradled her left tit. I opened my fingers and squeezed the nipple between my forefinger and middle finger. This foreplay obviously turned her on; she gyrated her hips as she tried to masturbate herself on the blanket.

The affect was not lost on me either. My cock was wedged between her back and my belly. It was hard and precum was free flowing from it, and her movements were very pleasurable.

"Tatiana, turn around and face me."

She did as I asked and sat on my lap, straddling me. As she sat, my cock literally fell into her slick and waiting pussy. She was not expecting it; she looked up at me with big eyes and a surprised expression and mouthed "Ohhh" as I went in to the hilt.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. As our lips lingered, my hands dropped to her ass and I pressed on her anus. She reacted by rolling her hips forward and back, driving my cock ever deeper into her body. She flexed her vaginal muscles, gripping my engorged penis. I massaged her pussy with the middle finger of my right hand and gathered enough of her nectar to act as a lubricant. When I pressed against her anus, she opened her eyes and they got larger as she felt the pressure of my intruding digit, Slowly, I penetrated her ass and she let out a moan of delight. I was able to feel my own cock through the membrane separating her rectum and vagina.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her breast to my chest. All the while, she ground her pelvis into mine and bit her lip as she focused on her own body's sensations. She threw her head back and looked me in the eyes as her first of three orgasms overtook her. The look in her eyes was what I could only describe as complete, unwavering love. I hoped she knew how much I loved her back.

I leaned in, took one of her hard nipples in my mouth, and flicked it with my tongue. I continued to use my hands to assist her as she rode my cock and her juices flowed down my balls. She lifted my face from her chest and kissed me deeply. As we kissed, a second orgasmic wave took over her body as she arched her back and threw her head back. When it passed, she collapsed on me.

I was still hard, but Tatiana was weak. The quilt that I laid on the floor had a wet spot about the size of a dinner plate where her "she-cum" leaked. I laid her back on the quilt.

"I'm so weak, but please, I'm still horny."

Without slipping out of her, I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and grabbed her ass as I took over the work. She moaned as my orgasm built. I continued with the powerful thrusts and soon shot my load into her. She surprised me by cumming one more time. We lay together for several minutes as we both relaxed and recovered. My cock went soft and popped out. My cum oozed out of her and made another wet spot on the quilt.

I kissed her on her lips, neck and breasts waiting for her breathing to come back to normal.

"Denny, I love you so much. Each time we make love, it gets better."

"It's been a long day; shall we adjourn to the bed room and get some sleep. We drive back to the Cities tomorrow."

"I hope not too early. I want to soak in a tub before we leave."

Tatiana grabbed a towel from the downstairs bathroom and wiped our combined cum from her legs, ass and pussy. We climbed into the huge bed and wrapped our arms and legs around each other. Sleep came quickly and I dreamed of our future life together.

Monday, the official holiday, dawned cloudy, which meant we could sleep a little later because the sun did not blast into our room at 5:00 AM. When I did wake up, it was because Tatiana had her lips wrapped around my cock. I stroked her hair as she sucked and licked me. I enjoyed it for a while and then had her swing herself around so I could eat her pussy.

As soon as she did, I could smell the pungent scent of last night's sex lingering on her large and inflamed labia. Neither of us came, but the intimacy we shared made up for it.

She moved up to the head of the bed and we lay together and enjoyed the sensation of our naked bodies against each other.

Tatiana decided to get into the tub and I walked down to the kitchen and made coffee. When it was done, I took it up to the bathroom where she was enjoying a soak. The bubbles hid her tits. I gave her the coffee and sat on the toilet. We talked about the weekend as we got our morning caffeine fix. Then I went to take a shower before we went to the lodge for our last breakfast at the resort.

As usual, Marge was doting on the customers, saying good-bye to those who were checking out. We sought her out and I wrapped my arms around her massive frame. She made me promise to come back soon.

When we finished breakfast, we packed up for the trip home. Tatiana dressed conservatively for the ride home: well, at least conservatively for her. Conservative or not, her red skirt and white tube top was sexy, but in an innocent way.

The nice thing about being a partner is that you don't have to check out; you just drop of the keys and you settle up later. By 10:00, we were heading southwest and on our way home. We talked for a while about how much we missed Annika, but we knew we would not see her until Wednesday when Brien and Julia got back. Five minutes later, she was asleep, and would remain that way until we were caught up in the post holiday traffic north of the city.

I spent the time formulating a plan to bring my relationship with Tatiana out into the open. Although my son Brien was the one who would technically be the instigator of any legal action that would put an end to our engagement and pending marriage, I knew that the key would be Julia. She was the vindictive one that could (and would) talk Brien into anything she wanted. The last thing we needed was for Brien and Julia to decide that Tatiana was an unfit mother.

I quickly dismissed Julia as a lost cause. If I put a bag of gold in her hands, she would call me a cheap bastard for not giving her platinum. I had to sever the connection between Brien and Julia, and there were only two ways to do that.

Then there was a stirring in the passenger seat. Tatiana wiped the sleep from her eyes, pulled her hair behind her ear and said, "That was a quick trip."

"Well, it only seems like it. You've been sleeping for three hours. We should be home in 45 minutes."

"Good, I really missed our big shower. Can we take one together when we get home?"

"That sounds like a very good idea to me. I don't think we have ever gone four days without being in the shower together."

"Denny, I had such a good time this weekend...and I felt so loved when you introduced me as your fiancé."

"Image how I felt when all those guys looked at you and then looked at me and wondered why anyone as beautiful as you would want to sleep with an old fuck like me, let alone marry him."

"Whenever anyone has those questions, all they need to do is look at me looking at you and they should have their answers."

We drove in silence for a few minutes.

"Denny, are we fooling ourselves? Are we every going to get out from under Brien and Julia so we can get married and be happy?

"Well, now that you mention it, I've been spending much of the weekend and the drive home thinking about just that, and I think the answer is yes, but we need to start moving on things now. I am going to call my lawyer tomorrow and see if he will recommend someone to help us."

She turned in the seat. I could see her red thong and the camel toe that it created. God she is beautiful.

"Give me some encouragement here. What is your plan?" "Okay, the way I see things, there is no problem sleeping together or even getting married from a legal perspective. The main issue is that they will try to get custody based on you being an unfit parent. Do you agree that that is the main issue?"

"Yes, as far as I am concerned, that is the only issue."

"Good, then we agree. Now, I need to confirm this with the lawyer, but I think that only Brien can make such a charge. Julia can goad him on, but he has to make the decision. I see that the thing we have to do is separate Brien from Julia, and get Brien to sign a document that he will not attempt any shit when are out in the open and when we are married."

"Good plan, but Julia will not let you drive a wedge between them, and Brien will not sign anyway."

"Not true, my dear. There are only two things that will convince Brien to think our way: fear and money. I plan to use both."

"You can't hurt him!"

"Of course not. In fact, if he agrees to leave us along, he will be much better off than he is working his two-bit jobs and selling dope. Just leave it to me, and I promise I won't do anything without your approval."

"I trust you."

With that, we turned into the driveway of our house. We dropped our bags at the door and raced to the bedroom, leaving a trail of discarded clothing from the door to the shower.

I love the North Shore, but it is good to be home.

We made love in the shower, with me taking her from behind. She came twice and I came once. When we were done, we decided to order a pizza and watch TV. Once the pizza was delivered, our robes dropped to the floor and we watched TV in the nude.

We were in bed before the 10:00 news came on, and I was sleeping before the weather report. Tomorrow would be a busy day.