My Life as a Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave picked a quiet Italian restaurant across the park from the hostel. He and Jack were waiting for us right on time. Ms. Graham was chatting with them as we came down the stairs, "You look ravishing ladies, enjoy your evening," she kissed each of us on the cheek then handed us over to our escorts.

We walked through the park, the guys were dressed in similar suits, casual not strictly business, one charcoal, the other a lighter gray, collared shirts but no ties, and smart but wearable shoes. With my six inch heels on, I towered over Jack as he took my arm, I thought we looked ridiculous, he seemed quite happy.

"Ms. Graham was right, you do look ravishing Geraldine, thank you."

We were walking slowly, a little way behind Charlie and Dave, Charlie had leaned into Dave's shoulder, and he had one arm wrapped around her waist. I couldn't hear their conversation, but the sound of Charlie's laughter carried in the air.

"Call me Ger, Geraldine is for work."

"Ger then," his hand slipped around my waist, and I let mine do the same thing. We weren't leaning closely into each other as the others had, but our bodies were touching, and I felt very comfortable with him.

I had been afraid of this moment, my first real date with a man, a date, not just instructions on sex, but Jack radiated calm, we let Charlie and Dave get ahead of us, we detoured around the long loop of the path as they went straight on.

We walked under the trees, not really saying very much, the Tulips were in bloom and we took our time to smell their bloom in the spring air, we pointed to our favorite colors, still radiant in the dying evenings sun, mine was yellow, Dave's was a blue so deep it was almost purple.

Charlie and Dave were waiting at the table for us by the time we finished our walk, "I already ordered wine, I hope you don't mind?"

Jack nodded as he held my seat out for me, then took his own "Your taste is better than mine anyway, what's good here?"

Jack and I had our head in the menu when the waiter approached, I had told Jack what I wanted, and he ordered for both of us, it felt good to have a man in charge, my estimate of Jack was steadily rising, I knew he was Junior to Dave in the office hierarchy, but outside of work I wasn't so sure, he was strong, calm, steady, I didn't think he really was the junior partner in their friendship, more of a man sure enough of himself not to have to force social equality into the situation.

Talk of work was forbidden, and after ten minutes Jack and I forbade any talk of Charlie and Dave's relationship, We magnanimously allowed the guys to tell us their latest war stories from the golf course, apparently Dave needed a new driver, he been pranked on the tee box, and the head of the thing had flown further down range than his golf ball.

"With your pants down, really?" I asked him.

"If you don't clear the ladies tee box, it's the tradition," he confirmed.

"Doesn't that make your next shot more difficult?"

"Yes," he said, "it surely does." I had the image of Dave falling over as he rotated through a shot and got caught in the pants around his ankles, I was genuinely laughing and his smile widened.

We ate casually, more out of social necessity than hunger, the waiter cleared our tables and propped up a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. The restaurant had a small dance floor, Jack easily took the lead when we danced, and as the night grew he became familiar enough to dance with one hand rested lightly on my butt, I found the sensation pleasing.

I was dancing with Dave, he leaned into my ear, "what do you think?"

"I like him Dave, but let the two of us find our own pace."

He held me closer, "I won't be staying with Charlie tonight, unfair on Jack if he had to make his way home alone."

"You know, I don't think it would bother him that much, but I do appreciate the gesture."

He returned me to my seat, and poured me another glass of wine, the night passed slowly and pleasantly, and around midnight we retraced our footsteps through the park. Charlie and Dave were on the right side of the door making out, Jack and I stood to the left.

"I had a really nice time Jack, thank you."

He looked at me, "Will you go out with me again?" I nodded and he leaned in close to me, his head turned upwards and I let him kiss me, at first it was quite gentle but soon we allowed a fair bit of passion to enhance the experience.

A throat cleared behind us, "Taxis here buddy," Dave said.

"Sure, give me a minute," Jack looked at me, "Dinner and a Movie next week?"

I kissed him, "absolutely."

I followed Charlie up the stairs, my cock was still hard from my make-out session with Dave, and the sight of her ass was turning me on, "I need to take you, now, from behind," I told her.

We reached her bedroom, she closed the door behind her, took her panties off, hitched her skirt up, and bent over her bed, her naked ass was high in the air and she spread her legs to give me a picture of her ass and pussy. Her ass had the end of a small silver butt plug still fitted inside, her pussy glowed pink and purple with her wetness, foreplay wouldn't be unnecessary.

"Come over here and fuck me," she commanded.

I thrust myself into her, drawing a gasp as my hard cock slid all the way inside, then without pause, I started to fuck her in earnest. There was nothing subtle about this, this was two people indulging their primal urges, we were loud, the sound of my hips driving into her ass resounded around the room, and I let my hand fall against her with hard, but not vicious, spanks to add to the volume of noise.

We came quickly and rested on the bed. "I was so turned on watching you dance with Jack," Charlie said. "I knew Dave wasn't coming back here, and I knew we'd be together tonight, but I wasn't sure who would be top and who would be the bottom, I almost came when you spoke to me on the stairs."

I pulled her close to me, we were still mostly dressed, "now I need you to fuck me, darling, " I told her. We repeated the performance, my panties rolled around one heel, my dress rolled up over my waist, and my own cock, or at least a decent latex facsimile of it, banged my asshole until we both collapsed in orgasm again. Halfway through I imagined it was Jacks face standing behind me, now where had that come from.

Another night at the club

The next Friday Charlie was out with Dave, I was flying solo, my wingman was away for the weekend, 'meeting the parents.'

I'd received a few texts from Tom over the weeks, he'd been out of town on business for a month, and so hadn't made it back to the club again. I found myself wanting to see him and confirmed we'd be at the club again on Friday if he wanted to make his way along.

Tom must have seen us coming in, for before the waitress could get to us, he came down the steps to our table and set down a dozen capped bottles of water in an ice bucket. I smiled at him and reached for the outstretched hand beckoning me to the dance floor.

I'm not sure how it happened, but Tom ended up spending the entire night at our table, he danced with all of us, and our water bottles were recharged on his tab with regularity.

He was a funny guy who kept us laughing with his obviously exaggerated stories, which all centered on him, he was lying his butt off, but he wasn't taking himself seriously, and it was rather cute.

Six' Two", Irish extraction he told us, a little skinny, but still well-muscled and firm under his tailored shirt, his hair had hints of red in it and I wondered if he dyed it or if it was genuinely mixed.

Of course, Tom danced with me most, a few fast ones and almost all of the slow close dances where he could hold me close and we could touch each other. I loved the feel of his hand on my ass, I was tucking my cock, and that was the only thing keeping me from getting hard, a problem I knew he didn't have.

At the end of the night, the girls waited for the bus while he kissed me under the clubs neon sign, the driver honked his horn, and I quickly said goodnight and rushed to take my seat.

My phone buzzed in my hand. "Next Week?"

My hands were shaking, "Maybe."

The buzz again, "Despacito."

I had told him about humming the song all week after our first dance to it, and he'd requested it from the DJ tonight, I think the girls thought we were going to fuck in the middle of the dance floor when it came on.

"Slowly!" I waited a minute, "no tanto."

He then sent me a dirty joke, I burst out laughing, the girls looked at me, "Tom," I said.

Josie looked over at me, "He's a cutie honey."

Dictation

One morning Melanie, who now wore a large diamond engagement ring, came to my desk and told me to present myself to Mr. Stevens Personal Assistant for dictation. I took my steno pad and pen and rode the elevator to the top floor

His PA, an elderly woman named Margaret spoke to me very quietly. "When you go into his office, follow his instructions, do what he says immediately, don't ask questions."

I must have looked a little worried, "Don't worry dear, you'll come to no harm, nothing might happen, it's just he gets some strange notions, just do what he says, take his letters, type them up at his computer, print them and allow them to proofread them. Drop them in my out basket when you are dismissed."

The intercom buzzed, "Send her in now Margaret."

She shooed me to the office door, "Don't knock, just go in and announce yourself."

I stood in an office which had the AC set a little too cool, there was a leather couch against one wall, before the windows a large wood desk, I didn't know what type of tree, but it was dark and expensive, it had a computer on it, otherwise it was devoid of anything resembling clutter. There was a drinks cabinet and a TV on the other wall, and the artwork was all classic photos, black and white crowd scenes from the city over the last century.

"Geraldine Murphy, Sir." I managed to say.

"Ah Ms. Murphy, new girl, yes?"

"I've only been here a few months sir, yes."

"Good, good, dictation today, did Margaret explain?"

"Yes, sir."

He instructed me to sit then he started to dictate his first letter. I concentrated on making sure my shorthand was perfect, he was in the middle of the second letter when he stopped.

I waited, moments passed, "Is there something wrong sir?"

"Yes Ms. Murphy, no inspiration, I'm dry."

"Is there anything I can do sir? A drink perhaps," I nodded toward the bar.

"Yes actually there is, strip down to your underwear please."

Alright, now I knew what was going on, it was going to be like that, well Charlie had warned me. I took off my clothes and neatly folded them and placed them to the spot he pointed at on his desk. The room was damn freezing now, I stood there shivering in nothing but a Yellow Victoria's Secret Bra and Panty set.

He continued his letter from where he had stopped, I had no warning and rushed to get my pen going as accurately as I could. He spoke for a few moments, and then stopped again.

"Uncross your legs dear and face me a little more," I did, "Legs a little wider, I think," I felt myself blush as I pushed my legs far beyond the width of the chair.

He continued once more.

I took a total of six letters, typed them up, received a pass mark, and left the room carrying my clothes. I redressed beside Margret's desk and dropped the letters off for posting.

Her intercom went, "Add Ms. Murphy to the list of acceptable assistants Margaret."

She smiled at me, "Well done dear, now off you scoot, back to the pool."

Tom

I'm not sure if three nights at the club counted as dates, Ms. Grahams rule was never sleep with a man before the third date, and break up with him if he's not in your bed by the sixth.

The girls had headed back to the gostel in the shuttle and I was in a Taxi back to Toms place, I was wearing a short skirt which flared when we danced showing him my panties and now allowed him to easily slip a hand while as made out, he started feeling my ass, then I held my breath as his hands moved around.

I opened my legs a little more, now or never, his fingers slipped down, they could feel everything now. He wasn't even startled, "Smooth Shave Ger," I responded by kissing him more deeply.

He lived in a warehouse flat, no walls, all entirely open, very modern, but the furnishing were comfortable, well lived in. It was clean, but not spotless, I wondered what he would say if he saw me in my maid's uniform fixing it up properly.

I could smell a dog, he was in the kitchen uncorking a bottle of wine, so I asked, "She's with my sister tonight," he responded, hmm I thought presumptuous.

Well maybe not. He returned with two glasses of Champagne, I took a long sip of mine, held my nerves, undid my blouse, then my skirt, and let them fall to the floor. I was standing in patent leather heels, hold up stockings, and lace panties, I'd fixed my cock while he'd been working on the bottle, and the head and a bit of the shaft were peeking over their waistband.

He smiled at me, undid his belt, buttons, and zipper, stepped out of his trousers and boxers and stepped towards me, I looked at his cock, it was as rigid as mine. I stood on my tiptoes, my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Arms locked around each other we stumbled to the couch and fell on it, I felt his legs open, and I maneuvered to slip onto my knees between them. Holding his eyes my hands began to play with him, but not for very long, I wanted this, and my head moved forward as my tongue reached for his quivering cock.

Unlike mine, his cock was circumcised, it stood eight inches in length and my thumb and finger barely managed around its girth. As I had been taught I started lightly my tongue on the glands, running it back and forth around the underside of the ridges where purple met his tanned flesh, down, tracing the veins lightly, under his balls, then back up, back down, back up.

He sat with his head back, his eyes closed, a hand rested lightly on each shoulder, no pressure, just touch. When I finally pushed the head into my willing mouth, he responded with a simple, "Yes."

My head bobs were slow at first as I fit more of his cock inside, my tongue continued to work the portion inside my mouth, and my hands lay on his hips. I was getting more used to the softness of the skin around his hardness, I was enjoying the sea salt chocolate taste, my head began to move faster.

He was grunting now, and I was putting Ms. Grahams training to its full extent, I could sense he was close to orgasm as he moved to lift my head, I shook him off, pursed my lips tighter against his shaft, and worked him till my mouth exploded with sensation as a load of hot wetness covered it, then slipped down my throat, leaving only his glorious aftertaste.

He pulled me back up to him, cuddling me in his arms, while he caught his breath.

Our cocks were still hard, he was spooning me, I managed to extricate myself, and swallowed a glass of champagne to follow his cum. He said nothing, just refilled our glasses then we resumed our previous position.

He was prepared for the evening, his finger stroked the crack between my butt cheeks, I slipped one leg under, turning slightly to grant him access, as his finger slipped inside me, the familiar wet cold, pleasant to hot sensation told me he had plenty of lube ready.

He stepped off the couch and spread my legs, then he moved forward, but my hand blocked my willing entrance, I reached out and grabbed his cock, pulling him with me, I stood, turned and walked to the end of the couch.

I lay myself face down over the arm, and spread my legs, I felt his feet push my legs even further apart, then he slid all the way inside me. I gasped as I accepted his full length, he waited, I was cock full, but still, he waited.

His stereo started to play, Despicatio, God, he fucked as well as he danced, his cock didn't move inside me, it danced, the Salsa, the Tango, the Pasa Double.

I was the first to come, we changed positions, he came, I came, it took us three attempts for us to finally get our act together and have a simultaneous orgasm, my legs spread wide as I rode him, his eyes mirroring my own lust, our tongues touching, until finally, we passed out from a heady mixture of passion, lust, and alcohol.

I woke in his bed, I was facing the picture window, he was behind me, one arm under me, the other softly, familiarly, cradling one of my butt cheeks. He kissed my neck, "Morning sleepyhead, coffee".

I turned in his arms, my lips met his for our first-morning after kiss, "Hmmm, sure."

He handed me a white silk robe, classy and very feminine, I looked at it a little askance, "Josie sold you out, she gave me your size, and taste, you're not mad?" He asked me.

I laughed, "Was I that easy to bed? Were you that sure of yourself?"

"Not sure, just hopeful."

He was making the coffee, and a little toast, I was watching him, I wanted to pull his robe off and fuck him while the toast burned, the fire alarm went off, and the local volunteer fire team had to hose us down to separate us before rescue.

"Tom," I murmured a little hesitantly, "what are you looking for?"

He turned and smiled at me, "I know about all Ms. Graham and the Hostel, whatever you can give me."

"Fun darling, I can give you that, for now, but I can't give you commitment, my life is far too complicated and it's getting worse."

He crossed the floor and held me, "Then fun it is, even if it's just on Friday's."

I looked at him, "Not even that, not all the time anyway."

I retrieved my purse, my phone buzzed seconds after I sent my text, Ms. Graham responded, "Have fun Geraldine, curfew is Sunday Six PM."

He had poured coffee, and Orange Juice, and buttered my toast while I was busy, "I can give you this weekend if you want it."

He laughed, "Eh, Lulu, comes in at ten," he caught the edge of confusion tightening in my eyes, "the dog," he explained. I reached for his hand, and we made for the bath.

Jack

I was seeing quite a lot of Jack, if we didn't have lunch, we had ice cream in the park, we had a few more dates, dinner and a movie, roller skating, for our fourth date, he took me to the driving range.

I stood in a Yellow Polo Shirt, tucked into a very short pleated white skirt, as I made inartful swings at golf balls, the skirt would swirl giving him a view of my panties, and quite a bit of flesh. He had come to stand in close to me, his body behind and his hands holding mine pretending to give me instructions, but I could feel his hard-on through a pair of spectacularly silly trousers.

We were laughing at my last swing, the ball had rolled maybe a total of six feet away, "Do you want another bucket Ger?"

"I'm getting hungry, why don't we get something to eat?"

He started to pack up his clubs, "Sure, where do you want to go?"

I'd made up my mind on that tee box, I didn't want to end my relationship with Jack, that meant by Ms. Graham's rules I had only one other choice to be made, and soon.

No time like the present eh, "Your place," I said a little breathlessly

He nodded, understanding lighting his eyes, "Pizza and Beer OK?"

I leaned in to kiss him, "Anything that's quick hon," his hand had slipped under my skirt and I felt the warmth of it against my flesh. An older golfer was giving us a look of disgust as Jack felt me up, but he didn't look away, I winked at him and took Jacks hand, "I'm really hungry, really, really hungry."

He laughed as we rushed back to his car, he called ahead to have a delivery dropped to the concierge of his apartment, we were maybe thirty minutes away from it, and I noticed he was speeding a little, we might get there before the delivery.