My Life as a Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned closer to him, and my fingers slowly dropped over his thigh, they made small circling motions and I kissed his neck. He was beginning to breathe a little heavily, I unzipped his fly, and let my hand go through the opening in the front of his boxers, I found his cock, mostly hard already, and playfully started to abuse it.

He was staring ahead, I could see that his grip on the steering wheel had tightened considerably, I wonder if I could make his knuckles white, I slipped the cock out of the fly of his boxer, took a moment to admire it, slipped off my seat belt and bent over to kiss it.

"Shit," I felt the car wobble and the screech of breaks, I sat up, we were stopped about six feet behind a bus, I chuckled at him, then bent over and took the head of his cock inside my mouth, my tongue was working the head especially the little fish hook eye on top, "for god sake Ger, I'm coming."

He exploded in my mouth, his spunk painted my taste buds from teeth to throat, I swallowed, sat up,and fastened my seat belt. I cleaned myself with a wet wipe and redid my lipstick, "I told you I was hungry Jack."

He grabbed our dinner from the concierge, leaving him a ridiculously big tip, and rushed over to the elevator. When the door closed he leaned in to kiss me, "Will we eat first?"

The door opened to his floor, I held him in his kiss, teasing him, his foot pushed back to keep the door from closing, I came up for breath, "Eat later."

We dropped the pizza and beer on the kitchen countertop, my introduction to his apartment was limited to being pushed through his bedroom door, "Bedroom, I'll show you the rest later, much later."

He started to undress, I dropped my sport shoes, socks, G-string, and polo shirt on the floor, I kept the short skirt on, it was nicely tented by my hard-on, and I was showing even more of my ass, I wasn't totally naked, it was a little bit of a tease, I liked it, I looked at Jack and the lust in his eyes told me he liked it too.

He pulled me to him, and we kissed, his hands went straight to my cock, he pulled me even closer to him, then wrapping his hand around both cocks, he squeezed them together, he started to masturbate us both at the same time. I closed my eyes and moaned my pleasure into his ear.

He urged me towards the bed, I looked for it over my shoulder, and sat on it, one hand helping me down, he was standing in front of me, and for the first time I could get a close look at his cock in good light, the skin was tight on his hard-on, I could see the purple veins pulsing, his balls were huge, which might explain the huge load I had swallowed in the car.

Oh yes, I could spend some time with that cock, "Not so quick this time," I told him as I took it into my mouth once more, his lust was building rapidly, he held my head and forced me down his length, I easily accepted the full length without gagging too much, I looked up the length of his body, my eyes said yes, and he began to vigorously face fuck me.

There was one aspect of oral sex I didn't care for, and that was having spit running down my face, as Jacks cock thrust eagerly into my face, I could feel some of it escape from the corners of my mouth and run down to my chin. Yuck.

His hips thrust upwards and he groaned, once, twice, three times then he filled me with another huge load, it escaped his cock with so much power that most of it shot straight down my throat without being tasted.

He moved to the bed beside me and lay down, I moved closer to him, his arms went around my shoulders and pulled me close to him, "Sorry Ger, that wasn't meant to happen, I didn't mean to be so rough."

I kissed him, "I don't mind the man taking control Jack, if I had wanted to, I could have got out of that position quite easily. Ms. Graham's girls can't be forced to do anything against their will."

He didn't say anything, "Regrets already honey," I asked him.

He smiled at me, "No, not really," my hand had reached down and started to play with his cock once more, it swiftly returned to life.

He rolled on top of me and kissed me, I spread my legs as wide as I could, he moved to his bedside table and produce a tube of Durex Pleasure, I held out my hand and he poured a generous amount on it.

I made sure his cock was nice and sloppy over every inch, I didn't need fingering to be ready for him today, I'm sure my ass was already gaping and twitching with anticipation as he let some lube roll down to pool around my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

I kissed him, and I felt his hips thrust his cock into me, I moaned with pleasure, I could feel the entire length, and I squeezed my ass as tightly as I could over every inch of it, it was his turn to moan, he pulled back very slowly, then pushed forward again. He picked up the pace, and fucked me hard and fast, but only for five or six strokes at a time. Then he went back to a slow withdrawal with a hard push forward, a quick burst of pace, then back to a leisurely fuck.

He was driving me crazy. I clasped my legs behind his butt, offering him the best angle of attack I could give, he responded by picking up the pace, he went through the sixth stroke, the seventh, yes, he was giving a proper hard fucking now.

I screamed his name as I rode the waves of pleasure, I could see the strain on his arms, one at either side of my head, sweat was rolling down his chest which was becoming bright red with the strain of his exertions. I concentrated on every sight, every smell, the feel of his cock inside me, the sound of my own voice pleading with him to fuck me harder, the laboring of his breath warm against my neck.

We came together, then lay gasping like fish out of water, our heads on the pillows, "Thanks, Jack, that was wonderful," I said.

He said nothing, I could see sleep begin to glaze over his eyes, I nudged him in the ribs, "No way mister, no napping, you've fucked me, now feed me."

He laughed, put on a robe and made his way to the kitchen, he came back with a trolley with two trays on it, each held two slices of Pizza and a beer in an ice cold glass.

It was much later when he dropped me off at the Hostel, technically I had violated curfew, so for the first time, I had to make use of the open back door. Jack was horny again, and I thought he wanted to try for a quickie in the doorway, but I pushed his chest, "Later Jack."

Ms. Graham was standing inside the door as I came through, "Come see me in the morning dear," she kissed me on the cheek and left.

Charlie must have heard my door close, two minutes later she was sitting on my bed demanding every juicy detail of the night. She didn't know about my time with Tom yet, and I wasn't sure if I should tell her.

Ms. Graham spoke to me the next day, "I'm happy you made the decision to sleep with Jack, but I want you to be careful, I don't want you to commit to him just yet."

I sipped my tea, there wasn't much for me to say just now.

"I want you to date at least a few other men, pick attractive ones, I want you to sleep with two of them, maybe three. I want you to be able to end a relationship before sex starts, and after."

She looked at me, "My dear Geraldine, so confused, Jack might be the man for you, but how can you know unless you have something to compare him too."

"Can I still sleep with Jack?"

"Of course dear, unless you decide he is one of the affairs you wish to end."