My Life Began at Retirement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I noticed my emotions was not near as overwhelming as they had been, I was more at ease with my thoughts and desires. I spent a lot of the day on the internet reading about other people's experiences and looking at gay porn sites, seeing what others did. I saw a lot of guys having anal sex. I thought:

"Oh! No that's too far for me. I don't think I could handle that."

I mainly wanted to know more about oral sex. I was really curious about the awesome feelings I had experienced the day before as I received my first blow job. I was curious about what I heard on the gay forum, talking about what they felt giving a blow job.

That evening I headed for the fitness club. Though they had been dormant most of the day my emotions were coming at me again. I thought to myself:

"You're going crazy with this. This is all you have thought about for two days and nights. You need to slow down and think about what you're doing."

I knew my conscience was right but, my craving would not let me turn around and go back home. I guess my mind was trying to justify my need to go tonight as I started thinking:

"This is a legitimate business; surely this stuff does not go on every day. I'll just do my work out and go. There is probably not going to be anything happening three nights in a row."

I walked in the club and looked around, and there he was, the young black guy with the huge cock. He and one other guy were the only ones there.

I don't know which one hit me the hardest excitement or desire, my body started carving more of my new found experiences, but suddenly my thoughts all seemed negative and began to run together as I started to thinking:

"I hope he doesn't leave before I get a chance to work out some, it would be too obvious if I just went straight to the shower. What if the other guy goes to shower at the same time as him?" "The other guy is younger what if he wants him instead of me."

Frustrated with my thoughts, I started my work out, I kept looking at him, I thought about what the guys on the forum said about being attracted to him as a man. I looked at his strong legs; you could see the outline of each muscle as he pushed the weights up over his head. I looked at his narrow bubble shaped hips that looked so firm and tight through his trunks. I looked at his six pack abs that I had so fearfully run my eyes over the first time he walked up to me. I looked at his muscled up chest, cover in tiny tightly curled hairs, it seemed to get wider and wider as it reached his shoulders. I looked at his face with its full lips and pearly white teeth. I seen the light as it glistened off his smooth wet skin. My eyes explored every inch of his body, it was awesome, but this was not what I was attracted to.

I love petite little women's bodies, with their long hair flowing down over their shoulders, and their pretty silky skin and perky little breasts and nice little round butts.

What attracted me to him is that huge cock and how it felt in my hands, my body was caving to hold it and massage it again. I thought to myself:

"I don't know if I could actually do it yet or not, but I think I'd like to just feel it in my mouth"

I wondered if his cum would taste as good as my own did. My desires became so strong I could almost taste it just thinking about it.

I kept looking at him and soon he started smiling at me like he could read my mind. There was no doubt in my mind that he knew I was wanting more of him. I speeded up my work out trying to be sure I would be done at near the same time as him.

Moments later my excitement was greatly elevated, as I saw the other guy heading to the shower room. I thought:

"Oh! Hurry and leave."

Again I smiled at the black guy, making it obvious what was on my mind. He smiled back as if he too was excited about my teen age boy like excitement.

The other man soon came out of the shower and left. I again smiled at him and just moments later he went to the shower room. Not wanting to be too obvious in front of the manager I waited a few minutes and then slowly walked into the shower room. I striped down naked and adjusted the water temperature.

It was as though he had seen every thing I had looked at on the internet, without a word, he just walked over to me and stood there with his hands down at his sides and arched his back making his huge cock stand out to me. I reach out and took it in my hands and began messaging it and looking at it as it grew in my hand. I gently rubbed up and down his shaft, again almost as if I was worshiping it.

I looked up at his face and he smiled and I looked back at that huge cock in my hand and it was almost twice the size it was when I started. As I messaged it, I saw small drops of pre-cum oozing out of it. I was reluctant, but I wanted so bad to taste it, I hesitated a moment trying to find the nerve and then run my finger through the drops and smeared it over the head of his cock. I kept looking at that huge thing and wanted to taste it so bad, I looked back up at his face and it was as if with out a word he was saying the same thing as the first night.

"It's Ok".

I saw more pre-cum oozing out, much more than before. I looked at it for a second and it looked like it was going to drip off. I could no longer stand the thought of it dripping in the floor, I had to taste it. I dropped down to my knees and I licked the pre-cum from the end of that huge cock. For a moment I just savored the taste and then I slowly put the head of his cock in my mouth and washed off the remainder.

I slowly slide my mouth down over it and began to suck. I don't know what it was about it, but I honestly loved the feeling. I began to go as far down on it as I could and then I started to slid my mouth up and down on it. I suddenly heard him groan and it excided me so much I got faster and faster until he started moaning and groaning with pleasure. I felt his cock get warmer and started to stiffen. I thought to myself:

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to cum in my mouth or not."

Suddenly I could feel that amazing throbbing in my mouth just like it had done in my hand and I knew he was fixing to explode. I started to pull away, but it was as though he knew how bad I wanted it, but was afraid to try. He gently, for the first time, put his hands on my head and would not let me pull away. I felt that huge thing in my mouth swell and throb against my tongue and then it flooded my mouth with that same sweet salty juice that I had tasted the night before.

I started to pull away, but he held me there and took my hand, just as before, and milked every last drop of cum out of that huge cock. I thought I was going to drown before I could spit it out, but again it was as though he knew how bad I desired it, he kept his cock in my mouth until I nearly ran out of breath and was forced to swallow every drop of it.

My own cock was so hard it was aching. I thought he was finished and was going to leave and I would finish myself off, but instead he reached and got a bar of soap and began soaping my chest and down my belly. He rubbed it around my cock and balls and I thought I was going to explode; he soaped both of my thighs. Then he started soaping himself and I started to rinse off but, he pulled me back and smiled. After he was well soaped himself, he pulled me in tight against him and began to rub our bodies together.

He reached down and put that huge cock between my thighs and stated to push it in and out, like he was fucking me. I moaned in ecstasy and tighten my thighs around it. I thought:

"Oh! Wow! Oh! Yes fuck me"

I was hoping he would never stop it was so awesome. He reached around and grabbed both of my hips and fucked me faster.

Suddenly I felt his finger as it began to slide up and down the slippery crack of my ass, I don't know if it was fear or ecstasy but, a warm rush went though me and I almost melted in his arms. His finger teased my hole for it seemed like eternity, and finally the pressure was more than I could stand and his finger slide inside me. He wiggled it around for just a second and I exploded all over both our bellies. I had never dreamed of such ecstasy as I was felling. I now know what a woman feels like when she is totally and completely satisfied and just melts into her lovers' arms. We rinsed off and with out a word he smiled and left.

I got home; my whole body was still tingling. I fixed me a drink and sat down thinking about all the feelings I had experienced in this one night. Exhausted, I soon went to bed. I laid there and couldn't go to sleep for thinking about it. I couldn't get the thought of that huge cock fucking me between the legs out of my mind.

I started to masturbate and then I thought about his finger sliding in my ass and how it made me cum so fast. I got up and got a bottle of lotion. I put a dab on my hole and started to rub it as I masturbated. I played around it for a while and then I applied a little pressure and my finger slide inside me, I worked it around the way he had done and all of a sudden my cock exploded and I shoot cum all over my belly. I laid there trembling for a minute and the next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning, still naked and cum still pooled on my belly.

That evening I was supposed to go to my girl friend's house for supper, we ate and then cuddled up on the sofa to watch a movie. We had recently met and had never had sex yet. She was a petite little lady, very pretty for her age. She was a quiet, very refined, lady who had lost her husband five years earlier. At our age I wasn't sure how she would respond to sex. I was holding her in my arms and I began to think about how gently that black guy had come on to me that first night, never pushing but, continually enticing, and how I found myself unable to resist.

I kissed her a few times and slowly rubbed her arm with my fingers while we watched the movie. I gently hugged her shoulder now and then with the arm I had around her. After a while I felt her snuggling in closer to me. I gently kissed her on top of the head a few times and she would squeeze my arm in response.

During a commercial I started to kiss her, but with much more passionate kisses than normal, she immediately responded and kissed me back with the same passion. I soon began to cup her breast and gently squeeze them, her breathing got heavier. After a while I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled one of her breast out and messaged it and played with her nipple until it was hard. I eased down and kissed her on the neck and then on down and sucked and kissed her breasts. She responded by pulling my shirt up and running her hands over my chest and teasing my nipples. We both took our shirts off and caressed each other, feeling our naked bodies mash together. I eased my hand under her skirt and rubbed her thighs and teased her pussy with out touching it. Her breathing got heavier and her hand moved to the bulge in my pants.

Laying her down; I slowly eased down and licked under the base of each breast and started to lick and kiss in between them. I licked up and down trying to get the nerve to test her reactions and finally I licked farther and farther until I was teasing her naval. She was breathing extremely hard and was showing no résistance.

I slide her panties down and started to rub and finger her pussy, it was getting wetter with every movement. I continued to tease her naval with my tongue, making circles around it. Each circle was bigger and bigger until I was licking right at the edge of her pubic hair. She began to moan and still showed no resistance. I slowly moved my tongue to the edge of her pussy and she let out a loud moan and started to raise her hips. I just barely let my tongue glide over the lips of her pussy and she moaned again and began bucking and twisting her hips trying to get to my mouth. I moved between her legs and started to lick her and suck on her clit. She began bucking and moaning and suddenly grabbed my head and held it tight in her pussy, just like that guy had held my head and would not let me pull away the night before. She came harder than I had ever seen a woman cum before. I continued to lick and tease her clit until I had consumed all of her feminine juices. She pulled me up and kissed me with an extremely passionate kiss and whispered in my ear:

"That was awesome; I had no idea that you would do that."

She then sat up and started to undo my pants, she pulled them down far enough that my hard cock flipped out. It was right in her face, she took it in her hand and began to rub it, she pulled the foreskin back and examined the head, and she looked at every inch of it. She cupped my balls and gently squeezed my cock. This woman was worshipping my cock just like I had his the night before.

As she rubbed, I saw the first drop of pre-cum appear. She looked at it, then looked up at me, as to see if there was any resistance, then with the tip of her tongue she scooped it up.

She looked up at me again, then looked back down and slid her mouth over my throbbing cock. She started to suck it. I couldn't believe this sixty four year old woman would do anything like this and suddenly she began to moan as she sucked. The next thing I knew she was cuming again and she was sucking me, seemingly a hundred miles per hour.

I pulled away and laid her back on the sofa and started to fuck her. Her pussy was so warm and wet that my cock just slide in like it was use to it, but I knew that she had not had sex since her husband past. I continued to fuck her and kiss her at the same time. It didn't take long until I exploded inside her and she moaned in pure ecstasy.

I knew she was close to climaxing a third time and I had not lasted long enough for her to make it. I pulled out of her and immediately went down between her legs and began to lick and suck her clit. I could taste the sweet salty taste of my own cum and I licked and sucked every drop of it up. She bucked and moaned and suddenly let out a loud almost scream and trembled all over.

She pulled me back up and kissed me passionately and said:

"Baby, did you like the taste of your own cum?"

I didn't know what to say, she looked at me and with the same words he had used she said.

"It's Ok. My husband used to do it all the time, he was Bisexual."

As we quietly laid there cuddling, our naked bodies still trembling. I began to think:

"Wow! I'm sixty five years old and in the last four days I have touched a man's cock for the first time. I have had the first blow job of my life, I have sucked my first cock, I have been fucked between the legs, I have had a finger up my ass and now I have had sex with my new girl friend for the first time and she is open enough to do all these things too. What a week!"

Then my curiosity began to roll, she said her husband was bisexual and he would suck his own cum out of her pussy. I laid there trying to get the nerve to ask, and finally I kissed her and quietly ask:

"What else did you and your husband do?"

She must have been a lot more at ease with these things than I was, because to my surprise she immediately answered:

"One of his favorite things was for me to lube his butt hole and stick my finger in it and message his prostrates while I was sucking him."

Then it hit me, never experiencing any of these things I didn't realize it:

"That is what he was doing to me in the shower when I cum-ed so hard."

That excided my thoughts again and I kept thinking:

"About the only thing I haven't done in the last four days is anal sex, and after feeling the amazing excitement of that huge cock between my legs, I am sure that one day I will. Then I quietly giggled to myself, as I thought:

"Yep that is, if this kinky woman doesn't get me with a strap-on first!!!"

Chapter 2

The next morning when I awoke, the sun was shining unusually bright through the window; it was hard to get my eyes adjusted. I looked at the clock and couldn't believe it. It was 11:15; I had never slept past seven o'clock, in probably thirty years. I got up, turned on the coffee pot and got in the shower.

In all my years; I had never felt it, but for some reason this morning the warm water running over my body seemed to cause erotic sensations as it flowed down my chest and over my cock and balls. I leaned forward and that warmth run down my back and like it was a canal it flowed into my crack and over my bum hole.

My cock began to rise and I thought about how that young black guy had soaped me down and slid that huge cock between my legs. I reach and got the bar of soap and began to lather my chest. I run it around my balls and began to stroke my now hard cock. Thinking about that huge cock between my legs I soaped my thighs and grabbed the shampoo bottle, stuck it between my legs and started fucking myself as I stroked my cock faster and faster, until I felt it begin to throb in my hand, that feeling that I had come to love so much and suddenly I exploded in ecstasy.

I dried off and started to shave, as I looked at myself in the mirror, I was suddenly over come with guilt and shame.

I thought to myself:

"What have you none? You have never done anything like this in your life. What if some of the guys was to find out you were having gay sex? It would devastate them and destroy the reputation you have worked fifty years to build."

I guess I was trying to justify myself. I thought about what was said on the forum; 88% of all men had experienced some type of homosexual act in their life time and that it was natural to explore your sexuality. Then it hit me:

"I wonder how many and which ones of my men had done the things that I have the last four days? The guys on the forum said that most all younger guys had already experienced it; it was just modern day sex."

A shamefully erotic warmth come over me, as images of dozens of young guys I had many times seen naked in the shower and slept in the same room with past before me.

I thought about how many times I have taught guys to carry a victim down a latter, with their legs over your shoulders and your face right in their crotch and how we had so often kidded about it.

Again, I thought about being in the pitch black building were we practiced the two man drag were the rescuers felt through the darkness and finding their victim, the lead man would grab under his arms to pull and the heel man would put the victim's legs over his shoulders and his face right in his crotch to push as they drug him to safety. In my shameful erotic thoughts, I wondered how many were not kidding, but actually fantasized about putting their mouth over his crotch and breathing his warm breath into the victim's cock. Shame and guilt seemed to hit me in the face as I looked back into the mirror. I finished shaving and had just set down to drink my coffee when the phone rang. It was my girl friend.

She ask in a concerned voice, as if something was wrong:

"Are you ok?"

Wondering what she meant, I said:

"Yes, I'm great why?"

She said:

"Well I was worried about you. I know it has been along time since you have been with anyone."

Suddenly images of all the things I have experienced the last four days flashed through my head as I thought:

"Oh girl, if you only knew"

She said: I was afraid I might have scarred you off last night. It being our first time, I didn't know if you went for stuff like that or not.

Trying to separate the excitement I was feeling, from the words I was about to speak, I very calmly said:

"No, I really enjoyed it"

She got quiet for just a minute and then said:

"It was awesome for me; you woke up feelings in me that have been asleep for nearly seven years, since my husband first got sick."

As our conversation ended, she ask me over for supper again that evening. With the thoughts of last night and the words she's was saying now, of course I accepted.