My Life Began at Retirement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts rolled and I fanaticized all day, wondering about what she said about me waking up feelings that had been asleep for years. I wondered what kind of feeling they were. I kept thinking about her telling me that her husband was bisexual. I wondered what all they had done together. I thought about her sucking my cock last night, I didn't thing about it then, but remembering how natural it was to her, I knew that even though it was just the second blow job of my life, it wasn't her first. I thought all day about ways that I could bring up the subject that evening.

The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. The more excited I got, the slower the day went. The anticipation was killing me as I waited for the time to pass.

As I arrived at her house that evening she met me at the door. I started to kiss her, but she stepped back inside not giving me the chance, I thought something was wrong. She closed the door and to my surprise she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with one of the most passionate kisses I had ever had. Then she said:

"I was so afraid that I might have lost you, doing the things that I did last night. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been so bold; really I'm not the slut that you probably think I am."

I could feel the remorse in her voice and see it on her face. Feeling guilty for making her feel this way I said:

"No! I loved it. It was awesome"

She kissed me again and we sat down to eat. After supper we again cuddled up on the sofa. I held her in my arms and hugged her as she snuggled up closer. We sat there for a few minutes not speaking a word, as thoughts run through my mind, wondering how I could bring up the subject. It seemed like all the ideas I had all day had just vanished.

Suddenly the silence was broken as she said:

"I was so scared; I worried about it all night. We've talked about it before and I knew how long it's been since you've been with a woman. Then I told you about my husband being bisexual and I know you're straight and the things I done to you last night. I just knew I had lost you."

I hugged her tight and said:

"No I loved what you done to me last night, don't you ever feel guilty about it."

She hugged me a little tighter again and said:

"It was our first time and I didn't know if you like that or not and I was afraid of what you would think about me."

I felt so guilty, this woman worrying about what I thought about her and her actions, but there was no way that I could tell her the things that I'd done at the fitness club. I kissed her on top of the head and said:

"Why would I think any less of you, when I did it to you first?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said:

"That's different, a lot of men do it to women even on TV, but most people look down on a woman if she does it to a man."

I looked straight into her face and said:

"Don't you ever worry, you can do that to me any time you want to. I loved it." (And in those ever familiar words), "It's ok, no one will ever know."

Embarrassed, she dropped her head and said:

"When you started licking me last night, it was like everything in me woke up; Please don't take it wrong, but it was like you weren't there and I was back with my husband years ago. I mean I just naturally done what we had always done. Then when you went home I started worrying about what you thought of me and if I would ever see you again."

I held her tight, as I said:

"You and your husband must have had a beautiful relationship. I never was lucky enough to have anyone like that. Last night you were the first woman that ever done that to me and it was amazing"

Loosening up a little, she sort of grinded and said:

"I hope you don't think bad of me, but my husband talked me into doing it years ago and I don't know, there's just something about it, I've always loved it. I hope you don't think I am gross, but being you did it yourself last night, I guess this is the best time to tell you. I love the taste of it, I mean; the cum."

I don't think she had noticed yet, but hearing her talk about how she loved to suck cock and the taste of cum, I was fast getting a bulge in my pants and this looked like the chance I had been waiting for all day. Trying to slowly ease into it I said:

"Being we are talking so plain and open, I love the taste of a woman too; honestly that has always been my favorite part of sex. In just plain words, I could eat pussy for hours, but last night was a first for me, when I licked my own cum out of yours, just like you I loved the taste of it."

She looked up at me and smiled as she said:

I think that's what really woke me up last night. My husband use to love to do that and it always excited him when I would ask him if he liked sucking his own cum out of my pussy. He loved for me to talk dirty to him.

The excitement in me exploded like fire works as I thought:

"Yes! Here we go; this is what I have been waiting for all day, come on lady talk to me."

Once my excitement settled, I said:

"Just curious, you say he was bisexual. How did you feel about him having sex with men?

Almost like it was defensive, she said:

"Oh no don't get me wrong, it wasn't like he was gay. He was very masculine and manly, it's not like he was attracted to men, he just liked the sex. He use to say: A woman is not equipped to do some things and a man is not equipped to do others. So why would you rob yourself of the pleasures when you can have both? And honestly I think it made our love life better, because being in a woman's sexual position before, he knew more about my needs"

That did it! An image of her husband laying there with another man's cock sliding in and out of his bum hole flashed before me and I almost exploded in my pants. I reached down and started to adjust my rock hard cock. She looked down and seen it and before she realized what she was saying. She said:

"Oh baby look at you, I'm sorry! You're about to explode. Let Momma take care of that for you."

The next thing I knew she was on her knees, between my legs and was undoing my pants. I raised my hips and she slid my pants down until my cock popped out. Taking it in her hand she started licking the pre-cum from it. Suddenly I felt her warm wet mouth slide down over my cock as she began to suck. I began to moan and I could feel the warmth swelling up in my cock. She squeezed the base of it hard and pulled her mouth off of it.

Then she looked up at me and said.

"No, no, not yet"

She started licking my balls and sucked one of them at a time up into her mouth. Then she looked up at me again and said"

"Does my baby like having his cock sucked?

My cock was throbbing so bad that it hurt as she took it back in her mouth and began to suck. She slid her mouth down the shaft until she had reached the base of it and then back the full length of it. I couldn't stand it any longer; I put my hands on her head and began to hold it there, like the black guy did me. I began to breathe harder and harder my heart was racing and I felt my cock swelling. And suddenly I thrust my hips upward pushing my cock all the way to its base, as I exploded in her mouth.

Remembering what he done to me, I grasped her hand and began to milk the last few drops of cum from my cock. She pulled away and came up to kiss me and I suddenly felt the most erotic thing I had ever imagined. She had never swallowed my cum, she was sharing it with me as we passionately kissed. I felt her tongue as it painted my whole mouth with that sweet salty taste. She pulled away and looked at me smiling and said:

"Is my baby's cock better now?"

We snuggled back on the sofa again and she put her finger over my mouth as to say don't speak. We sat there without a word for a few minutes. Then embarrassed she said:

"I'm sorry, its just been so long and I have needed it so bad, when I seen you so excited I just lost control and couldn't stop myself. You're probable thinking I am just a slut, aren't you?"

I hugged her tight and said:

"No you are not a slut, I loved it, I have never felt anything so awesome in all my life, and the surprise at the end, that was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced and you talking dirty to me like that. I have never been so excited. Don't ever apologize for that, it was amazing.

She smiled at me and said:

I hope you don't think I am always like this. It's just when we're making love. It's been so long for me and I needed it so bad.

I thought to myself:

"No I don't think she's always like that. I can't even believe that quiet, classy, refined little lady could ever be like that."

I hugged her up tight again and lightly kissed her on the forehead and said:

"No I know you are not always like that, but please don't ever hold back when we are making love. That was the most wonderful experience I have ever had with a woman. I didn't know a man could even feel like that and when you talked dirty to me. Oh, that sent my excitement through the roof."

She sat up and we kissed for a minute and suddenly the kisses began to get more and more passionate as we held each other tight and our tongues began to intertwine. I rubbed my hand up and down her back and then moved to one of her breasts and she whimpered as I began to squeeze it.

She stood up and took my hand and without a word led me to the bedroom. I started to undress and she grabbed my hand and as though she were my instructor, without speaking she backed up to me and pulled my arms around her, squeezed her nice round butt into my crouch and placed one of my hands on her breast.

As I massaged her breast and kiss her neck she began to moan. I unbuttoned her blouse and slowly removed it and kissed her shoulders as I fondled her breast with one hand and moved the other to her stomach pressing her ass tighter into the bulge in my pants. She began to breath harder I lifted her bra and released her breasts. Holding one in each hand I began to squeeze them and tease their nipples, which were already hard. She moaned and stretched her neck for me to kiss it. I slowly reached around and began to suck on her beautiful little pink nipples, her ass still pressed tight against my bulge.

When I couldn't stand it any longer, I moved in front of her and began to kiss her breasts and lick between them slowly working my way down across her belly and sliding her skirt to the floor, my mouth finally found its treasure. I breathed my warm breath through her panties and slowly rubbed my mouth over their wet crouch. She moaned and grabbed my head. I picked her up and laid her back on the bed, kissing my way back down between her legs, I slide her panties off and began to lick the wetness of her pussy. She moaned and bucked her hips and suddenly she sat up and patted the bed for me to lie down.

The next thing I knew, she was setting over me with her back to me, her pussy covering my mouth. I began to lick it and suck her clit. She moaned a few time and ground her pussy into my mouth. Then suddenly the silence was finally broken as she said:

"Oh yes baby, eat that pussy. You like the taste of Momma's pussy don't you?"

Then she moaned and started bucking her hips and all of a sudden, I felt her warm wet mouth slide down over my cock as she began to suck and moan. Her pussy began to bounce up and down as though it were fucking my tongue. I began to taste her sweet feminine juices, as her pussy got wetter and wetter. Her mouth slid up and down the shaft of my cock in a fury, faster and faster and suddenly she pulled her head up and with a loud groan; she set straight up over my mouth and ground her pussy into my face. Her moans suddenly stopped; as if she had no breath left in her and her whole body trembled and shook, as if every nerve in her was jumping at the same time. She collapsed over me and laid her head next to my cock and hugged my thighs, as she gently kissed the side of my cock.

Again silence felled the air, as she turned around and passionately kissed me.

Then she raised her hip and placed her still wet pussy over my cock and set down on it, taking the full length of it inside of her. She began to slowly raise up and down, the lips of her pussy sliding the full length of my cock with each stroke. I started to moan and I felt my cock swell and suddenly she rose up completely off of it. She sat there motionless for a moment, and then sat back down on it, continuing the slow strokes.

My cock was throbbing, my balls were begging for release. I began to moan again and my cock swelled a second time. She looked at me with a sympathetic expression on her face, as her hips rose and she sat above me motionless again.

Slowly she began her long slow strokes a third time; my balls and my cock were acing from the pressure built up in them. I couldn't stand it any more; I grabbed her hips and tried to hold her in place. Suddenly she began to bounce up and down on my cock, faster and faster, I began to groan and my heart raced and my breath seemed to almost stop. My cock swelled and began to throb so hard I could feel it against the walls of her pussy and with one loud groan I thrust my throbbing cock into her and I exploded inside her.

She leaned over and passionately kissed me and said:

"Did my baby cum a lot?"

With my cock still inside her; I rolled over on top of her, pulled out and moved between her legs. I began to lick up the juices that leaked from her pussy. My tongue reached underneath her to catch the escaping drops. As my tongue rose and crossed her tiny bum hole, she flinched and gently moaned. My tongue slipped into the lips of her pussy, lapping up every drop of that sweet salty juice possible. I began to suck and that huge load of my own cum began to flow into my mouth.

Remembering the exotic feeling of her surprise; I moved up and began to passionately kiss her and share my sweet salty treasure with her, as our tongues began to intertwine.

Without a word we fell limp on the bed; as we both lay there savoring the taste of our sex.

After a while she silently took my hand and led me to the shower. I stood there looking at her, the warm water flowing down between her breast and over her still glistening pussy.

I couldn't believe a sixty four year old woman could look like she did. She had a body that any forty year old would die for. Her skin was smooth and silky, with sort of an olive color. Her hair was dark with a tiny bit of gray that could only be seen when it was wet. Her dark brown eyes seemed to sparkle in the light. Her breast still stood tall and firm with small areola that were a pale pink and her large nipples that were still hard from our excitement and seemed to be inviting me to suck them. Her belly was almost flat and smooth. Her hips were round and firm. The lips of her pussy were a light pink and still glistening with the juices of our love. The tiny patch of pubic hair above it seemed to be an arrow pointing to it.

I stood there in a daze, admiring her beauty as if she wasn't even real, like it was a dream and I was wishing I could just reach out and touch her.

Suddenly I felt her warm little hands begin to rub and soap my chest and I snapped back to reality. She washed my stomach and down around my balls and held my cock in her hand, pulling the foreskin back and washing the head.

She turned me around and washed my back and worked her way down to my hips. She spent several moments washing and massaging each cheek, then soaping my thighs; she reached between my legs and rubbed and played with my cock and balls. My cock suddenly began to rise again as she rubbed it with her soapy slick hand. I could feel her arm as it rubbed my inter thighs. My cock got rock hard again and suddenly she turned loose of my cock and started to slide her tiny arm back and fourth between my legs.

An image of that huge black cock fucking me between the legs past through my head; I tightened my legs around her arm as she seemingly fucked my thighs. Slowly she slide her arm out and allowed her fingers to slowly slide up my crack and began to play around my bum hole. A warm sensation suddenly flowed through my whole body as she turned me back around allowing the warm water to rinse my cock.

She dropped to her knees before me and took my cock in one hand and massaged my balls with the other. Suddenly she slid my cock in her warm wet mouth and began to suck; her tongue circled its head with each stroke. I felt her hand as it slipped between my legs and her fingers made their way up my crack until they reached my hole. She gently rubbed my bum hole as she slid her mouth up and down over my cock. I began to moan and I felt my cock start to swell, I grabbed her head and suddenly I felt her finger as it slid inside me; just like the guy at the club had done. She began to work it around and slide it in and out, finger fucking my hole. My cock began to throb and her finger began to fuck me faster and suddenly I let out one loud groan, thrust my hip forward to meet her bobbing head and I exploded in her mouth.

She squeezed my cock and began to milk its shaft as her finger slowly slid out of my hole. She stood up and I started to kiss her, but she pulled away.

Suddenly a thirty five minute silence was broken as she opened her mouth showing me the pool of cum resting on her tongue, then she slung her head back and swallowed it and said:

"No, No, This ones Momma's treat"

As the evening ended; she kissed me and with a very tight hug she said:

"Thank you for such a wonderful evening and I hope you don't think I was too sluty."

I hugged her again and said:

"No! Thank you, that was so amazing; I can see why you and your husband had such a beautiful relationship."

She smiled and said:

"My mother taught me, from a young child, that a relationship will only be what you put into it. She always said if you want a lasting relationship, you have to be three different women in one. You must be a classy lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bed room. If you are all those things, you will never have to worry about loosing the man you love."

That night I got home, laid down on the sofa and for the first time in a week I didn't need a drink to calm my emotions. I was completely relaxed, my desires were totally satisfied and my emotions had seemingly faded away. I began to think about this amazing woman.

Chapter 3

The next morning I awoke to find myself fully dressed and still lying on the sofa. I got up and put on the coffee pot and went to the bath room to wash my face. As I looked at myself in the mirror, it seemed to be a totally different image from the guilt and shame I had seen the day before. It was like a warm satisfaction had taken its place.

I sat down to drink my coffee and I began to think about this amazing woman, so quiet, so refined, yet so sexy. I thought about the last two nights and how she had invited me to eat and both nights we had amazing sex, simply because she saw my needs. Then it hit me: What can I do to meet her needs? I when to the phone and called her. As she answered she said:

"Good morning love. How are you felling?"

I said:

"I'm fine, I was wondering what you had planed for this evening."

Like always thinking about my needs she said:

"Nothing; why, did you want to come over?"

I said:

"No. I was wondering if you would like to go out and eat with me."

With a hint of excitement in her voice, she replied:

"I would love that. It has been a long time since I have been out with someone."

That evening, as I arrived at her house, she met me at the door, she was stunning. Her long curly dark hair flowed over the shoulders of a beautiful red silk blouse that had the top two buttons open and a fancy black lace camisole covering her cleavage. She had on a black A-line skirt that reached just above her knees and black hose and paten leather heels. She looked so conservative and classy, yet sexy at the same time, any man would have been proud to be seen with her.