My Life Began at Retirement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Joe knocked at the door. She greeted him with a normal friendly hug and told him to have a set and dinner would be ready soon. We talked for a few minutes and she said:

"I will let you two get acquitted while I finish getting supper ready"

As we talked I began to look him over. My mind couldn't escape the thoughts of him and her husband being lovers. Joe was about six foot tall, build pretty good and a pretty good looking, clean cut man. He was a very masculine looking and acting man. Not knowing anything about the homosexual life style, like most people, wondered which one played the part of a man and which one played the part of the woman when they were together.

Trying not to let my thoughts distract me from our conversation; I said:

"She told me that you and her husband use to do a lot of fishing and hunting together."

He said:

"Yes, we have been best friends since grade school, about forty five years. We pretty much did everything together."

I thought to myself:

"Yes, I know: Everything"

I said:

"I love to fish and hunt but, with my job I haven't got to do either in almost thirty years. I keep promising myself, now that I am retired, I am going to start getting out and doing some of the things I have missed out on all of these years."

He replied:

"Well, we will have to get together some time. I know some good places to go and I have a pretty nice boat and camper."

About that time she told us to come on to the table, that supper was ready. We ate and talked a while and she said:

"You guys go on in the living room and I will clear the table."

As we sat down on the sofa, he said:

"She seems a lot happier than I have seen her in a long time."

I said:

"I hope so."

He said:

"I have known her for many years and she is a very special woman. I have never met anyone like her. Her husband was my best friend and I loved him. Although I never agreed with the way he treated her, but it wasn't my place to say anything it was their lives."

About that time she came in and setting down between us, she said:

"Wow! Here I set between the two men I love the most."

Joe looked at her and said:

"You seem a lot happier than I have seen you in a long time."

She hugged me up tight and said:

"I am a lot happier than I have been in years."

Then in a very serious tone she said:

"Joe you know me better than anyone. You even know my most intament secrets. Since Phil's death, you know, we have never kept anything from each other. You know about my sick and perverted fetish and my intament desires, the part of my life that I thought was over. Will he has brought that back to life. I want to be the same way with him, I have told him about you and Phil, but he is not like you and Phil were, he has only had a one time experience, but he has shared it with me and like you he don't believe it's fair for it to be a one sided thing, like Phil did."

Joe looked me and said:

"I hope you are not offended by me, but we have always been supper close. Truthfully as bad as we both wanted to, we have never seen or touched each other, but we have always shared everything with each other. I guess because, as you know, we even shared a man together for years. But, I am so glad that she has someone that can put that life that I have always known back into her."

I looked at him and said:

"Your not offending me, I wish I could have had someone that close to me all these years. Truthfully, I don't know how much I have put back in her, but I know she has shown me feelings that I didn't dream a human could have. I have been so straight laced and conservative all my life that I didn't know that a man could feel some of the feelings that I have experienced lately. I have never had a woman to turn me on the way she does and I had never even thought about touching another man before, it just happened."

She sat up in a bit of excitement and said:

"You ought to hear what happened to him. You talk about turning you on; I don't think I have ever been so turned on as I was when he told me about it. It all happened so innocently."

In her excitement she looked at me and said:

"Baby. Why don't you tell him how it all started?"

Embarrassed, I hesitated a moment and then started telling him how I had put myself in the position that I was forced to touch that guy's huge cock. I told him about how I was so surprised at how it felt in my hand and how it kept growing bigger and bigger as I stroked it. I told him about how I found myself almost worshipping it. I started to tell him about how it throbbing in my hand had turned me on so much, when I looked down and seen the bulge in Joe's pants. I looked at her and she was starring at the bulge in my pants. I continued to tell him about how he grabbed my hand and milked the last few drops of cum from his huge cock.

Suddenly I heard her start to moan. I started to tell him about the second day and how I got my first blow job and suddenly I felt her hand rubbing the bulge in my pants. I looked over and her other hand was rubbing the bulge in his pants.

I began to rub her leg and tell him about tasting my own cum that night and how I found myself wanting to try sucking a man's cock. She began to moan louder and her breathing got harder and suddenly she began to unzip both of our pants and pulled our cocks out. I knew how bad they had wanted each other all those years and I knew how much I loved

licking her wet pussy, so I got down between her legs and finding that she had no panties on I began to lick and suck on her clit. I felt her lean over and I seen her as she slid her warm mouth down over Joe's cock.

Suddenly she began to furiously slide her mouth up and down the shaft of he cock and her whole body shook and her breathing got harder and harder and with a loud almost cry she exploded and I could taste the wetness of her orgasm. She laid there for a minute, her whole body trembling and then set up and said:

"That wasn't fair to leave both of you guys hanging, come on."

And taking our hands she led us both to bed room.

Chapter 5

Upon entering the bedroom we were all three so turned on that without any modesty or embarrassment we just started stripping our clothes.

I didn't know if it was the long years of her longing for Joe to touch her or what, but she pushed Joe down on the bed and immediately straddled him backward placing her warm wet pussy down over his mouth and grabbed his cock in her hand and began to stroke it gently watching it grow longer and thicker.

I stood there stroking my cock watching the show going on before my eyes. My mind was going crazy as I stood there feeling those same feeling of desperation that I felt in the shower watching those two men and begging the one to give me my first blow job. I understood how close they were and how long they had longed for each other, but in my mind I was begging for her to do the same with me.

Suddenly she motioned for me to come to her. As I stepped to the edge of the bed she lightly kissed me said:

"Momma's got it ready for you" and guided me up between Joe's legs.

She looked me right in the eyes and smiled as she guided his long thick cock up to my lips. I could taste the sweet/ salty pre-cum as she rubbed the large purple head across my lips. I opened my mouth and began to lick the end and sled my tongue in the slit, as she firmly grasped the shaft of his cock and pumped it trying to force more of that savory pre-cum out onto my tongue.

She held my head up, and with a desperate look on her face, she looked me in the eyes and said:

"I know my baby wants the feel that big thick cock in his mouth; don't he?

All I could do was moan and nod my head.

She lowered my head back down and I sled my mouth down over the head of Joe's cock and began to run circles around it and licking the sensitive under side of it. Inch by inch I began sliding my mouth down his shaft, engulfing as much of his long thick cock as I could take. I could feel his heart beat through the large vain running the length of his shaft. I began to slowly slide my mouth up and down as I tried to take another inch of his big cock into my throat. I heard Joe moan and as I opened my eyes I was in perfect line to see Joe's tongue lapping wildly at her pussy. She whimpered and mashed her pussy a little harder into Joe's mouth. I began to bob up and down his shaft faster and faster. He started to moan louder and buck his hip up trying to fuck my mouth. She let out a loud moan and began to grind her pussy into Joe's tongue, grinding and moaning she grabbed both of my ears and began to guide my head up and down his cock.

Then suddenly just as all three of us were about to cum at the same time, Joe and I both experienced the biggest shock of our lives. She suddenly pulled my head up off Joe's cock and jumped out of the bed and stood before us with tears in her eyes.

She ducted her head and as in shame she stood silent for a moment while the shock on our faces began to settle into a look of question.

Looking up at us she began to speak in a whimpered voice saying:

"I love you both so much and I know it is so selfish of me to desire my own gratification over yours. I came in here to see that both of you experienced your dreams. Joe, I know how long you have longed to touch me and I you."

"Baby I know how bad you wanted to try to suck another man off in front of me and taste his seed and feel it explode in your mouth and I planed and wanted this for both of you.

"But, I have been so many years hearing the stories and details of men's encounters, Fantasizing about them but, deprived of ever seeing and experiencing them. I am so sorry that I killed the mode but, I can't stand the thought that this could be that chance to actually experience my dreams and finally realize my place between the two men I love.

I just couldn't allow us to cum and be sent and another chance for my depravity to finally be buried with my husband, and allow me to be fully alive."

"Can you forgive me?" "Can you understand me?"

I put my arms around her and pulled her warm body close to mine and kissed her. As I released her, Joe also hugged her close and kissing her lips, he literally picked her up and set her in a chair at the side of the bed, then turned and smile at me.

My heart pounded and I nearly lost my breath as Joe slowly walked toward me. Standing beside the bed he put his arms around me and began to pull me in tight against his body. He laid his head on my shoulder and hugged me tight; I could feel his hot breath on the side of my neck, then his wet lips as they began to kiss my neck. I tilted my head back as his kisses moved closer to the front. I soon felt his eyes staring into mine and I began inhaling his hot exhaled breath, our lips only fractions of an inch apart. My whole body quivered, I had never yet kissed a man but, as his warm wet lips touched mine my mouth opened and his tongue began its search for mine and as they met my whole body just seemed to melt into Joe's arms. At that moment I knew I would forever be Joe's lover.

Joe was a much bigger man than me at about six foot two and 220 pounds compared to my five foot seven and 165 pounds. As he kissed me he laid me back on the bed and laid down beside me cuddling me tight up against him. I felt his fingers trace the side of my neck and down over my shoulder, he massaged the area around my breast and squeezed it as if a small woman's A cup breast. I felt Joe's long thick cock begin to grow longer and thicker. I reached down and put it between my legs and pulled mine up between our stomachs. Joe traced circles around my nipple and then rolled it between his fingers and teased it until it was rock hard. I felt his hand begin to move slowly over the back of my ribs and down my back, gently rubbing and caressing me. Soon his hand was on my hip and he began to pull me in tighter and I felt his cock begin to move in and out between my legs, I moaned and for the first time I heard her moan along with me as if her and I were one.

Joe rolled me on my back and he scooted down and began to suck on my nipples and flip his tongue over them, again I moan and as if it were my echo she moaned along with me.

As Joe scooted down, it was my first time to be able to see her setting in her chair; our eyes seemed to lock on to each other and never moved. She was beautiful setting there fondling her breast and rubbing her pussy.

Joe continued to kiss and lick his way down my body teasing my naval as he worked his way down to the top of my pubic hair and then around to the inside of my thigh. He kissed and licked his way down my lift thigh and back up and across to my right thigh. I was about to go crazy as my eyes never left hers but, I could see as she traced her fingers along the exact same paths on her as his tongue was on me.

As Joe kissed and licked his way back to the top of my right thigh he lifted my sack and began to lick the area between my balls and my asshole. It was if every nerve in my body ended right there in that one spot. Just as I seen her wet her fingers and begin to rub that same spot on herself, Joe began to kiss and suck on it. I almost screamed, I moan so loud.

Breaking our eye contact for the first time, I watched her as she rammed two of her fingers, all the way to the knuckles into her sopping wet pussy and began to ram them in and out, gasping for breath and bucking her hips trying harder to get deeper into her throbbing pussy. Then Joe and I both paused and watched as she let out a loud scream of pure ecstasy and welted into the chair nearly lifeless.

Joe continued to kiss and suck the same area and I felt my breathing becoming faster and shorter and my heart was pounding. Without stopping his kisses, Joe reached to the side table and got a tube of lube and I felt the cold jell as he applied it to my asshole and I felt his big finger as it sled in. It felt much bigger and reached much deeper than hers. He began to work it around opening my hole wider and relaxing the muscles. During this whole time Joe had never one time ever touched my cock, it was if it didn't exist, he began to move his finger in and out, finger fucking what really felt like my pussy.

Suddenly I saw her raise up out of her chair and walk toward the bed. Without a word she reached in the drawer and got the vibrator she had used on me before. She slowly pulled Joe's finger from my asshole, turned it on low and gently and slowly sled it in my hole. She worked it around and then turned it on high and began to slide it in and out of me.

After a few minutes she pulled it out, raised up and kissed my lips and looked me in the eyes and said:

"Momma really wants to see her baby getting fucked by another man, but I don't want Joe's big thick cock to hurt my babies little man pussy."

She kissed me again with a very passionate kiss and with an almost revengeful gleam in her eyes as if she was speaking to her husband she asked:

"Is momma's baby ready to get fucked by a real man for the first time?"

"Does he want to feel that big long thick cock slide deep in his little man pussy?"

I was so hot and so horny and her words were so vulgar that my sex crazed mind would not allow me to speak. I only moaned and nodded my head.

As if she was releasing all of her years of frustrations, she began again:

"Is my baby going to let momma watch that big long cock slide in and out of your little tight man pussy?"

It was if she was trying to force me to beg for it. I was about to explode, I couldn't stand it anymore and I screamed:

"Pleeease, put it in me!

Suddenly she looked deep into my eyes with that gleam of revenge, she lifted my legs high in the air, as she grabbed a hold of Joe's cock and guided it to the entrance to my hole.

My legs rested across his shoulders as he gently pushed and the head of his cock painfully popped in my wanton hole. He sled it in and out in gentle strokes inching in a little deeper with each stroke.

As he finally got it all the way in I could feel his balls laying against my hips. He held it deep inside me for a moment allowing me to relax and then slowly began to slide it in and out with long slow strokes. I began to moan in pure ecstasy and Joe began to fuck me faster and I began to breathe harder my heart started to pound in my chest.

I look at her standing at the edge of the bed watching every stroke of Joe's long thick cock as it sled deep into my wanton hole. I reached and took her hand and in my breathless voice ask:

"Does momma like watching her baby getting fuck by another mans big thick cock?"

About the time I said it, Joe began to fuck me faster and harder thrusting as deep as his big long cock would go into my asshole, his breathing got faster and his moaning louder as he thrust in and out of me.

My balls began to feel warm and for the first time my cock began to get harder and harder without being touched. I began to buck my hips trying to match Joe's thrusts.

Suddenly, with just as much shock as before, she let out a blood cuddling scream, jumped up on the bed, straddled me facing Joe and lowered her hips down over my face and began to grind her pussy into my mouth. Joe let out a loud groan and thrust his cock as hard as he could deep inside me. His whole body tensed, I felt his big thick cock swell against the walls of my ass as it throbbed with that wonderful feeling that I had felt in my hand and mouth before.

As I felt his hot cum splash deep into my bowls, I felt my own cock throb and as I shot my first string of cum she let out a scream, ground her pussy into my mouth and leaned to catch my cum in her mouth, but couldn't reach it. The second and third string spattered across her face as her pussy convulsed in orgasm, feeling my mouth with her sweet juices. Her thighs squeezed tight against my head not allowing it to move, as she ground her pussy hard into my mouth and noise. I flipped my tongue over her clit several times causing her to jump as I would gasp for a breath of air.

Slowly I felt her legs release their grip on my head as she wilted over my stomach. She began to spire my spent cum from her face on to my skin rubbing it in with her soft cheeks. Joe was so mesmerized by her massive orgasm that I felt his cock begin to grow again deep inside me. As he began to move his cock in and out again I could feel it getting longer and thicker, it felt much more comfortable this time being lubed by his cum still floating inside me. I watched his eyes while they were glued on her face loving and kissed my stomach, as though she had seen me feminized, but was now licking and tasting my true manhood.

She slowly climbed down off of me and seeing Joe fucking me again she stood and watched as his long thick cock stroked in and out of my hole, then reached between his legs and began to massage his balls. Joe suddenly started fucking me faster and harder, his breath once again short and fast, as she rolled and caressed his balls. Once more his body tensed and with a loud moan he thrust his cock deep inside me and I could feel his hot cum splash the walls of my ass. I could feel my ass muscles as if though they had years of training, squeezing and releasing milking every last drop of hot cum from his long thick cock.

I closed my eyes soaking in the ecstasy, as Joe slowly pulled his thick cock out of my hole, my ass soon felt an emptiness, then another shot of ecstasy, as I felt her warm tongue lick from the bottom of my crack up to the opening of my now stretched hole. licking up every drop of Joe's cum. I felt her mouth cover my hole and begin to suck, and I could feel the hot cum as it flowed out of my ass and into her mouth.

She stood up and walked up to me, leaned down to kiss me and I felt my mouth become full of hot sweet/ salty juice as she looked into my eyes and said: