All Comments on 'My Life Behind Paul's Back Ch. 01'

by barbie78

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow....Congratulations

This has got to be in the bottom 1% of the most poorly written worthless trash ever posted on this site and that's saying something ! UTTTER RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
jeans!??

You lost me when you said you had the same "jeans!" LMAO

*genes

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Editor!

Find one!

Hopefully one who would cut 100% of what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT!

Looking forward to more...please continue

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 7 years ago
PURE DRIVEL

The dumbest idea and dialog I've ever read. Go back to your soap operas. Not even an editor could save this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

a slut wife especially a self confessed one *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now you're not only a cheating cunt...

YOU'RE ALSO A SHITTY AUTHOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:)

Writing stories like these will get you lot of shit, but don't lt it stop you. Personally i love these kind of stories and i am not the only one. Waiting for next part...:)

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Gross...

Discusting bullshit cuckshit. Waste of time. Nasty whore shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well...

I love cheating wives and oblivious husbands, but this is ridiculous. Her husband is a stupid idiot to not realize what's going on. I can excuse 'some' lee-way in the husband not realizing what is going on, but only so much.

Add to that the bad writing style, repeated sentences and descriptions and it only has potential with no follow through.

My suggestion, read some books. Printed books that have passed an editor's desk and you'll see proper sentence structure and writing style. If you like to write then you should like to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is stupid. At one point, Paul asks if Mark is okay and addresses him as Mark yet still believes that his wife is down on his knees trying to figure out his name? That makes no sense what so ever. And that's just the beginning of this joke of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
having read your profile

Will be interesting to see if you mske it to 40

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Keep Writing!

This was your first story in the one of the hardest categories of Literotica. Don't get discouraged by the negative comments!

As of 24 Dcmber, 2018, there were 14 comments, most from people who have never submitted anything here! Ten of them are anonymous, and you can dismiss and disregard them as critics, remembering the adage, "those who can; do. Those who can't; criticize!" You're already better than any of them, you had the courage to post a story, your first story, in a lions' den (Group Sex), where the commenters are just like blood-thirsty Romans, looking for more christians to be devoured by the wild beasts! And make no mistake, the anons, ARE the wild beasts here!

Of the remaining four, three have not written anything; so they are just as bad as the anons! If they could write, why don't they submit??

The remaining one commenter has written some stoies, most of which scored lower than yours! But Sci-Fi and Incest normally score higher here in Lit, so don't be concerned! Did you ride your first bicycle the first time you got on on without falling? Did you start driving a Formula-1 race car as your first automobile?

Keep writing, you'll get better! Think of using an editor. If you don 't want or can't find an editor; try a couple of other things. First, write your next story, and after having reviewed and changed things (typos, things that don't seem clear on reviewing, etc,); then, when you think you're done, put the keyboard down and let the story rest for a few days. Then re-read it, and see what still needs to be changed, and change them. It may also be a good idea to print the story on 8.5 x 11 or A4 paper and read it from the paper, NOT the screen. Human beings have been looking at hard copy (clay tablets, wax tablets, papyrus, parchment, etc.) for over four thousand years and our species has become used to that format. Electrons and pixels are hardly a generation old. Use what we've been using for the last several thousand years! One more hint--double space the print out, so you can mark it up; make additions, deletions, correct spelling and so on. You may be surprised at what you notice on paper that you have missed on a glass screen.

Please add a chapter 2.

Old Jag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enteraining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous