My Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyTammy
ShyTammy
465 Followers

He looked at me, I gazed back at him. My free hand came up and encircled his wrist and guided his hand to my mouth. He groaned as I licked and sucked the cum from between his fingers. When his hand was completely clean of cum I did the boldest thing yet.

Looking him in the eye the whole time I sunk slowly to my knees between his legs. I guided his cock to my waiting lips I sucked and licked my cum off of his cock. I do love the taste of cum and now I was on my knees giving my first real blowjob.

I kept my hand wrapped around the shaft as I took his head into my mouth, savoring the feeling of warm flesh sliding over my lips and tongue. I swirled my tongue around the head, tasting my own cum and loving it. Then I sucked him deeper into my mouth and just held it there as deep as I could. Then after a few seconds I started sucking back and forth, my head bobbing in his lap.

So many things were going through my head. When he started moaning I felt a surge of emotion that was weird to me and I sucked him deeper and faster. I don't know what it all means but I wanted to please him like it was the meaning of life itself. OK, kinda weird I know but that is how I felt. I was also intensely turned on.

It wasn't like sucking my toy at home, mostly because it was warm and soft and all kinds of lovely. There were other differences too. For one it was attached to an independent human being so I had to anticipate his movements too.

I didn't do this well at the start, resulting in his cock unexpectedly going into my throat and causing me to cough a bit, but I kept at it. It was more awkward than I expected too, I mean I had been practicing for years but all kinds of things came into play that I never thought of, like my knees hurting a little distracting me. I also worried about if I was doing a good job.

Ultimately I must have been. Although it seemed like longer, in reality it lasted about thirty seconds. Then he was holding my head in one place as I felt his cock begin pulsing and a warm fluid start filling my mouth. There was more cum than I expected and it shot out harder, again causing me to cough a little and control my gag reflex. Cum dribbled out down my chin, but I was getting my first taste of semen from someone other than myself. I loved it.

So I managed to swallow it all. I even pushed the stuff leaking onto my chin back into my mouth. I looked up at him from my knees and saw that his face was in a relaxed state that I had never seen on him before. Like all the tension was gone.

He looked good that way, younger and more at ease. I was feeling some really strong feelings about it just looking up and savoring the moment. I didn't get to savor long, or even snuggle or talk to him about it. The bell rang and we both gave each other "Oh Shit" looks and scrambled to put ourselves back together.

Back to the Ordinary World

I stood up, tucked my cock away and straightened my skirt. We were both blushing furiously and avoiding each other's gaze. Awkward! I turned to leave to get to my next class. He stopped me, tension returning to his face.

"Ms. Cosmano, I...I..."

"Don't worry Mr. Moran," I said reassuringly, "I would never tell even my closest friend, I hope you feel the same."

He visibly relaxed. I turned and left with one final flirty look over my shoulder.

The halls were busy with kids hustling to the next class or horsing around in the hall, just normal life. I met up with Kelly and Theresa. They could see by my look that it wasn't as bad as I had thought. They interpreted the smile on my face to mean I got out of the bad trouble I was worried about.

"What happened?" Theresa asked.

"Not much really," I lied, "just detention, he said that he didn't want to get me in trouble because I was a good student."

"Brown noser" Kelly interjected.

Then she punched me in the arm and said "Tell the truth, you blew him didn't you?"

"Kelly!" Theresa exclaimed as I just blushed and laughed it off.

"Did he give you your diary back?" Theresa asked.

"Yes."

"So what kind of deep dark secret had you so worried?" Kelly asked.

"I want to tell you" I began "actually I need to tell you, but here isn't the place, can we talk on the weekend?"

"Sure" Kelly said, "We could have a sleepover at my place?"

"Hell yeah!" Theresa replied.

"Well?" Kelly demanded "You in or what?"

"Yes, I'm in." I replied, knowing I would have to convince my Mom. Right now I felt on top of the world, like I could do anything.

"Hell ya I'm in!"

ShyTammy
ShyTammy
465 Followers