All Comments on 'My Little Cabin'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
aragonitearagoniteover 16 years ago
Awesome!

I love the idiomatic writing--I can hear the Southern accent as I read this. Wonderful descriptions, wonderful scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Almost

Great story. Almost a 5 except if she was using"ten inch dildo" her cherry was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sounds very True

I love to read happy stories like this one and it was very hot one also. It really could of been true also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

I could picture every thing that was said in this story. It was very well written and when it was climaxed I swear I was too. Keep writing, you sure have a nack for this. I especially like how you got into the story, you did not jump right into the sex, you set it up and it all came together, again and again and again. Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes indeed

Joan, your story got me so wet and then I soaked the chair used at my computer. Sure hope you enjoyed parts of the story in real life. I know I would join you in your cabin.

luv,

Jacki

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DAMN IT

Damn it Joan, You are the hottest and best writer on this sight. You certainly know how to give a guy a hard on. You are awesome. Do you get wet when you write these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

This is honestly one of the better writer I've read in a long time. You don't jump straight in, but set up a story. It's slightly fanciful, but what literotica isn't. But it does seem like it could potentially happen.

lickemgoodlickemgoodover 13 years ago
Red bush

Women with hair make it even sexier.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

Story was sweet and funny at the same time as well sexy as hell.

You said in your Bio that men wanted to see your pussy and showed it, I am more interested in seeing your puffy nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very well writen story

While reading your story I could feel myself getting hard wishing I was a female with all the kissing, licking and fucking it must be great to be a girl.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

Hot, sensual, unexpected encounter

KwiksilverKwiksilver6 months ago

Excellent! Great story telling. Great Character development. Wonderful setup of the story. Great Sex. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me this was a story from your past, it was so well told. If this is not a true story, you have a great imagination. One of the best stories I have read. Chapter 2? Now that Lee has enjoyed what sex can be, there are additional directions you can take this story. I am going to see what else you have submitted I enjoyed this so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous