My Little Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

"Oh ... that's so gorgeous." I said.

I leaned sideways and took George in my mouth and heard him groan. He placed his hands on the back of my wet head and he started to pump his hips and press his stiff cock deep into my mouth while my tongue swirled all around it to give him as much pleasure as I could. My own hips were still grindin' into the girl's mouth and I felt myself heading for another orgasm. I moaned but it was muffled because George's cock had my mouth completely filled with his delicious dick. My hips were twistin' around and up and down in a frenzy as I reached my second climax and the girl was hangin' on for dear life, and bless her heart, her tongue was just goin' as strong as ever as my whole body convulsed with another mind numbing orgasm. It was the best orgasm of my entire life!

George's cock had slipped out of my mouth when I started goin' crazy with pleasure and I was floppin' around like a just caught fish. When I came down from my mile high trip to lala-land, I was still on my hands and knees but the girl had scooched up until she was lying directly underneath me which I never noticed her doin' 'cause I was kind o' delirious.

She had a huge smile on her face. "Did you like that, honey? I really love doing another girl's pussy and yours tastes so sweet, girl."

She pulled my head down to hers and she found my lips with hers and kissed me passionately -- it was just like any guy I'd ever kissed, only I felt more for this girl, who was really a complete stranger, than I had for any guy I'd ever kissed before. It was so exciting, too, 'cause I could taste my own pussy taste on her lips. As I kissed her I felt her hands unbuttoning her blouse and then she pushed my head down to her large luscious breasts and I had my first experience ever kissin' and suckin' on another woman's titties and nipples. Gawd, I just loved it!

"Holly shit; you two are soooooo fucking hot." George exclaimed, as he stood watching us and stroking his very hard and impressive rod.

After a bit, I felt her hands urge me lower and I knew what she wanted me to do. At first, a little shiver went through me, part from fear and part from excitement. The excitement won out and I moved down and unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them. I pulled her shorts and her panties down all at once and she spread her legs, eager to have me bury my face between them. I was on my knees and lowered my lips to her mound and kissed and licked her just above her slit. I ran my tongue along the edges of her outer lips to tease her just a bit, but her hands pulled on the back of my head forcing my mouth firmly on her pussy and down to the spot she desperately wanted me to lick and suck, so I obliged. Gawd, she tasted so good and I loved feeling her squirm under my mouth and lips as I licked and sucked her just like she had done for me moments before. I marveled at the feel of her little nub in between my lips as I sucked it and when I flicked my tongue over it she squirmed and twisted with delight. I had an idea, and hoped she wouldn't mind, I pressed my fingers between the slippery wet groove of her pussy lips until I found her hole, then penetrated her with two long slender fingers and felt the slippery silky folds inside her. I was so excited doing that to her that had I goose bumps all over. I think she liked feeling my fingers inside her, too, 'cause she moaned very loud. My head was so overloaded with sensory input it was spinning in a delirium of delight from giving that girl her pleasure.

"Oh honey, that feels wonderful ... don't stop honey ... don't stop."

Then, I felt something behind me. I was still kneeling with my head between the girl's legs and my hips were raised high so George, no doubt, took this as an invitation and in no time he managed to slide his big thing into my very wet and slippery pussy -- there was a sharp pain which made me gasp, but it didn't last long, and suddenly, I wasn't a virgin anymore. It felt so damned good with George's big cock sliding back and forth inside me that the naughty imp inside my head convinced me not to fret and just enjoy the exquisite sensations; and I thought, why did I wait so long? I could of had all those glorious feeling's years ago.

So there we all were, in the warm pouring rain, with George pumping away inside my virgin pussy and me, for the first time in my life, lickin' a girl's pussy like a woman possessed. The girl started screaming - even louder than I did when I came. I lifted my head from her pussy and moaned very loud myself along with her as I delighted in feelin' George's hard cock inside me as he slammed me hard over and over.

"George!" I managed to say between groans and moans. "Please don't cum inside me ... I'm not on the pill ... but I'd love if you'd cum in my mouth ... when its time!"

"Oh ... god ... I'm just about ready now ... " He said through clinched teeth.

I spun around just in time for him to shove his cock in my mouth and his warm juice quickly filled it. I tasted the salty bitterness as he squirted again and again - I never knew a guy could cum for so long or could squirt that much sticky white stuff all at once! There was so much, it dribbled out o' the sides of my mouth and down my chin and covered my breasts -- and I thought I had swallowed most of it.

Before George even finished squirting, I felt the girl's tongue lapping up the creamy white stuff from my breasts and also felt her sucking on my nipples, too. After George pulled his spent cock out of my mouth, she turned her head up and pulled my head toward hers and we kissed and shared George's sticky warm cum as our tongues swirled and danced around in each other's mouths. After a long time our lips parted and I noticed the girl was beginning to shiver.

"You look like your freezing. Let's go inside and get those wet things off you." I said.

George helped us both up. We both were weak of knee after the mind shattering orgasms we'd both had. George and the girl both finished taking off what little clothes they still had on while we were all on the porch and I spread them over the swing to dry. We all went inside buck naked and I got us the towels George never did manage to find.

I learned that the girl's name was April and told 'em my name's Amber Lee, but everybody just calls me Lee -- April and I giggled when we realized we'd all been so intimate without even knowin' anybody's names ... except George's, of course.

I lit a fire in the fireplace to help us warm up, even though it was summer. The day had cooled off a lot -- probably a cool front moving through that day. I made hot chocolate and we all sipped mugs of the sweet warm liquid as we snuggled together around the fire.

Soon, we were warmed and naturally, hands and lips started exploring again. We spent the rest of the day and much of the evening exploring and touching and licking and sucking and fucking in every imaginable way and combination that three people could think of. I got the biggest thrill watchin' George fuck April on her hands and knees from behind while she had her face buried in my pussy. She licked my slit and she put her fingers inside me, like I had done with her, and she pushed them in and out really fast -- fuckin' me like a guy, but with her fingers. Her tongue went so fast on my button that I came over and over 'cause she wouldn't stop even when I tried to push her head away.

"Oh gawd April ... I can't take any mo ... aaaaaaaaaaah ... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... fuuuuuuuuuck!" Finally, she quite, but only 'cause she herself was cummin' as George kept on poundin' her.

I also had an experience I thought I'd never want to try. George wanted to fuck me again which I really wanted, but I was scared of gettin' pregnant with no condoms to use. So April suggested George could fuck me in my butt. I protested, but April said she loved it that way -- sometimes even more than having her pussy fucked - she urged me to give it a try. So I did. And I did like it, though it hurt some at first. I didn't have any lube like you can buy at that sex shop out on the highway -- yes, I was there once with a girlfriend who wanted to get stuff to use with her boyfriend but she wouldn't go by herself. So, April asked if I had any mineral oil, which I did, and she put some on my butt hole and even put her fingers inside a bit; she said it was just to stretch me some. But, I think it was that she just liked puttin' her fingers in my bum.

I felt the warmth of George's cock on my little pucker and then pressure as he pushed his big hard cock in.

"Just relax as much as you can honey and let it squeeze in." April said to reassure me. And it did go in and George was very gentle and stopped after he got it part way in to let me recover a bit. Like I said, it did hurt at first.

"Ok, George ... it feels better now ... maybe you can go in a little more but slow ... oh yes ... aaaaah ... oh that does feel good ... you were right April ... this is nice."

As George was slowly and gently pumping in my butt, I told April where to run and find my ten inch dildo. When she returned from the loft, she put it inside me and used it to fuck my pussy while George fucked my ass. I discovered that I still like havin' my pussy fucked better than my butt hole. But I'd let a guy fuck my buttom again if he wanted too. And, I have developed a secret desire since that night last year-- to have two men fill me at the same time. That would be the best!

During breaks from our passion, I learned they were on vacation from up north and they had to leave the next day and drive about ten hours to get home 'cause they both had to be back to work Monday. They were gonna get married the next spring and even invited me to the wedding. I asked them where they had parked their car and when they described the beach access parking area I knew it had to be the one a couple miles up the main road. I told them they had walked quite a distance while gettin' lost but I was glad they hadn't found their way back to their car 'cause they never would o' found me, otherwise.

But, I was also disappointed that they had to leave so soon 'cause I had visions of lots o' happy hours, or days even, with the three of us learning and exploring each other, but alas, it was not to be.

At least, they did spend the night though we didn't get all that much sleep. Oh, and after George had cum so many times in April that he was sure he wouldn't cum again I let him fuck my pussy again. I was on my back so April could straddle my face 'cause she wanted me to lick her while George fucked me and when she squirmed around on my face there was all o' his cum leakin' out of her which I got to lick up and taste. Oh my gawd, it tasted so good -- I already knew I loved the taste when I guy squirts in my mouth but this was so much better 'cause it had her pussy taste mixed in too.

We finally all did get a few hours o' sleep up on my big ol' king size bed in the loft. But when I woke up hearin' the birds chirpin' outside I couldn't resist leaning over George's shrunken cock and suckin' him into my mouth. It was so special feelin' him growin' inside my mouth and hearin' him moan softly even though he was still asleep. When he opened his eyes I just smiled at him and threw my leg over his hips and put him in my wet pussy.

"Now don't you dare cum in me, you hear?" I told him as I started pumpin' my pelvis on his big thingy.

When he groaned real loud it woke April up. She saw us goin' at it and she smiled and came over and sucked on my nipples. It felt so good I almost didn't care if George filled me with his sticky stuff.

"Shit, baby ... I can't take much more of this." George said as his hips thrust in rhythm with me.

"Move over honey, I'll finish him." April told me and she gave me a gentle push. She guided my pussy over George's mouth so he could lick me to a climax as she took his cock inside herself and started bouncin' and groanin' until George let out a mighty groan. Just after he came his tongue got me off and I screamed with delight and collapsed.

"Ok, you two came, now it's my turn." April said. She rolled me over and straddled my face again like she had the night before and I knew she wanted me to lick her 'til she came. I loved it 'cause I got to enjoy George's cum again as it dripped from April's sweet pussy. Once I had all the cum there was t' get I shifted to her little nub and soon had her shrieking in bliss. When she was done she shifted around to kiss me.

"You face is all wet baby." She whispered as she put her lips on mine. There was probably some o' George's good taste left in my mouth 'cause when we were done, she said, "Oh fuck, that tasted so good."

"Hmmmm .... Hey, let's all get a shower before you guys have t' go. OK?"

We all climbed down from the loft and George headed toward the little bathroom with its tiny shower stall.

"No, no ... outside." I corrected him. "I have a shower for when I come back from swimmin' -- it's so warm out this mornin' it'll be gorgeous."

I collected enough towels for all of us and we trouped out onto the porch -- still naked -- none of us had put on any cloths since the afternoon before. I draped all the towels over the rail on the left side of the porch near the shower head attached to the outside of the cabin. My shower is not enclosed and there's no hot water 'cause down here you never really need hot water, 'cept in winter, and only kooks or northerners swim 'round here in winter.

I led April and George down the steps and along the stone pathway around to the side where I had a little concrete slab poured when I put my outdoor shower in.

"Here we go ... you're gonna love it." I told them as I turned on the water full force. The shower head has a strong needle spray that makes your skin all tingly and prickly. I stepped into the strong flow of cool water.

"Oh that's so nice ... come on you two." April stepped into the water beside me.

"Oh shit! It's fucking freezing!" She yelped.

"No it's not." I said and put my arms around her and rubbed her to help make her warm. "You'll get used to it in just a second honey, honest." I assured her.

"Come on George, don't be a pussy ... like me." April said with a giggle and she reached over and grabbed his arm and dragged him into the cool water with us.

"Aaaah geeeez ... she's right ... we're all gonna die of hypothermia." George yelled.

But soon, as I predicted, they both got used to the cool refreshing water. We soaped each other up taking great care and pleasure in doin' each other's 'nasty bits' and George got hard again, despite his protestations of it bein' too cold. Well, April and I looked at each other and kissed, then she said, "We can't let a perfectly good ragging hard-on like that go to waste, can we girl?"

With the water still pourin' over the three of us, George took me first while I was standin' up figurin' April would finish him again. April guided his stiff cock into me from behind and then knelt in front and licked my clitty until I came real hard again. George kept me from collapsin' with his arms wrapped around me from behind as his hips kept pumping his sweet hard meat into my pussy.

"Aaaah shit!" George shouted.

"What's wrong?" April asked.

"I'm cumming ... I couldn't ..."

"Damn it! Pull out quick, George!" April shouted knowing I could get pregnant.

"No!" I cried and I held onto George's hips so he couldn't pull out and I gloried in feelin' his cock spasm inside me and feelin' the insides o' my pussy gripin' and squeezin' his cock as he pumped his seed inside me. When he finished, his partially limp cocked slipped out of me.

"Oh gawd, Lee, what if you get preg ..." April started to say.

"Oh April, if I do ... I love you both so much I'd be thankful for havin' George's baby. It could be our baby ... all three of us if you wanted. I don't know ... we'll just have to see ... that's all ..."

That was how we started the mornin' of the day they had to leave. And, no, I didn't get pregnant and I'm on the pill now. We did make plans for them to come an' visit the following year; that is, this summer. As a matter of fact they're due in here today -- and guess what ... it's rainin'!

As I am finishing writing this memoir, I can hear a car off in the distance and it has to be them -- I gave them a key to my gate across the driveway up at the main road when I went up for their wedding in the spring and told them they're welcome to stop by any time they can get down here. I was sort o' hopin' they'd come down on their honeymoon but they went to the Virgin Islands instead ... and I understood, I mean, who wants t' share your honeymoon, anyway?

Before they pull up though, I'm gonna to put down my laptop, get up off my porch swing, and pull my cotton dress over my head and take my panties off. I'm gonna walk out into the pouring rain and by the time they come around the house and see me I'll be all soaked and naked ... hmmmmm ... and maybe I'll be playin' with my little button again. I'll be standin' there waitin' for my lovers and maybe I'll even give them a little déjà vu moment.

I really must smile as I think of what a good week we're gonna have together at my little cabin in the woods, especially when my new boy friend, Billy, comes over later tonight and there will be two gorgeous men for me to sandwich myself between.

Yum!

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers
12