My Lovely Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my fingers from inside her, and with both hands I caressed her thighs as she lay back in post orgasmic splendour. Her parted pussy lips were now a rosier shade of pink, and her clitoris protruded proudly between them. Her juices had left her pubic area and thighs a sloppy wet mess.

I slid upwards and kissed Hannah for the first time, and her mouth eagerly opened to accept my exploring tongue. We kissed passionately and Hannah attempted to wrap her legs around me, but her tangled dress trapped us both and we lay for a short time kissing contently.

"Mmmm Mmmm; that was a nice orgasm thank you very much." she murmured when our lips finally parted.

Between kisses, I felt Hannah's hand slip downwards to my jeans. At first she ran her fingers lightly over my bulge, but then she began undoing my belt, button and zip. I sucked my stomach in as her hand slipped down under my briefs to take me in hand. She gently squeezed and caressed my appreciative manhood as we continued to kiss, then she rolled me off the couch and onto the floor.

"Stand up." she whispered while sliding herself into a sitting position.

Placing both hands on my jeans belt, Hannah pushed them down to my ankles. After removing my shoes, she lifted each foot out my jeans before turning her attention to my bulging briefs. She grinned and began rubbing her face over the material before easing them downwards. My cock was soon bobbing up and down inches from her face.

"My, my, that's a fatty." she commented as her eyes feasted upon it.

While god hadn't gifted me exactly with good looks, he had presented me with a good sized cock, not long, but straight and thick. It had got me many favourable comments from previous lovers, especially if used to good effect.

Hannah moved her face closer, and I watched as her tongue flicked over my circumcised head. I heard myself moan as her warm lips slipped over the head and began to suckle me, her tongue this time exploring the V underneath. After a few delicious seconds, she ran her tongue down my shaft and I wriggled uncontrollably as she teased my balls. Then without warning, Hannah leaned back on the couch and pushed her buttocks forward in invitation. I knelt before her and lowered my face to her pussy, for a few seconds she allowed my tongue to taste her wet slit; but then pushed my face away.

"Fuck time." she announced.

As I manoeuvred myself between her thighs, Hannah reached down and guided my cock between her lips. After running the head up and down her wet slit a few times, she then guided it to her opening.

"Gentle with that thing please." she asked before pushing up against me.

The head of my cock popped inside her with ease, and I held still to savour the pleasure of her tight lips. Then with a little rocking motion, I eased myself slowly inside her inch by inch. About halfway in, Hannah raised her knees to her chest, and I took my time until I reached full penetration. With long slow strokes, I began to slide in and out of Hannah's fine tight pussy. I searched her face for signs of discomfort, but saw only pleasure. I had long ago found out that by treating my previous lovers well usually resulted in prolonged sexual romps. But there had been times when the thickness of my cock had not been well received, and the results were not fulfilling for either party. But I was pleased to see that Hannah seemed quite comfortable.

I reached forward and slipped the shoulder straps of Hannah's dress down, she helped by lifting her pale breasts from under the material. They were smallish, but her nipples were swollen hard. As I leaned forwards to suckle upon them, Hannah wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly. For the next few minutes, I alternated my attentions kissing both her nipples and her mouth as my cock worked gently inside her. Hannah replied with little coos of pleasure, her pretty face now flush with the efforts of our love making.

"Can we go to bed?" she asked.

I reluctantly withdrew from her and scrambled to my feet, Hannah held out a hand and I pulled her up. It was a short walk to the bedroom where I removed her dress so that I could take in her splendid nakedness. We slipped onto the bed and Hannah guided me onto my back so that she could straddle me. This time, her penetration was troubled by a lack of lubrication, and Hannah slipped backwards leaving my cock standing high against her navel. I reached for a strategically placed bottle of lube from under my pillow, and removed the top. Hannah took it from my hands and dribbled a little over my cock, then massaged it in. She then lifted herself from me so that she could place some between her lips, and this time penetration was successful.

After making herself comfortable, Hannah lay down on my chest and began to kiss me.

"Mmmm, I like fucking like this." she commented between kisses.

She just laughed when I told her I did too.

Hannah seemed content to do all the work, and I just lay back and enjoyed it. Her movements were slow and gentle. On the odd time when my cock slipped out, she quickly reached back and slipped it back in again. We were soon stuck together in perspiration, but our lovemaking was too passionate to take much notice. A few times I suggested a change of positions, but Hannah wanted to stay as she was. Sometimes she raised her chest from mine and dangled her breasts provocatively in front of my face which earned them a nice little licking. We'd been at it for some time when Hannah raised herself into a sitting position.

"Time to finish before you wear me out." she suggested. "Cum inside me doesn't agree with me, you okay if I get you close and then suck you off?"

What a terrible thought, I mean its not every day that a beautiful woman asks if it's okay to blow me, well not any day lately I can tell you. Without waiting for the obvious answer, Hannah applied some more lube and leaned forward a little so that she could place her hands on the bed to help support her weight. She then began to slide up and down on my cock gradually picking up speed.

She smiled down at me, "Okay, let's see you do your thing."

Hannah soon had me reaching for that long awaiting orgasm and I toyed with her breasts as it came closer and closer. All the time, she studied my face for the tell tales signs. Faster and faster she got, her pussy squeezing my cock on every downward stroke.

"Getting close." I soon warned.

Hanna lifted herself quickly from me, and dropped her hand and mouth over my rigid cock. Without breaking her rhythm, she continued to work me, her tight hand and warm mouth quickly sending me over the edge. I watched with fascination as Hannah held her open mouth an inch above my cock and used her hand to milk me. I could see the lines of cum firing between her lips and then oozing back out of her mouth. After I'd finished, Hannah lowered her now closed mouth to my cock and massaged the head of my cock with her lips. When the majority of cum had dropped into her slow moving hand, Hannah then took me into her mouth and suckled me as I began to shrink.

Eventually she sat back and looked down at me while still fondling my wilted erection, "Mmmm that was good fun."

I smiled back up at her, "Sure was."

Hannah got up from the bed and made her way into the bathroom, I just lay back and relaxed while listening to Hannah run the taps as she cleaned herself up. A short time later she returned to my bed and cuddled up.

"Enjoy yourself did you." she asked.

"Just a little." I lied "And you?"

"Yep, it's been a while, and I needed a little loving. You didn't disappoint either; you've got a nice cock and know how to use it."

What I was really wondering is how much she would let me use it, plenty I hoped. For the next few weeks, Hannah did let me use it. I began to crave her company and lovely body, and I was in seventh heaven. I hoped it was going to last forever, but alas it wasn't to be. She suddenly began to become a little elusive and cut our phone calls short, and then gave little reasons why we couldn't meet. And then one day she informed that she was going to go away for awhile, and with it she broke my heart. For the next few weeks I almost disappeared into a depressed state. I tried to convince myself that it was never going to be, and that she was too good for me, but all it did was to hurt me more. I've always considered myself a realist, and eventually I managed to let Hannah slip from my life.

It was six months later that our lives crossed again; and again it was a Friday night splurge at the same bar amongst old friends. Someone had cottoned it was my birthday, and after drowning me with drinks, they managed to second the whole bar to sing me happy birthday. I should add that this was to totally embarrass me rather than any real gesture of affection, and goes to show the quality of the company I keep.

I didn't notice Hannah until she slipped an arm through mine and gave me a peck on the check, then wished me happy a birthday. Before I could say or do anything stupid, she moved away to talk to others. As much as I wanted to ignore her for all the hurt she'd caused me, I couldn't bring myself to do so and my heart fluttered in wild desperation. She looked just the same, pretty as ever dressed in a bright green long flowing dress. I asked myself how many men had been between her wonderful legs sine me, and it hurt. Hannah had always been popular, and she was constantly surrounded by others, which I suppose I gave her every opportunity to ignore me, even though our eyes occasionally met.

Later in the evening when things started to quieten down, Hannah approached me and took me by the arm.

"Let's go for a walk." she suggested.

One street back from the bar ran a sandy beach, and it was towards there that we walked. We didn't talk much on the way down and we were soon sitting on sand between a collection of upturned dinghies. Initially we sat quietly for a while watching the waves rolling up the beach.

"I suppose you're angry with me?" she asked.

"No, not now." I replied. "But I was. I didn't know what was going on between us."

"I guess I owe you an explanation, and I'm sorry if I hurt you. I know that you liked me a lot, and you should know that I liked you too."

"But?"

"But, I'm afraid of any sort of commitment, always have been, and always will be. I was starting feel a little trapped back then."

I turned to her, but she beat me to it.

"I know, but you would've tried to convince me to be with you, and it would have only made things worse. I would've run away sooner or later."

I thought about it for a while, and Hannah took my hand in hers and leaned into me.

"I did really like you a lot; I'm not just saying that."

"And now?" I asked.

I'll never be tamed Kieran, I'll always like you but we will never be together like you want. I know myself too well for that to happen."

Hannah lay back on the sand and looked up at the sky and the glittering stars, and I joined her. It all started off with a hug and then a kiss which turned more passionate, we turned towards each other and began to fondle and caress. Her leg slipped over mine pulling me in close and I allowed my hand to sneak under her dress and up the outside of her thigh. We both giggled when I reached where her panties should be, but weren't.

"Still don't wear them." she whispered in my ear. "So, do you think I should give you a little birthday treat?" she asked.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked in mock innocence.

"I dunno." she replied as her hand found my belt buckle.

My jeans were soon opened and I lay back as Hannah's warm lips took me into her mouth, her exquisite tongue sending shivers down my spine. I slipped my hand up her dress and soon found her pussy warm and wet amongst a thick thatch of thick curls, which were a lot longer than last time I ventured there. For the next few minutes we tormented each other, and then Hannah slipped astride me guiding my cock between her luscious warm pussy lips. She sighed deeply as she rode down it with little wriggles until she had my full length. She then adjusted her skirt around her just in case there were prying eyes out in the darkness.

She leaned forward and we began kissing passionately, our tongues dancing as the tempo built. Her pussy was like a warm wet vice on my cock, gripping me tightly with each stroke as she rode me. I peppered her neck with gentle little kisses and massaged her inaccessible breasts through her dress.

"This is just as good as I remember." she sighed between kisses. "This is soooooo good."

Both our excitement was growing, and we knew that our romp wouldn't be a long one. Hannah began picking up the pace, and even though her dress was covering her modesty, the slapping of flesh against flesh could still be heard.

"Let me cum first." she whispered. "Then you can."

Not long after, Hannah began to shudder as her orgasm arrived, her body trembling with pleasure as she moaned in my ear. The excitement was too much for me, and I ejaculated deep inside her a split second later. Hannah realised that I'd cum too, and she rolled her pussy in a circular motion as I finished.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Christ that was incredible." she murmured.

I could feel my cum leaking out of her pussy and over my balls, Hannah lifted herself from me and lay down beside me giving me a little kiss.

"You still do it for me; that was fun." she offered.

"Best birthday present I've ever had."

Hannah laughed, "And so it should be."

We adjusted our clothing; lay for a while deep in our thoughts.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" I asked hopefully.

"No Kieran, I can't. You know why, so please be understanding." she replied while rolling onto her knees and getting up. "We'd better go."

I reluctantly followed, and after brushing sand from our clothes, we began to walk back towards the bar and where my car was parked. Hannah placed her hand in mine as we walked slowly.

"Yuk, I've got cum running down my legs." she muttered after a few steps.

She stopped and briefly used her dress to wipe between her thighs, then took my hand again. I walked Hannah to where her old Ford was parked, and then held her tightly in my arms.

She looked up at me and smiled, "You're a special man Kieran. Even though I like you tremendously, you deserve better than the likes of me."

She placed a finger over my lips as I tried to reply, "Don't say anything, you don't have to. I know what you're thinking. Let's just leave it at that."

She gave me a kiss on the lips and prised herself from my grip. She then got into her car, and with a smile she drove away taking my heart with her. What I couldn't see were the tears in her eyes. Again it took me a long time to get Hannah out of my system, and again I wondered why she wouldn't stay to be with me.

Back to the Present

I woke alone the next morning no doubt Hanna had wanted to avoid any embarrassing questions from Courtney, like why is my mummy in bed with a strange man. When I arose, I found mother and daughter in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Again I found Courtney's inquisitive eyes upon me, and I responded like any responsible adult by poking my tongue out at her. She grinned and looked across at her mother before sneaking out a return tongue back at me, we then grinned in our little secret.

There were a few milestones that day, the first time Courtney sought my hand so that Hannah and I could swing her high in the air as we walked. And how she climbed sleepily into my lap for the first time while she was pretending not to be too tired to go to bed. But the most important thing was that I realised that I could never give this beautiful little girl up for adoption. That night while lying alone in bed, I considered how it would change my life, but I didn't care.

The next morning was a school day for Courtney, and both Hannah and I walked her to the gate. As she walked away to meet her friends, she turned and asked me if I was going to be there after school. She smiled when I said yes, which was kind of nice. Hannah and I later sat down and talked about the future, and when I told her that I'd look after Courtney, she sat on my lap and wept in both happiness and gratitude. Hannah later mentioned getting a DNA test to confirm that I was Courtney's father. This wasn't to prove to me that I was, but would help to convince the authorities that I was indeed a rightful legal guardian for little Courtney.

For the next few days, Hannah and I began working through what needed to be done. It was only by watching her that I realised how tired she was, and was far sicker than I first thought. She would often go and have a little sleep; then arrive back fully charged thirty minutes later. My heart went out to her, for she was being strong in a time of great despair. She told me off when I tried to help more than I should, and demanded firmly that I was to treat her as if she wasn't sick. I grinned and jokingly asked her if sex was out of the question. She just looked into my eyes and then led me to her bed. I ignored the changes to her body, the loss of weight and the numerous scars from her early explorative operations. I held her gently and made tender love to her, and she later thanked me for being there.

As the weeks passed, things began to fall into place, I told my mother about Hannah and Courtney. My mother was always a strong and resolute woman who seemed unconvinced that I could be a father, and wasn't exactly happy about me looking after a young child. By this time, Hannah and Courtney had begun making regular trips back home for weekends, the reason being that I wanted Courtney to be in familiar surroundings when the inevitable happened. I'd also managed to pick up a senior editors job at a local newspaper to provide myself a more stable home life.

But for all my old mother's bluster, I'll never forget the first time that she and Courtney first met. My mother crouched down on her arthritic knees and looked at the beautiful child before her, then held her arms out.

"Hello gorgeous, come and give an old lady a hug."

And both Hannah and I watched in amazement as little Courtney walked straight into her arms and hugged my mother tightly, and with it cemented a loving relationship that would last many years. My older sister arrived a little later; her own children had long since flown the coop, but her maternal instincts hadn't disappeared with them. She too took to Courtney, and along with my mother began making a terrible fuss over her. I just happened to glance over at Hannah, and I recognised her despair at the first steps of her daughter slipping from her grasp. I took Hannah by the hand and led her outside so that she could shed her tears in private.

Over the next few months, Courtney, Hannah and I spent a lot of time together. And every minute with little Courtney embedded her both into my heart and life, her little chuckles, her quick and inquisitive mind, her mischievousness and her desire to have fun and be happy. I just loved the way she would crawl onto my lap in the evenings and drift off to sleep, and how I would carry her to her bed and tuck her in with a little kiss. Hannah just watched content in the knowledge that Courtney and I had bonded.

Looking back at this time, I think that Hannah had given up her fight to live, the fatigue and pain had taken its long toll. Now that Courtney's future had been settled, Hannah's health gradually declined. I don't want to dwell on Hannah's departure from this life. But what I will say is that on a cool July afternoon, she slipped away peacefully with great bravery and dignity, and in the company of two people that loved her dearly. Later that day, Courtney and I comforted each other, and I told her that her mummy would forever be watching her from heaven.