My Lovely Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after Hannah's funeral, Courtney and I made the final journey home leaving Harvard forever. All the homework we'd previously done worked wonders, and Courtney soon settled in to her new home. People often talk about the resilience of children, and my little eight year old daughter proved them to be right. Sure, there were lots of tears, especially at bedtime when Hannah's photo sat close by Courtney's bed. But not once did I ever consider taking it away. As for me, I cared not that my previous social life disappeared, for I could not get enough of this little girl; she made my life more content than ever before.

At the start of school the following year; Courtney buddied up with Bella, a gorgeous little girl from her class. The two soon became inseparable, and my duties of escorting Courtney between our house and Bella's were not insignificant. Together, the two girls produced an incredible amount of noise, shrieks, giggles, laughter and excited loud and animated interactions.

At first I was treated with caution by Bella's mother Debbie. As a deserted and divorced wife and mother, all men were deemed bastards. I was a male in a woman's world, and was I able to look after and love Courtney as she so deserved? Knowing I was under intense scrutiny, I behaved impeccably. Luckily my little Courtney was an affectionate child and would throw herself at me for a cuddle at her whim, no matter who was around. Our love for each other was plain to see. Little by little, Debbie and I warmed to each other, and our conversations improved and stretched out to coffees when ever I dropped Courtney off.

Courtney and Bella were soon demanding weekend sleepovers, which were always at Bella's. When the question was inevitably asked about sleeping over at our house, the concern of Debbie's was plain to see. I looked Debbie straight in the eyes and informed her that Bella was as safe as houses. She smiled coolly back and replied that she knew that, which I think was a little white lie if you get my drift. The first sleepover at our house came with a dinner invitation for Debbie, and it was the first real time that Debbie and I really took the time to get to know each other. By the time Debbie left to go home, we were much better friends than when she arrived, and I guess we were both happy about that.

Debbie was an attractive brunette, slight in stature but with a good sized set of breasts which didn't go unnoticed by my good self. She was lean and fit, but tended to hide her considerable attributes under baggy casual clothes. But when she was dressed for work, those attributes were plain to see. At first I thought she was a cold person, but as time went on I realised it was more about confidence and being independent in life. She protected her and Bella's wellbeing with ruthless efficiency, and complications such as men were to be avoided at all costs. But as the girls spent more and more time together, so did Debbie and I. Without any hint of intimacy, our friendship grew surprisingly comfortable over many months, and we looked forward to each others company.

It was on a Saturday night that things got interesting between us. Courtney was sleeping over at Bella's, and I had been invited for dinner which by this time wasn't all that uncommon. It was about ten pm, and the girls were supposedly in bed and asleep, but the noise from the upstairs bedroom indicated that it wasn't quite so. Debbie and I had consumed two bottles of a nice red wine over many hours, leaving me feeling good but not too inebriated for the short walk home. We were sitting in the lounge in opposite chairs chatting away about this and that. Somehow I got myself talking about Hannah, and Debbie listened intently to my story of how she eluded my wishes to be together. I continued on to how she contacted me and about how I found out about Courtney. For some stupid reason I began to question my ability to bring up Courtney properly, which is something I'd never done before. Maybe it was the wine, but who knows.

Debbie smiled over at me, "You're a stupid man Kieran. Just look how happy Courtney is, she just adores you as much as you do her. You're doing a wonderful job of bringing up your daughter. When you take a good look at some of the terrible things that are happening to other children out there, you'll realise how wrong you are."

Through tear filled eyes, I gazed out across at Debbie, "You really think so?"

Debbie placed her wine glass on the floor and slipped over to the couch I was sitting on.

She took me in her arms and kissed me on the forehead, "I know so."

We sat quietly holding each other for a short time before our lips touched for the first time. It was a small tentative kiss, just little pecks and the nibbling of lips, then I felt Debbie's tongue slip into my mouth. Bit by bit, the kiss became more passionate, and we turned to each other to make our embrace more comfortable. As we got greedier, our ears became more tuned in to the noise upstairs to ensure that we weren't disturbed. Eventually, Debbie broke the kiss.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom?" she suggested while looking deep into my eyes.

"Maybe we should." I replied meeting her gaze.

Debbie led me quietly up the stairs and into her bedroom; she closed the door behind us and guided me to her bed. The full moon penetrated the large window throwing enough light enabling us to see each other clearly. We stood close, and between kisses, I lifted Debbie's top over her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. My hands slipped downwards to undo her trousers and then eased them down over her tight thighs. My un-practiced hands unclipped her bra with surprising ease, and I was soon caressing a fine pair of breasts as Debbie unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it over my shoulders. Her lips found my nipples, and a fast moving tongue flicked over them sending little tremors through me. I felt Debbie's hands on my belt which was quickly undone followed by a zip, and my trousers and briefs were quickly pushed downwards. With some urgency, Debbie pushed the elastic of her panties down just enough to guide my cock between her warm thighs.

We stood and kissed passionately, our hands caressing and exploring as we rocked gently against each other, my cock moving tantalisingly between her now damp thighs. Then Debbie stepped back, pushed her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. I took her hands in mine so that she stayed still long enough for me to take in her beauty.

Her large breasts hung low from their weight and her large dark nipples stood erect. Her waist was narrow, but curved gently out to shapely hips. A fine thick patch of dark curls sat between her lovely thighs. I raised my eyes to hers, and she looked away in embarrassment or shame.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered and kissed her.

Debbie held my kiss for a few seconds, and then lowered herself to her bed after pulling back the covers. I joined her, and began kissing her neck and shoulders moving slowly down to her erect nipples. I slipped my hand between her thighs and found her wet and warm, and as I toyed with her clitoris, I felt her hand slide around my cock.

"Can we do the foreplay thing later?" she whispered. "I need you inside me right now."

Debbie parted her thighs as I moved over her, and she guided my cock between her waiting lips. She moaned and pushed upwards against me as I entered, and then wrapped her legs around my buttocks to ensure I couldn't escape. As I began to rock back and forth inside her, Debbie took my head in her hands and held me so that our faces were just inches apart.

"I've let you into my bed Kieran, now you have to promise to be good to me. Do you promise?"

I did indeed promise, and after searching my face for signs of sincerity, Debbie pulled my lips to hers.

Our bodies seemed to fit like a glove, and I could feel every little inch of her tight pussy as she met my every stroke. Her juices were soon running freely down my balls as I slowly moved back and forth inside her. After a few minutes, I could feel little tremors flowing through Debbie which were accompanied by little moans of pleasure. Then she pinned me tightly so that I couldn't move.

"You're gonna have stop for a sec while I get a towel. Otherwise I'm gonna make a mess of the sheets if you keep on making me cum like that."

I reluctantly removed myself between her lovely thighs allowing Debbie to roll sideways off the bed. She returned with a neatly folded towel which was placed on the sheet over a small damp spot. After settling herself back on the bed, she spread her thighs wide and beckoned me with a finger.

"Okay, back to work." she ordered wearing only a mischievous smile.

As I gently rode Debbie, I tuned into her little orgasms which arrived quickly and often. As each one arrived, I pushed hard into her and held her still until her little tremors waned, then I would start all over again.

"You're very good at this." she soon suggested.

"It's not from practice, I can tell you."

"Well, it's not from any expertise from me either, it's been a very long time since I've done this." she replied while rolling out from under me.

Waiting until I rolled over, Debbie straddled me and guided my cock straight back inside her. Placing her hands on my chest, she rotated her buttocks while using her muscles to grip my cock for a few seconds before sliding backwards off it. She then took me in hand and began to stoke my cock before lowering her mouth to it. I soon discovered that Debbie was quite a cock sucker, even though she suggested it had been a while. She suckled hard on the head while her tongue explored all around, her hand just gently stroking the shaft. It was superb, and I felt the first little stirrings of an orgasm. Debbie sensed it too, and lifted her head from my cock and looked up at me.

"Don't think about cuming yet, you've still got work to do." she said sternly before lowering her lips again.

After awhile, I eased her body around so that we were in the sixty-nine position and then guided her pussy so that it was directly over my face. I could feel her warmth long before I slipped my tongue between her wet lips. Then holding her thighs, I began to work her clitoris with my lips and tongue. With her wet curls tickling my cheeks, I suckled and sucked her soon gyrating pussy. I don't think this position was particularly successful for either of us, for we were both distracted by the pleasure we were receiving. I also had to stop to a few times remove the odd pubic hair from my mouth. Debbie eventually manoeuvred around to face me and took my cock in hand, then laughed as I searched for another rogue hair stuck at the back of my mouth. She placed her wrist next to my shaft and compared the thickness between the two, and then stretched her fingers to measure the distance between her thumb and little finger before encircling it.

"Mmmm, quite a big one." she commented before moving forward and sitting on it.

Debbie leaned forward and offered her nipples to my mouth which were dutifully suckled. Once tiring of that, she lay down so that we could kiss and cuddle. She rode me slowly, and we kissed and petted as our hands wandered. Debbie's little orgasms had disappeared, and she now seemed content just to ride me. By this time, our bodies were shiny with perspiration, but we cared not.

The moon had now positioned itself firmly outside our window bathing the bedroom in light. I rolled Debbie on to her side and then attempted to move behind her into the doggie position, but she surprised me by pulling away.

"No thanks, I don't want you looking at my big fat bum." she said.

"What big fat bum?" I asked while easing her firmly onto her hands and knees.

I held Debbie still and caressed her buttocks with my tongue until she stopped struggling, then I guided my cock between her pussy lips and leaned inwards. She moaned loudly as I began slapping hard into her and began pushing back against me. I leaned forward and peppered her back with little kisses.

"You've got a very nice little bum, and I look forward to seeing a lot more of it." I said.

"Liar."

Why is it that women think they've got a big bum I thought to myself? Don't they realise that we men love nothing better to drool over a shapely jeans or skirt covered buttocks, or better still to get their hands on them. I looked down at Debbie's curved bum and caressed it with my hands; it looked damn near perfect to me as I picked up my pace.

Our bodies were soon slapping noisily together and were soon accompanied by the squeaking of the bed. We wisely stopped before two little inquisitive girls arrived to investigate the strange noises.

"I'll need to put a lock on the door before we do this again." Debbie suggested as she rolled onto her back and spread her thighs wide for me. "By the way, it's okay to cum inside me. I'm back on the pill again."

"Just for me?" I asked in jest.

"Just for you, this was going to happen sooner or later."

Isn't it funny that women know these things before us men do? With Debbie's legs wrapped firmly around me, I began to ride her with some urgency. Her pussy was still wet and hugged my cock tightly as I concentrated on my orgasm. My efforts were rewarded with little moans of appreciation from my lover, and I soon felt my orgasm approach. I picked up the pace to ensure that it did so, and was soon hammering into Debbie with powerful thrusts. She met my every stroke, and then moaned loudly as my cum flowed inside her. I held her tightly as that intense and exquisite heavenly sensation accompanied my ejaculation, and I then relaxed as it slipped from me. A sordid sloshing noise began accompanying each slow stroke before my wilting cock slipped from her, and I rolled onto my back in complete exhaustion. Debbie moved closer so that our sticky bodies were just touching, and then took my hand in hers.

"Mmmm, that was good fun." she whispered. "You like too?"

"It was okay I suppose."

Her other hand reached over and pinched my nipple, "Don't push your luck."

We both laughed and turned to face each other so that we could kiss and cuddle. After cleaning ourselves as best as possible with the towel and disposing of it to the floor; we drifted into a well earned sleep.

It was light when the sound of giggling stirred both Debbie and I. We opened our eyes to see Courtney and Bella standing close to our bed, luckily the covers we up around us.

"What's Kieran doing in there?" Bella asked her mother, which by the way I thought was a fair question.

"Kieran was too tired to go home last night." her mother replied.

"Have you got any clothes on?" was Bella's next question.

By this time I was having trouble to stop myself laughing. I opened one eye and found Courtney with a stupid grin on her face. I gave her a wink, and got one in return.

"How about you girls playing Playstation downstairs for a while?" Debbie suggested.

"But you said I'm not allowed to play Playstation before breakfast." Bella replied.

"Well, today you can, but only if you close the door on your way out."

"Okay. C'mon Courtney, lets go."

Debbie turned to me and snuggled in as the girls disappeared downstairs, "I think a lock on the door is a must."

"Can I go down and play Playstation too?" I asked.

Debbie chuckled, "Nope, you gotta stay here."

I don't suppose we meant to get all amorous, but soon my cock was standing to attention, and the fact Debbie placed it between her thighs suggested she didn't mind too much either. After letting me lift the sheet so that I could see her body in the daylight, Debbie turned away from me into the spoons position, and guided my cock inside her. We rocked slowly together, and Debbie held my hand as I kissed her neck and shoulders. And we both managed to orgasm without any interruption from below. We then lay quietly together and cuddled for awhile before Debbie turned to me and smiled.

"This was good fun, and because I like you a lot, I just might let you do this again."

I grinned, "And because I like you a lot, I might just let you."

And those words sealed a little commitment from us both.

We missed each other on Monday morning as we escorted our loved ones to school, but the next morning we arrived at the school gates together. Amongst all the parents waving their children goodbye, Debbie and I drifted together. Standing close, Debbie looked up at me and grinned.

"I'm feeling particularly horny this morning." she muttered after checking no one was within earshot. "If I let you shave my pussy, would you promise to lick it?"

I smiled at her brazen suggestion, "What about work?"

"I'm feeling off colour, maybe I'll call in sick today." she countered

"You know, I don't feel too good myself. It's been awhile since I've had a sickie. Your place or mine?"

"Mine." Debbie replied looking with false interest at the school buildings. "I've just changed the blade in my razor."

How presumptuous I thought to myself while walking back to my car as quickly as I could, all the time hoping that my cheeky grin wasn't too noticeable.

Life quickly turned good, and Debbie and I settled down in a comfortable relationship much to the delight of Bella and Courtney. I might add that the two little devils gave us more than a little cheek at any sign of affection between us. After a year of courting, Courtney and I moved in with Bella and Debbie and on a trial basis, which went off without a hitch with the exception of double the noise. Bella and Courtney soon became close sisters and shared a partnership of considerable fun and crime. Courtney and I had a date every Monday so that we could spend a little quality time together. Sometimes it was a movie, or skating, or maybe a restaurant, and was an arrangement that would last for the best part of fifteen years.

Debbie and I lived in relative harmony for another year before the subject of marriage came up. It wasn't exactly a romantic proposal, more of a philosophical discussion over a few days. We first broached the subject our proposed wedding with Courtney and Bella by asking if they knew anyone who might volunteer to be brides maids. They both turned their noses in absolute disgust at the though of two ugly old fogies like us getting married. It was all but an act really, and they both made very beautiful brides maids when the big day arrived.

Before I end my story, I'd like to jump a few years and tell you about Courtney's twenty first birthday. By this time, both Courtney and Bella had developed into beautiful young women. Luckily for her, Courtney inherited more than a fair share of her mother's genes and good looks. I in turn was blissfully content with life, even though my grey hair had started to thin and my belly poked out a little more than it should. Both Courtney's and Bella's teenage years were a worry, and like all fathers I worried about the ever growing number of boys frequenting our doorstep. Debbie told me in no uncertain terms that the girls were both sensible and safe. And unless I wanted straight answers to questions that maybe shouldn't be asked, I should keep my mouth shut, which I did.

Courtney was surrounded by friends and extended family on the night of her party. At this time, she was near completion of a journalism degree, a vocation that she chose against my good judgement. But Courtney had a stubborn mind of her own, and a desire to get at the truth of things, especially where there was an underdog at hand. Probably the only good thing she inherited from me now that I think of it. Anyway, as the father of the lady in question, it was up to me to deliver a speech of some sort.

Courtney stood watching me as I spoke proudly of her childhood, the humorous things along with the many successes. While my speech had been planned and rehearsed many times in my head, I found myself telling of Courtney's lovely mother who sadly wasn't able share her upbringing. I looked over at my beautiful daughter as I wound up my speech, and I smiled.