All Comments on 'My Loving Wife & Tom'

by dennyboy2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
I loved it!

I know the "anonymous" crowd will give you grief but I really loved it. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great An Old Gay Cuck

Covered all the fetish bases with this one.Does he take it in the rear next? Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dennyboy

Just loved your story, not fantasy: too realistic too have been made up. My wife has a lover, and I know what it feels like when I kiss her, and taste her mouth and pussy after they have been together. I am not a cuckold, but a successful Alpha male. We have threesomes, but I prefer when she is alone with her lover in our marital bed. Her mobile is turned on while I sit in my office and hear their sounds of ectasy, knowing I will come home and take her shortly after he has departed.

One thing I don't understand, and that is negative comments from anonymous types. Why choose to read this stuff if you have hangups?. Love and blessings to you all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tailor made for all the BTB cucks

Oh yes. The entire army of them fantasize sucking a cock but are too cowardly to ever try it and that is why they read every LW story and scream at the cheating bitches who get what they really wish they could have. The psychologists call it "hatred of the self denial syndrome."

Zed56Zed56about 10 years ago
Hey Tailor made.....

I'm sure ALL heterosexual men crave to suck another man's penis.I wonder where you got your info? Pretty moronic if you ask me.Sorry tailor never had the itch. Although you certainly seem to be a candidate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh brother

The cuckies are out in full force today. Even spouting off psychology. Give me a fucking break you fucking retards. If you have to defend your lifestyle by attacking others you already lost the battle. You're a pitiful bunch of sickos. Author put this shit in fetish where it belongs and take the cum sucking fucks with you.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 10 years ago
it was fun and somewhat enjoyable until

you sucked his dick!! WTF is wrong with you!!

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ready for cock

My wife and I role play to this scenario constantly. There is no doubt I will be ready for my first real cock when the time cums!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As usual - another fucked up effort that the brainless dead moderators can't figure out where to put this putrid shit.

Really, fuck what Laura thinks - a piece of shit censor is "still" a piece of shit brain-dead censor even if she is a dyke of some sadist nature. Stupid tranny bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Really hot. love to see my wife with another man like this and I would also like to try sucking a cock.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 5 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the story and the openness of all parties to explore. Very well done. Thanks

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not swingers, according to Kal's definition, just another cuck and ehore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous