My Loving Wife & Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got my fill of her panties, our tongues intertwined and I gently pushed her back onto our bed with her legs hanging off the end. I opened her legs and rested them on my shoulders exposing her inviting pussy. "Oh Dennis I need you down there- like Tom...." then she stopped. Now naked, my eyes feasted on her swollen pussy whose lips were still covered with milky cum. What the heck, I'm not into some other guys cum but my inhibitions were gone and I was suddenly lapping up all the sticky sex fluid I could. It tasted foreign at first, then surprisingly sweet and tasty... Jan was going into orbit! "Oh my you sure can eat pussy. Please oh please nip my button- yes, oh yes, not too hard, that's it oh my god ooooh, aaaah, gooood- yes, yes. DENNIS, DENNIS"!

Suddenly my feeding frenzy was too much for her. She pushed up against my face, stiffened and had one big climax. The last of Tom & Jan's cum seeped into my waiting mouth.

Finally exhausted and still breathing heavy, we untangled and collapsed in sheer joy and exhaustion.

Dennis, you may not be totally healthy but orally you suffer no such problem.. We both laughed at her observance although I suddenly felt my cock stirring and hardening. Jan also spotted my growth. Oh, oh, lets try. She reached down and gave me a little hand massage, then followed with her mouth. Suddenly she straddled my chest, positioned her pussy and sat on my waiting cock. It's been so long and feels so good. Jan leaned over me grasping the beds headboard with her tits swinging in my face. I craddled them in my hands, and loved sucking both nipples together as she rode my cock moaning continuously.

Oh, honey, this feels sooo good,- go faster, faster. Her hips were grinding into my pelvis. Suddenly I was there. No eruption but the most intense climax ever. She climbed off my chest and immediately tongued her female cum off my deflating cock.

Tom did leave and we settled back to our "dry" sex. We used a dilto, watched movies and lots of oral. I even used one of those fake strap-on cocks. All was fun but not the real thing. Even though coupling with Jan on top was great for me, she missed that climatic eruption that filled her pussy with the warm sticky stuff. I could sense some disinterest when banging. Oh well, this is better than nothing.

A few months later Jan came home from working out with a big grin on her face. "Guess who's back in town visiting his parents? He was at the gym working out- I couldn't believe it!"

Sounds like you've really missed him. I'm jealous!

He updated his life, has a good job and is about to get married. I am so happy for him.

Glad to hear he's found himself but I'm disappointed he can't "help us out" any more. Too bad.

Well since you brought it up, he did give me a sexy kiss and said he's won't be married for another month- and if I'm interested he's still turned on by older women.

Sounds like a promising finale is in line. It should be something really special. Like what? Jan quizzically asked?

How about the three of us get together and see what happens?

Dennis, I don't believe you are thinking along those lines!

No, I didn't mean let's have a threesome orgy. Since he's only free tonight invite your "friend" over for drinks. He seems like a nice guy and this can just be an innocent social evening maybe celebrating his engagement. If things loosen up we will just go with the flow. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Reading between the lines, Jan said she would invite him for tomorrow evening.

Tom gladly accepted- "would be great to see my work-out friend again."

Tom arrived promptly at 7 with a bottle of Merlot. I greeted him at door --like an old lost friend. "Jan has told me so much about you and your interesting life". Tom responded "Well we have one thing in common- Jan is one nice lady- you are a one fortunate guy."

"Our" lady appeared in an off the shoulder peasant blouse with a loose plunging front that made it clear she was braless. We both tried to act uninterested but when she gave Tom a greeting hug and squeeze, all bets were off.

Wow, look at my wife. Doesn't she look like a cuddly teddy bear?

"Ah, Dennis, Well put. I for one would love to cuddle with her..."

Sounds like fun but first let's sample some wine.

We sat on the couch with Jan in middle. The wine went quick, then a 2nd bottle. We were feeling no pain.

I reached over and began rubbing my wife's head. Oh Dennis, you know how I love this. With a head nod, Tom joined the fun from the other side. Double rub, how wonderful- it doesn't get much better than this. To get in a better head rub position, she leaned over which also provided us with a full view of her cleavage. No words were necessary. "This is the best," Tom responded. Oh, I think not, Tom- let's do a full massage. Just think four hands working her over. Want to give it a try our little teddy bear?

Jan's answer was to stand up, take each of us by the hand and lead us into our bedroom and king size bed.

She removed her slippers and demurely laid down on her stomach, legs spread. "Now promise to behave yourselves," she mumbled.

We promise to concentrate on the massage and would stop any time she said. With Tom on one side he began working on her shoulders. I moved down and began chopping her calves and then thighs. Jan responded like she was having an orgasm. "Please don't stop, this is wonderful- so relaxing, ahhhh, yyyess, perfect you guys."

After a few minutes I mentioned that massaging feels better without clothes.

Normally, I don't think my straight laced wife would agree to a naked massage by a stranger and her husband but the wine had done its job and Tom was really no stranger.

Ok, but you guys please leave the room while I get ready.

Returning, she was spread eagled on her stomach with only the panties between her and the world. Her 38C's were mashed into the bed as we began our erotic massage. I motioned for Tom to start at the bottom and I took her head. He at first chopped up and down her legs then began to knead her inner thighs. Now he was at the edge of her moistening panties and her ass crack as her breathing became more strained. He lingered at the panties and "accidently" a finger found a home in her ass crack then slid briefly under those wet panties. "Tom, you're getting familiar there but it does feel good." You want me to stop he asked? Again, no response met NO.

I suggested there is only one more thing to do to complete the perfect massage? Again with no response, I gently rolled her over on her back exposing her inviting tits. She just stared at us and smiled weakly --totally uninhibited.

Tom now was visually raping her. His eyes devoured her barely covered pussy, soft pouchy stomach and jello- like breasts. His massaging hand now "accidently" pushed against her mound and pussy. Soon he was knuckling her love hole. Jan was suddenly stiffening and beginning to lightly buck up and down. No words were spoken just some very heavy breathing and moaning.

I was busy with those twin globes, sucking and biting her hardened nipples but Tom had really taken over below and suddenly I felt he and my now slutty wife needed some privacy.

Ok Tom, this old body needs a break so I'll leave the rest of "massage" to your imagination. They didn't object as I stepped out of our boudoir but left the door ajar.

After a drink I quietly returned to the ajar bedroom door. Knowing Jan's privacy I'm sure she would have closed it completely except this time she must have wanted me to watch her making it with Tom....

Peeking in, Jan was on the bed on hands and knees, with her ass up, a beautiful site as any man would know, and inviting Tom to take her doggie style. This was probably his idea as we never attempted this position before. I couldn't connect well from the back.

With back to me, Tom now guided his massive cock between her legs, under her ass, past the panties and to her pussy's opening. Ready? He asked. I was surprised her panties were still on.

"You know I am- please oh please I want you now!"

With that request Tom grabbed her hips, positioned his cock and began plunging into her with much force. "Tommie, that's so good, I'm totally filled, yes, yesss, keep it up, you've found my button, aaahhh-don't ever stop."

And he didn't, on and on they went, faster and faster, their bodies glistened with sweat, breathing became more labored. Jan, now screamed passionately as one climax after another raced through her body. Suddenly Tom took a deep breath and with one final thrust pulled her to him and cried out oh my god, oh I'm THERE as he seemed to have obviously climaxed.

He backed off and just stood there. His magnificent cock had begun to shrink but not very fast. Jan rolled over on the bed also totally fatigued. After a quick knock I entered. "Looks like the massage went well- you guys must be spent but happy." Naked, I griped my now cock "Wife, I need some pussy right now." Jan opened her arms and legs, I was on her immediately and fucked my tired but hot wife to my ultra-extreme but dry climax. Tom was amazed but strangely turned on.

Later we relaxed on the side of the bed. Nude, Tom & I had nothing to hide - Jan couldn't take her eyes off our "packages". My passionate wife who just performed like a slut but was too shy to bare all- still had on her panties but laid on her back, legs invitingly spread.

Our small talk turned to sex, partners, fidelity, and what turned us on. When it was my turn I mentioned what turned me on was my wife being sexually satisfied no matter what, as long as I know she loves me and honesty is part of our relationship. But what REALLY turns you on? Jan asked. If you must know the ultimate is the smell and taste of sex," I responded. "Straight fucking use to be great but really no longer because of my limitations."

My pushy wife keep on. So then, you love most the taste & smell after sex? "ya, but the problem is I lose all desire soon after finishing. Then I threw in. That's why I like to see you with another man." What do you mean? She countered. "I mean I'm excited in anticipation that I can taste and enjoy his cum mixed with yours in your pussy since I'm dry." Jan then had a suggestion. Why don't you try going directly to the source. I'll bet Tom would love cummin in your mouth. Tom chimed in "I'm willing, Dennis has been a real understanding about our relationship and I'd love to pay him back!"

That's not what I had in mind-I am not into guys. I'm not gay.

Jan then reminded me "Remember Barbara and that night I felt sorry for her and we had great sex. I loved trying something new but never doubted I loved men." "I don't know..." trying to back out of this proposition.

"You're always pressuring me to try new stuff --well put your head where your mouth is! You can please Tom and it would turn me on, if your mouth can hold him, and you will get the best cocktale ever!"

At this moment I thought why not. My wife is right. It's a win-win-win situation. It may be better than I think- but he's so big. Then I realized this guy had just emptied his huge load into my wife and in this short of time had nothing left. When confronted they both had a sheepish grin. Dennis, his climax was faked just for you. We both wanted you to get your reward and knew your craving for cum so...

"You did this for me- well what can I say except- I'm ready."

I got down on my knees in from of "our man" and starred at my goal. His hard cock was much thicker and longer than mine. Now it was laying between his legs in a semi-flaccid state but beginning to show life. If Jan can, I can.

Tom put his hands behind his head, spread his legs, and said "it's all yours."

With a deep breath I gently took hold of this big cock with both hands, massaged it slowly, much to his pleasure, then lowered my head. This is as close as I've ever been to a cock. Pre-cum was beginning to seep from his slit. With a deep inhale, I savored the pungent, appealing smell. Now I gingerly touched it with my tongue and tasted cock for the first time. A spongy rubber like feel that suddenly became irresistible. I was oblivious to everything else. There was no Tom or no Jan, just me and this irresistible penis. I hadn't planned on this but suddenly my tongue was exploring its head, poking my tongue tip into his oozing slit, then down its length. Still damp and smelly from sex, I couldn't believe how desirable this cock was with its protruding veins and trimmed pubic hairs that tickled my face. I now gently took turns sucking each of his balls- WHAT AM I DOING? Tom grunted and I could feel his hand urging me on. Oh this is so hot, so good.

Having totally explored this luscious organ it was time. I opened my mouth as wide as possible, and guided his cock ever so slowly into my mouth. It was ½ inch in, ½ inch out, one inch in, then ½ inch out. Now in deeper and I hesitated. My strained mouth was adjusting. The deeper his penis slid in the more I wanted to gag but slow was the key. Finally it was buried in my throat as far as I thought possible. I realized it had just been embedded in my wife --the taste was his and hers. Tom was oohing and aaahing and I could feel him pulsing in my mouth. Jan was also turned on --fingering herself as she stared at the action.

This was not how I wanted him to finish- I wanted taste fresh cum on my lips and tongue.

Pulling my head back, it popped out of my mouth. Now I pointed it just above my mouth and I began to jerk him off. Faster and faster. Tom braced his arms on the bed, leaned back, and moaned loudly. Jan was also in some state of euphoria as she watched. Suddenly I felt him stiffen and I knew what was coming. Quickly I pulled his cock to my mouth and opened wide just as a big wad of his warm milky cum spewed onto my tongue.- then another and finally a smaller third. Never had I ever experienced such a wanton, forbidden moment. I wiped the goo stuff off my lips and sucked it off my fingers into my cummy mouth, savoring its forbidden taste. Yes, oh, yes, aaahhh I was suddenly having a full but dry orgasm as I swallowed but I let some of Tom's cum dribbled down on my penis-finally cum down there-I jacked off enjoying Tom's sticky stuff like it was mine. then licked my fingers clean!!! I doubt I could ever top this...

"Well, how was it?", Jan asked. I smiled with some of Tom's cum still caked on my lips- "soo delicious, soo good. Thank you both." I am totally satisfied.

Later Tom and I shook hands, he winked and said maybe again some time.

Tom left the next day probably wondering how he could top this and how will Becky respond to such extreme sex because he loved it.

Jan has had her "other man" and it was a lot more than she bargained for. She realized that despite my sexual handicap I was still viral and wanting of sex with few limits. She knew this could open the door for future encounters and experimenting despite our age.

As for me, I proved to my wife I still need sex despite my problem, I have definitely found my new sexual craving and that may even have to include an occasional cock if attached to the right guy. Straight sex was my thing but now being limited, I am learning to adjust.

What is the perfect moment would be my just fucked wife standing before me wearing only a shorty robe open in front revealing a pair of cotton bikini type panties full of someone's cum. With Jan's urging, I'd then bury my face and mouth into her crotch savoring the contents.

12