My Loving Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

"You're the best, and you're on. Bring your 'A-game' bro, you'll need it!" they both laugh.

~ ~ ~

Lynn answered her hotel room door, and her tall handsome father was standing there. Without a word, she rushed to throw her arms around him, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Daddy, I really need you now. I am so lost!"

"Lynnie, sweetie, when have you ever not needed me for one of your crises? You said that you screwed up, but I remember that all of your screw-ups have been major; you never did anything half way darling. So, let's sit and you can tell me all about this one."

"Oh, Daddy, I am so embarrassed! I-I got caught by Michael having an affair with another man ... caught um, having ... sex ... with him Daddy! Well, he must have gotten suspicious, so his private investigator caught me. At least that's what I think. Michael is not talking to me right now, and he has the kids with him." Bill's jaw tightens as he forms a response to his Daughter.

"Lynn, I should take you over my knee and spank the hell out of you right now! What in the hell are you doing fooling around on Mike? He is the best guy you ever dated ... and my darling Daughter ... you have dated some doozies! Mike has my respect, and you know I do not give it easily. He is a hardworking guy, he is great with the kids, and he loves you ... I know that he loves you darling."

"Yes, I um, love Michael too, but I just got stuck on this one guy. I-I was attracted to him and, I guess, things just kind'a happened."

"This isn't a bedroom thing is it? Mike seems like a real jock ... he beats me all the time on the racquetball court."

"No, Michael is a wonderful lover. I just began to think that with the job, the kids and everything that I was just ... missing out. I didn't mean for it to happen, Daddy ... it just did! I know how lame that sounds!"

"Alright! You know my feelings, so let's talk about what we can do going forward. First, we have to get you a lawyer—a good one. Mike is smart, and he will likely find someone good for himself. It might occur to him to consolidate the joint accounts, so you will have to do that yourself as early on as you can."

"Daddy, I have an escrow meeting tomorrow first thing, and it will take an hour or two. I guess I could get to the bank after that. Should I take it all or half or what?"

"I will have my attorney call you tomorrow, might be late morning. Set up a meeting with her as soon as you can ... her name is Karen. But, talk to her before you go to the bank though. Now, let me take you out to dinner darling, and you can tell me all the things I don't know yet!"

"I-I ordered some room service here Daddy."

"Yuck! Call them back and cancel it! We'll go out. I don't want you holing up in some drab hotel room. Don't worry, sweetie, we will figure it out!" She throws her arms around her Father's neck,

"Oh, Daddy, I love you so much!"

~ ~ ~

Michael was tired, but ordered a movie for them to watch, and pizza delivery to the room. The kids love pizza! Adam found some ice cream desserts on the menu, and Michael says, "Okay, order it honey for you and Jenny!"

Jenny asks, "Can we call Mommy?"

"Maybe later, darling. You'll see her soon."

Michael's phone rang, and it was Chet.

"Hey, Mike. I was able to get in touch with my friend, and he can see you at nine tomorrow morning ... you're all set! Is that okay for you? His name is Michael also, but we all used to call him Mick, so that might be less confusing for you."

"Great! Thanks, Chet. I really do owe you. I'll get the kids to their Grandma's early, my Mom will watch them. I will be staying there after today, for a week or so."

"Oh great, say hello to Clarice for me. Your Mom was the one who encouraged me to go to law school you know! Good luck Mike!"

"Thanks again, see ya Chet!"

Michael turned to his kids, now both in their pajamas, and makes claws with his hands and moving toward them with a threatening voice he roars,

"Now where are my little monsters?" They both squeal, and jump onto the bed, and Michael tickles them into frenzy.

~ ~ ~

Bill took his lovely Daughter out for dinner, but he checked her out of her hotel room first, offering her the guest bedroom in his upscale townhouse. She accepted. Bill is divorced from Lynn's Mother, who lives in another part of town with her significant other. Lynn and her Mother are semi-estranged, and talk only when necessary. Lynn followed Bill to his townhouse, and drove them from there to the restaurant.

At dinner, her Father was concerned for his Daughter, but he became a little peeved at her behavior.

"Damn, kid. If you were younger I would turn you over my knee, and given it to you good and hard!"

"Daddy, you never spanked me before!"

"Well, maybe I should have. I love you, pumpkin, but your Mother always got in the way of my giving you a swat on the butt when you needed it."

He was fuming, but lightened it with a smile. Bill's initial anger vented, and they just talk Daddy to Daughter, sharing a nice meal and an expensive bottle of wine. The short skirt of Lynn's suit rose a little in Bill's car, so that the top of her stockings were visible with just a peek of thigh showing.

Lynn noticed Bill's quick sideways gazing at her legs, and slowly closed them a little, as she pulled her hem down to cover what she could. She is thinking about the prospect of a spanking later,

"I really do deserve a punishment; maybe feeling a sharp sting on my butt, will make me realize how shittily I have treated my loving husband."

"You're right Lynnie! I have never spanked you, and I really don't see a reason to start now. You know that you screwed up! So, call Michael and invite him out to dinner ... he will accept ... you still mean something to him. Never know where it might lead, baby girl!" He said with his most paternal smile.

Back at Bill's townhouse, Lynn took a shower, and changed into a pair of boxer shorts over her panties, and an oversized T-shirt she borrowed some time ago from Michael's drawer. She does not have overly large breasts, and they were not too apparent under the T-shirt and bra as she walks out to where Bill was. He was pouring himself about three ounces of his favorite single malt scotch, drinking it neat!

"I'll take some of that Daddy! I need it, I think!" Lynn said. He smiled and poured her the same.

He sat on a straight-back chair turned around from the dining room table. Lynn comes in with a rather sheepish look on her face. She borrowed a fifteen-inch wooden ruler from Bill's den, and tested it by slapping it against her palm. It hurt. She said,

"Here Daddy, I deserve it!" Bill laughed and told his drama-queen Daughter,

"Why don't you put that away, and get the backgammon board, five bucks a game honey!"

She looked disappointed, but realized how inappropriate it would be, and they played a few games of backgammon until Lynn started to yawn a little. Bill looked at his lovely Daughter and said softly,

"Go to bed, Linnie, we will talk in the morning over breakfast at my club." She rose, and presented her soft cheek to him, and he kissed her sweetly, "G'night baby!"

"N-Night, Daddy!" She smiled and made her way to his guest bedroom. Bill turned off the lights and settled down in his master bedroom wearing his usual attire, a long-sleeved T, and a pair of sports briefs. Then he thought about Lynn being here, and donned a pair of shorts over his briefs ... just in case either of them needed to get up for some reason during the night. They were a little bit uncomfortable to sleep in, but more modest.

~ ~ ~

Michael arrived at his attorney's office a little early, after dropping the kids at their grandmother's house. Mick's secretary is a pretty brunette who smiles sweetly at him. Michael introduces himself, and she checked the appointment log.

"Oh, you are his first one, Michael! He will be here shortly, is there anything I can get you ... Water, coffee, or anything?" Then she thinks to herself, ("Me?")

"Nope! Fine, darlin', I'll just wait." She blushes with a coy smile, at her inner thoughts about Michael. Michael finally meets his new attorney, and they settle in his office.

"So, you and Chet were frat brothers! He told me a little about your predicament, so I understand your problem. He says that you have evidence of adultery, so I'll need that from you. This is a no-fault state, so it doesn't make much difference for division of assets or for child custody, but it can be useful as leverage in negotiations later." He continued to lay it out for Michael,

"She is going to get herself an attorney, so we will have to wait to see what they come up with. Don't expect to walk away with all the money, or even sole guardianship of the kids. Although she is a slut, and even if she has been ridden more times than 'American Pharaoh,' she might get the kids and possibly the house, plus half of the marital assets. Welcome to divorce American style!"

"The house is mine, I had it before our marriage, and it's in my name alone." Michael interjects. Mick continues,

"We will fight to keep that off the table, but she may be entitled to half of any marital assets she contributed to the payments. Divorce is an unwinding—not a way to punish bad behavior. We will also fight any attempts of hers to sue for alimony and will ask for limited child support if she is granted custody, since she can support them on her own, judging from the tax information you have here. Her attorney will ask for it, because that is what I would do if I were representing her. That's where your pictures, and tape transcripts come in. We'll beat her up with it, trust me!" Michael interjects,

"Mick, I do not want her beaten up. As pissed as I am, I want my children to respect me when they are old enough to understand what we are doing here today. I want to be fair, but I want her gone."

"Okay Mike, understood! But, there are some things that is just smart to fight for, and anyone would be able to see that. Understand that no judge is going to take her kids away unless she is a demonstrable danger to the them and marital infidelity does not count, since it sounds like she is a good mother—even if she hasn't exactly been a loving wife.

At least you will be rid of her, and a chance to start over. If you keep the house and can buy her out of her share, there is a better than fair chance that you can become the custodial parent, so child support will be her problem." He shifts closer to Michael,

"Look, Mike, just man-to-man ... give yourself some time before you get back into the swing of things. Work hard, and take care of your children. I have seen too many guys get out there, start dating, sport fucking, and making a bad situation in life, worse. This is not legal advice, just some good advice from a friend of a friend. Your children will need lots of attention from both of you for a while. In order to win battles elsewhere, we should be generous with her visitation rights.

Give me a listing of any fungible assets you have, and I will have Molly my secretary out front, call them and set up some accounts for you, all you will have to do is to sign the papers. I will get an order to have the accounts frozen in the meantime, in case she tries to raid them. I will draw up our proposal, and we will have to have a conference with her and her lawyer. Judges look favorably on cases where the two parties are in some kind of general agreement.

Do not ... and I mean, DO NOT go after the boyfriend. Her attorney will use it to hurt your case ... because that's what I would do. I'll let you know when to come in for signatures and stuff. I will need $3000 retainer, and my time bills out at $450 an hour. Can you handle that?"

"Yeah, I can do that. I'll have you a check by the end of the day."

Mick stands up, and shakes Michael's hand,

"Fine. I'll be in touch, Michael."

As Michael walks out of Mick's office and past his secretary, Molly says,

"Goodbye, Michael!" when he turns around, he sees a sweet smile on her pretty face.

~ ~ ~

Paul was shift-off today, so he spent the day with Jan. She came up to him in the late morning, put her arms around his shoulders, kissed him on the back of the neck, and asked him to take her out to lunch, adding, "...make it someplace quiet and intimate Paul honey."

"Alright, just let me finish this one thing first." As he finishes a small plumbing job in the kitchen, "Here it is! A pair of your panties somehow got into the drain, honey."

"Oh thank you so much Paul, you are so handy."

As he rose, she was standing so close that she took him into an embrace, and kissed him sweetly. My hero!" She said with a pretty smile.

At the restaurant, they both ordered something light, and over coffee after the meal Jan says,

"Paul. I have something I need to talk about with you."

"Sure, honey! Anything."

"Paul, I love you ... you know that. I have been feeling that I am neglecting you too much lately—you know, with the kids, and the house, and ... and everything. I want to change all that. Since you are off this weekend, can we go away somewhere together ... just the two of us? I want us to be closer together, especially now that Michael and Lynn are having some problems. Paul, we have to be there for them ... they are our best friends ... so we need to be good together."

"Jan, I have always loved you, and I am happy that you want to make things better. You will have my full support, and my love, honey. One thing though, just try to be more careful with your panties around drains, okay sweetie?" (She giggled and nodded yes.)

Paul knew that Jan had been having an affair (or affairs). He doesn't like her being with other men, but if Michael and Lynn's problems have scared her straight, he will be there for her ... but just for this one time. He was cleaning her slate, but was a little disappointed that she didn't come clean about her affairs. He would have forgiven her. Maybe someday they can talk about that.

He also realized that he had the upper hand in this. She would not have any problem finding another man, but one who will be as constant in her life as he has been, might be a difficult find, for her. If he divorces her, she will have to find a job to support the kids, with no real job skills. So with all of these thoughts flooding his brain, he says to her,

"Jan, sweetie, I know that you will never betray me (he knew better!), but for this to work, we need to be on an even footing, so to speak. I will divorce your sweet, incredibly perfect little ass, if I ever catch you in an affair ... going forward."

Jan looked at Paul wide-eyed, and was particularly pleased at his finally finding out where his balls are located. She gulps and says,

"Yes Paul darling. I understand."

"Good. I'm glad that's out of the way ... and yes ... let's do go away for the weekend, I can leave the kids at my Mother's. And ... buy yourself something lacy and sexy and expensive to bring with us."

"Okay Paul! Thank you, sweetie!"

(Whew!) She thought to herself, ("I might just get past this. His take-charge attitude is turning me on! I think this boy might just get himself fucked purple when we get home! We still have a couple of hours before I have to get the kids, and make him a nice drink. Paul has been so good to me, and I have been an absolute shit to him. That is going to change!")

Paul and Jan walked back out to the car arm-in-arm, with her head on his shoulder. At home, as Paul pulls out the key for their front door, Jan squeezed between him and the door pulls her blouse off with no bra, right on the front porch, and giggling, reaches into his pants to touch him.

He somehow got the door open, and she slid out of her short tight skirt before entering the house.

"C'mon, Pauly, give it to me right here!" She kissed him, jamming her tongue into his mouth.

"Jan! get your naked little butt inside, and upstairs."

"Yes darling!" She giggled as she waved to the elderly male neighbor across the street. "Hi, Clarence!"

She grabbed Paul, by the shirt and pulled him inside. He took his clothes off to match her state, and picked her up, with her shapely legs wrapped around him. He laughed and she giggled as they try to mount upstairs to the bedroom with his cock buried deep in her pussy.

She was pushing herself up and down on him, rubbing her pert tits on his chest as they almost fall down the stairs backward. She was saying to him,

"Oh Paul, darling, please fuck me!"

They flopped onto the bed, still laughing, and he continued stroking in and out of his beautiful wife, with her pert little ass in his hands. He fucked her long and hard, taking the initiative with his newly found man-card, until he stiffened and jammed it into her all the way, as she came again harder with screams, and wild convulsions.

"Oh Paul! Oh God, Oh Paul honey! Oh shit! Oh shit! I can feel it ... in my ass ... Oh! I need to have you again darling!" she said breathlessly. After they cooled down, they go at it again.

~ ~ ~

The next morning, Michael and Mick met with Lynn and her attorney, Karen. Lynn looked tired and drawn to Michael, and he finds himself feeling some compassion for her ... even with her recent sins against him. She looked at him and he can see the sorrow in her eyes,

"Hello, Michael!" She said quietly.

He answered with a curt nod, "Lynn!"

The two lawyers were haggling over demands, and wording of the agreement, and Michael is just looking at Lynn. She slowly raises her pretty, tired eyes sitting across the table from him with tears forming in them. She looked over at her lawyer and nodded at a question she was asking, but looked back at Michael with a loving look on her face.

Lynn was truly remorseful, and just seems lost, that she can't get him to acknowledge her. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Michael's attorney push the file folder of pictures and transcripts over to Karen. Lynn looked away, knowing how much she has hurt Michael. So, she was prepared to agree with whatever Michael's attorney came up with, trusting that Michael will treat her fairly.

Michael and Lynn were still looking at each other when they both overhear Mick trying to get their attention to wrap things up. Mick had proposed an even split of the marital assets, and for Michael to buy out her interest in the house.

He would propose to the Judge that the children stay in the house with Michael as custodial parent, and that Lynn receive very generous visitation rights to compensate. He argued that to do otherwise will only punish the children.

They will each keep their own autos, and sports and leisure equipment, etc. Karen is fighting for Lynn to keep the house and for her to be the custodial spouse, arguing that the file of pictures and transcripts mean nothing. Lynn turns to Karen, and says,

"It's okay. I will accept all of Michael's proposals."

This includes reduced child support that Mick fought for from Lynn. Karen tries to get her to reject that, but she says,

"No. I accept what Michael has offered me. He is being fair with me." To herself she is thinking, ("...and I do not deserve it ... despicable whore that I turned out to be!")

Michael looked into Lynn's eyes, then looks at Karen and asks her to send her bill to him. He will pay for her legal costs. Lynn teared-up again, lowered her eyes, and smiled for the first time today. Michael still loved Lynn, and Lynn is still hoping for reconciliation down the road. She took her last chance, lookeed up a Michael with tears in her eyes, and said,

"Michael, I still love you!" She lowerd her head, and cried softly covering her face with her hands.

He wanted to touch her and she wanted to touch him, but they each turn and walk away with their attorneys, looking back at each other with wistful looks. She cheated on him in a most despicable way possible, and he cannot condone what she did, but he had feelings for her still.

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers