My Loving Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

~ ~ ~

Epilogue:

The judge eventually awarded the house and custody of the children to Michael. Lynn received payments from Michael for her portion of the house payments, which more than offset child support that Lynn must pay. All other marital assets were split evenly, with personal property to be retained by each party. Lynn was granted liberal visitation rights at Michael's insistence. The marriage of Michael James, and Lynn Marie Anderson was dissolved.

Paul and Jan renewed their marriage vows, on vacation in Hawaii ... not over the next weekend, but for the next week, and with tears in her eyes, Jan promised to be faithful to him (a promise she kept!)... and not to lose her panties down any more drains (a promise that proved more of a challenge). Paul slipped another slender gold ring on her ring finger to mark the occasion. They stayed together, and remained a loving couple. They still have Michael and Lynn over ... but separately.

Jake took Janice to a small out-of-the-way resort on Mexico's west coast where they swam, dined in style, danced, and made love. On the last night of their vacation, Jake took her to a fancy restaurant. She excused herself to visit the ladies room, and when she got back there was a small black velvet box next to her plate. Her eyes widened as she opens a box containing an engagement ring. Jake got on his knees and asked her to marry him. She said, "Yes, my love! Oh, hell yes!"

Michael and Lynn worked together on making visitations orderly, and Michael was very generous with her for the sake of the children who love their Mother so much. Three years after their divorce, Michael and Lynn met casually at a party with mutual friends; they danced and talked, and started dating again on a trial basis. She had moved out of her Father's house, and into a home of her own with room for the children on visitations. She was pretty, well dressed, and had not dated nor had sex in three years.

Tony received a visit outside a club one night by Matt, Gary (the big guy!), and a couple of their very large friends. They all "invited" him into their sedan with him sitting between two large men in the back seat. They took him to the Dam. They stripped him, and with Gary holding one leg, and Matt the other they dangled him over the two-hundred-fifty foot drop to the bottom of the Dam.

They just wanted to scare the shit out of him, and did a pretty fair job of it. After they got a promise from him never to mess with another man's wife again, they set him on solid ground, dropping him on his head.

"Oops! Sorry about that ... okay there buddy!" said Matt facetiously. They left him there, dressed in just his underwear bikini briefs, to find his own way home. Matt mailed his clothes back to him the next week.

No one ever knew what happened between he and his wife Betty, since the firm fired him, and they moved to another town. Lynn, Cheryl, and Abigale were all placed on probation by the firm for unprofessional conduct. They had their wages cut for six months, with Lynn's commission cut by a half a percent. This also put her prospects for partnership on the back burner.

Six months after their vows renewal, Paul, working with the pluming in the upstairs bathroom, pulled a pair of panties out of the stopped-up drain and yelled,

"Jan!!!"

END

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers