My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'm yours. Have your way with me if that's what you want. There is nothing more that I want to do right now than to make you happy and thank you for being here for me. I'm yours for the taking Brat, I'm yours forever."

That's all I needed to hear. I placed one three second kiss over his mouth and gave him his life back. I stripped off his jeans and socks. Then I guided him to the center of the bed and had him crawl on it. I had him move to the middle and lay on his back.

"Brian, this will take a while. I have plans for you, for us, and they will take some time."

"I have nowhere I want to be more than I want to be here with you baby. I surrender to you and your plans. I belong to you and you alone. No more worrying over plan B, we don't need one."

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs how much I loved this man. Instead, I reined all that energy in and I decided to show him. I couldn't get my jeans and shirt off fast enough. I didn't even bother to strip naked. I wanted Brian to feel my bra and panties. I wanted him to realize they were the ones from the "cookie" photos I sent him. I was ok if he didn't figure it out, but I secretly hoped he would before I told him. I went to my overnight bag and a grabbed the essentials, condoms, body oil, sex jell. I was optimistically prepared for our reunion.

I climbed on the bed and straddled his lower legs, placing my essentials to the side. Slowly I massaged my hands over the sides of his calves and up to his thighs. I massaged firmly along his legs making little circles with my hands until I reached up to his hips. I put a few drops of body oil on my hands and rubbed them together until I could feel the heat from the friction and the oil. Then I slid my sex up his legs until I rested on his mid-thighs and gently rocked back and forth as my hands massaged up and down his abdomen and chest. I would rock forward and massage up from his groin to his shoulder blades. Next, I rocked back and drug my hands down his body to come to rest on his hips.

I did this over and over several times before Brian started to breathe faster. I could see his muscles tense as he tried to hold back his need. I watched as I massaged him and his erection enlarged and his nipples became taut. I moved my hands firmly up his body and circled his areola with my fingers as I started to gently pinch his nipples. I was dying to see what effect it would have on him. It was similar to the effect he caused when he pinched mine.

His back arched a little and he barely made an 'Umm' sound. So I pinched a little harder and twisted them just slightly.

"UMM! Baby!" He cried out. "Fuck!"

Now, that's more like it. That's what I wanted from my man. I leaned forward and took his nipple into my mouth and sucked it. I felt a ripple of tension flow through his chest muscles and into his abdominals. I followed it with my tongue until again, I arrived at that little treasure trail of hair. Then I placed a few more drops of body oil in my palms and started to massage his groin and pelvic areas. I wanted to draw out his pleasure, so I avoided direct contact with his erection.

I slid my hands over his hip bones and slowly applied light pressure as I brought the palms of my hands down to rest over his pubis bone. Then I slowly massaged back out. I slid myself down his legs again, so that every time I leaned forward, my breast would rub against his thighs and I would gently blow the air from my mouth over his erection. I did it like I was softly blowing the fuzzes off a dandelion.

After about the sixth or seventh time, I felt him buck and he cried out.

"Fuck Andrea, you're killing me. Please baby, at least touch me." His voice was so hoarse sounding as it came from deep in his throat. "I'm dying for your touch."

I moved up a little to be in better position to take care of my man's needs. I lifted his cock into my hands, he was so hard and his cock so engorged that when I touched him he leaked pearl drops onto my hand. I started to stroke him gently until he was pushing into my palms and making soft moans in the back of his throat. I stopped when I though he was getting too excited and started on his ball sac. I had a teste in each hand as I massaged them and watched Brian's face change with each stoke of my fingers and thumbs.

"Andrea please." He sighed as his head rolled back. "I want you baby." He sighed again as he began clenching his fists. "I need you now. Please Andrea."

I wanted to keep him in a state of need, but I didn't have the heart to ignore his plea. If I'm totally truthful, my body was crying out for his just as badly.

I got off his legs and moved up over his pelvis. I took his hands and placed them over my breasts. I traced his fingers over the lace trim of my silk bra. I took his left hand and brought it down to the V of lace in the front of my silk panties and traced his hand along my sex lips.

"Brian, I want you to picture what I'm wearing just by what you feel." I whispered in the quiet of the room.

I guided his hand over the lacey trim of my bra and panties and down between my legs three more times before I saw recognition light up his face.

"Andrea are you wearing my "cookie" panties?" He smiled as he asked.

"Well Marine it took you long enough." I leaned down and kissed his mouth. "Remember Marine, you owe me a "threefer" and I plan on collecting."

"Baby, to give up is to fail." He growled at me. "So I'll give it everything I have, 'Honor, Perseverance, Spirit and Heart,' you have it all Brat, you have my all." His breathing was coming in short pants between his words.

I lifted up to my knees and slid my panties down then I pulled them off, quickly followed by my bra. I gave them both to Brian.

"I think you wanted these to frame Marine, they're yours if you'd like."

He pulled them up to his face and took a deep breath before saying, "Oh baby, I like. I definitely like." He actually growled. "I'll just breathe in your scent for a while."

"Anything you want baby, I aim to please." I bent down and kissed his lips. His voice was so husky. I loved knowing that he wanted me and that I could have such an effect on him.

I reached down and played with Brian's erection, stroking him up and down a few times. "Baby, I want to take our sweet time tonight and this first time is going to be drawn out nice and slow. I want to enjoy every minute of our love making. I want to make up for some lost time and I need to see and feel every inch of you as we make love."

"Andrea, anything you want." He reached down, took my hand and brought it to his mouth. He kissed the top of my hand and then smiled. "I'm glad I slept for most of the drive. I hope I can keep up with you."

"We have all night and all day if needed. I plan on taking my time." I let my words hang in the air for a few moments.

I was definitely in no hurry. I had been thinking about making love to Brian since the day he shipped out. I had months of planning. A hundred dreams of how we would make love when he returned. A thousand day dreams of just what I wanted to do to him and what I hoped he would do to me. Now, I had all night to put those plans into action.

I bent forward and kissed his forehead. Then I slowly made my way down his face, kissing his eyes, the tip of his nose, and each cheek. I kissed his ear and sucked on his lobe. I lightly bit my way down his jaw line and nibbled lightly with my teeth on his chin. I heard him take in a deep breath as I nipped him a little too hard.

His hands rested on my knees and slowly he started to stroke them up my thighs until he held onto my hips. I loved the feel of Brian's hands on me. He had the sexiest hands. Strong thick fingers, large palms, big hands that made you feel secure when they held you. They always felt so strong and protective when he touched me. At the same time, they felt loving and sexy and they never failed to send a shiver through my body as he brushed them over my skin. He tried to rock my hips back, but I held my position.

"Slow baby, this one is going to be very slow." I whispered as I kissed my way down the side of his neck. I felt more than heard his moan as I continued.

My hands were on a journey of their own. I made sure they never lost contact with his body. I traced his clavicles with my fingertips and followed their path with my lips. I massaged over his chest muscles and kissed his pecs once again. I traced his areola with my nails and listened as he whispered my name. I licked his nipples until they were firm little peaks and I could suck them into my mouth and draw my teeth across them. I was relentless once I heard him whimper as I sucked on each in turn.

"Oh fuck Andrea." He said it more than once as my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue made love to him.

"Oh Baby, you don't know how long I have been planning this. I've thought of a number of ways we could make love while you were gone. Now, I've the chance to act some of my fantasies out." Every word I said was hummed over the surface of his neck and chest as I continued my journey. His only response was a few hitched breaths as my mouth continued with my plan.

"You have fantasies baby?" He mewled as I continued to stroke his body with my fingers and tongue.

"Oh Baby, you have no idea." I lightly bit the side of his abdomen and he gasped.

"Baby, I really want to know about these fantasies of yours." He sighed between words.

"You will." I laughed as I continued to slide my fingers over his chest and down his lower abdomen. As I traced over his treasure trail with my forefinger, I purposely leaned forward far enough so that the tips of my breasts just brushed along the surface of his skin as I moved down his body.

I felt him draw in a deep breath as I did it and he reached up for my breasts, but I stopped his hands and placed them back on my hips. I knew if I let him start to touch me too much, I would lose my thought process and my plan would be derailed. My nipples became hard as they came in contact with the light dusting of hair covering him. The feeling was intense and my nipples were sensitive. I continued to move my body down his until I was positioned in a kneeling pose over his thighs.

From this position, I focused on stroking up and down the hair trail leading to his erection and I decided to taste that line of muscle that is so fucking attractive on my man. That beautiful V muscle that his pelvic abductors make is so sexy and hot. I can't stop myself from wanting to touch it. Except this time, I decided to touch it with my tongue. I bent over him and slowly traced the cord of firm muscle with the tip of my tongue, first one side, then the other stopping only inches from is engorged cock.

Brian couldn't help himself at this point. His hands moved from my hips and came up to hold my head. At first he just held my head between his hands. However, the more I tongued along the V, the more his hips started to flex upwards and his fingers became entwined in my hair. After several licks along his lower abdominals, he was whispering and moaning to me in three word sentences.

"God, Oh please." He moaned as my nails gently scratched down the center of his abdomen and groin, again stopping just before they reached his erection and his hips flexed upward into my hand.

"Jesus God Andrea." He whispered through a gasp as my tongue traced along the line of his muscle ridge and he squirmed from side to side in an effort to stop my advances.

He tried to move his body and pull away from me, but I was straddling his thighs and he didn't have much room to move. The more I touched him, stroked him, tongued him, or nipped at his skin, the more his body flexed and he gasped little sentences out between breaths.

"You're killing me." He moaned as I slowly blew my warm breath over his erection and watched it dance from the stimulation.

Finally, I couldn't take much more of the physical teasing either. I wanted my man as much as he wanted me. So I verbally taunted him a little. "Do you want me Marine?"

"Yes, fuck yes." He answered in a deep lust filled voice.

"What do you want Brian?" I teased just a little more.

"You Andrea you." His voice was gravelly with need.

"You have me Marine. I'm yours." I answered with my own need easily heard.

I reached down and took his erection in my hand. I slid my other hand across the bed until I found the "reunion essentials" I had put there. The sound of the condom wrapper crackled as I opened it. My hands were shaking as I rolled it down his length. Seconds later, I was guiding him into me and slowly lowered myself onto him. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to watch as my man moved into me. I wanted to see how it looked as the tip of his cock separated my sex and began to enter me. At that first contact, his deep pink head separated the lips of my sex. As I applied a little more pressure, I watched as his erect cock made its way inside of me. I could feel my sex opening to accept him and stretching to engulf his girth.

The sensation and pleasure of that initial contact of our two bodies coming together was amazing. It was amplified by simply watching it as it actually occurred. Watching him enter me was erotic. Actually seeing his cock as it started to disappear in me made everything seem more intense, more real.

I didn't get to see Brian enter me the first time we made love. Now, it was all about the senses for me. It was part of what I would soon be teaching Brian about in regard to his blindness. But I had learned from Brian, from what he did, from what he said in his letters and texts. I learned that you can feel more if you use all of your senses. So I watched, I tasted, I felt, and I smelled the scent that we were producing. I breathed in the scent of sex, the scent of love, and the scent of the two of us coming together as one and just enjoyed the moment.

As the head of Brian's cock entered me I became alive. My skin flushed and I felt a warm heat flow through me. I could hear my heart beat faster and stronger. My breath was more measured and a little quicker. All of my senses seemed to be on high alert. Every single thing I was experiencing appeared to be more intense. I wondered if it was because I was making a conscious effort to be more aware and more in the moment or was it because I had anticipated this moment for months.

I realized I didn't care why it was happening. I just knew it was more of something and I was enjoying the experience. I took in every detail of what I saw and felt in that moment. I looked at the thick rim of skin around the crown of his cock and I was more aware of it as it passed into me. I felt my sex open and stretch to accommodate his girth. As I concentrated on every move, I sensed things more intensely. I actually felt the ridge of the large vein on his penis as it rubbed against my inner walls. I moved my hand away so that I could slide down on him further and take him deeper into me.

As I did, he was pushing upward and I was amazed how much more exciting it was to make love to him while I was watching each move we made. I was sitting completely down now and had taken him fully. I didn't move. I simply enjoyed the feeling of being filled by him.

I couldn't wait any longer and I could see Brian's face tense up with every pulse of my body. He was trying hard to hold still, to not rush me, to allow me to do whatever I wanted. I could see it wasn't easy for him. I could feel the strain on his body and the stress in his face as he waited for me to be ready.

I watched closely. I saw every muscle in his body contract as I started to move up and down on him. I tightened my vaginal muscles as I pulled up on him and he moaned aloud. Then I relaxed and slid back down until he was completely encompassed within me. I could feel how wet I was and loved the feeling of having Brian inside of me. I loved moving up and down on him knowing that it brought us both such pleasure. I knew it was taking every ounce of self-control for Brian not to take over the lead in our love making.

I leaned forward so that my breasts rubbed up against his chest and we were in contact with each other. Slowly I started to push my body up until I could feel only the head of his cock remained in me and then push down until he was fully embraced with in my sex. I took my time as my breasts teased their way across his chest every time I moved forward and back down again. After repeating this for a minute or so, I couldn't concentrate anymore.

My mind started to blur, I couldn't focus on anything other than what was going on in my body. The intensity of making love to Brian for the first time in so long was taking its toll on my mind, my body, and my plans. I started to move a little faster and I could feel the heat and wetness build up in my sex. I wanted more, more friction, more speed, more pressure, but I wasn't able to concentrate on the feelings and keep up the momentum. Brian must have sensed my dilemma.

I moaned out one word, "Brian." I didn't have a chance to finish my sentence. He knew what I was going to say. He knew what I needed and he gave it to me, no questions asked. He held me to his chest and kissed my head as he took over our love making.

I felt him push in me a little at a time and then withdraw to the head of his cock. The next time, he pushed a little harder and withdrew. His pace got faster and his thrust became harder until he had a rhythm going that met both of our needs.

"Oh Brian, more. More baby." I whispered into his chest as we made love.

In one motion, he held me to him and rolled so that he was on top of me and I was enclosed in his embrace with my back against the bed. I watched his face intently as the tension was released and he was in control. Now he thrust into me hard and fast, with each movement his pubic bone hit firmly into my mound as he made love to me. He filled me completely and still I pushed for more.

My body bucked up and met his downward thrusts. Our bodies meshed and not an inch of him remained exposed when we collided together. I felt every inch of him and I loved it. On a few of the more forceful thrusts, when we came together hard, I felt the sharp pain of him hitting my cervix.

I opened my eyes and looked directly into Brian's face as he watched me. His deep brown eyes penetrating mine, looking to see if I was ok. I could see him studying me, looking for my response, waiting to see if I was ready to come. It took me a full minute or more to remember that he couldn't see me at all. That his eyes and face were focused on me, but that he couldn't see a thing.

I realized I needed to be more verbal for him. I needed to give him more clues as to how I was feeling and where I was in regard to our love making. There were things I needed to tell him in order for him to know that everything was going fine, that he was great, and that I loved everything he did to and for me. That's when I realized this first time was more about Brian and less about me or even us.

"Brian, God baby, you feel so good." I stroked my hands up his back and held onto his shoulders as he continued to make love to me.

I pushed my hips forward and tightened around him as we made love. His moans were drowned in my mouth as I lifted my head and kissed him hard as we pulled each other together.

"I love you Brian." I said as I felt myself getting closer to orgasm and I tightened my inner muscles as tight as possible.

"Jesus Brat." He cried out as he picked up speed and thrust into me several more times before I felt his cock spasm and his body tense.

His head fell and I pushed up to take his mouth in a kiss. He sensed my movement and lifted his face to mine. When our mouths met, he entered my mouth with his tongue. Our lips joined, our tongues interlocked, and our moans were captured by each other's mouths.