My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Brian's body tense just before he broke our kiss. "Andrea, I can't hold on much longer."

"It's ok Brian. I'm ok baby." I said. I was too wrapped up in the emotions and feelings of this moment to allow my body the freedom it needed to reach orgasm. I loved every minute of making love with Brian. I enjoyed every touch, every kiss, and every taste of him. I was more than ok. I felt great having my man with me and making love to me once again. I had all I needed in that moment. I had my Brian.

I tightened myself around him and matched him thrust for thrust until he cried out my name and came. I felt his body tighten in my arms, then I felt him quiver as his body released all of the pent up energy it was holding on to. His muscles spasmed and he struggled to hold his weight off of me until I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him to me. I held him in my arms until his breathing returned to normal.

I whispered in his ear, "I love you. I'm so glad your home. I'm so glad we're together."

He didn't answer me for what seemed like several minutes. Then he turned his head and kissed my neck. He lifted his head and whispered into my ear copying what I had done just a few moments earlier. "I love you too. I'm glad to be home. I'm glad to be with you."

~~~~~~~~~~

We lay in silence for a while. I massaged my hands up and down Brian's back as his body returned to a more relaxed state. I felt as his breathing and the pumping in his chest slow. He lay partially on top of me and his arms were still around me. I felt completely at home in his embrace. Then he surprised me as he started to speak quietly about his feelings.

"Andrea I meant every single word I wrote in my letters and emails." He whispered. "There wasn't one day that I didn't wish I were here with you."

I kept gently massaging up and down his back with my left hand as I ran the fingers of my right hand through his hair. I remembered how he relaxed and sighed in the hospital shower when I lightly scratched his scalp in circles, so I started to do that. He took a deep breath in and exhaled and I felt some of the tension leave his body.

"I know you meant everything Baby. I did too." I kissed the top of his head as it rest on my chest.

"Can I tell you something Brat? Something I haven't admitted to anyone else." His voice was barely audible.

"Of course, tell me anything."

"I hated it over there. I thought I would like doing what I had wanted to do all my life, but I hated it."

I didn't know exactly what to say, so I just remained quiet and waited for him to continue. A few silent minutes passed before he started again.

"I loved my men, my unit, and they were like family to me, but I hated the job itself." He hesitated, as if waiting for me to pass judgment. I just remained quiet and continued to hold him. It worked because he kept talking. "I hated thinking that every time I made a decision, someone else might have to pay the price for it."

I kissed him and just kept my mouth resting on top of his head. It was enough for him to know he could continue.

"They teach you a lot of theory and practical application of leadership and management in Officer's Training School. But when you're making decisions that could get someone hurt or killed, it's totally different." He hesitated, as if he were reliving some event. "Every time I sent out one of my teams, I felt my gut sink until they returned safe."

I continued to massage his back and scratch his scalp and tried not to react to what he was saying one way or the other. I didn't want to say or do anything that would make him feel judged and might stop him from talking about these things.

"I hated protecting and defending something that I knew in my head was never going to change. I knew no matter how much we did, no matter how many lives we lost or how many of us were injured, nothing we did would make a damn bit of difference." He sighed and kissed my breast.

"Do you think I'm pathetic for saying that?" He rested his chin on my chest and faced me as if he was looking to see my reaction.

"No. No, I don't." I leaned down and kissed him.

"My father would." He said as a matter of fact.

"No Baby, I don't think he would." I hesitated. "In fact, I know he wouldn't."

"How do you know that?" I could hear the hope in his voice.

"I know it because I heard him say the same thing after we got word that you were hurt." I stopped rubbing his back and held his cheek in my palm as I prepared to continue.

"He said the same thing?" He was shocked.

"Yes. He did. He and my dad were trying to find out exactly what happened over there and to what extent you were injured. They were taking phone calls from several people trying to get information. Finally, when one of the calls came and gave a picture of what was going on, I heard him say almost those exact words."

"What did he say? Do you remember exactly what he said?" There was a sort of hope in his voice. I knew he didn't want to disappoint his father. If his father had said anything that resembled his words, it would relieve a burden from his shoulders. The one thing I wouldn't do was lie to him. So I told him what I remembered.

"As best I remember, he said to my dad, 'If those fuckers hurt my son and the same shit goes down over there that has been going on for more than two hundred years, I'll blow the fuckers up myself'."

He looked up at me with disbelief on his face. "He did not. Did he?"

"I swear baby that is almost exactly what he said. Ask our mom's. All three of us were eaves dropping and when we heard him, we ran into the kitchen because we couldn't believe those words came out of your father's mouth. Then we looked at each other and started laughing and crying at the same time."

"I can't see my dad saying anything like that."

"You've never seen your dad when he thinks his boy is hurt. I have. He said it and he meant it."

I stroked my hand down his cheek and then traced his lips with my fingertips. He sucked my finger into his mouth and playfully bit it. Brian moved up until his face was at the level of mine and we started kissing. It was a slow romantic make out. We just wanted to be near each other, to touch each other. Neither one of us had enough energy for anything more just yet. We just kissed and caressed each other until we were too tired to continue.

"Brian, we need to get some sleep. We have work to do tomorrow."

"What work?" His voice sounded a little tense.

"You know what work. We discussed this before we left the hospital and you promised to work with me. We have to do your cane practice outside and we have your vision rehab exercises." I said firmly but tried not to sound like I was mothering him.

"I only promised that to make sure you got me out and brought me here." He said it in a teasing manner, but I also knew that to some extent it was true.

"I know why you promised Marine. That doesn't change the fact that you did promise and I'm holding you to it."

"Brat I think.." I put my fingers over his mouth before he could say another word.

"Sleep Marine. We can argue in the morning." Then I moved my fingers from his lips and kissed them instead.

"Some things never change." He said sarcastically.

A few minutes later we fell asleep in each other's arms. We slept side by side with our arms and legs wrapped around each other and my head tucked under his chin. I'm not sure how long we slept, but when I woke, the orange glow of the early morning sun was shining into the bedroom. It placed a warm curtain of soft light through the room. I could see the sun dust angels fluttering in the orange and yellow rays that filtered through the windows.

I looked up to see Brian still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. His face was relaxed and for the first time, in a long time, he didn't look worried or mad at the world. I was content to lie next to him and watch him. I wanted to touch him, to trace my finger along his profile, to kiss his lips, but I didn't want to wake him.

Instead I let him sleep and said a prayer thanking God for returning my man to me. Giving thanks that my Brian was home and safe and given time, my Marine would be back to full force.

We had a long road ahead of us, but together we could do anything. That was the last thought in my mind as I fell back to sleep in his arms; calmed by the beating of his heart. Together we could do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

to be continued! ...

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed Part 3 of Brat and Brian's story. Brat and Brian's story continues in their journey to find just what their future holds. Please vote and leave your comments. I enjoy reading your feedback and appreciate every comment or suggestion you share.

Thank you,

Apple