My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while his tongue was assaulting my nipple; his fingers were advancing in me. He kept his ring and index fingers gliding along my silky inner lips as he inserted his middle finger. Now his tongue and fingers were in a synchronized attack on my senses. Thank God for his "Tactical Warfare" class. My man knew his advancement techniques. Every move he made brought me closer to "losing" or "winning" this battle. It all depended from which vantage point you were viewing it.

As my body fell into the loss of thought and only reacted to the sensations of touch, I reached orgasm. As he lightly bit into my nipple and sucked it even harder into his mouth, I cried out his name. His fingers never stopped their maneuvers even as I peaked. I could feel the wetness of my excitement leak from me and knew it was going into Brian's hand and finally, simultaneously I felt the release of my bladder.

I began to pee and Brian never once stopped his gentle touch. I peed over his hand and wrist and still he continued to lightly stroke me down from my pinnacle. His tongue licked more gently at my breast, his teeth stopped their teasing grind on my nipple, and he started to place little kisses over my breasts.

All I could do was lean my head forward and rest it on the top of his head as I waited for my breath to come back and feeling to return to my some parts of my body. As I became more grounded, I kissed his head and then his cheek.

"You never cease to amaze me Marine. Even when I think I know everything there is to know about you, you come up with something new. You sometimes make me wonder where you get these ideas from, yet I realize I may not really want to know the answer to those questions."

He kissed my lips softly. "It's not the questions or the answers that matter Brat. It's the results." He laughed as he kissed me again.

"The results so far have been wonderful Marine." I smiled and kissed him to reinforce the fact that I wasn't jealous of how he received the knowledge, simply happy that it was me with whom he was sharing it.

"You haven't seen the half of it yet baby!" He laughed teasingly and with a certain amount of promise in it. "Wait till you see what I have planned for later."

"Later?" I shook my head.

"Yes Brat, I said later."

I closed my eyes and swallowed the lump in my throat. Then I prayed that whatever he had planned was at least as good as his "helping me to get over my 'pee anxiety'."

~~~~~~~~~~

After our little bathroom experiment, it was getting late and I for one was a little tired. Of course, when only one person is tired and the other looks as if he has gotten his second wind, no one gets any sleep. I could tell by the energy in his voice there would be no sleep for a fairly long while. By the look on my man's face and the light in his eyes, tonight was going to be a marathon.

"Brian what has gotten into you?"

"I don't know exactly babe. I think taking that hike earlier today gave me energy. Talking about my jeep and doing that memory recall kind of amped me up some too." He lowered his voice a little as he started to kiss my neck. "Not to mention our little 'pee anxiety' experience. God only knows how exciting I found that endeavor."

"You liked that did you?" I said sarcastically.

"Baby, I not only liked it, I loved it. That was exciting. Didn't you feel it?" His voice got even deeper.

"No. I still can't believe you did that." I tried to sound stand offish, but I knew I failed when I almost started to laugh at the sound of my own voice.

"Yeah right, you enjoyed it and you know it." He teased. "Me on my knees in front of you; my hands between your legs.My fingers touching you, stimulating you. You frustrated because you can't pee, but still getting turned on by my touch. Baby, I felt and heard your reactions. No matter how much your words deny it, everything else said you enjoyed it."

"You're nuts! I only did it for you." I laughed.

"Ok, if that's what you need to believe then go ahead. My question is what else will you do for my benefit?"

As he said this, his hands started to move over my neck and chest. He kept kissing along my neck as he whispered sexy little comments and questions to me.

"Brian what exactly are you up to? What devious plan do you have now?" I asked as he nipped and kissed along my collar bone.

"I'm not up to anything baby and I never have a devious plan when it comes to you. Diabolical maybe, but never devious." He growled. "Besides, I'm doing exactly what you told me to do."

"Really, when did I tell you to bite along my neck and fondle my breasts?" I kissed his temple as he moved his head in better position to bite my earlobe.

"Baby, I'm not fondling your breasts, I'm improving my sensory memory. You know, feel the object and then make a mental picture." He was actually trying to sound serious as his fingers traced around my nipple.

"Oh! Well then carry on Marine. I surely will not interfere with your homework and therapy." I started to laugh and then gasped as he pinched my nipple to focus my attention.

"If I remember correctly and if my mental picture is correct, I recall a breast about the size of a nice large California navel orange." He said as his hand molded over my breast and gently caressed the soft tissue.

"Um hmm." Was all I said as he continued to kiss along the side of my breasts as he squeezed my soft tissue in his hand and then caressed nicely again.

"I believe I also recall a pretty dark pink areola with nice perky dark nipples." He whispered as he took my firm little erect nipple into his mouth. "Am I correct?"

"Yeesss.Mmmm." I moaned as he drew his teeth over the top and bottom of my nipple and lightly bit down on it.

His hand started to stroke down my abdomen and came to rest on my mound as his mouth followed directly behind it. The base of his hand rested on my mound just above the top of my slit. He started to apply a little pressure and made small circles as he continued to physically and verbally tease me.

"If I remember this correctly, it is partially shaved, but still has a nice amount of hair to say "woman" and not girl."

"Yes, woman." I whispered as he placed little kisses from my belly button to the top of my womanhood.

"Oh baby, now I really need to make sure I have 'visual memory' because if I never regain my sight again, I never want to forget what this looks like."

As he said this, he slid his fingers into me and started to stroke along my wet silky walls. His finger glided back and forth, caressing every inch of me. He would slide all three of his fingers along the insides of me caressing along my inner labia and the walls of my outer lips. The more his fingers moved in me, the wetter I became.

"Do you like this baby?" He said right before I felt his tongue lick my slit.

"Oh God, yes!" I cried out. "Oh Brian, please."

"Not yet baby. I need to finish my homework."

"Oh shit!" I almost yelled as his tongue followed the path of his fingers. "Brian!"

"Now, back to my recall." His voice was getting husky and I knew he wouldn't be able to tease me much longer. "Let me see if I remember what's in here. I remember small lips that were a pinkish plum color, were very soft, and tasted like raspberries when I ate you out."

With that he started to lap the flat of his tongue along my sex. He slid his middle finger in and started to finger fuck me as he continued to describe my pussy in great detail. Every word he said made me wetter and with his finger inside, I didn't hold much hope of holding out for too much longer.

"Brian please. Please baby." I started to beg.

"Please what Andrea. What is it that you want baby?" He was definitely playing with me now.

"Please Brian, make love to me. I can't take it too much longer."

Then he did the unexpected. He rolled onto his back and patted his thighs. "Come on baby, straddle me and let me touch you while you're on me. I want to be in you and be able to touch you all over for a while before we come."

I never heard Brian say anything so calmly and yet so wantonly before. I moved up to where he was laying and I straddled his waist. I lifted myself up and reached down to take hold of his cock. He took a deep breath in as I wrapped my fingers around him and placed him in me. Then I slowly lowered myself onto him.

I just sat there with him inside for a few minutes. He rested his hands on the front of my thighs and then he asked for some oil. I reached over to the side table and grabbed the body oil. I placed a few drops in his hands and sat back as he started to massage my thighs. I never felt so wanted in my life. As he massaged, I started to move up and down on him. The faster I moved, the higher he bucked until he was coming inches off the bed.

"Brian, slow down baby. We're not in any rush."

He did immediately and then ran his oiled hands up my torso and took hold of my breasts.They slid over my skin so smoothly, so lovingly, that his touch was almost ethereal in nature.

"Are you ok Andrea?" He whispered so quietly, I barely heard the question.

"I'm ok baby, I'm so very much more than ok, don't worry." I said as I started to move a little faster up and down. I leaned forward just a little and started to rotate my hips in a forward motion.

Brian pushed himself up into a sitting position. He reached behind me and grabbed my ankles. Then, he wrapped my legs around his back. In one fluid movement he rolled me over onto my back as he took the top position. He slid a pillow under my hips and slowly started to rock and thrust forward.

"How's that babe?"His voice full of love.

"It's great baby; you're perfect. I love making love with you."

That was all he needed to hear for the next few minutes he thrust into me like there was no tomorrow. He was sucking my nipples and kissing my breasts all the while he was thrusting his body up and in. I felt my body preparing for release. My breasts tightened and my pelvis started to match his speed and force. I was so wet I could hear the sound our sexes made as he slid in and out of my sex. It was wonderful to feel and experience this with him. Nothing else mattered as we made love to each other.

"I'm going to come any second now baby!" I lifted my hips as he pushed into me.

"Come Andrea. Whenever you're... ready baby." He was rushing the words out. "I wish I could see... your beautiful face. Talk to me as you come; talk me through it as you come."

"Oh Fuck! Brian you feel...so good. I feel my...muscles clenching..Oh God! I feel the heat...the tension in my body. Oh Brian, I feeeel...every inch of you...inside...my pussy. Oh God! I can't Brian, I have to come."

"Just let go." He said on a moan. "Uugghh."

I couldn't hold it back any longer. My body had a will of its own and I just felt a pure rush of energy as every muscle in me contracted and released at a rapid pace. I felt the flow of the warm fluids leak from between us. The sound two people make as their bodies come together during sex got louder.

Seconds later, he reached his own peak and his body responded similarly. He held his body weight on his forearms as his lower body continued to buck and thrust. His facial features were so drawn and twisted as he tried to control it but he couldn't. He was trying to hold back and I could feel myself tighten around his cock. I kept squeezing and releasing my muscles and pushed him into the abyss.

His body shook as he experienced his release and this time he did scream out.

"FUCK Andrea! Oh! FUCK! FUCK!"

He fell forward on top of me as his body trembled from his climax. I stroked his back as I felt his breathing slow. Several minutes passed as we lay there. He didn't pull out of me. I enjoyed the feeling of his body weight holding me down. I loved being covered by him, protected by him, and consumed by him. I felt like I was whole again. I felt like my heart could beat easier now. Just as I had that thought, I heard Brian ask me something.

"What Brian?"

"I asked if you liked your heart." He whispered into my ear as he turned his head toward me.

It took me a second or two before I realized that he was holding my heart locket in his hand between us.

"Yes, I love my heart. I love him very much and I'm glad to have him back." I had tears in my eyes and it was easy to hear the emotion in my words. I had worn the heart he gave me every day since I took it out of the box. This was the first time Brian mentioned it since he returned home.

He realized what I said immediately and it didn't take long before he showed his thanks. I felt his kisses in my ear first. Then I felt his tongue run along the side of my neck causing a charged response to run down every nerve ending in my body. A few playful kisses were strategically placed before his hands were all over my breasts, immediately followed by his mouth. I felt him slide out of me as he lifted his body weight up and leaned on his side.

He started to talk quietly as we continued to make love to each other. "Baby, I don't know if you are aware of how thankful I am to have you in my life." He hesitated; then he continued. "From day one, you have been there without question, without doubt. You made me see how stupid it was to put things off between us for any longer. You made me realize how much I wanted to make love to you." He continued to kiss me as he spoke.

"You are the only thing that kept me grounded when I was over there. Anytime I started to think, 'What the fuck are we doing here? Or will we all make it out of here?' It was my thoughts and memories of you that would make me fly right." He continued to slowly caress his hands all over my body.

"The day that I read your letter and you laid me out for being "fucked up" and "lost in my shit" was an eye opener. When I told you my head was up my ass and you told me to "unfuck myself" I knew if it weren't for you to come home to, I might not have done so well those last few months. I know I've thanked you before, but I want to thank you again Andrea. Thank you and know that I love you for everything you do and for everything that you are."

He stopped talking for a few minutes and then went back to his love making.

"You're welcome Brian. I know you do. I've loved you forever, but maybe now is a good time to remind you that no matter what, I will love you forever! There is nothing you can say or do to get rid of me, so you should face it like a man; you're stuck with me Marine. Forever!"

"Forever is good with me Brat. In fact, Forever is perfect."

His hands massaged and stroked my body while his mouth was on its own journey. My Marine didn't need to be sighted to carry out the mission in his mind. He was licking my nipples, sucking my nipples, tweaking my nipples until I couldn't take it anymore and tried to push his mouth and hands away from my over sensitized flesh. I didn't think either one of us had the strength to make love again so soon, but if he wanted to try, I was there with him.

"Brian enough there, move on baby." I moaned as he took one last nip at my breast tissue and I teasingly slapped the side of his head.

"Watch it Brat, I'm still recovering from a head injury." He laughed as he started to kiss under my breasts making a half moon shape as he followed the curve there. He placed little butterfly kisses along my rib cage and continued down to my hip bone. Then he licked with the tip of his tongue along the ridge of my hip and down into my femoral groove. He switched back to kisses as he covered my mound with his delightful orchestration of little kisses and suckles on the soft tissue.

"Spread open." I felt his hands slide between my thighs and he started to stroke my labia. He took his time, he was in no rush, and I felt every amazing touch of his fingers. Just when I was enjoying this feeling for the third time in just over an hour, he stopped.

"Turn over." He softly ordered.

He placed his hands on my hips and guided me as he turned me face down. He stroked along my back and over my ass a dozen times before I started to relax in that position. I was nervous when I was face down and Brian knew it. He was kneeling behind me and I could feel him pulling the pillows from the bed. He piled them on top of each other and aligned them right next to my hip.

"Lift up." He said as he pulled both of my hips off the bed and pushed the pillows under my pelvis with his knee. Now, my ass was a several inches off the bed and I was in a jack-knifed position, with my butt up in the air. I was a nervous mess but Brian soon relaxed me.

"Trust me." His words were spoken so softly and with complete love that I had no reason not to.

He rested his hand on the curve of my lower back. He gently added pressure in order to still me as my body started to shake involuntarily.

"Hand me that body oil again." His voice was all sexy and deep again.

I reached over to where it lay on the bed and gave it to him. I could hear him rubbing his palms together and then I felt his warm strong hands gliding over the muscles in my back. It was wonderful. As I started to relax, his hands moved down to massage my butt. I stiffened and he lightly smacked my ass.

"Relax Andrea. I'm not going to touch you anywhere you don't want me to." He laughed. "At least not yet baby, but I'll get to it if you allow me. Don't you worry."

"Brian!" I could hear his muffled laugh as he leaned down and kissed my ass cheek.

He continued his massage until I finally calmed down again.

"Open your legs." He said as he slid his one hand between my thighs and placed his other on the curve of my back, massaging in firm circles. He started to massage between my legs, from my perineum forward, as he quietly and calmly talked to me.Reassuring me with his hands and his words.

"Andrea, I want to pleasure you in a way you might not be totally comfortable with." I gasped at his words. "I want you to trust me."

"What does that mean Brian? Not totally comfortable with."

"I will not hurt you and if you relax and let things happen, I promise you the most amazing experience of your life. Can you relax for me baby? Can you trust me?" He was calm and I could hear the love, the reassurance, the control, the strength in his voice, but that didn't stop me from shivering.

"Brian what are you going to do?" My voice shook, I was so nervous but I was also majorly aroused by his massage, his touches, and his words. I did trust him, I was just nervous not knowing.

"I'm going to claim my "ANYTHING you want reward" and bring you to orgasm by stimulating your G-spot." He said it so matter of fact, that I was a shocked.

"That's not fair Brian. You can't just attach your reward to anything." I sounded whinny even to my own ear.

"Baby, you said, 'ANYTHING!' There were no rules or conditions attached." I heard him holding back his laugh.

"I think you're cheating." I was actually unsure if I was teasing or testing him.

"No cheating baby, claiming my reward." He tapped my ass with his open palm. "Now, don't be a sore loser. You're about to make out on this deal."

"Humph!"

"It may take some time Andrea. It could take a fair amount of time, but I promise it will be worth it if you just relax and let me pleasure you. I think I can bring you to multiple orgasms if you let me."

"Brian, that only happens in romance novels and erotic stories, not real life."

"Don't be so sure baby. I have it on good authority, this will work." He sounded so certain and sure of what he was saying.

"How do you plan on doing this?" I still wasn't convinced.

"I'm going to insert my thumb into your vagina to stimulate you. The pad of my thumb will rest on your G-spot and I'll massage it. If it works for us, you will orgasm like never before. Do you trust me?"