My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeeess, but..." My head was spinning but I couldn't deny I was sexed up. I could feel how wet he made me just touching my back and ass as he explained to me what he wanted to do. When he said he wanted to insert his thumb in to stimulate me I felt myself get so wet right then, I tightened up.

"Try to relax Baby."

"Brian." I wasn't sure what I wanted to say.

"Ready?" He asked calmly as his left hand remained firmly placed on my lower back. I could feel his thumb stroking inside my pussy and gathering my juices. Then I felt the pressure just over my vagina. My body tensed.

"Relax baby. I love you. I want to do this for you." I took a deep breath and exhaled as I tried to relax.

"Ok. I'm ok." I just kept breathing slowly, in and out.

"Good baby, now just calm down and breathe. Focus on my touch. It's just the two of us here. It's me and you enjoying each other. There is nothing to be worried or nervous about. We love each other and we are appreciating each other and sharing our love. "

I could feel his hand on my back slowly moving in small circles once again. His thumb pressed against my vaginal opening and then he entered me. It was an odd feeling, different, but not painful. I thought to myself, "Here I am, ass end up, bent over pillows, my man's thumb in my vagina, and I'm totally content just because I'm with him and I know he loves me. I'm still nervous as fuck, but I'm content with him."

As I thought it, I took a few deep breaths and I felt my body relax. I trusted Brian. I had no reason to be nervous. I wanted to be calm. I started some breathing exercises and I tried to concentrate on the fact that it was Brian. My Brian, my love. I trusted him. I loved him. I knew he would die before he would hurt me.

I focused on what he was doing. I could feel his thumb inside and he was pressing down firmly and making little circles. Then he would change his movement to side to side, after a few minutes, he changed to up and down strokes. I started to feel like I had to pee again. The pressure was building.

Brian started to press a little harder and was making circles again. I could feel the build-up of energy and tension in my pussy and my body started to tremble, it was getting intense. I had to pee, I could feel it. I had to move, but his hand was firm on my back and now he was straddling my lower legs, pinning my legs between his.

"Brian, stop, I have to pee." I cried out, my body now shaking uncontrollably.

"No, you don't have to pee baby. It's just the feeling you get before you're going to come. Ride through it Andrea. Let go and ride through it."

He kept a firm pressure on my back and tightened his legs along mine. He kept pressing and rubbing his thumb in circles and all of a sudden it hit.

"I can't Brian. I have to pee, I have to move." I was yelling at him and I couldn't stop my body from squirming.

"Let go Andrea. Let go." He kept repeating it quietly, reassuringly, over, and over.

It was like a freight train hit me at full speed, I cried out and my body bucked. I was squirming and my muscles were contracting, I was breathing so hard and fast, I thought I was hyperventilating.

"Brian... Stop... I can't...I can't" I cried out, but my body was pulsating and I couldn't think.

"Brian." I cried out again.

He started to press harder and his thumb was moving faster and my world just fell out from under me as the most intense orgasm of my life took over my body. My head sank forward into the mattress, my back arched, my ass quivered, my legs shook. Every muscle in my body was in spasm and I screamed over and over again.

"Oh God! Brian!! Brian!! Brian!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Brian!! "

I could barely catch my breath as the spasms continued to run through my body. He kept his thumb inside but he stilled his movements for a minute. Once I caught my breath, he started again. It wasn't even two minutes before that freight train hit me again.

I was over the edge, I was bucking and screaming. I was cursing him at the same time telling him more. I was trying to pull away, but my body couldn't move. Again, I felt the charge of energy surge through me as he continued to massage my G-spot with the pad of his thumb. He was pressing even more firmly now and I could feel the pressure in my abdominal wall. I was soaked and fluids were literally dripping from me. It was like nothing I had ever experienced or heard of before.

I was breathless at the end of the second orgasm and I felt light headed. I would have sworn I was going to pass out. Finally, he stopped massaging me again and my body started to calm. I no sooner got my breath back and my heart rate was just starting to come down and he started stroking again.

"No Brian, I can't. Not again. I can't." All the while I'm saying this my body is rocking into his hand and my mind is saying enjoy it, you want it again, just enjoy it. It got to the point after the third or fourth experience that I just couldn't move. I couldn't think. I couldn't do anything. I felt like I had left my body and I was floating somewhere else.

I don't know how long it was between the time we started and the time I finally recognized the fact that I was now lying flat on the bed and Brian was lying next to me. I could see his lips moving and I could hear sounds, but nothing was registering. Finally, it started to clear.

"Andrea. Are you ok? Baby I need you to talk to me. Are you ok?" His voice was sounding nervous.

"I'm ok." I barely croaked the words out. "I'm ok." I repeated.

I was still in a fog. I could hear Brian's soft words and I could feel his hands rubbing up and down my body, but nothing made sense or registered with me. I just lay there thinking of what my body was feeling and what had just happened. When things finally cleared I could hear Brian.

"Andrea baby, please talk to me. Let me know you're alright."

"I'm alright Brian." I used my last bit of energy to reach over and touch his hand. I locked my fingers with his and pulled his hand to my mouth and kissed it. I slid my hand up his arm until I could reach behind his neck and brought him down to meet my mouth and kissed him. His face was barely an inch from me and he had a look of pure joy on it.

"Brian, what was that? I never felt like that, not even when I played with toys. I think I had at least five orgasms."

"I think it was more like seven and you could have had more, but I thought you passed out. You wouldn't speak to me and I couldn't get you to listen to me. I stopped and just positioned you as comfortable as possible and kept talking to you as calmly as I could. Truthfully, you had me a nervous wreck. I told you if you relaxed and trusted me you could have multiple G-spot orgasms and you did."

"Do I even want to know how you found out about this and who you practiced this on?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answers, but I felt I had to ask the questions. I wasn't even sure at this point if it mattered because he would only be practicing this little technique on me from now on going forward. But if he was willing to answer, I was willing to listen.

"First of all, I didn't practice on anyone. Let's get that out of the way." He was annoyed that I posed the question.

"Sorry but I had to ask." I kissed his cheek.

"For future reference, I did not 'get happy' with anyone other than my own hand. If I remember correctly, I had your permission for that." He laughed.

"Yes, you did."

"Second, I found out about this G-spot thing when I was overseas. Some of the men were talking about it one night and I overheard their conversation. They said they were on some kinky website called literotica.com and one of them read about it on a thread called, "Try This & Report Back," by Mr.G or Mr. GGG. It was something like that."

"Really?A kinky website?" Now it was my turn to laugh.

"They said the guy was really interesting and detailed in his description. He had some technical advice and directions on the "how to" aspects of it. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about, so they tried it. According to them, it was a big hit. So, I filed the Intel and looked up the site. It sounded like fun even if it didn't work. I figured we could play when I got home and see if you liked it. By the sound of things I would say you did."

"Oh Baby, I did. I did. I did!" I kissed him after every "I did."

"I only wish I could have seen you as you came with each orgasm. Although, I have to say, listening to you is very fucking sexy. You got very dirty mouthed when you hit your third climax."

"I wouldn't know, I don't think I remember much after that. I just remember thinking this can't be real and then I was floating and watching things from afar. Sounds were muffled and nothing made sense. The only thing I know is that I came around to your voice asking if I was ok." I yawned and tried to stretch out.

"Baby you're wasted and I'm not far behind you. Let's get some sleep now." He lightly kissed my lips.

I laughed, "Before I go to sleep, I should send a thank you letter to Mr. G for his instructional site."

"I'm sure he would appreciate it, but that can wait until the morning.In fact, he asks that people post information on his thread if they try this technique. We'll have to post our accomplishments. A lot of the threads are testimonials to how well his technique works for people."

"Baby, please tell me you are kidding. I'm not posting my name and information on a naughty erotic web site."

"Not our names Brat, just a tag name and our feedback or we can be anonymous. Now, go to sleep. I'm wasted."

He pulled the covers up and over us and held me in his arms. Within minutes we were both asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke in Brian's arms. I could tell by how much sun was coming through the patio doors that we had slept late. I looked at my cell phone and it said, ten thirty five. I turned to see Brian still asleep, he was wrapped around me like my own personal shawl and his left leg was draped over my thighs. I can't accurately describe the feeling of waking in his arms. I can only say that I felt loved, wanted, protected, and blissful. It was the most idyllic way to wake up together after everything we had been through and dealt with over the past few months.

I'm not sure exactly what time we fell asleep, but I do know it was after three in the morning. My body felt exhausted, my muscles were tight, there was a dull ache through every inch of my body, and I couldn't stand the thought of having to get up and walk into the bathroom. I lay still for as long as I could and then my bladder said, it's now or here and now. So, I smoothly unwound myself from Brian's body and went to walk to the bathroom. I didn't even make it off the bed before something between a cry and a screech came from me. It was very high pitched.

"Oouuhheee!" I practically feel back down onto the bed and that hurt just as bad. "OOhhh!"

In seconds, Brian was sitting up and reaching for me. He went to pull me back into his arms but I cried out to stop him.

"No! Brian, please don't move me."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

I could hear the fear and tension in his voice as he crawled the few feet separating us and softly rested his hand on the middle of my back. He was as gentle as he could possibly be as he caressed up and down my spine. He stopped every few inches to massage his palm into my muscles. I could feel a slight tremor in his hand as it moved along my spine.

"Baby, what's wrong?" His voice was full of tension. "Tell me, please tell me."

I needed a minute to calm myself and to clear the emotion from my throat. Tears had formed in my eyes the first time I moved and when my ass hit the bed, they just started streaming down my cheeks. I had never been so sore in my life. I felt like someone physically beat me up, my body ached, and my vagina felt a little abused. I was afraid to say anything because I didn't want to hurt Brian and I didn't want him to feel guilty about the pain I was in. We had such a wonderful night I didn't want anything to change that.

"Brat, if you don't answer me right now, I'm going to get really pissed. I can't see shit and you're making me very nervous. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Please Brian, give me a minute. I need a minute and then I'll tell you." I was trying to hold back my tears, stay calm, breathe, and put words together and all of it had somehow become too difficult to do.

I tried to move my legs slightly, but even that was painful. The throbbing between my legs was intense and it seemed to project from my vagina to my lower abdomen. It was worse than any cramps I'd ever had and it didn't appear to be lightening any time soon. I wiped the tears from my cheeks and took a few deep breaths and then slowly exhaled. I tried to focus my mind on anything but the pain. It took me a few minutes, but I felt at least that I could talk without crying.

"Brian, I'm very sore, very, very sore. My whole body aches, some areas more than others." I wasn't lying; I just wasn't being too specific with the truth.

"Oh God, Baby I'm sorry. Fuck me! I wasn't thinking! I just wasn't thinking! Fuck!"

I could hear the anger in his voice and the self-recrimination. I was trying to avoid this, but it was too late now. He was in full blown self-blame mode and there was little to do now except redirect him. If I couldn't redirect him, he was going to keep beating himself up and that wasn't going to help either of us.

"Brian, neither of us could have predicted this happening. Maybe one of us should have thought about it, but we didn't. So, we'll know better next time. Right now, I need your help. Baby, I really can't move without some serious pain in parts I didn't know could hurt this bad."

"What can I do? What do you need? Just tell me Brat, anything. Tell me what you want me to do."

"First, I need you to calm down. It's not a life threatening emergency; it's a little pain. Ok, it's more than a little pain, but it will resolve. I need you to get me my overnight bag. I have ibuprofen in it and right now, I could use a few. I also need you to go get me a glass of water."

"Done baby, I got this for you."

In seconds he was off the bed and moving to the side table in the room. He knew exactly where my bag was and quickly brought it back to me, setting it right next to me. Without hesitation he was off to get me a glass of water. I watched as he walked out of the bedroom and went into the kitchen area. He was back two minutes later with a glass of water and a carton of juice from the refrigerator. Not once did I hear him bump into anything.

If I didn't know he was blind, I would have thought he had twenty-twenty vision. He performed perfectly. That's when I became absolutely sure that bringing him here was the best choice for him. I no longer felt guilty or concerned about not taking him home to his parent's house. It's also when I knew that if for some reason, he didn't regain full vision, he would be fine. We would be fine.

"Baby, here is your water and I brought you some O.J. in case you want juice instead."

"Thanks Brian. I'll take my pills with water, but the juice is a good idea. I need to rehydrate and get some electrolytes back in me. That's half the reason my muscles feel like shit; I'm dehydrated."

Just then it hit me. How did he know it was orange juice in his hand?

"Brian, how do you know it's orange juice?"

"Magic Powers Baby, remember." He smiled down at me. That smile made me think, if I didn't hurt so badly right now, I would have my way with him. He leaned down and kissed my head as he said, "Either that or I may have opened the carton and smelled it to make sure of what it was. I figured at worse I would be bringing you milk."

We both started laughing.

"Sit with me Brian." I moved my bag so he could sit next to me.

"What do you need Brat? Tell me and if I can do it for you I will. I can't tell you how sorry I am or how stupid and guilty I feel. This is my fault. If I could take your pain I would."

His voice was getting a little shaky as he continued to berate himself over what happened.

"Brian, I know you didn't do this on purpose. I don't want to hear any more I'm sorry or I'm guilty. I don't blame you and I need your help, so I need you to stop that and help me."

"Ok. What do you need?"

"First, give me that orange juice. Then go in the bathroom and let the hot water run. There are towels on the shelf next to the sink. I want you to take two, soak them in hot water, wring them out and bring them to me please."

Again he was off like a bunny doing my bidding. I took the ibuprofen and drank two glasses of orange juice before he returned with the hot towels.

He had them nice and hot and they weren't dripping anywhere. He handed me one and kept one in his hands.

"Brian, I need your help to move back onto the bed. Do you think you can help me?"

"Baby, I can do whatever you need me to do."

He leaned over gave me the other towel and lifted me up like I weighed nothing. He turned so that I was long ways on the bed and gently placed me down. He felt around for the pillows on his side and gently lifted my head and back before placing the pillows behind me. I was in a partial sitting position which helped to relieve some of the pressure in my sensitive parts when I kept my knees bent.

"Thank you Brian. You were very gentle, I appreciate that Baby." I held his hand and kissed it.

"Brat, what is your plan for these towels?"

"I want to fold the one and put it between my legs to help ease the muscle pain. I took the ibuprofen, so I should start to feel some relief in an hour or two. Why?"

"Can you roll onto your side a little?"

"Yes. Why? What are you planning Marine?"

"Relax Baby, I'm here to help."

"Hmmm. If I thought you would laugh and not take it seriously, I'd say, "The last time you told me to roll over and relax is what got me here." I was smiling and made sure he could hear the laughter and jest in my voice.

"Yeah, well someone told me I shouldn't feel guilty about that, so I'm not. Now roll over and let me put this hot towel on your back and bottom. I want your muscles to loosen up, I felt how tight they were and you're only holding tension and pain in them. As soon as the towel starts to cool I'll give you a gentle massage."

I did as he asked and he placed the hot towel down the length of my body. It felt great as the heat seeped into my muscles. I could feel him touch the towel every few minutes. When it was no longer warm he took it off my back.

"Brat, give me that towel from between your legs. I'll go run the hot water on it again and it will be nice and hot while I massage your backside."

True to his word, my man returned with a nice hot towel and gave me an excellent massage. So much so, that I fell asleep.When I woke it was almost noon and I could smell food cooking. My first thought was "umm, that smells good." My next thought was, "Is it a good idea for Brian to be cooking." I didn't have a time for a third thought because, I realized Brian was done with the cooking and was actually out on the patio and was placing food on the table.

"Brian, what are you doing?"

"I figured you'd be getting up soon, so I heated up some lunch for us. Don't move and I'll be right over to help you."

"Brian, how did you heat up the food? Did you cook? On the stove?" I was a little nervous about that. I already knew he had blown off most of his physical and occupational therapy when he was hospitalized. So, I wasn't sure how safe it was for him to be working with open gas flame.

"Calm down Brat. I sniffed around in the fridge and I mean that literally. I sniffed the stuff my Mom made and I picked out some lasagna and heated it in the microwave. I think it's safe for me to use a microwave. I can still push a couple of buttons you know."