My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian, it's safe for you to do a lot of things. I know you can use a microwave. I know you can do a lot of things to perfection. What I want you to promise me is that you won't try to do anything that may cause you to get hurt. Ok?"

"Yes. Ok. Now, let's get you something to eat."

He lifted me into his arms and headed for the patio.

"Brian wait, I can walk now Baby, I'm not as sore as I was earlier."

"Are you still hurting at all? And don't lie to me; I want the truth."

"I won't lie, I still hurt a little, but it's not too bad. I can walk and I'll take two more ibuprofen after I eat."

"I'd rather carry you if you still hurt. You're not heavy and I like having you in my arms." He kissed my face.

"Ok then turn around and carry me into the bathroom first. I have to pee worse then ever and don't bang my head off of any walls or anything! I'm already hurting all over my body."

"Shit, the two of us are a pair. Can you imagine seeing us from someone else's view point; the blind guy carrying the girl who can barely sit up, let alone walk without being in some degree of pain as they try to get around together. It makes for quite a sight I would think."

"You know what makes it an even better or funnier sight?" I couldn't help myself, I just realized what we looked like as Brian said what a sight we made, and I started laughing.

"What is it? What's so funny?" He really didn't know what I was laughing at.

"Brian, there's a naked blind Marine, carrying a naked sore woman out to the patio for lunch. You have to admit that is pretty funny."

"Shit Andrea, I've been out on the patio since you feel asleep. I didn't even think about the fact that I was walking around naked. I wonder how many people saw me." He actually looked mortified by the thought.

"Did you hear any 'hey baby you look good' or any whistles?"

"No."

"Then, no women saw you, so I don't care about the rest. Now take me to the bathroom or we're going to see how well you clean up pee off the floor."

"Yes Ma'am." He gave me his mock Marine voice as he carried me to go pee.

The rest of our day went along perfectly smoothly. We relaxed and had a naked lunch on the patio. Then we had a naked nap in the bed and I was treated to another massage. The stiffness was finally starting to leave my back muscles. We had a naked shower for two, where I again got a full body massage, only this time it was with the hot water pulsating from the shower head Brian guided over my body as we stood together under the rain shower. Finally we decided to put some clothes on before we thought about having a nice dinner and going for a short walk along the lakefront.

The day was perfection and so was the evening. We ended our walk in front of the lake below the cabin. Brian stood facing the water with his head tilted towards the horizon. I knew he was remembering all of the beautiful sunsets he had watched from that exact position. I also knew he was missing his sight more right this second than he probably had since the explosion. I stepped behind him and placed my arms around his chest. I held him close to me as I quietly started to describe the sunset.

"It's beautiful Brian. The sun is still just above the tree line. It won't be but a few minutes before it falls below the ridge and the trees. It's one of those big burning red-orange suns we get this time of the year. The heat rays being emitted are a golden orange and they spread forward over the trees and are just touching the water's edge. The sky behind it is a darker shade of magenta with streaks of purple, pink, and mauve. The sky itself is clear of clouds and it has just a hint of dusky blue settling in now."

I kissed his back, right between his shoulder blades. My hands held him tight around his waist. He took one of them and placed it to his mouth. His kiss was light and he held my hand there for several seconds before he spoke.

"Tell me more Brat. Describe it all to me just like you did."

"The sun is just kissing the tops of the trees now. It's slowly lowering and the shades of orange, purple, pink, and mauve are deepening. It's setting faster and all you can see now is the very curve at the top, but the burnt yellow is blending into the golden orange and more purples and blues are coming out in the sky." I remained silent for a few minutes as the sun set and the evening sky took over. "It's gone now; all that's left is the color streaked sky. The shades are turning darker and a little duller now that the sun is no longer emitting its rays through the gas vapors. It's a beautiful sky, calm, and clear. Soon it will darken and we will be able to see the first star of the night."

As I said the last sentence, I could have bitten my tongue off. I couldn't believe I said "we" instead of "I." It was too late to fix it now. I only hoped he understood my intent. A moment later, I knew he did. His hands covered mine on his chest wall and he squeezed my hands against him.

"Thank you for that Baby. I saw the sunset through your words and I knew exactly what was happening as you described it to me. You're right, it was beautiful. Let me know when you see the first star. I want to make a wish together."

I just kept holding him. I pushed my body closer as I pulled him back towards me. I did what I always do when we stand quietly like this and I placed several kisses between his shoulder blades and along the back of his shoulders.

"Brian."

"Yeah Brat."

"I love you."

"Yeah, I know Brat."

"Brat."

"Yes Marine."

"I love you too. I've loved you for most of my adult life and I will love you for the rest of it. I've loved you for a long time. I'll love you for a long time to come."

"How long a time Marine?" I asked as I kissed him again between his shoulders.

"Forever Brat!" He whispered. "Forever!"

"I like Forever Marine. I like it very much!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers and now Friends,

Brat and Brian's story can end here at sunset with them knowing they will love each other forever. It can, if you choose, go on a little further and have the "Happily Ever After" if that is what you would like. Please vote and comment on the story and on the ending that you would be most happy with for our couple.

I hope you enjoyed the story as it stands, at least so far. Thank you for following along with Brat and Brian and for being so kind and generous with your comments and support. Their love story is playing out all over the country in so many ways. Please remember that not everyone has the chance for the "Happily Ever After." Support your service men and women in any way possible. It can be as simple as a "Thank you for your service." or a "Hey can I give you an assist with that?"

"Always Faithful" and Thank You,

Apple