My Master Down the Hall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nat, I want you to be 100% honest with me. I know you like Gabe—don't worry. How could you not, right? I get it."

Natalie, resistant to admitting it, just gave me a sheepish, "kinda."

"For you, babe, that's saying a lot. I want to do something for you, and for him. I want you guys to be together."

I don't think Natalie could have been more surprised if I'd have turned into a puff of smoke and vanished.

"Like, be together. Like, sex?" she asked me. "I don't know..."

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"I do. Sex. It's what you want, right?"

I was proud of her for not clamming up. To her credit, she was honest.

"It would be cool to not be a virgin when I went to college. But I'm not in love with Gabe. Not like you."

"Good. You can want him without being full-on in love. I think he wants you too, even if he doesn't know it yet. I'm going to make this happen. And then, yeah, you won't go to college a virgin, and Gabe will...I mean, he's a guy. You're hot and he'll like it, as long as he knows I'm OK."

Once I said that last part, I just felt, instinctively, its truth. It mattered. He wouldn't do something without thinking of me. I just needed to show him that I wasn't just thinking of myself.

"What are you gonna do?" she asked. "I mean, are you gonna be there?"

I assumed that Natalie was scared and wanted me for support. I didn't think she'd fully thought through the menage a trois-y aspects of what she had just asked.

"I don't want to get in your way...we'll see," I replied.

Then I told Natalie that I needed time, but that she should go home and get ready: take a shower, shave down there, then do whatever she could to keep from going crazy with anticipation. I could tell she was nervous and excited at the same time.

It was another few hours before I could get Gabe alone. Our parents were at a town council meeting bitching about potholes that night, which was pretty fortunate: my first plan was to take them out to have "an important talk about college," code for a bullshit diversion. It was obviously fucked to have to think of ways to distract my parents so that Gabe could fuck my best friend; I know, it was a crazy plan. In my mind, though, it made perfect sense, and now with them out of the house, I thought it would work even better.

I just had to convince him that I wanted this, and that it didn't mean any of the shitty possible things it could mean, just the one good one. But when I entered his room, the look he gave me almost made me give up.

"What do you want?" he asked, not hostile, but certainly not inviting.

"I want to ask you about something."

"Then go ahead."

I decided not to dick around and instead to get straight to the point.

"Do you like Natalie? Like, in a want-to-see-her-naked way?"

"Is this your way of saying its my fault for blowing Andrew—"

"Gabe!" I exclaimed. "That didn't happen! It was just a kiss, that's all."

"But you said—"

"I was pissed. You were pretty much dumping me," I responded.

"That's not how it seemed to me."

I took a deep breath. This conversation was going off-track, but I couldn't steer it back just yet.

"Gabe, we both know this is real between us. I wouldn't have fucked up if you didn't hurt me, but I know I hurt you even worse. I'm going to stupid Armstrong. And I'm gonna visit you. But...well, maybe you were half-right and I was half-right. It would be crazy to turn this down. But...it's crazy to think we can do long-distance, too. It never works, ever. Like, in every movie ever, the characters are fucking other people and feeling terrible, hurting each other. That just...it just can't be us."

Gabe let what I was saying wash over him.

"So what do we do?"

Bingo—back on track.

"You've got to fuck somebody else."

I won't lie, I dropped that one him atom-bomb style just to see his reaction. He looks so hot when I manage to surprise him.

"You've got to kidding me."

"No, look," I said, "we're going to be apart. And I can either worry myself to death you're with some slut, or I...can tell you to have fun and have sex...and don't, you know, forget about me. That I'll be here for you on the other side, somehow, some way, because I'm still your sister, and you can't get rid of me so easy."

For the first time in a while, he laughed.

"So what does this have to do with me being with someone else now?"

I loved how much dirtier my mouth was than his.

"I need to be OK with this now, when I still have you to help me—to make me feel better. You know, loved. And I've got the right person—"

"Natalie," he said. "You're going to make her fantasy come true."

"Exactly," I said. "I feel safer starting with her, because at least I know she's leaving too. It's not like she gets to keep you after I'm gone."

Gabe reached out to give me a hug. I felt weeks worth of stress just melt away, and once again, I was where I belonged.

"It's funny," he said thoughtfully, "I never thought you were interested in doing things with girls."

I almost jumped out of his arms.

"What?"

"I mean, this threesome thing," he said, not realizing I hadn't been quite clued in to Natalie's fantasies. "We talked about it some times, how she felt about you. I sometimes thought she liked me because of how close we were, like she wanted to be cream in our Oreo, you know."

Gabe's lovely little metaphor made me imagine what it would be like for me to not only be present when she lost her virginity to Gabe, but to actively participate in it. It really wasn't something I had thought about before; what can I say, I'm hooked on cock.

"Gabe?" I said, putting on my best pout. "Would you like me to play with Natalie for you? I'll do whatever you want to her."

We both knew without saying it what was going on: I needed Gabe to order me to do anything sexual with Natalie. I would have felt way too weird without feeling the release of having his commands to guide me. If Natalie really felt that way about me, then it might be good for her to have her first time with a girl and guy. I even wondered if she got off on having siblings (and step-siblings count!).

"If you're going to belong to me tonight," he promised, "then you're going to belong to her, too. You're serving us."

The thought of not only watching Natalie get fucked, but having her participate in dominating me was exhilarating, confusing, and scary. This was either going to open up a whole new kind of slutty craziness for me, or be an epic fuck-up.

For almost two whole hours I had to wait for our parents to leave. My mom, seeing me happy again, paused on her way out and beckoned me over.

"I'm glad you two worked it out, however you did. We'll be gone till ten—I think I'm going to surprise Emmett with dinner afterwards."

I hugged my mom, almost in tears—seriously, what other mother would clear out of the house to let her daughter have sex, let alone with her step-brother. (That looks a little crazy writing it down!)

Natalie got her ass over here in record time, and she looked like a cum slut in training, which I mean in literally the nicest way possible. Our make-over had really taken, and she had her long, shiny brown hair straightened, and a tight, black-and-white stripe top that made her tits look enormous. I envied how tall she looked on three inch heels—next to me, she looked like a sexy giant.

"Hi...umm...Rose," Natalie said sheepishly.

It was obvious she was super nervous, but a little excited, too. I wanted Gabe to orchestrate things, and he didn't disappoint.

"Hi Natalie," he said, as if he did this kind of thing all the time. "You don't mind if Rose joins us tonight, do you?"

He had this Cheshire cat smile that let me know, immediately, that everything was going to be just fine. This was going to be fun.

Natalie looked at me searchingly. I saw something that I must have missed in her for a long time.

"Are you...is that OK?"

"It's better than OK," I said, wanting to help her confidence. "This is going to be the best night of our lives."

Natalie's face lit up. She was like a different person when she smiled, and I could see how beautiful she really was, her eyes sparkling with joy and desire.

It's weird: She was obviously hot. I could, at least in my head, imagine it feeling good to have her go down on me. I wasn't even squicked out about doing it to her, either. The problem was, I couldn't really get, you know, hot for her. Girls just don't give me that feeling. So I'm thinking: do this for Gabe, do this for Natalie, it's about making them feel good, not me.

Maybe you can guess what's going to happen: that's what got me hot. This was not about me, it was about pleasing, serving someone else, focusing on their needs. Because Natalie was a girl, anything we did together was, for me at least, about her and not me. But I got off—get off—on being the source of pleasure for other people. That's what I like. At that point, it had always been exclusively for Gabe, of course, and this situation was really not a huge exception, since this was a threesome for him. But it wasn't only about him, at least not anymore.

"Natalie and I are going to have some alone time for a minute, Tinkerbell," he said.

I noticed Natalie smile when she heard Gabe's nickname for me.

"We need to talk about a few things," he continued. "And you're not allowed to ask us about them. While we're gone, I want you to get comfortable."

I knew what he meant: I needed to get out of my around-the-house clothes and into something hot. I scampered upstairs to pick something out to wear. Once i was out of my regular stuff, I slipped on a lacy matching thong and bra set that I knew Gabe loved, and a cute turquoise sheer babydoll I got at the mall that Gabe hadn't seen yet.

I started to think about the differences between what guys think looks hot and what a girl might think. It wasn't something I'd had to consider before. Would Natalie want me to wear something slutty, or something...I don't know, cute? I looked myself over in the mirror. I had this sudden pang, a hope/fear about whether I would disappoint her. This whole situation was getting super weird, but not totally in a bad way.

They were gone for almost fifteen minutes, time enough for me to wonder madly about what was happening in his room. Finally, I heard Gabe's deep voice, calling from inside the door.

"We're missing one slut in here."

I made my way to the door, and slowly turned it, almost wanting, even after the wait, to draw this experience out just a little longer.

I half expected to find Natalie already face down on Gabe's crotch, but she and Gabe were sitting side by side on the bed, as if nothing was going on. I could see her taking in my new look, drinking me in, and it felt good. It was clear she liked what she saw.

She leaned over and whispered into Gabe's ear and he smiled. He whispered back, and she giggled. I guess I hadn't appreciated how close they had gotten during our whole "fake dating" period.

"Rose," Gabe said confidently, "we didn't feel like getting undressed. Why don't you do that for us."

I started to walk over towards them, but Gabe held his hand up.

"I think you know better than that."

I knew what he wanted me to do, but I also knew it was going to be weird doing it in front of someone else. Here goes nothing... I thought, getting down on all fours to crawl over to them. I kept my eyes down like I was supposed to, so I couldn't see Natalie's reaction. Once I got to my spot between and beneath them, Gabe put his hand under my chin and raised my eyes to meet hers. She was glowing.

I started with her, sliding my hands across her thighs until I reached the waistband of her skirt. Hooking my fingers along the sides, I started to slowly tug. Natalie scooted up and down to help me get the skirt uncaught, and once it was free, it was simply a matter of sliding it down her creamy thighs. Seeing her bare legs, I realized how much I envied women with fuller figures. I felt like a little girl in the presence of a woman, even though we were the same age and I had so much more sexual experience.

I unfastened her heels and slid them off, kissing the tops of her feet and up her legs to her thighs. I could feel her shudder when my lips made contact with her smooth, delicate skin. Then I repeated my task, except this time, I took her red cotton panties down, to reveal her bare pussy, her skin noticeably darker than mine.

Then I moved over to Gabe, unfastening his belt and tugging at his pants. I was rarely so slow and seductive--as you guys already know, I'm more of a pull-out-his-cock-and-beg-to-suck-it kind of girl, and this teasing stuff is not in my nature. I went as slow as possible, because I wanted Natalie to enjoy watching me and enjoy seeing her first real cock.

"I think we can handle it from here," Gabe said.

I would have had to get up from the floor to take off their tops, and I had a feeling he was happy with me on my knees.

"What do you need to tell us, Tinkerbell?"

This was classic Gabe. It was never just some kind of mechanical thing with him. He didn't just want my body—it was about my heart and soul, too. And I was doing this to make things right between us and to finally pay back Natalie, who'd always been there for me, evidently secretly wanting this, never demanding anything in return.

"Thank you," I said breathlessly. "Thank you for letting me be a part of this. I...I just want to make you both happy."

I looked up at Natalie.

"Nat, I love you so much. Gabe's always going to be my number one," I said, smiling up at him as I felt tears form in the corner of my eyes, "but you—you look so beautiful right now. I hope I can be everything you wanted."

"Kiss me, please," she blurted out.

I'm sure she expected me to come up to the bed and kiss her on the lips—the, ummm, face lips—but I knew I wasn't allowed to, not yet. I went straight for her "other lips." Of course, this was another first for me, and I'm sure I could have done a better job. Maybe I just wanted to shock her, to totally break the ice, so we wouldn't have to be nervously waiting for this to happen.

It was the first time I tasted a girl other than myself. I reached my hands around behind her feeling her round, fleshy ass. I liked that she wasn't so skinny like me, and I could imagine why guys might like a nice, big butt. (Pretty much any ass would look like J.Lo's next to mine of course). I felt her hands running through my hair, something I always liked.

"Rosie, I think she wanted to start a little slower," Gabe said playfully.

I pulled my head out long enough to look at him, but Natalie, in between heaving breaths, had her own opinions.

"Don't tell her to stop!" she sighed. "That was incredible."

"Lesson number one:" Gabe said, "never get in a rush. You get this crazy energy and you want to do it all at once. We all get it. But the longer you draw it out, the better it is."

Natalie soaked in Gabe's lessons. Here I thought I was going to be the teacher tonight.

"Remember what I said," he continued. "Things aren't usually going to be like this. Rosie's really special. She's the perfect girl for you to learn from, but you need to tell her what to do all the same."

With that, Gabe touched his finger to my lips. I parted them to let his finger slip inside and sucked his finger like a mini-cock. I actually liked hearing them talk about me like I was going to be their little toy. And I loved being called "special."

"I want to see her naked," Natalie said to Gabe, as if she needed his permission.

"Then tell her. The more firm you are, and the more...specific you are, the more she'll like it," he replied. "Give it a try—and don't be afraid to get a little dirty."

Natalie looked down at me, and we locked eyes.

"I want...I want to see your...tits," she said, still too nervous to really do what Gabe was telling her to do. "Take everything off for me."

I was only too happy to comply. I wanted to join the naked party. I slowly stripped off the silky babydoll above my head and reached behind my back to unfasten the tiny bra. It felt strange, hoping that my small tits would please Natalie. I pushed them together some, teasing my nipples.

"Do you want to touch them?" I asked. "I'd like that."

Natalie reached out to trace her fingers over my tiny tits. My nipples began to respond, and her face was in this open-mouthed, lustful gaze.

"Come up on the bed," Gabe commanded. "She wants you."

I finally left the floor and got on my back. Natalie let her hands roam over my body, caressing my hips and stomach. My eyes locked onto Gabe's when she brought her warm, wet tongue to my nipple, now electric with sensation. He stripped off his shirt, and Natalie paused to do the same.

While Natalie explored my body, I watched Gabe's thick cock grow hard. I wanted to ask him to touch it, to stroke it, but I kept quiet, except of course, for all the little moans and squeals that Natalie was bringing out of me. I could tell from the reverent way she touched me that she had dreamt of a moment like this for a long time. True to Gabe's advice, she took things slow, enjoying every moment. For a first timer at pretty much anything, she was doing great. If I were her teacher and not her fuck toy, I'd have told her that.

"Natalie, Rosie's just dying to get her mouth on my cock. Do you think you'd like to see that?"

Natalie looked up from sucking on my tits to enthusiastically agree to Gabe's suggestion. Gabe positioned himself in the middle of his queen-sized bed, and spread his legs to let me get between them. This wasn't my favorite way to give a blowjob—that would be him standing, me on an pillow on the floor—but it was what he wanted now.

I went into my "zone" as soon as I got his beautiful dick in my mouth, where it belonged. Assuming she was bi- and not actually a lesbian, this was where I could put on a clinic. I should have a Ph.D in fellatiology.

"Pay attention," Gabe told her. "Rose is pretty much the best cocksucker of all time. You learn to do half the stuff she can do, and you can get a guy to do pretty much anything for you."

I'm a sucker for compliments, especially dirty ones. I decided that my perverted goal was going to be to ruin his lessons by making him feel too good to talk. If Natalie was going to learn how to go down on a guy, she needed to sit back and watch.

I started feathering little kisses and licks across his shaft, occasionally letting my tongue drift down to coat his balls. Then, without warning, I'd take him as deep as I could, causing my stomach to almost turn. This was the most important step, because it's what brought up the thick, good spit. A good blowjob is a messy blowjob, and when I suck your cock, you need to wash the sheets afterwards.

"See what—oh fuck—watch how—god—you're doing that on purpose—"

Even though I was already a little dick drunk and focused on making sure Gabe lost all grasp of English grammar, I could tell that Natalie wasn't taking notes on sucking cock: she was watching me, not just my mouth. I was making her horny, not providing a strong role model for future pole smoking. I felt her hands all over me, spreading my ass apart and running her fingers over my soaked pussy. Any shyness she had was gone by now.

The combination of Gabe's relentless cock and Natalie's inquisitive fingers was pushing me over the edge. Gabe couldn't tell what was going on, but Natalie was a girl, and knew how things worked: one thing I was sure she could do was get a girl off with her fingers.

I could hear her exclaim "Oh my god!" when I came on her fingers, as if she was crying out on my behalf, since my mouth was too full of dick to make anything more than unintelligible gurgles. I slowed down a little on cramming Gabe's cock down my throat while I recovered from my orgasm, enough to allow him to connect the wires in his brain and actually say something.