My Master Down the Hall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should taste it," he said to Natalie. "You're gonna love this."

I couldn't see Natalie lick her fingers: I couldn't see much of anything except for the dark thatch of public hair and the bottom of Gabe's firm, muscled stomach, up and down as I bobbed on him. But I could hear her reaction.

"It's like sweet and sour at the same time," she said. "It's so good."

Gabe smiled.

"I know, right?"

Gabe was taking a really long time to cum today—I started to wonder if he'd already cum that day when I felt the familiar tightening sensation in his balls. I had my answer when he absolutely flooded my mouth with warm, salty cum. I had a lot of practice not swallowing at times like this, holding it in until Gabe told me what he wanted. Natalie even broke off exploring my body to see what was happening.

"Show Natalie your reward," Gabe said, obviously still recovering himself.

I turned towards her and tilted my head back, afraid of spilling a drop. She looked utterly fascinated by what was taking place in front of her.

"Is it gross?" she asked, as if I could answer right now.

Gabe laughed.

"I'm hurt," he said, pretending to be offended.

"Sorry, it's just—holy crap that's a lot."

I felt a weird kind of pride showing Natalie the huge mouthful of cum I was holding onto.

"Show her what you can do," Gabe said, and I swallowed the whole load while she looked on.

"So what do you think?" Gabe asked Natalie.

"I don't think I could do any of that," she said, now with a big, goofy grin on her face. "But I loved watching it!"

"How did it feel to make her cum?"

"Incredible," Natalie replied, before addressing me. "Did you...I mean, was it good for you?"

I didn't hesitate.

"It was awesome. You might have noticed I like being the center of attention," I told her.

"Can I kiss you?" she asked.

"She'd like it better if you told her to kiss you," Gabe added.

"No," I said. "You did it just right."

Strangely, Natalie seemed more shy about kissing me than having me lick her pussy or fingering me. We started slowly, tentatively, before she started probing my mouth with her tongue. I sucked softly on her tongue, and she trembled. She held me close, caressing my sides.

"I can still taste...ummm...him," she said. "I kinda like it."

"There might be hope for you, yet," I giggled. "What's next?"

Both of us looked to Gabe. It came as no surprise that we'd both default to looking for his instructions. He just had that kind of thing naturally.

"I think it's time you pay back Natalie," he said. "I can give you guys some privacy—"

"Stay!" we both said at once, before breaking out into giggles.

Gabe didn't need too much persuasion. Natalie lay back where Gabe had just been, and I resumed my normal position, nestled between her legs, ready for round two of oral sex.

"C'mon Tinkerbell," Gabe said jokingly, "it's different for girls. Don't just dive straight into the kitty."

I slid upwards, my small body stretched out across Natalie's. It's weird: I'm a girl, and you'd think I would know what girls like. Only, what I like is to be touched by a man—one in particular. If what Natalie wanted was me, then I decided that I should just go for what I wanted to do and not overthink it. For me, that meant one thing, the main thing about girls that I was kind of fascinated with, since I didn't have it: Natalie's soft, jiggly tits.

I began kissing her neck before nibbling at the bottom of her earlobe. Every so often our eyes would meet, and I could see how much she wanted this. I just wanted to make her come now.

I pressed her tits together and began softly licking across them, not locking onto just her nipples, but treasuring every inch of them. They were like soft, squishy pillows. She was obviously pretty sensitive there, more than I was, I think.

I got her squirming beneath me, and it was obvious I had her right where I wanted her. I started to kiss down her stomach, my fingers dancing across the slit all the way. Once my mouth down there, I was tired of taking it slow again. I started to lick, long, broad licks as far south as I could go. I mean, I was willing to take the chance that her pussy wasn't the only thing my tongue was going to touch. I didn't want to hold back.

Natalie was obviously responding; her wiggling was making it hard to stay "on target"; I wanted to hold her down and just tongue fuck her until she exploded, but I'm tiny, so that's out of the question. Then, the moaning sounds stopped, and I could hear the wet sounds of kissing. I peaked up and saw Gabe making out with her, his hands stroking her nipples and pinching them lightly. One hand was wrapped around his face, while the other was headed right for me. She clamped down on my head, pulling my hair a little as she guided me back to her pussy.

I was glad I'd told her to shave it: she was smooth and really nice down there, and it made it easier to get to all the right spots. It was starting to get fun for me; I mean, there's a kind of control that comes from getting someone off, and that's no different for girls or guys. I'd mostly avoided going full-on clit crazy at first, knowing how for me that kind of thing can get overwhelming unless I'm ready to come. Once I started in, with little licks in a circle around the very top of her clit, Natalie started to make noises, muffled of course, that sounded like I was doing something very right.

"Make her cum, Rosie," Gabe said in a low growl. "Do it."

I did. She did. She didn't "squirt," but I definitely tasted a flow of juices into my mouth. Without Gabe's lips locked on hers, Natalie could cry out. She didn't scream my name, or say "yes" or "fuck" or anything like that. She just called out "baby" over and over again, like I was her girlfriend. She wasn't like Gabe. She was never going to call somebody a "slut" and order them to eat her out. She wasn't a sub either, though. She was a romantic. I truly believe that if I would have asked her to prom, she would've been my date.

I learned after this that, if I was a cock-crazy girl who could get down with playing with girls, then she was a girl-crazy, awesome, sweet, adorable bi-sexual chick who liked playing with guys on the side. I literally never thought about this before, even though we were best friends. She was always so buttoned up. We're still in touch to this day of course. Natalie's at Sarah Lawrence, she's totally in lerv with this chick Sabrina, and she even managed to find a girl who doesn't mind a good, hard dick every now and then, so long as they share it. I'm going to go ahead and take a little credit for that.

We took a little break. Everyone had gotten off once, but the main event was ostensibly still to come. Keep in mind, I still didn't 100% know that, in fact, I was the main event—that was when she actually lost her virginity, in the way that counted for her. For me dick was everything, for her—not so much.

While I was in the dark, Gabe seemed to get it. He asked me to leave again for a second and get us all some drinks. I could tell he wanted to talk things over with Natalie before going any further, and I wondered if they'd planned this before.

When I came back, Natalie and Gabe were chatting like old friends, seemingly oblivious to being totally naked. I threw off the gym shorts and tank top I'd worn to go downstairs (just in case there were any surprises!).

"Natalie liked watching you suck cock. Get my dick wet so I can pop her cherry, sweetie."

There it was: the command voice. Normally, I would get him hard and wet to fuck me. This was the moment of truth: I was going to watch him fuck someone else for the first time.

I reached for a pillow to toss on the ground, but Gabe gently grabbed my wrist.

"Do you want to see what it looks like when she goes into 'slave-mode'?" he asked Natalie. "It's her favorite thing."

She looked down at me. I assumed he'd briefed her about this kind of stuff before. She knew some things from me, too.

"I don't want to get between you two," she said.

"It's OK," I told her. "This is what I'm supposed to do."

I'm not sure if she could ever understand what I was talking about, not that it was going to stop things. Calling it "slave-mode" was new, though.

Gabe started giving his commands, all which I obeyed without question of hesitation.

"Lie down on your stomach on the bed. Good. Hold your ankles like I like."

This was the position that made it easiest for me to deepthroat Gabe—and easiest for him to spank my ass.

"Now beg for my cock."

"Please let me have it."

"What are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to su—"

"Why?" he said sharply.

"Because it makes you feel—"

"Wrong," he barked. "Why?"

I took me a moment to realize the right answer.

"So that it's hard and wet for Natalie."

"That's right," he said. "Don't you want to thank her for letting you be here?"

Both of us knew that she desperately wanted me there. I was the main attraction. That wasn't the point, though. He was bringing me to the place inside me where I dealt with all my insecurities and feelings of inferiority. I had to go into that submissive place that I longed for.

"Thank you Natalie," I said sincerely. "Thank you for letting me kiss you and touch you. Thank you for touching me and making me feel good. Thank you for everything."

Natalie sat down beside me, stroking my back and running her hand across my ass.

"You're so beautiful," she said, over and over. She was getting emotional seeing me like this, seeing what I was really like.

"Natalie, do you think you can show Rose how much you like that ass?" Gabe asked. "It's what she wants."

Then I felt it: softer than Gabe, but way, way harder than I thought Natalie was capable of. My best friend was spanking my ass, while my...well, my everything encouraged her.

"Tell Natalie what you are Tinkerbell," Gabe said. "And tell her why, too."

Gabe was making me wait for his cock for a long time. I stared straight at it, just inches from my mouth, as I replied.

"I'm a slut," I said. "I'll do anything for Gabe's cock. I want his cum more than anything else. He thought I was just a little prissy nobody, and I made him see me differently. And I made him give me his cum, and I made him take my virginity, and I even made him put it in my butt. Because he had to want me. That's why."

Gabe slipped his cock into my mouth, and I felt such emotional release. This time, I had no pretense about dictating things. Gabe sawed his meaty cock in and out of my mouth, dragging it across my cherry-red lips.

"Nat," he said, that domineering, firm steel in his voice more apparent than ever. "I'm going to fuck you in a second. Do you need Rosie to get you wet?"

"No," was all she said, her voice almost cracking. "Believe me, this is enough."

I could have blown him all night, but it wasn't what he wanted. It wasn't supposed to happen.

"It's time," he said. "Lay back, Nat, and spread your legs."

I was frozen to the spot for a moment, before I realized I needed to move. She got in position, and I nestled in beside her. I wanted to be close, and she seemed to want it too. Gabe got between her legs and lined his cock up. I knew this might hurt her, but she was horny enough by now and ready for it. She winced as he entered her for the first time, but it wasn't bad. Her rolled towards mine, and I leaned in to kiss her, whispering to her to relax and let go.

Gabe fucked her slowly, letting her adjust to the new sensation of a cock invading her most sensitive parts. I touched her, gently, making her focus on me and not him, at least until she was ready, when the pain turned to pure pleasure. Gabe was, well, Gabe; he did it right. I saw her wrap her legs around him, and he began, slowly but surely, to pick up the pace.

"Kiss me now," she commanded.

So she did have it in her, at least a little. I kissed her, and our tongues met. Above us, Gabe thrust into her, shaking her body. I watched her tits jiggle, which I can admit to absolutely loving. I get why guys love those things. I was jealous of hers, too, but that wasn't getting in the way of me enjoying this experience, something I would have thought impossible not long before.

"You should try it on top," Gabe said.

We rearranged, and I wasn't sure where to go. Natalie was straddling Gabe, slowly lowering herself down onto his cock.

"Don't move much," he told her. "Just stay in place, sitting up a little."

Gabe's choreography was slowing the proceedings down, which might have been a good idea.

"Get beside us," he ordered me. "Yeah, like that. Now stroke her down there."

Gabe told me later that he could tell Natalie needed someone to touch her clit—preferably me—if she was going to come as hard as she could. I sandwiched my hand between their pelvises, my fingers across her clit.

"Tell her when to move and when to stay still and ride me how you want," he told Natalie.

She started grinding, not so much rising and falling on his cock as rotating her hips and keeping him in deep. With my fingers running across her clit with every hint of motion, she didn't need to bounce up and down like a porn star. She knew exactly how to get herself off.

"Touch me," she said. "Grab my chest."

It was cute to see how chaste her vocabulary was under the circumstances. With my free hand, I cupped her boob, squeezing it. God it felt nice.

"Rub it more," she begged.

"Call it by name—"

"Shut up!" Natalie said, interrupting Gabe and making the two of us crack a huge smile. "You're doing it—oh, god."

I was doing it right. She was dripping onto my hand. She might have been more into girls than guys, but it was clear that with a little female teamwork, it wasn't hard to get her to cream on the end of a big, fat dick. Gabe's was better than most for that.

The time for talking was over; my fingers and Gabe's cock were working their magic. Natalie began to come, and it seemed like she might never stop. I was afraid she might start to feel too sensitive, like I did from clitoral stimulation, but I didn't want to pull away until she told me to. And she didn't. She had this massive, never-ending orgasm. I mean, in clock time it might have been a minute. In psychological-sex time, it was roughly the length of the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'd never felt anything like it, and I was way more jealous of that than I was of Natalie's body. That orgasm was freaking awesome.

When she finally stopped coming, I was mildly surprised that Gabe had been able to avoid his own climax. I took my hand out, covered in Natalie's juices, and waited until she was looking me right in the eye before I slowly licked my fingers clean. Her eyes were saucer-wide, but I don't think she could have strung together a coherent sentence at that point. She kind of collapsed against Gabe, virtually motionless. Their faces were so close, it was only natural that they'd kiss. I wished I could sandwich myself in there, though.

"How was it?" he asked her.

"So good," she said. "It only hurt for, like, a minute."

"Do you want to stop?"

"You didn't...I mean, I didn't feel you, you know..."

"This was about you," he said. "I don't have to—"

"I want to see it," she said impulsively. "I want to see what it looks like."

"Where?" I asked, butting into their conversation. "I mean, Nat, guys like it when you tell them where you want them to aim."

Gabe laughed.

"Are we that predictable?"

Natalie climbed off Gabe. His cock was hard and slick with her juices, but the pause had backed him off. He'd need a little love and affection before he was going to come anywhere.

"I want you to do it—on me. I just want to feel it. To see what it's like," she said.

Gabe stood up and kind of winked at me. I sat beside Natalie on the edge of the bed, while Gabe stood in front of us, his big cock protruding out towards us. I took him into my mouth, slurping him loudly, before passing him to Natalie.

"Don't worry about technique," I told her, finally getting to play the mentor role I'd thought would happen. "Just play with it in your mouth some."

She licked around Gabe's cock and took the head into her mouth. She didn't seem freaked out or anything, though she also wasn't going to start choking herself with it any time soon.

After a while, she passed his cock back to me. It struck me as funny that now things were about me and her and this cock, not Gabe the person. He was quiet, satisfied to let us enjoy touching, stroking, sucking, and licking him. He didn't even need to announce when he was on the verge of ejaculating. I could sense it from hard-earned experience.

"Where Natalie?" I asked, as I jerked Gabe's cock. "It's time."

"Fuck," Gabe groaned, as Natalie opened her mouth to speak: "Just aim it at you, please."

Things were kind of a blur, and I didn't have time to aim it down. Even though he had already come once, Gabe was still able to totally paste me. It was all over my face. For some reason, it didn't bother me like normal. I mean, I still greatly prefer swallowing, but it was OK, at least. She got to see it this way.

Natalie didn't even bother asking me—she pulled me in close, and started lapping up Gabe's sperm off my face. I guess she did want to taste it after all, or at least wanted a good excuse to make out with me some more (like she needed one). I realized that a facial is a lot more fun when there's someone to clean you off.

"Can't I get a little of that treatment?" Gabe asked with a laugh.

Our tongues entwined around his dick. It was cool, and I kind of wished we'd have gone the double beej route earlier. Once he was good and clean, we all kind of collapsed together, naked, sweaty, and exhausted.

"So how was your first time?" he asked her. "I mean, a lot of firsts, right?"

"Perfect," she said.

It was like her whole voice had changed. She was my Natalie again, soft-spoken, reserved, too sweet for words. We were all back to our normal selves. Now I just hoped that this had worked.

Mom and Dad were eventually going to come home. As much as it would have been nice to lie around naked together, Natalie had to get home. I gave them some space, so they could talk again. It was strange to see them have a kind of relationship that I wasn't totally a part of, though I suspected they kind of bonded over me in a way anyway. Natalie gave me a huge hug before she left.

"Rose, I know—hey, I love you. Friend-love you. Thanks for this," she said.

"I love you, too. You're gonna drive some girls crazy this fall. Guys too."

She paused. Pretty much every other day in her life, she would have told me I was nuts, nobody would like her, blah blah blah. Only, this time she smiled.

"You're right," she said. "How crazy is that?"

We hugged again, and she left.

"She gets it," Gabe said from behind me, startling me a little. "She never thought you were going to fall in love with her. But I think you might have just made a lot of fantasies come true for her."

"What about you?" I asked. "Was it how you thought it would be?"

He thought for a moment.

"It was cool, but...that wasn't really about me. Or for me. Maybe I'm a one-on-one kind of guy."

"I'm sorry, you know. About everything. About getting you into this whole thing. I mean, I don't regret it, but I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he replied. "I was being an asshole because I was pissed at you. I love you. And it sucks to know you're gonna go away. But this? This isn't the end."

"I mean, it kinda is, though. It's the end of something, even if it isn't the end of everything, you know?"

"Yeah," he said pensively. "We're not going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Not the way we were. But no one can really take your place. No one else is you. Never will be. So we go on different paths for a while—we'll never go so far away that we won't find each other again. And anybody else along the way is just there for the ride. This is our story."