My Master Down the Hall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was it. We graduated. That summer, Gabe had to spend time with his family on his mom's side, a lot. When he wasn't with them, we were together, even though it always felt different after that day. Like I said, Natalie and I are still friends, even though that's different too. I wished I could have made things right with Andrew, but after graduation and what happened with Gabe, we drifted apart. C'est la vie and all.

Maybe one day I'll tell you about college, though that story would go in a very different kind of direction. I'm in sophomore spring now, and pretty soon I'll visit home, just like him. We'll talk, and fuck, and laugh, and remember this stuff. He's been with other girls, and I've been with other guys, but I know that, like he said, they're just along for the ride. They're passengers.

Will we end up together? I have to believe so, just like I have to believe that everything turned out this way for a reason. This chapter may be the last chapter of the beginning, but I know in my heart that it's not really the end.