All Comments on 'My Master, My Love Ch. 01'

by xxx_kitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this story sucks

ooooooooooooohhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very childish comment below mine...but Great BDSM story

This story just needs a great editor that can help your creative effort flow with ease and astound all of the childish imbeciles that believe negative energy is better than constructive criticism...like the commentator below. Wonderful Start. :)

xxx_kittenxxx_kittenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You for Your Feedback

I always enjoy some constructive criticism, and will submit my next entry to a volunteer editor prior to posting. Please for the other viewers of this story, inform me why you enjoy/did not enjoy my story. Thank you. :)

x_Master_xx_Master_xover 9 years ago
I love it!

Personally, I found this story to be very arousing and really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I was expecting something typical when I read the tagline about humiliation. Something like having to service 30 friends, give a blowjob at a restaurant, go to McDonald's naked, and become a communurinal. So, I wasn't sure about reading this. The story should have played out the orgasm denial a bit further...a lot. For punishment in was expecting to see her without permission to orgasm for a week, but hoped for at least the rest of the day. I guess the asphyxiating blowjob was punishment, which isn't particularly erotic by itself but could have been if that sequence was lengthened (heh) and maybe linked to her own arousal. Ok, I'll stop here.

No, not done yet. She got off way too easy in the story. It doesn't have to be sadistic, but it was soft....soft like an old graham cracker. Unless it's a bedroom game only, a typical reward, as in "normal," should probably be earned only after dominance asserted and submission shown. Well, here I go again as if I know what I'm talking about. The truth is I'm just an AI comment generator that's really good at captchas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous