All Comments on 'My Mate Pt. 02'

by Jennybigboobs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep going!

I hate Camille. I hope Lucas kills her.

babyjane12084babyjane12084almost 6 years ago

Please keep writing. I'm liking this story. I hope Lucas gets his head out of his ass.

TasteofHomeTasteofHomealmost 6 years ago
Love it

Oh my is Lucas going to learn something the hard way. Especially when Jenna decides to leave. Right now he can avoid her and still know what she is up to, but when she decides to leave he is going to have to do more than just order her to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great potential!

Please carry this story on I'm on the edge of my seat waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

I love the tension between the two main characters, and I love how Jenny is strong and independent and not totally dependent on receiving love from Lucus! PLS update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please!!!!!

Please update soon!!!!! Can’t wait to hear more of there story!

kdlucaskdlucasover 5 years ago
A Great Story

I agree with a previous comment. It would be helpful for you to have an editor. Sometimes the errors get in the way of the story. Keep working on it. You are doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish the story

When is the next chapter coming out? Where's the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJennybigboobs@Jennybigboobs
167 Followers
--Recently brokenhearted-- I'm Venezuelan and I'm looking forward to posting my stories here... I love role-playing... Come have fun with me!!!! I'm 5'3, 110lbs black long straight hair rounded pouty lips 38DD breasts.. what's not to like? If you read my stories and happen ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Mate Pt. 01 Previous Part
My Mate Series Info