My Mate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to be as busy as possible, in that way, my thoughts about certain werewolf could be less and less, eventually. When I was going out of the building, there he was. Lucas Wolf. "Shit!" I never curse, but seriously? Can't I have a break? I did my best to ignore him, walking to my part of the community.

--

Lucas

I sensed her in the building, her scent making me crazy. I had a sweet tooth and that wasn't a secret, but one taste of her lips was like the best sweet I've ever had. I wanted to escape from her, but I couldn't. When I saw her walking out I couldn't help but look intently at her. Jenna was pure beauty. Her green dress highlighted the green of her eyes and the way it clung to her body didn't conceal her outrageous shape. Seeing her leave me without even acknowledging my presence was the torture I had chosen, I had myself to blame.

As I watched her go, I turned to her "Hey!" I said, going behind her, I needed to know we were in the same page, but at the same time I needed to be near her. I couldn't resist the pull she had on me. I wanted her, for god's sake, she was my mate!

"Hey Jenna, wait there."

She kept ignoring me and I followed her until we were almost at her cabin. Sighing, she turned to me, her face showing anger and frustration.

"Why are you following me Lucas? I thought we were clear last night, didn't we? You don't want me, I don't want you. Is it part of the mate treatment? You following me around like a lost puppy?"

Along with her scent, I smelt her injured feelings. Her heart was talking, not her mind.

"I just wanted to know you were fine today. I don't know. I see you and I can't control myself. One second I think that what I'm doing is the best, but later, when I see you, all instincts tell me to go, be with you. It's frustrating, not to want you. My wolf and I have always been in agreement, but this time I have to do what is best for the pack. I need to think, need to figure out how to live without the one thing my wolf wants the most."

"Oh, poor baby, should I include you on my prayers tonight? Lucas, don't you dare giving me that speech. I'm not asking for your acceptance. I.want.you.to.leave.me.alone."

Jenna swiftly opened and closed the door in my face. It was obvious she didn´t know the sacrifice I was doing. I walked away regretting for the first time that we were different.

--

As Lucas walked away Jenna started crying. She needed a survival plan. Wolf or not, she felt their bond and every time they said goodbye, a part of hers died inside.

With her sadness, a new resolution built inside of her. She was going to leave the community one day. Jenna wanted to be in a place she felt accepted. Maybe, her chance to find love was now a moot point, but she had to try to find her happiness.

As for Lucas, he wanted to keep going, pay no attention to his wolf. He thought he could fool his beast with his human intelligence.

Time passed and neither Jenna nor Lucas could forget about their bonds.

To be continued...

12