All Comments on 'My Math Grade'

by feelmore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too short, too fast, too brief, too little. Too boring.

What the title says.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too good and to interesting for annony to understand or enjoy!!

Gave you a 5

SalvatoreFSalvatoreFalmost 9 years ago
OK for some, but a little top-heavy in one area, thin in another.

The language and grammar is heads above some I've read on line. I guess that's what we get when we're older than some, LOL.

I agree with the reviewer, it might be good and interesting, but only up to a point. I agree with the (first?) reviewer who said it was too brief (and proceeded to give an even more terse review).

There wasn't enough of a build-up; after a brief introductory chat, the math professor launched into a sexual approach. I hesitate to call it a seduction because as soon as it began it became full-on.

I know it's difficult knowing what to put and when to put it when the story is short - in this case not quite 1200 words - but it's still important to have some kind of build-up. It would be more enjoyable for most readers to sacrifice the length of the sections that deal with the fucking and extend the build-up.

But of course there are some readers who are only looking for fiction that is about a quick wham bam fuck and don't want to have to plow through a paragraph more than necessary to do so. This isn't fiction published in print, so you don't have to get sales. In that case, as one reviewer already demonstrated, you succeeded.

I'll give you two stars for almost giving me a slight woody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lousy

Your math grade is underwater. One star, because zero stars would raise your average.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
HOT Flash****

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous