All Comments on 'My Miho Ch. 01'

by themidnighter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Ignore the negative comments mate, keep doing what you are doing.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
As asked by the writer...

As asked by the writer...No comment...just 1*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 6 years ago
No more...please.

By the way, she gave birth to a son apparently, why was he asking about a daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUGGESTION

This is a good story.Maybe you readers that do not like hot wife stories would be better served in fetish or gay section..

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
WTF ??

Just because it broke once they do it unprotected all the time now???

What does she need him for anyway... a paycheck?

Not worth shit in bed anymore with a pussy the diameter

of a Coke can...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "SUGGESTION"

This isn't hotowife, it's cuck, and if we don't like this why in the world would we go to Fetish or Gay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Your precious wife is both loving and sexy. You both wanted it to happen, and she totally enjoyed being fucked by a big cock. No doubt, both of you will enjoy her continued adventures as a shared wife. I especially like your story because I have long been very fond os Asian ladies. Top score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good First Installment!

This was a hot story and has the potential for a lot erotic sequels. However, I do agree with other commentators that it needs a bit of editing. I want to be constructive by saying there were some flaws in the logic that could smoothly be bridged over to improve the flow.

That said, this story captivated both my wife and me because it closely reflects our personal situation. I met my petite wife when I was on an overseas work assignment in Paraguay. People are short there and, at under 5 feet tall, she was no exception. She thought I was the hottest guy on the planet and we got married. (I am only 5 feet 6 inches tall and 150 pounds; but, that was sexy for her in Paraguay.) When we moved back to the states, I could see that she eyed the tall muscular guys, which are everywhere here. I realized that she did not consider me to be nearly as sexy as when we lived in Paraguay.

Much like the husband in the story, I have a 5-inch pencil dick, which at first my wife was quite happy with. However, probably because I have an inferiority complex, I started using a hollow strap-on dildo with her. I would put my cock in the hollow dildo, strap it on me, and go at her. Also, because I am fascinated with stretched out pussies, I kept using larger and larger dildos on her, which would easily make her cum. She has enjoyed measuring the length and girth of the dildos, some of which are huge; and comparing them to my measurements - it makes her giggle!

We live in a condominium development with a large fitness complex including gym, pool, sauna, steam rooms and personal trainers, both male / female. Pretty soon she had a buffed guy as her personal trainer and the female trainers were egging her on to flirt with her trainer. Also, the sauna and steam rooms were coed. She could easily see the shape / size of the guy’s package because they usually wore only small thong type swim suits in there. Pretty soon she was loving all the flirting and even light carressing that she was receiving; she especially enjoyed telling me about it. In addition, I had started to show her plenty of “petites on big cocks” porn, which was mesmerizing for her.

Eventually, with my blessing, she started sleeping with various men, all of whom were selected because they had big cocks. As they all lived right here in the building it was very easy for them to hook up frequently and they did. Her tight pussy has now turned into a very sexy open gash between her legs, which dives me wild with desire. Especially, when it is pumped full of another man´s sperm.

She is now hitting her prime “baby making” age and wants to go off the pill and get pregnant. However, she wants the big cock guys to breed her, which she pronounces "b-r-e-e-d her!" So, I´m off to the urologist this Friday to get a vasectomy. We want three kids, but she has assured me they will all be sired by different lovers of hers. She wants me to be present each time when she is bred, which is very hot!

Keep writing…we can´t wait for Chapter 2 of your saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus, Anon...

Why get a vasectomy? Why not just go full moron and buy yourself a vagina and HRT for life? You'll still be an idiot, nothing can fix that, but at least you can stop pretending to be a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue this

Great start, love the characters and cant wait to see how the husband reacts to watching them

japacumslutjapacumslutalmost 6 years ago
Great story--More please!

Please right the next chapter!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ano 8/23/17

You comment is almost as ridiculous as this story. No one that stupid could remember to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To bad it’s fiction, I loved thinking about my Asian wife being fucked by a more confident man with a fatter cock then mine. I’m 7 inches so she doesn’t want longer but she LOVES thick. I’d love to hear her moaning as she spread open and seeing her cum from feeling him swell before he blasts his cum in her.

I’d love to see her go crazy for a huge cock.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 1 year ago

Yep I am also a small-dick guy with an Asian Wife and we had many sequels with studs who had 8" or 9" cocks and one guy who visited us for 18 months whenever he came to our town. He turned out to be a great third addition and my wife used to lead the way with our trysts for what was usually 3 or 4 hour sessions. Don't ever think that big cocks make no difference to a woman's ability to climax and enjoy sexual satisfaction. It makes a HUGE difference and all us small-dick husbands who are prepared to make sure our wives don't miss out should be respected.

So the author of this story just delved into a regular occurrence for many actual partnerships and I think he did it rather well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous