All Comments on 'My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist'

by aichiyu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next story

can't wait to hear what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sooo sexy

i wish i were her, you took my breath away

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you have me hooked

I can't wait to find out what the "quite a surprise" is. Seems like Alicia having spotted the nurse wouldn't be surprise enough, too predictable. So maybe Alicia happens to know the nurse and had already been told by her of husband's previous shows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
show it all

I love exposing my wife and myself to others and knowing someone is watching you while you fuck is great. Also love guys watch me lick cum from my wifes pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We both love creating "accidental" showings !

At first my wife didn't realize I was setting us up but when she did she really got into it because she knows how much I like to be seen too. We NEVER wear underwear so when she is flashing someone if there is a woman around she will play with my cock and sometimes take it out. We have had situations where we fuck in public. BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's a nutty urge

It took me a very long time to realize I was not the only man in the world that loves to show off his wife. Then I met a guy who had similar ideas, one thing led to another and we both discovered the wives were quite willing to be naughty as long as no one in our daily lives found out.

My favorite is the massage in our room stuff, my wife knows and always goes out of her way to put on a show. Most are willing to keep it to just touch and looking, she had had her boobs oiled up now by dozens and it's amazing how good she is at "accidentally" getting her hairy snatch out into view.

The hottest one was a resort we stayed at that had no masseur, somehow she talked this 20 year old bellboy into oiling her down in our room with AloeVera lotion after she went and got a deliberate mild sunburn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Called a Wittol

I always loved it when my wife had little accidents. She knew it got me going, so she often played little games like letting someone have a peek at her nipple, or sit casually letting someone have an upskirt. Then one buddy of mine confessed he liked it with his own wife so one night we took them to a topless bar where they both danced a few songs, stripping down to just panties.

That was fun, but at closing time the guy running the place suggested we stick around for an after hours thing. He let about a dozen regulars stay and our wives did the most amazing fully naked pussy show I ever saw. The lights were always low when the place was open but the guy turned on every light in the building. It's been a few years but just thinking about that night still does it for me.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 6 years ago
More Please

Yes, tell us about it please.

nmwpleasernmwpleaseralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Cant wait to read more. Loved it when my wife would let her exhibitionistic side take over all the times we went to the Sturgis m/c run when we were younger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous