All Comments on 'My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 04'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is really a nice story so far, I hope you finish with everyone being happy and getting everything they want out of the family, maybe to finish Casey can be pregnant Debby can have her dreams come true, they can all come together in one bed, and after it all happens, at the very end with all that has come out and they are all happy, Jake make an announcement about all of them staying together forever and the final is that he thinks that he may be getting some feeling in his legs.

1D9O5M91D9O5M9about 6 years ago

I love this story! I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This the true love moment I was waiting for!

Thanks you giving us and this beautiful pairing a truly wonderful occasion to ring in their love that went unrequited for years only to blossom and spill over in the best possible moment and location. Sure I liked the photoshoot and the whole deal that came from it, the secret incest revelation was a blast, but there is nothing better than pure and simple love. And the fact that it was on the back burner until mom stepped in and shooed the off to that fair made it all that much sweeter. I can clearly wee them as husband & wife long way down the road with kids, house with a white picket fence, more than happy grandma & aunt to help chase the kids around and still be a fully functioning loving quartet, simple as that. And with that I really can't wait to see what the final part brings :)

This one got a fat well deserved 5!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Glad to see 1 more chapter is coming

No need to rush, great stories like this can take some time. So happy with the direction you took this, the chapter was perfect. Cant wait until the next chapter arrives. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't ruin it

I don't think the author would do this but I have been surprised (in a bad way ) before,DONT ADD ANY OTHER GUYS TO THE GROUP that is the single most annoying things that other authors do.This is a love story between brother his sister's and Mom DO NOT add anyone else.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
You deserve praise

Not much can be put to words, this series has been grate the hole way though. Only bothering to make this comment to give you the praise you deserve, not many can create a story like this. Keep writing, take as long as you need to finish this story, and the others you are working on, and create lots of new ones for us to enjoy.

As with it's predeceases is a 5* story, and went strait to the favorites.

Keep up the good work,

Tanhors and family.

WillmulkenWillmulkenabout 6 years ago
More plz

great story more please

England91England91about 6 years ago
Impressed

I've been following this for awhile now and have loved the journey but will be kinda sad when this has finished.😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Sensuous & Loving (& Mean`t to Be)

Congratulations on some excellent and sensuous and loving writing. I much enjoy these types of stories - but - this is right up there with the best. Certainly got me all feeling good so often. Loved it.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
This was simply Awesome!

The chapter is what we were all waiting for, Casey and Jake. It was beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally gave up reading

Too many bodily fluids flying, dripping, soaking, and shooting around for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Most fun I've had reading a story/a series in years!

So much fun! Reminds me of the "Fever Dreams" series but with way more sex and happiness but just as much love! BRAVO! Gonna read the rest now!

-Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If Only ...

Two major problems with this chapter. First, she said before she told him she was still a virgin that "I broke my hymen as a teenager with one of my toys", so how did she still have a hymen for him to break? And your typoes are horrendous - an example: "she started to fasten up her actions". How did she fasten them? Did she use a stapler? Maybe electrical tape? "Quicken", "speed up", "go faster with" - any of these would have worked. I highly recommend you ask folks here to proofread your work before posting it. Sorry, dude ...

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
#!/=######

I'm speechless, I have enjoyed every chapter and this is one of my favorite series.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
WTF

So a crying woman is a point, used to emphasise a fucking point. Yet every woman cried every fucking paragraph. It’s just bullshit, have you met a woman before?

Your grammar is woeful. For fucks sake maybe Debbie would say me and my friends as she’s young and would have shit grammar these days. However the Mother, older sister and the brother? No fucking way. It detracts from the story and brings you to a grinding halt as you think “really?”. There is just too much of those type of errors in this story.

Other times you had them mopping up juices with tried on cloths at their mother’s friends store and then the one time it seemed that they put them back. Also do you know that changing rooms are thin ply at best and stop at 2m high? So any noise travels very far, along with the smell.

Chicks don’t squirt, they may flood and get real wet but squirting is almost always bullshit. To get porn stars to squirt they either just piss urine or mostly they squeeze saline using a catheter into their bladder so they can then spray that. So 3 chicks all squirting even if they are related is just utter crap.

Fuck all the crying, just fuck off with that. I had to go again on that.

So you say it’s an incest story so it’s fake... well too true. However that means that to make it believable enough so the reader gets engrossed in the story you MUST get all the details and little things correct. And you didn’t.

You used wrong but similar words, poor punctuation and disgusting grammar.

Lift your game or just fuck off. Making the mother talk like a uneducated 12 yo was just so fucked to read, Jesus Christ a bullshit fake Bronze Age unreadable story just like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Relax

Jack, you need to relax. Yes, the author needs an editor, but I have found their stories to be engaging and entertaining. It’s fine if you don’t like it. There are literally thousands of other stories to read. I really enjoyed it!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

On to chapter 5...... Love it

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

I am not going to finish this story, and I'm not going to read any more of your writing.

Your refusal to edit, which is your right as the author, has caused me to feel this way.

In the beginning you mentioned that you don't care and we can find other authors to read says it all. It's not just typos, it's your syntax and wrong word choices that are the problem.

I actually love your core story, but it's just too much work.

Good luck with your writing.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Core is good yes the grammar needs work but the story is good so can be overlooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The fantasy was to long, made it too slow and improbable but getting to it was too fast, a good story! .

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

English is the offers second language give them a break

Stop complaining about grammar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know of any high school event that permits alcohol.

Moving on...

So, we have a fair that is an hours drive away from where the Wilson family lives. By the authors own description, it has grown over the years and attracted both local and non-local residents. And now, it is suddenly secure enough for a brother and sister that a majority of their local community seems to know, to make out on a bench at the fair in broad daylight.

We have Jake ignoring the potential for bringing a life into the world with a high probability of genetic issues because it's what he has always wanted. Same thing for (the beautiful hot bodied virgin) Casey.

What a great guy/girl.

Forget about Cynthia. When it's revealed that she is ok with the possibility of Casey and Jake having a child together, it tells me she is as warped as a mother could be. I'm surprised she hasn't pimped out her daughters for a little extra walking around money by now. Could have got the ball rolling in junior high.

Let's not even get into Jake suddenly being a crack shot with a county fair, shooting booth pellet/BB gun without any prior mention of him ever firing a gun in the story. Anyone who has been to a shooting booth at a fair/carnival knows what I mean.

I can understand the grammatical errors. I concur that English is probably not your first language, and kudos to you for being bi-lingual at the least. But from what I'm reading, you are taking a story that has potential, yet continue to shoot yourself in the foot with contradictions.

IMO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All that missing is the theme song from the movie Deliverance.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are a terrific writer. Your erotica is amazing but the emotions that you describe are extremely powerful. I really enjoy reading your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...