All Comments on 'My Mom Ch. 02'

by Anopheles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Loved both installments so far. Hope you continue with more chapters. I love how you're working to keep them seeming mother and son...not morphing into porno people. And how things are getting so natural and comfortable. ...Lazing on the grass making small talk, finishing their joint, as he watches his cum seep out of her. Very sexy stuff! Keep it up...and thank you.

Deadly JokerDeadly Jokerover 19 years ago
Very Hot & Sexy Stuff

Wonderful story so far, I hope it continues! I love the mix of tenderness and eroticism. Hope they continue to have sex and explore, with nothing too crazy or cliche. Great so far, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

Very nice story so far. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Great sensual story. Got me very hot quickly ! Please write more chapters. Maybe Jerry teaches his Mom how to like doggy style and wants to let him cum on her tits ??

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
``MOMMY"

What A fucking loser,,, grown kid and calls her MOMMY,, mhmmmm sure go fuck you`re MOMMY , dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the last anon has it all wrong

When a boy's sticking his stiff young cock up his own mother's cunt, it's sweet and very natural for him to call her "mommy." It recreates the loving intimacy of his childhood, and reminds us that what the boy's got his big prick up is his own birth canal. It's also cute and, well, ironic--who could ever imagine such an unbelievable thing as a boy fucking his own mommy! I think it's really cool--the boy's got his big hard on way up his mother's mommy-hole and he's about to unload his young balls and shoot a huge dose of his creamy semen up the very same twat he came out of. I hope and trust that when the lad blows his balls up his beloved mother's beloved twat he yells, "Oh, mommy! Mommy!" That's a good boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous