All Comments on 'My Mom, My Lover'

by Knightly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good tightly written story

I'd like to read more of their sexual love affair, and how the interacted towards each other over the years of being lovers, with perhaps she becoming pregnant by her son.

Thanks for the read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved this story. I think mom/son pool stories are fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this story has the ring of truth about it

K. is a natural-born motherfucker. At age 18 when he washes his mother's back in her bath and catches sight of that wonderful hairy hole between her legs, he practically creams his pants. K. reacts the way any boy would as he starts to finger his own mother's cunt: "I felt her fluffy hair and thought OMG, OMG, I'm there." The boy throws off his blanket and lies in his bed pretending to sleep, with his young cock throbbing-hard, making sure his mother sees it when she enters his room. I'm glad that K. fucked his mother over so many years, sticking his cock up the same cunt he came out of and blowing his balls and shooting his mom torrents of his creamy semen over and over again. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's precious semen belongs.

JBinGAJBinGAover 9 years ago
Great read... More please :)

Hard to believe that this your first submission. Great story (Better since it's true),

Also very well written with attention to grammer and spelling etc. I would love to read more about your affair with your mom, especially when she was older.

thanks for a great read.

literman41literman41over 9 years ago
Great...

This is a great story. Would really like too here more of your adventures with your mom. I can see why you miss her...

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Loved it

You are one of the lucky ones to experience that. Has the tradition been passed to other generations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Captures the feelings and actions of many young men. Some moms are very understanding and help sons . It can be a wonderful experience.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
thanks for having

the courage to share your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay story

Nice story, but find it hard to believe it really happened.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 9 years ago
Actual mom-son long-term affair

How lucky you & your mom were to carry your r'ship to a sexual level from the time you turned 19. I'm sorry to read that she died at 56, which by today's standards is still fairly young, but I'm glad to read that your r'ship with her (sexual or otherwise) had a positive effect on your relations with other women in your life.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 9 years ago
A Mother's Love

Your story is superb. I could have fucked my mother several times, but was always afriad I'd be caught by my father. My mother was a complete alcoholic who was drunk every day the final three years of her life. The passed at age thirty eight in 1950. The beer caused her kidneys to work overtime and she had to piss frequently. She had a chamberpot to pee in and I sometimes had to help her walk to her potty to pee. I saw her hairy pussy numerable times. She also had a couple of her beer drinking buddies fucking her on a somewhat regualr basis so she was getting plenty of cock.

Sometimes when she was peeeing, she would reach in my shrts and grab my peter and nuts and play with them.

Lots of playtime, but never fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real lucky

if what you have written is true I envy you to have found someone to love as profound as you said in your story--I can understand the hole left in your heart by her being gone but the memories of making true love is something that a lot of people do not ever find--well written and I hope you don't mind if I closed my eyes and thought it was me with the love of your life--God Bless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was beautiful

My mother died at 58 and I felt the same way about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Minu ema

Minu ema külastas mind kui ma koolis olin.Olin ühiselamus kui ema sisse astus ja mind nägi ning musitas mind.Lõpuks läks meil seksiks minu voodis kui järsku tuli kooli kasvataja sisse ning nägi meid voodis.Pole palju aega võtnud kui mind visati sealt koolist välja.See oli minu nooruseaegne õppetund.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Nice Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

56 is young, too young.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous