My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter strippers, learning the ropes!
7k words
4.57
42.8k
42

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers

Well, it's been a very interesting couple of days, to say the least! My first attempt at being a stripper, at the young age of 59, and also watching my daughter strip for her very first time! And that isn't the end of it!

Wednesday morning, I awoke, about eight o'clock, I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. My daughter Janie is still visiting from Denver.

Janie woke up around nine, I poured us both a cup of coffee. "Well Janie, what are your plans for today?" I ask! Janie said she was thinking about visiting her old college roommate, but hadn't decided. Just then, my phone rang, it was Kili, the stripper we met Monday evening!

"Good Morning Raye," Kili said. "Have you two given any thought to my offer of the other evening? I have a party scheduled for this Friday at noon! It's at a very exclusive golf club northwest of town, and will only be for a couple of hours, would you two girls be available?" I thought for a moment. Oh yes, the offer to dance and strip again!

"You know Kili, we've been so busy, we never gave it a thought." I said, "I think we'll have to pass this time. We have a pretty hectic week planned, before Janie goes home! Maybe another time Kili. Thanks for thinking of us!"

As I hung up, I looked at Janie and smiled! "Wow, I didn't really think she would call." I said! "She had said that this was a busy time of the year for her."

Janie ask, "Aren't you even going to think about it mom?" "Aw Janie, we have a number of things we need to accomplish this week. I'm not sure we want to take the time to deal with another day like Monday! Besides, I thought our first time stripping, was just going to be a one time thing! I didn't plan on making a career of it." I said as I smiled!

Just then, my phone rang, it was Kili again! I wonder what she could want this time?

"Hey Raye, sorry to bother you again, the gentleman from the country club called me about Friday. I told him, that I had spoken to you, but the two of you had other plans. He really likes the idea of the mother and daughter concept. He ask me to, Please try again. He's willing to pay each of us, a Five hundred dollar appearance bonus, just to show up! That's above and beyond what we'll make from tips and dances! Think about it Raye, I'll call you back later." She hung up.

"What was that all about?" Janie ask! "Well Janie," I said, "She's trying to make us an offer we can't refuse."

"What did she say?" Janie ask, "Well, their willing to pay each of us, a Five hundred dollar appearance bonus, If all of us agree to do the show, this Friday." I said.

"Wow mom, that's a lot of money. What are you thinking?" ask Janie. "I'll think about it Janie, I'm just not sure that the timing is right!"

"Well," Janie said, I was thinking about how much fun we had Monday, and the money, over a grand each! I just didn't think we'd have another opportunity, before I went home. It sounds like there's a lot of money to be made, and I really kind of enjoyed the rush mom, I'm game, how about you?"

"I enjoyed the attention as well, Janie, and between us, I kind of liked the way it made me feel, especially at my age! A week ago, I would have Never dreamed that all of this would happen! It was all very exciting, the attention, the thrill, the men!"

But should I really do it again," I thought.

"I don't know Janie, this time is different from the first time, I did that for Dan, and for me. I'm not really sure how I feel about it this time. I really need to think about it."

"Aw come on mom, it sounds like fun, please, please, please! I really want to do it. Besides, I really could us the the money! Jim handles our finances, and it's nice, having extra money in my pocket that's all mine!"

"I have to agree, the money is good, but I enjoyed the rush even more! If I decide to do this, I'll have to think of another outfit, have you given that any thought Janie?" "Yes, mom, I've thought about it a lot. If it's alright, and if it fits, I'd like to wear your wedding dress this time mom."

Janie has always loved my dress that I wore at our wedding. Being my second Marriage, it wasn't a

classical wedding dress, it was a very nice lacy cream colored Ball gown, that hung below the knee, satin, very proper.

"My wedding dress! Wow that's wild! Hum, Well Janie, what do you think about us dancing together? I'll dress as a groom, I have Dan's old top hat, and I have a nice black business suit, but I'll need to pick up a pair of black slacks instead of my skirt."

"Oh my god mom, that sounds fabulous! Oh what fun, I doubt any of them have seen this before, least not many! We can pick out a couple of slow, smooth songs to begin with. After we're undressed, we can finish with a song that has a fast, upbeat rhythm. Pretty wild huh!"

Never in a million years could I have see myself doing this a week ago! I thought. "I do need to pick up another White thong, Janie, the one from the lodge party, never showed up. I guess it ended up being a souvenir for some lucky guy!" I smiled. "Really mom!"Janie said with a frown.

I called Kili, "Hey Kili, I talked it over with Janie, and we've decided to accept your offer for Friday! It sounds like fun!"

"Oh that's great! I know the guys at the club will be pleased, they sure wanted the two of you in a bad way." said Kili as she laughed! "I'll text you the location and the info you'll need!"

"Well Kili, I just hope they aren't disappointed when they meets us." I said! "Well Raye, I'm pretty sure they'll be very pleased, you girls look wonderful!" Answered Kili.

Janie and I finished getting ready, and headed to mall lingerie store, to pick up the needed undergarments. I picked up a nice white lace thong, Janie also decided to wear white underwear and stockings, so we matched. Mother, and daughter, in their matching undies, How nice!

This was starting to feel just as exciting as the first time. I still couldn't believe this was happening! Oh my, what naughty girls we are!

"You know Janie, we should probably work out a routine, this will take a little more effort. We need to make sure we're able to dance and strip in unison! We should pick our songs, then, at key times, we either pause to undress, or undress while dancing! Do you have any other suggestions Janie?"

"Yea, let me think about it mom, I'm sure we'll come up with something, we've always worked well together, just never before as strippers!" Janie winked. I laughed out loud!

Thursday morning came early, I went to bed after midnight, it was eight AM, before I knew it! When I walked into the kitchen, Janie was already up, drinking her coffee, browsing on her laptop.

I've been looking for some slow music that's got a nice rhythm, and is easy to dance to. I found a waltz I believe we could start with, Moon River, then we could play, You Can Keep Your Hat on, great song, smooth flow. I'd like to finish with The Jack, by AC/DC! Great stripper song."

"That sounds great Janie, start out slow, end fast! Way cool Janie, great idea!" We spent the rest of the day planning and rehearsing. Trying to be in sync, while dancing, and stripping! It turned out to be much harder then we originally anticipated!

Before we knew, it was four o'clock in the afternoon! I had to make some minor adjustments. My first time stripping, at the lodge, I was able to sit down, and remove my panties, because of my garter straps. This time I wouldn't have that luxury, I would have to fashion my panties to peel apart, so I didn't have to stop to remove them, and we could continue to dance!

I separated the front panel of the panty from the back, I put a strip of Velcro on each side seam, so I could tear them apart easily, when I needed to, yet, they would hold together until then! The last thing we did, was to copy our music to a CD! I believe we were both getting excited by the idea of what was fast approaching!

That night, I couldn't sleep, all of the planning and preparing, I was so excited, and horny! About one AM, laying there wide awake, I uncovered my hubby, gently reached into his boxers, softly took hold of his cock, and started playing with it!

After a bit, Dan, enjoying the attention, slid his boxers down. Holding his balls with my left hand, I slowly bent over and kissed the tip of his cock! I gently slid my lips around the head, my tongue, circling the head of his cock. I started licking and sucking.

"Damn Raye, that feels good! Harder please, faster! Oh god Raye, That feels wonderful!" My head bobbing up, then down, around, side to side! Starting gently, then harder, faster and firmer! It wasn't long before I tasted the salty essence of his cum, I swallowed, sucked, and swallowed again. I looked up him and smiled!

Dan grabbed me by my hair, pulled me around, spread my legs, and dove in, head first! Oh my, that was wonderful! He usually starts slow, and then, would gradually go faster and faster, not this time! He was like a wildman, fast and hard!

In no time he had me on the verge of an orgasm, then he slowed. "Don't stop, Please don't stop!" I yelled! as I thought to myself, what the hell!

Then, just as fast as he stopped, he started again. he hit it again, hard, fast and firm! "Oh My God," I held my breath, the orgasm overwhelmed me, warmth, a charge of electricity ran through my entire body, from head to toe! "Wow, that was fantastic, you Wildman you!" Dan stood up and smiled.

I figured he was going after a washcloth, but no, The next thing I felt, were the handcuffs! Oh shit! I knew I was in trouble now! When we play with handcuffs and ropes, it can get pretty nasty!

Oh crap! He snapped the handcuffs on my arms, then to the bed frame. Then, he grabbed the ropes, and bound my feet tight! I felt the cold steel of the nipple clamps touch my naked skin. My nipples stood at attention like two obedient soldiers!

"Please Dan, not too tight!" I begged. He would have none of it! The anal beads, "oh yes, please" he slid them in, ever so gentle! "Ah that felt good!" Then I felt the warm tip of my new pink vibrator, piercing my pussy lips. I could feel my entire body tremble. "Ohhh!"

"Oh my god Dan, that feels wonderful! Please don't stop, Please!" I begged, between breaths and moans. My body was quivering even more. There is a fine line between pain and pleasure. Oh how I love to walk the line! Dan was fucking all of my holes! Moaning and twisting, struggling, everything felt marvelous!

After ten to fifteen minutes of foreplay, teasing, poking and fingering, prodding, I came, a total of three more times!

Laying there, waiting for my heart to calm, I noticed the bed was damp, both from sweat and cum

I thought to myself, I need to get up and change the sheets. That was the last thing I remembered.

"Wake up mom, mom, wake up!" "Huh...what," I said? "It's time to get up mom, it's nine a.m." "Oh shit, I need to get my ass in gear!" I had overslept from last nights late activities!

We're suppose to be there a little before noon! We still had a number of things to do before then! The rest of the morning went by fast, too fast! Shower and shave, makeup, primp, and get ready!

The morning flew by, a little after eleven, we were on our way, heck I thought, I never even had time to get nervous today!

We pulled into the club, at about ten minutes till noon, Kili was there, waiting! "Whew, I wasn't sure you girls were coming! It's good to see you two again."

"Yes," I said, "Sorry, I was a little slow this morning, I guess I shouldn't have stayed up as late as I did last night." "Yea mom, it sounded like a construction zone in there!" Janie said.

"Kili smiled, No problem Raye, I'm glad you're here!

We walked up to the side door, and knocked., The door opened slowly, there stood Ron! Dan's closest friend, and his son Kyle! Oh my god! Kyle!

While Janie was in college, she had met, and dated Kyle for a while, long before I ever met Dan, or Ron!

I smiled, "Now I'm beginning to understand why you wanted us here today." I said while smiling! "I kind of understood the mother and daughter attraction, but now, I totally get this!" I laughed.

"Ah um hello Kyle," Janie said, "It's been a while!" "Yes, it has. It's very nice to see you again, Janie. I've been looking forward to this all week, thanks for coming!" "Well," "I said, "I believe we should probably get ready."

Ron smiled, and said, "Thanks for coming, I'll show you ladies the way to your room. We followed him through the door.

He led us to several rooms off of the main locker room, "The rooms are used by the members, some want to rest after a round, others spend the night here, if they have any early morning tee time. This room will be yours for today! When you're ready, please use the door over there, the one on the left." He pointed. That leads to the barroom stage! I'll be there waiting, good luck ladies, see you all soon!" He closed the door.

"Oh shit mom." Janie said, "I never dreamed of seeing Kyle again, especially under these circumstances! I'm as nervous as I can be! I'm not sure if I can even do this mom!"

Kili spoke, "Sorry ladies, but Ron made me promise not to tell who we were working for! I know you both knew Ron, I had no knowledge of Kyle, or of any previous history!"

"I guess it really doesn't matter now, we need to focus, and try to put on a good show, right Janie?" I said!

"I don't know mom, crap, it didn't bother me Monday night, even though a few of the guys knew me, I didn't mind. But now, and Kyle, I mean, really! Shit!"

"Now Janie." I said. "I'm sure everyone here will be glad to see all of us. Don't even think about Kyle! He isn't the only man here! "Oh Shit mom, shit, shit, shit!"

I put my arm around her, "Now Janie, just relax! You are truly, a beautiful and magnificent woman!" Kili agreed, "Just relax, you'll be great"

I went on to tell her, "Ron probably showed Kyle his photo anyways, You should be proud. This isn't about Kyle, there a number of men here, all looking forward to seeing you, and all of us!"

Janie thought for a moment, and said, "You know mom, you're right. Kyle is a lucky guy, he gets to see me, Janie, naked! That's a treat! She smiled. "Exactly!" I said.

It was quiet the rest of the time, it took us to dress. Kili loved our choice of costumes. "You both look awesome," she said! I guess Janie finally decided to accept her fate! I reminded her that while being a stripper,there was always going to be that possibility of running into someone we knew.

Just like this past Monday, Janie and I decided to go first, then Kili would follow. We left the room, opened the door to the stage, there stood Ron! "Are ya'll ready," he ask! I said "yes, I guess we were as ready as possible." Here we go again!

I explained to Ron, our decision to dance together, and that Kili would follow us. And this time, it was ok to use our real names! Ron smiled, gave us both a nice hug, and walked towards the front of the stage, and through the curtain!

Gentlemen, without further ado, I give you, my all-time favorite mother and daughter duo, please welcome Raye and Janie! The curtain opened, the music started!

Holding each other, Janie and I started to dance, as I looked into the audience, it was about the same size as lodge gathering. The men were sitting around the bar, some were at the tables, and some in chairs, in front of the stage.

I guess there were around seventy or so, maybe eighty. I was surprised that I was as relaxed as I was, being only my second time as a stripper, But I never was the modest type!

We danced, twirled, and dipped, Janie seemed to relax! We both were having a good time while dancing. I had a few more clothes to remove, then Janie. I spun out of her grasp, she held my sleeve, and removed my jacket!

A little more dancing, and I removed my vest! She unbuttoned my blouse, I took it off, and threw it to the side of the stage! The first song was ending. It seemed much quieter here, then at the lodge.

Oh well, maybe they just needed to warm up! The beginning of the second song was my cue to unbutton the back of Janie's dress. I unbuttoned it, while dancing. Then, very slowly and sexy, Janie shook her entire body, allowing her dress to glide to the floor! She stepped out of it, bent over, showing her bum, and picked it up, and moved it to the side, out of the way!

The room seemed to relax. Laughter and a little applause. I guess that was what they were waiting for. By the end of the second song, I had removed my camisole, and my slacks! Janie had removed her dress and her slip.

I paused, and removed my Top hat, letting my hair down. Janie, who had put her hair up in a ribbon, removed that, and let her long hair down. And just as before, the guys cheered, they really seem to enjoy that simple little touch!

There we were, at the beginning of our final song, both of us in our underwear, As "The Jack" started playing. I whispered to Janie, "You look great." I began by removing Janie's bra, and gently tweaked her nipple. She squealed with delight! She then removed mine, and lightly pinched my nipple, I wiggled! They really seemed to enjoyed that!

A few seconds later, Janie slid her panties over her thigh highs, to the floor. She kicked them to the side! I pulled the seam on one side of my panties, then the other, and threw them at Ron! The guys all laughed, then applause, everyone seemed pleased!

There we were, a mother, and her daughter, standing in front of a room full of eager men, wearing only our smiles, our stockings and our heels! Oh, and My garter belt. What a rush!

As the song ended, we both turned our backs to the crowd, bent over, and picked up some of our clothes! As before, the guys seemed to enjoy the view! We turned, and waved farewell. The guys gave us a standing ovation! That was a really wonderful feeling!

When we returned to the dressing room, Kili was waiting, she was dressed as a Nun this time, habit and all! "Break a leg" I said, as I smiled! Kili smiled, and said, "It sounded like a good group of guys out there today, sometimes this venue can be pretty rough! They can be extremely particular. Sounded like they enjoyed you two!" "Yes," I said, "It took some time for them to warm up, but eventually, they seemed to really enjoy the show!"

"I'll be back in a few, then we'll all go out to the bar for the next hour! We can make some good money dancing there." Kili said!

We both sat down, "Whew, that was almost as much fun as Monday evening!" I said.

"My god mom, did you see Kyle? I don't think he took his eyes off of me after we started dancing! I really wonder what he thought? The reason I stopped seeing him, was that he was an animal, he just couldn't keep his hands off of me!" Janie said! "All he seemed to want back then, was to get in my pants! Now, after he's seen it all, I wonder what he thinks?"

"Well Janie, you should know by now, all men are pretty hard wired for sex, especially college age boys!" Soon after, Kili finished, and returned to the dressing room! We visited, talked about protocol, what's expected, compared notes, and relaxed for a moment!

There was a knock on the door, "Are you ladies ready to work the bar," Ron ask! "Yes," I said, "We're coming!" We all walked into the bar together, along the way, Ron told us all, that we had been great.

"All the gentlemen really enjoyed the show." Ron said. "I'm sure they will enjoy this too," I said, as I smiled! Ron chuckled, "I'm sure we will!"

No sooner than we entered the bar, Kyle started to walk towards us, he smiled and ask, "May I have a private dance, Raye?" Raye? Ok, I wasn't expecting that! I really expected Kyle to ask Janie for a dance, not me, her mother!

"Ah why sure Kyle, I'd love to. Where do we go?" He gentle clasp my hand, "Please, follow me." "Ok Kyle, I'm right behind you." As we left the room, I glanced back at Janie. She was not happy! He led me to a room, and opened the door.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers
12