My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was just like our dressing room, a bed, a couch, chair, table and mirror. The room measured about fifteen feet by twenty feet in all, very nice! I ask him to please have a seat, either on the chair, or the couch, he chose the chair!

I spread his knees and started dancing, rubbing his leg, then his crotch, I could already see the huge bulge in his slacks! Wow, I thought to myself. I'd really like to see that! I mean, It was huge! Did I say it looked huge? Well, I digress. Kyle then ask, "May I touch you, Raye?" I said "Sure Kyle, I'd like that"

He gently cupped my breasts, and teased my nipples, he grabbed my cheeks, and gently squeezed my butt. Slowly he placed his trembling finger between my legs, into my Vulva. He quickly located my swollen clit, and started rubbing it, ever so gently.

Forward, backwards, then, in a circular motion. I could feel his finger tremble! "Oh that feels wonderful, simply wonderful Kyle, Please don't stop." I said! Before I could control it, make it last longer, I climaxed!

I let out a moan, then a squeal of sheer ecstasy! "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that!" I said! Kyle smiled and said, "I really enjoyed that Raye. Thank you! You truly are a very beautiful woman, and the mother of a beautiful daughter."

I ask if he would allow me the pleasure of taking care of him? I really wanted to see the size of his cock! But he said thanks, but he was thinking of maybe having someone else, if I didn't mind! Janie, I bet! Bummer!

Regardless of what he was in college, Kyle had become a handsome and very considerate man! He handed me two one hundred dollar bills, "Thanks Raye," he said, as he stood up, and walked towards the door! "I may see you later," he smiled, and opened the door!

I stopped by the ladies room to freshen up, on my way back to the bar! As I walked back into the bar, Janie was nowhere to be seen! I noticed several men sitting around a table, I walked over, and ask if anyone wanted a dance?

An older gentleman, sitting to my right, ask me if I would mind dancing on the table, I said "I wouldn't mind at all!" He stood up, took my hand, and helped guide me from the floor, to the chair to the table top! Not easy to do in five inch heels!

As I started dancing, one of the guys ask, "Is that really your daughter?" I replied, "Yes, Janie is my oldest. I have a son that's twenty two, but she is my oldest child." He then ask, "Does your son know about this?" I laughed, while still dancing, and said "No, he has no idea. This is only our second time stripping!"

"You're kidding, you seem like a pro." one of them said! I smiled, my nickname in high school, was wild thing! I enjoy being an exhibitionist. as I finished my dance! Again, the gentleman assisted me from the table to the floor. "Thank you" I said, as he handed me a c note! Just then, I saw Janie and Ron walk back into the barroom.

I walked over to Janie, and ask, "Well, how was it?" She looked at me, with a bit of a smile and said. It was good, "All I did was dance, mom, why?" "I just wondered." I said as I smiled. "Why mom, What did you do?" I winked as I walked towards another table full of men!

After a couple more lap, and table dances, I walked towards Ron, "Well big guy, are you ready for me yet?" I ask! "If it's ok with you Raye, I'll save you for last!" Ron winked! "Sure Ron, that's fine with me, I'm looking forward to it!"

Ron walked over to Kili, clasp her hand, and headed towards the door. When I turned to speak to Janie, Kyle walked over, and ask Janie, "Would you mind spending some time with me today. You certainly have grown into a most beautiful woman, I might add."

Oh, he is a smooth talker for sure, I thought!

"Aw, why thank you Kyle, that's sweet of you to say! Yes, I'll gladly go with you." Janie said as she smiled, and took his hand! After a couple more table dances, I retired to the dressing room, to freshen up.

No sooner than I had touched up my makeup, and sprayed some perfume, there was a knock on the door! "Raye, are you in there?" It was Ron. "Yes, Ron, I'll be right out"

I opened the door, he smiled, and took me by the hand, he lead me down the hall, to one of the rooms! I could feel the sexual tension, "Here we are Raye, I've been waiting for this all afternoon!"

"Why thank you Ron, that's a very sweet thing to say! You make me feel special! Since I am here, to dance for you, what would you like?" I paused, and thought for a moment, then I said, "I have a good idea of what you might like!"

I started dancing, as I danced, I pushed him backwards, onto the bed, I started to unbuckle his pants, he grabbed my hand, and said, "Hold on Raye, I'm not sure we should do this!" I smiled,

"Ron, if there is anything that I know, it's that Dan, wouldn't have a problem with this! There is a handful of men, my husband would ever share me with, and you are at the very top of that list!"

Ron smiled, "Well, only if you're sure Raye, please continue." I knew for a fact, Dan wouldn't mind, after sharing him with my daughter and my sisters, he'd have no reason to complain!

I continued to unzip his pants, I grabbed the waistband, and pulled his slacks down to his ankles. And just like his son, he too had a massive bulge. Oh goody, I thought to myself!

I continued to pull on his compression briefs, finally exposing his entire cock. After exposing his cock, I could now see what was causing that massive bulge, wow! Ron was a little longer than the average man, but his penis was extremely fat!

It stood up firmly, throbbing and begging for my attention! I looked at Ron, and said. "I'm really not sure if I can get that thing in my mouth, Ron, but I'll try. That thing should have it's own Zip code!"

Ron smiled, and winked, "Yes Raye, please try." I smiled, I gently grasp his penis, and started to stroke it! I looked at him and smiled. He looked very nervous, and yet excited!

I lowered my head, and licked the tip of his moist penis. I gently slid my lips down over the head. It was all I could do to get the better part of it in my mouth!

I started sucking! Moving my head up and down, while fondling his sack, I continued to suck harder and firmer, faster and faster! "Oh Raye, damn that feels wonderful." He grabbed my breast, trembling, he fondled and squeezed my nipples.

I could tell he was close! He grabbed my head and pulled me down! "Oh Raye, damn, please don't stop, don't stop, Oh my god!"

At that very moment, his penis exploded into my mouth, I swallowed, he came again, I swallowed again, and again! I continued to suck, ever so gentle, until he finished releasing his entire load! As his penis began to retract, I raised my head and smiled.

"Was that alright?" I ask, while smiling. As he sat up, I turned towards the table, and grabbed a towel. As I turned towards the door, I felt him take hold of my arm! I turned to look, "whoa Raye, we're not finished here!" Ron, being a very tall and muscular man, stood up, and swept me up off my feet, and laid me onto the bed!

He looked at me, smiled and said, "What will your pleasure be, Raye? Would you prefer my tongue, or my finger?" I laid my head down, smiled and said, "Your finger Ron, it's been a long afternoon, and I'm pretty moist!

I think it will be more enjoyable for both of us, if you don't mind!" Ron smiled, "I don't mind at all beautiful! I slowly reached out, and took hold of his left hand, "If you don't mind Ron, I really enjoy having my nipples fondled and gently squeezed and teased!"

I took his left hand and placed it on my breast! "Not at all Raye, it will be my pleasure, you have such beautiful and firm breasts for a women, of any age Raye!" He slowly took this right index finger, and slid it into my vulva, in no time, he found my enlarged clitoris.

While continuing to play with my breasts and nipples, he started rubbing my clit, faster, firmer, faster, faster! "Oh my god Ron, that's perfect! Faster, harder, Oh my god, my breathing was erratic. This was a fantasy I have always had!

He could tell I was close, just by the rhythm of my breathing. my heart, my trembling! Just at the perfect moment, he squeezed my nipple, I felt a wonderful warmth, rush through my entire body!

I climaxed! When I came, I squirted, and almost sat up ridged in the bed. Then, I squealed! I slowly lowered myself, easing myself back onto the bed!

"Wow Ron, that was wonderful, simply wonderful." I said as I shyly smiled while trying to relax. Ron smiled, he licked his finger, kissed my breasts, then my forehead, and said, "The pleasure was all mine Raye, that was indeed wonderful!"

I could still feel the warmth, my heart beating in my chest. As my pulse and breath slowed, I looked up at Ron, smiled and said. "The next time, I want to feel that big fat dick inside me!"

Ron nodded, smiled and took my hand, and helped me sit up. "Well," I said, "This has been one of the most enjoyable days of my life! I wouldn't have dreamed of this a week ago. I'm so glad you bribed us into coming Ron, I wouldn't have wanted to miss this for the world! I am thankful that Janie and I, agreed to this show!" I paused, and looked at Ron, "speaking of Janie, I wonder where she is?"

As we both exited the room, Ron handed me five hundred dollars, and gave me a big hug! I walked a few feet farther, and stopped by the ladies room. After freshening up a bit, I walked back to our dressing room. Kili, and her things were gone, but still, no Janie!

I walked to the bar, no Janie, then back towards the private rooms, where we had been earlier. As I got closer to the last room, I could hear noises thru the door. I gently put my hand around the doorknob, it was unlocked! Slowly I opened the door, and peeked inside.

I could see the head of the bed, Kyle was lying down, and Janie was on top, backwards cowgirl style! She was going fast and hard! Janie was fucking Kyle!...Oh my god, what have I done! Janie is a married woman! I never dreamed that would happen!

What would her husband think, if he were to find out! As I started to close the door, I heard Janie say, "Oh my god Kyle, I love your fat dick! Fuck me Kyle, fuck me hard!" She moaned. Gently, I closed the door and returned to the dressing room. What the hell was I going to do, to say, what could I do, I'm partly responsible for this, shit!

I guess I never really thought about how far she would go! I never expected to have intercourse here, with anyone, I just figured I would do oral, or hand job, or horse play! I had just assumed Janie would be doing the same! Dan and I have a very open relationship. We're older and wiser. I've never even thought about and Janie and Jims situation!

I entered the dressing room, and started to get dressed. A few minutes later, Janie walked in. Not really sure of what to say, I looked at her and said, "So, how was your afternoon Janie? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yes mother," Janie gushed, "I had a marvelous time! I never dreamed it would be this much fun, especially after seeing Kyle when we arrived! How about you mom, did you finally get a chance to see Ron?" I smiled, "Yes I did, and Ron saw a lot of me!"

It was quiet, as we both finished dressing, As I was gathering my things, I turned towards Janie and said. "So Janie, what did you think of Ron and Kyles bulges?" She stopped and looked back at me, and said.

"I know mom, right. There dicks must be huge! I couldn't believe the size of the bulges in their slacks! What did you think mom?" There was a knock on the door, "Raye, Janie," It was Ron.

"I almost forgot to pay you two!" I looked at Janie, and smiled, "Yes, with all of the excitement, we too, had forgotten. "I'm glad you remembered." I said.

I opened the door, Ron handed me a stack of hundred dollar bills, "Thanks again, ladies, you were all wonderful!" We both thanked him, and I closed the door. I counted out 20 clean crisp new, one hundred dollar bills!

I handed half to Janie! "Wow mom, this is great, it's like having your cake, and eating it too! That makes a total of three grand for me!" I frowned, all I had was an twenty seven hundred!

By now, it was a little after three, as I turned onto I475 south, Janie said, "Boy mom, it's too bad I won't be here for another week, Kili has another party next Tuesday!" You know, as I thought to myself, I was glad to see her return home, I truly didn't want to be any part of ruining her marriage!

On the way home, we compared notes, and talked about our experiences, and the dicks, the fat dicks!. The only thing Janie would say about Kyle was, that he had grown up, and that he had become a very handsome and sweet man! Hum, I guess she decided not to tell me any of the details!

We arrived back at the house, a little after four. We both went inside to shower. When I finished, I put my robe on, and sat down at the computer. Before I could turn it on, Dan walked in. "How was your day babe?"

"Oh," I said, as I got up to give him a kiss, "Good, very good, we had a nice day today. And yours honey?" I ask, not paying a bit of attention to his answer, I was still thinking about my afternoon, and everything that had happened! Sooner or later, I knew I'd have to tell Dan.

We all chilled for the rest of the evening, just before Dan got into bed, he said, "Oh, by the way, Mark called me today. He wanted to know if he could talk to you! I gave him your number, I think it might be about the Christmas party this coming Thursday, but I'm not sure. I hope that's ok."

Janie, still sitting at Dan's computer, looking over some paperwork, looked over at Dan, and then at me, and smiled! I said, "I wondered what Mark could want," and reminded Dan, that Janie had to be at the airport by noon Sunday!

Early Saturday morning, I opened my eyes and squinted, it was already eight o'clock. Dan had to work, on a Saturday, bummer! I could hear, that Janie was already up, and on her phone!

She had already made coffee, and had several cups! I poured myself a cup from what was left, and sat down at my computer. I had some money. I had made almost four grand the past week! It was time to go shopping!

After a little shopping, answering a few emails, checking Facebook, I got up to get the rest of the coffee. When I returned from the kitchen, I noticed that Janie was still on her phone, so I returned to my computer.

As I was sitting down, my phone rang, it was Mark. "Good morning Mark," I said, "What can I do for you?"

"Well Raye, I've been talking with several of the members here at the lodge. And I, well, I mean we, were wondering if we could get you and Janie to preform again! We're having the lodge Christmas party this coming Thursday evening. Most, if not all of the ladies that attend, will have left by 9PM. And well, we were wondering if you and Janie, would mind coming in around 10, and put on another show!"

I laughed, "Well thanks Mark, but Janie is planning on flying home tomorrow afternoon, so I doubt she'll be here! Have you talked to Kili about this yet?"

"No Raye, I haven't! Actually, ah, well, we were kind of hoping it would just be you and Janie! After your performance last Monday night, word traveled fast! When the guys learned about you being Dan's wife, and ah Janie, being your daughter, well, I've had quite a few requests for a encore performance!

Everyone is into the whole Dan's wife, mother daughter thing! I do know this, I can guarantee that each one of you will make no less than a thousand dollars, for about two hours work!

"A grand, for two hours work, Wow, it sounds great Mark, and I'm sure we'd have a wonderful time... if Janie were still here! But I'm pretty sure she'll be back in Denver by then! If anything were to change Mark, I'll call, and let you know, thanks for calling, take care!"

I ended the call, and sat back in my chair. I didn't realize, that Janie was standing outside my door, listening, the whole time. Janie walked in, smiled, and flopped onto the bed!

"Guess what mom," She said, with a very excited voice! "I just got off the phone with Jim, and with my boss! I'm taking another week off! I changed my flight from tomorrow, till a week from this coming Monday! Mom, we're going to be strippers again, both of us! Woo Hoo!"

She smiled, stood up and said, "I'm calling Kili, and tell her we're available for this Tuesday, mom, you need to call Mark, and confirm for Thursday! The mother and daughter strippers are back in business!"

I thought for a moment, Oh crap, here we go again! "You know Janie, Ron and Kyle both, will probably be at the lodge this coming Thursday, don't you?"

"Yes mom, I know," she gushed, as she skipped from the room! "I'm looking forward to it!" Oh brother, I've created a monster. I picked up my phone and called Mark! "Hello Mark, it's Raye, well, you'll never guess what just happened!"

12