All Comments on 'My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 02'

by raiderdrm

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
raiderdrmraiderdrmabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for the compliments, criticisms and suggestions. I'm still looking for an editor to help, with my obvious short comings. As this is only my second article. I'll continue to try and do better, with each story, as I progress.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoying this story

I have reaqlly been enjoying this story and hope there are several more chapters to come. Thanks and Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Absolutely fabulous and incredulous, but I do wonder about the consequences for their marriages. It would be great to experience such a sexy display by a beautiful daughter and her alluring, sexy, much older mother. They're well on the way to become complete sluts. Would be so sexy to see my wife doing some of these things and telling me about it or letting me watch.

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 6 years ago
Good build up

DO put your quotes where they belong.

DO remember the difference between Their and There.

DO remember this is a fantasy, so most strippers do not fuck on their stripping duties.

Do think about think; this is a mother and daughter thing, so they will need to perform sex with each other on stage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraiderdrm@raiderdrm
Older adult that enjoy sharing. Being raised in a religious and conservative home, I find it quite enjoyable writing erotic literature. I hope you'll enjoy my stories. I enjoy a mix of fantasy with a bit of reality mixed in.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES