My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers

I opened the door and peeked inside. There was Dan, ears deep into Traci... Not Bethany, but Traci! Hum, I thought, I guess after Bethany had told her mother all about Dan, she needed some attention herself. I closed the door. Janie walked up, "Is it Bethany mom?" she ask.

I turned, "no Janie, it isn't, it's your aunt Traci." I said, with a frown.

Janie's eyes got big, "really, oh my god mom, what are you thinking?" I just shook my head, as we both headed back to the living room. I knew I had nothing to worry about. After all, we were all being fucked regularly. Besides Traci was family.

Slowly I smiled, "I guess Traci needed a little extra attention herself, just as we all do sometimes."

Ten minutes later, Traci walked into the living room. She smiled, "there much better! Sorry sis, I needed the edge removed. I was feeling a might edgy after listening to Bethany. I'm better now, thanks sis." Traci smiled, she had that freshly fucked and satisfied look about her.

"Well Traci," I began, "I'm glad you're comfortable now, no need going around with that cross to bear. I'm glad Dan could lighten your load."

Traci giggled, "I don't know about that Raye, but I'm pretty sure I lightened his load." All I could do, was smile, Janie giggled.

Traci gave us both hugs and left for home. When I walked into the bedroom, Dan was already in the shower. He was humming. I knew he was happy. Why not, he had just been thoroughly fucked!

I sat down at my computer. I had an idea and wanted to check it out. When I first met Dan, I was designing websites. I've done a number of them. Since Janie and I started dancing and stripping, I've had an idea. I knew that Kili was paid well for all three of us showing up at the golf club.

I realize I'm no spring chicken, If I'm lucky, I may have another three to five years of looks and stripping ability left. I'm pretty sure Janie and Bethany will continue to dance and strip, for quite some time to come. So, why shouldn't I get a cut for scheduling them...pretty smart, right?

I started to design my website. I know I hadn't checked with the girls, but I was sure it wouldn't be an issue. I knew both Janie and Bethany really enjoyed dancing and stripping. They also enjoyed the money, and the men.

By the time I decided to go to bed, I had already set up my website, not completely but workable. I was really interested in what kind of traffic It would generate overnight.

I set it up using several key search terms. That way while searching for strippers in the Atlanta area, if words were used such as Mature Stripper, Older Stripper, and several other terms, even Granny Stripper our website would come up.

I decided to enter a minimum price for hiring all three of us, hopefully, that would weed out curiosity seekers who were just looking for someone to show up free of charge.

I still have a charge card account set up, so I would be able to take credit card payments online. I decided on an amount of four hundred dollars per dancer, to schedule our services. I had already blocked out this coming Thursday through Sunday, you know, just in case.

I added pictures of myself and Janie. I also had a picture taken at the lake last spring of Bethany and Traci. I thought to myself, what the hell, I'll list us all as strippers and see what kind of response I receive, if any!

I know I know, even though Traci was a topless bartender in southern Florida twenty years ago, nothing has ever been said to Traci yet, about a career in dancing. I probably won't have to, but I'll see how things go overnight. You never know!

I signed off, showered and crawled in bed with Dan. Even thought I wanted to fuck him, I agreed to a full body personal massage. He started by rubbing my belly, then my clit. When I was ready to fall asleep, I rolled over. He started rubbing my butt and my back...Ah yes, that feels wonderful.

When I next opened my eyes, it was eight o'clock Saturday morning. Dan had left to play golf. I got up, used the privy and sat down at my computer.

I was curious, I wondered just how many hits my Stripper website had taken. I logged on and signed in. I pulled the site up, wow, it had received over six hundred hits. Damn, that's a lot. I was hoping for a couple of hundred, but six hundred plus, alright!

As I sat there amazed, I pondered my next move. Hum, I guess I should check the email box I set up for the website. I had fourteen emails in incoming mail. I started reading them. Four of them, were inquiring about our services of needing two to four strippers.

Eight of the emails were addressing Mature strippers. Everyone was looking for at least two mature strippers. Several were looking for a mix of both young and older strippers. I sat back, pondering my next move. I had some business, now I needed to talk to Traci.

I picked up my phone, I doubt that Traci is awake, but I'll call and leave a message. I dialed her number, one ring, two rings.

Traci answered. "Hey Raye good morning."

Surprised I responded, "Hey Traci, I wasn't sure you'd be up yet."

Traci laughed, "I'm off for the next three nights. I don't have to go back until Monday night. Next week, I work thru Wednesday."

I knew Traci worked twelve hour shifts three nights a week, I just didn't know which nights.

"I know Traci, I can never remember you're schedule no matter how hard I try, sorry!"

Traci said, "no worries Raye, what did you call me for?"

"Oh yes well Traci, I was calling to see if you had plans for lunch. I have an idea I like to run by you, if you don't mind."

"Uh Oh, what idea have you come up with now Raye?" She ask cautiously.

"I'd rather discuss it in person, if you don't mind sis."

There was a pause, "sure Raye, where would you like to meet?"

"How about the restaurant right down the road from your house, how does noon sound?"

"That works for me Raye, see you there." She ended the call.

I sat back down at my computer. I wanted to print out a couple of the emails and site numbers. Since my call, our site had received another dozen hits. I also had two more emails,. business was looking good. I finished up, showered and drove towards Traci's neighborhood. Soon after I had pulled in, Traci pulled in beside me.

We greeted one another, hand in hand we walked into the restaurant.

When we were seated, I looked at Traci, smiled and said. "I've got a business proposition for you sis, are you ready to hear it?"

Traci rolled her eyes, "Ok Raye, go ahead and hit me with it." She said as she smiled.

"Well Traci I've been thinking, I think it would be a real good idea, if you were to join us and became a stripper too. I'm sure we could use you, and the money is great. What do you think sis?" I ask.

Traci paused, "well Raye yesterday morning Bethany told me how much fun, and the money she had made Thursday evening, that was some insane cash. When all of this began, I had no intention of joining you ladies EVER!. But when Bethany explained the money she had made and the fun well, it brought back memories of my southern Florida days. At this point, I'll listen to what you have to say Raye. I'm not poor, but damn I'd love a chance at that kind of dough."

I smiled, "that's nice to hear sis, I've developed a website for our business. I have a number of interested clients already! All I need is your approval to move forward. I wanted to respond to several of these, I just needed to check it out with you first sis." I handed her a couple of the emails I had printed out.

Traci looked at both smiled and said, "go ahead Raye, you have my blessing. I'm defiantly interested. Damn, I guess I should hit the gym again huh." She giggled.

"Damn Traci, you already look better then I do so please don't." I laughed as I continued, "We are already scheduled for next weekend Thursday through Sunday. Those are the days you're off next week right?" Traci Nodded.

"Well Traci, I'm gonna call Del and see if we can add you to the mix, He's paying five hundred a day. Ok with you, sis?"

Traci smiled, "Hell yea Raye sounds great. Let me see, that's two grand, for all four days, hot damn!"

I smiled, "plus tips." I could tell that Traci was excited. We finished our lunch, I told her I'd be in touch. We said our goodbye's and left.

On the way home I called Del. "Hey Del it's Raye. I have another pretty lady interested in working for you next week. Would you be interested?" Del was interested, but requested a picture of Traci.

When I got home, I sent the picture that I had posted on our website to Del. Before I entered the house Del had responded to my text, thumbs up it was a go. Traci was about to experience her first stripper performance, I could hardly wait.

I called Traci and gave her the good news. She didn't seem as happy, as I had thought she would. Maybe it was all happening too fast. But none the less, I'm sure she'll be great. I was looking forward to stripping with my baby sister. I think we both will have a wonderful time.

Janie had already called Kili. Her and Bethany were working another Men's club locally tonight. I had decided to pass, I was still a might tired.

Besides, I needed to do some housecleaning. Having a house full of kids, all of the bedrooms were a total mess. Thursday afternoon would be my next scheduled job for now, that was soon enough.

When I arrived home, I stripped all three beds and loaded the wash machine. When I finished doing the dishes, I sat down to my computer to answer a couple of the emails I had received. I wondered, just how fast our calendar would fill up. My phone rang, it was Kili.

"Hey Kili what's up?" I ask.

"Hey Raye, sorry to bother you but I REALLY need you tonight...Please please please! I really need you to work."

Well crap, I was so looking forward to a Saturday night off. Did I really have to go. "Well Kili, I was really looking forward to tonight off, is it really that important?" I ask.

Kili responded, "yes Raye, it is. I really need you Raye, please!"

With a big sigh of disappointment, I agreed to be there. "I'll see you around seven, seven thirty If that's ok Kili."

"Closer to seven if possible Raye, thank you, so much." Kili ended the call.

Well Damn, I had resigned myself to a night at home. Not a chance! I needed to shower, trim and dress ready to strip again. I really needed to get in the mood, that would be more important then what I'd decide to wear. Hum, I thought, this would be a good time to wear one of my new black dresses, with the accessories.

As soon as I finished primping and was completely dressed, I headed out the door. I knew where the girls were going, I needed to head their way. It was already after six. I only had a short distance, eight to ten miles. But in Atlanta, you never know what you'll run into.

I called Dan on the way and told him of my change of plans. He was sad, but very understanding. I arrived at the club a couple of minutes before seven.

I parked my car and called Kili. Before she answered, Janie stuck her head out of the side door and motioned for me to come on in.

I walked up to the door, Janie and Kili were waiting inside. As I walked in Kili gave me a big hug. "Thank you Raye so much for agreeing to come tonight, you saved my life!" Kili said.

I smiled, "no problem Kili what's up, Is there a problem here?"

Kili looking relieved said, "no Raye no problem. I had told everyone here about you, you know being a woman in her late fifties and still stripping. After I had raved about you, I was informed that a number of men had come just to see you strip. You're a hot Item Raye, You're older and you still look fantastic. Older men appear to be as interested in you, as us younger strippers."

I smiled as I thought about the website I had just created. Ah ha, there was a need for older mature strippers. Sweet!

"Sounds good to me Kili, I'm glad it all worked out. Are we ready?"

Just as I finished speaking, a gentleman walked up. "Is this her," he ask Kili,while smiling.

"Yes Jeff, this is Raye, Raye this is Jeff."

Jeff smiled, "I'm very pleased to meet you Raye." I nodded. Jeff continued, "are you ready Raye?"

I smiled, "yes Jeff I am. If you give me another minute to collect myself, I'll be ready to go."

I dug through my purse and found my music. It wasn't what I really wanted, but it would do. Even though I wasn't dressed as a teacher, I would use the same music I had for the lodge. I'd start with, Hot For Teacher.

I smiled at the girls, Janie said "break a leg." I followed Jeff to the barroom. No stage this time, there was only a dance floor. It was located in the corner of the barroom. That's where we were to preform. As I stood there, waiting for Jeff to start my music, I scanned the crowd. Most if not all of the men in attendance were older, more mature gentlemen.

The music started, I began dancing. My little black dress with the shear insert was much more flexible. As I glided and danced across the floor, my dress flew up, revealing my white panties and suntan thigh highs. Before the first song had ended, I had unhooked my dress and slipped it softly to the side of the stage.

I had decided not to wear the garters, instead I had on a pink bra, white panties and suntan stockings. I was amazed at the concentration of the men while watching me dance. Everyone was silent, but it was easy to see they all were enjoying the show.

As the second song began, I unhooked and removed my bra. Now, a few of the men applauded. When I finally slid my panties over my thigh highs, the room seemed to warm up. Whistles and applause.

The men were pleased with their mature stripper. I continued to dance and glide across the floor, even naked I danced with an air of confidence. They enjoyed watching me. As the music faded, I smiled and bowed.

The guys started throwing money onto the dance floor. Thinking about my nakedness, I started bending over and picking up the money. As I did, more and more money was thrown. For several minutes the guys had me bending over and picking up money. I didn't Mind! ;-)

When I had picked up my last bill, I threw them a kiss, picked up my clothes and left the room. Still undressed, I walked towards the hall, from where I had followed Jeff. I opened the door, all of the girls were there waiting.

I smiled. "It's a little different out there ladies, no stage just a dance floor. When you finish, you pick up your money, your clothes and head back in here. It's a nice group of men girls, give em your best."

Bethany was next, for the first time, I noticed that she looked nervous. I winked at her, "show them your charms Bethany, They'll fall under your magic spell." Finally, she smiled. As she walked out the door, I could already tell she was relaxing. Right then, I knew she would be great.

I sat down and looked at Kili, Kili smiled. "Tonight is a little different Raye, we're allowed to wear our underwear back into the barroom when everyone has finished stripping. You choose if you wish to remove them again or not, depending on how well you're tipped."

I smiled and said, "I like that concept Kili, if the tips are good off go the undies, if not they stay on. Sounds great to me." Janie nodded.

The next time I went to the barroom, I would at least be wearing my bra and panties. That's far more comfortable then being naked. I hadn't really thought about it much before, but I kind of liked the idea. Even being an exhibitionist, I always felt more comfortable while wearing even the bare minimum.

Soon after I had put my undergarments back on, Bethany came back in. She also had a wad of cash. Janie was next, she followed Jeff out the door.

Bethany, put her underwear back on, and sat down. "That was nice, aunty Raye, but It felt a little different, I'm not sure why, but different."

"Well Bethany, every time, feels different for me. Maybe, being only your second experience as a stripper, it feels different then the first time."

As she continued to fasten her bra, she smiled. "I guess you're right aunty Raye, this is the first time I've ever stripped, for the second time after the first time. Or something like that," she laughed.

Helping her with her bra, I said, "I believe every time will be a new experience for me, and for you too. You'll be fine Bethany, just fine." I kissed her on the head. Soon after, Janie opened the door and walked in. She smiled, "nice crowd huh mom." I nodded.

Kili was the last to go. As she left the room, I sat back down. I was looking forward to going back out to the barroom. This time, I had the power, if anyone was going to see me naked again it was going to cost them, no free looks for them. I smiled to myself. Hum, I wonder if this would be a requirement for our future bookings, I liked the concept.

I thought about the website, I felt a tingle. I was beginning to get excited again about stripping. Everything tonight had happened so quickly. I wasn't prepared to dance. As time went on, I was getting into the mood. I combed my hair and fixed my makeup. I was ready to go back out and knock em dead!

Kili walked back in, I guess it was just another job for her, no emotion what so ever. Boy I thought, If I'm ever like that, it'll be time to quit!

After she put her underwear back on, she finally smiled. "Well ladies are you all ready? We'll give them another hour or so, then we can call it a night." As she turned to walk out, I smacked her on the ass.

Surprised, she looked at me. I smiled, "go get em, tiger." I said, as I grabbed a handful of Kili ass. Kili smiled, we walked out side by side, I was still holding onto my handful of ass.

We all walked into the barroom, when we entered, I looked for a table of eager gentlemen, I spotted one. Before I could turn towards them, another man clasp my hand. He smiled as he led me to a table of older gentleman.

When we stopped, he suggested that I dance for them on the table. I smiled and obliged. When I started to dance, the oldest man, put his hand around my ankle, I paused.

"Hello Raye," he said, "aren't you going to remove your bra and panties?"

I smiled, "that'll cost you, you know."

He smiled, "that's why we're here Raye, I didn't expect it for nothing. I think you're pretty, I want to see all of you up close." He winked.

He reminded me of my grandpa, such a cute and charming little man. At that point, he laid several hundred dollars on the table. Hum I thought, that's more like it. I knelt down on my knees and sat on the table to remove my panties, then my bra. More money soon followed.

Naked, I had sat with my butt on the table. I got up on my knees and crawled towards the older gentleman. I sat down on the edge of the table and dangled my legs beside both of his frail older legs. He was looking directly into my vagina.

I took my finger, and started to rub my clitoris. He was riveted. Before long, several other men joined him in viewing as far inside of me as possible. Slowly, he put his hand on my leg, and started rubbing my legs and stockings.

He smiled and said, "It's been a long time since I've felt a woman's stockings. I had forgotten just how good you ladies feel and smell. Thank you Raye, you've made my day."

I guess I hadn't thought about it in this way. Such a simple little gesture was all he wanted and needed. I decided not to have an orgasm, I didn't want to put the dear old man in the hospital. He was so sweet, I got back up, on my knees, turned and crawled to the other side of the table.

I believe everyone loved the view of my lips from behind. Again just as it had happened earlier, money was placed around the table everywhere. I twirled around, and picked up several twenties. As soon as I had, there were more placed behind me. I think they were playing a game...I didn't mind, as long as the money continued to roll in, I could do this all night.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers