My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers

But as always, all good things must come to an end. When I had picked up the last twenty on the table, I ask for someone to assist me to the floor. I had several men offer. When I was back standing on the floor, I put my bra, then my panties back on. That didn't last long.

Another table of men motioned me over. I ended up doing the same thing all over again. This time, I sat down and slowly lowered my head onto the table. Unbeknownst to me, Kili had walked over, she started playing with my pussy.

As I looked up, she smiled and started to finger me. That was hot, this certainly wasn't her first time rubbing another woman's clit. She was good, a nice smooth motion. It wasn't long before I climaxed. Moaning squirming, my body muscles quivered with pleasure.

Afterwards, I grabbed her breasts as she turned to walk away. I kissed her gently on the neck, her nipples instantly became firm. I pulled her onto the table, I got up on my knees. reached around her, and found her clit. She lowered herself onto the table. I was even hot, I've fooled around with other women before, but never in public.

I couldn't help myself. With Kili laying on her back, I lowered my head into her crotch and started tasting her, she was very sweet. As I knelt in front of her licking her delicious clit, the men were loving our lesbian connection.

They started to fondle Kili. While I continued to lick her, someone behind me, started rubbing my clit from behind...it felt wonderful, an unknown lover. Soon, both Kili and I, were on the verge of orgasms.

Together we climaxed, afterwards falling on top of her, I was feeling wonderful. It was one of the better orgasms I've ever had. We both were totally and completely satisfied.

When I turned around I saw Janie. It was Janie who had fingered me, and had gotten me off. I smiled as I tried to slide off of the table, One gentlemen could tell I needed some assistance, and helped me down.

When I turned to look at Kili, Janie was already there fingering her again. Kili loved the attention. Soon, she was able to come again. The entire table was quiet. Before long, money was flowing from their pockets to the table all around! Janie helped Kili from the table. Both girls collected the money.

All three of us left the room at the same time. I believe we all needed a break. Poor Bethany, out there all alone. I smiled to myself. When I had cleaned up and dried off, I returned to the barroom.

I was totally caught off guard. There was Bethany on her knees sucking on Jeff, there in front of everyone. There was a pile of cash all around her knees. Wow, that was quite a sight. The guys seemed to enjoy watching her, I would have never thought. I knew men liked watching women. I never realized they would like watching another man being sucked by a woman.

I liked the idea and the cash. I scanned the room, looking for a prospect. To the left of the dancefloor I found a very handsome man. He was standing and watching intently as Bethany was sucking on Jeff.

I strolled over to where he was standing and got down on my knees. I looked up at him. He was extremely handsome and tall. I would guess he stood over six feet tall. I smiled as I pulled on his zipper. He appeared to be nervous, but didn't try and stop me. When I had his zipper undone, I reached into his slacks and found his penis, it was fairly hard.

Finally, I was able to pull it free of his boxers. As I continued to look up at him, I slid my lips around the head of his penis, and started to suck. Immediately it turned rock hard! It couldn't have been more then a minute, before he released his entire load into my mouth. I swallowed and continued to beg for, and received the rest. Upon completion. I stood up, and smiled without opening my mouth.

I doubt there was a dry crotch in the entire room. Hum I thought, there were only two twenties on the floor beside me. For forty bucks, I'll never be doing that again. As I stood up, The handsome gentleman with a smile, handed me a wad of cash, Two hundred dollars...well, I guess it just might happen again after all. ;-)

When the other two girls entered the room, Bethany and I left. A short walk to the girls room. Nothing was said as we both rinsed and cleaned ourselves up, from our previous escapades.

When we walked back out, Kili and Janie met us in the hall. Our night was coming to a close. It had turned out to be an interesting evening, everything being said and done. New experiences had been enjoyed by all, along with quite a large sum of money.

We returned to our dressing room, and dressed, eager for our return trip home. All of us had made well over a thousand dollars each. It had been a good night.

For the first time since I had started stripping, I believe all of us were looking forward to some much needed time off, I believe all of us were extremely tired. Thursday would be here soon enough. I'd get to watch my baby sister in action for her very first time! I was looking forward to that.

I guess Janie and Bethany weren't as tired as I was, they decided to stop off at the local dance club afterwards. They both still felt like dancing.

On the drive home I thought to myself, you know you really never think about all of the sexual energy needed, to be a good stripper. Much of your evening is very exciting, if you enjoy your work. That very excitement uses a lot of energy. If you're going to be a good stripper, usually you're going to be tired by the end of the night. Smiling to myself, I was very tired! I was looking forward to some much needed time off.

As tired as I was, I started thinking about everything that had just happened. I was still excited. I pulled up my dress, and started fingering myself on the ride home. Afterwards, I was even more tired then before. During the remainder of my ride, I started to think about the whole whore issue again. Hum, maybe I am a whore, Is that a bad thing? I didn't want to think so! I just loved sex!

I was looking forward to returning home and checking my website. I wondered how much traffic It had, and if there was any new business that had been booked online. Even though the economy wasn't great, Men always seemed to have enough cash for strippers. That's always nice!

*****

Thank you all for reading our stories. I have one more story to submit. Please let me know if you're interested in reading more stories about my adventures. If I don't receive many requests, I'll probably end my mom storyline, and proceed in another direction. Thanks again for reading about our adventures.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers