All Comments on 'My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 06'

by raiderdrm

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Zeke503Zeke503almost 8 years ago
This series is 'UNFINISHED'!

Yes, I realize that it may get boring for you to continue with characters that you have used in several stories in a series, but I feel the need to see what happens with the Thurs. through Sunday gig at least. Also, you need to add some more of how Janie and/or her son feel about the whole situation, after all, this is labeled as "My Mother, The Stripper".

Over all, I have found this a very enjoyable story series and will be watching for more postings of your writings.

raiderdrmraiderdrmalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Comments

It isn't that this series is getting old, I've really enjoy writing this. I just wanted to make sure you all still enjoyed the stories. Thanks for the tips!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this sexy series

Wow. Your story hits a hot spot with me. I know several women around 60 that look super and I would love to fuck them. Please keep this series going. I'm only on #7 and see you have 14. I hope it never ends. The way you describe your sexual experiences is perfect. Some stories tell a long story then have a little sex. Your stories tell a long story with sex on every page. I like thinking this is a a true story about you.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraiderdrm@raiderdrm
Older adult that enjoy sharing. Being raised in a religious and conservative home, I find it quite enjoyable writing erotic literature. I hope you'll enjoy my stories. I enjoy a mix of fantasy with a bit of reality mixed in.