My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers

As the music ended, she was standing in only her thigh highs and heels, she looked very nice. Just like Janie, for her final song, she walked off the stage and into the crowd. We could no longer see her. As the music ended, I turned towards Dan, smiled and winked, it was my turn.

I walked to the front of the stage. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Raye, I'm fifty nine years young, I've been dancing for three weeks now, just as my daughter Janie. Traci is my baby sister, and the gentleman dancing later tonight is my husband Dan. My very first time as a stripper was as a favor for my husband, at his local lodge club. Since the very first night, Janie and I have been very busy. Thank you so much for inviting us to join you here tonight. My wish for tonight, is that you all have a wonderful time, and enjoy our show." I smiled at Brian and nodded.

I was wearing my red pleated skirt and my white blouse, along with my white undergarments. The music started, as I looked out over the audience, I noticed a lady sitting to the left side. She was seated with an older lady, possibly her grandmother. She was the only person I had ever seen before tonight, but I couldn't place her.

I should have known who she was, but it just wouldn't come to me. Something about her was different, her hair, her dress, I tried, but finally gave up. As the music ended, I had removed only my blouse. When the music started again, I removed my skirt, and tossed it to the side. I continued to dance for the rest of my second song, wearing my bra and panties.

As the second song ended, I removed my bra and looked out into the audience. When I saw the lady again, it came to me. The lady in question was Dan's secretary Sandi. Sandi had her hair in a pony tail and she was wearing glasses and blue jeans and a shirt. I was used to seeing her in a dress, full makeup and with contacts instead of glasses. This is the lady that worked with Dan, and wanted to fuck him dearly!

Oh great, me and my big ideas. After Sandi saw Dan naked, how was I going to keep them from fucking now...well shit! The music had already started, I needed to refocus. As I danced, I removed my panties and instead of enjoying the attention and the moment, I was too focused on how I was going to keep Sandi off of Dan's dick. Since coming to work for him, she had let him know frequently that she was interested in a fling anytime he was open to the idea.

As the music ended, I smiled and bowed. It was now Dan's turn. I had set Dan up to strip for his hot and beautiful young secretary...there was no turning back now.

As I walked from the stage, I noticed Dan, as he walked out to introduce himself. I looked at Sandi, she was sitting on the edge of her seat, and smiling, she couldn't wait to see Dan naked!

I continued to walk into the audience. Behind me, I could hear Dan introduce himself. A elderly man smiled and held out his hand, "hello Raye I'm very pleased to meet you, I'm Pete." he said as he gazed at my pussy.

Smiling I leaned over to look him in the eye, "hello Pete, I'm very pleased to meet you too. Have you enjoyed yourself tonight Pete?" I ask

Pete smiled, "oh yes Raye I have. I really enjoyed your daughter. She is a jewel Raye, a very pretty girl. I'm so glad I was able to come today, thank you so much for sharing your bodies with all of us." Aw, that was so sweet," worrying about Sandi, I had almost lost sight of our reason for being there, to entertain.

"Thank you Pete, I'm so glad you're enjoying the show. Maybe someday, we'll be able to do it all again." I leaned down to kiss him on his cheek.

Smiling, he placed his hand on my boob. Then he fiddled with my nipple. I didn't mind, he seemed like a sweet older man.

Pete smiled, "there, I got to feel all three of you girls tonight, thanks!" I smiled and gently rubbed his cheek. I turned to look at Dan, he was down to his briefs, Sandi and her grandma were both cheering, prodding him on. Dan had noticed Sandi by now, and knowing how she felt, well he was working it for all it was worth! Just like us girls would have, Dan was loving his newly found attention. I knew they both would have something to talk about at work tomorrow. At least I hoped all they would do was talk about it!

Soon after, Dan was totally naked. He threw his briefs to the side, he caught me watching him and smiled. His dick was already semi hard, I'll bet before the evening was over, Sandi was going to have it rock hard and throbbing. I just needed to relax, and stop being such a wife. Instead I needed to be a stripper, enjoying the attention I was receiving myself.

Both Traci and Janie seemed to enjoy the attention and the program. Both of the girls were visiting, laughing and having a good time with the audience. The men and the women were all very friendly, no one was judging. They were there to enjoy the show. That's all we could have ask for.

When Dan finished, he walked down off the stage and headed towards Sandi and her grandma. When he arrived, he reached down to shake grandma's hand, she wasn't interested, instead she grabbed his penis and started fondling it. That caught both Dan and Sandi off guard...they both started laughing. It was pretty funny to see.

I didn't find it as amusing when Sandi started touching him, she rubbed his thighs, that wasn't near as amusing as watching her grandma. A gentleman sitting in front of me noticed my anxiety, he smiled as he said, "I wouldn't worry if I was you, you're far prettier and sexier than she could ever dream of being."

Wow I thought, that was exactly what I needed to hear. I smiled, bent over and kissed him on his cheek

"Hi, my name is Raye," I said.

He smiled, "I'm Billy, do you really enjoy stripping Raye?"

"Yes I do Billy, I enjoy stripping, and I enjoy sex. I enjoy the tingle and thrill of making others happy while I undress in front of them. Doesn't it make you feel good to watch me Billy?"

Billy smiled, "it would make me feel a lot better if you were to give me a hand Raye." He winked.

I totally understood, "ok Billy, where should we go so that I can give you a hand," I winked too.

Billy smiled, "follow me Raye." Billy was in a wheelchair, he spun the chair around, and headed out the back door, I followed closely.

We went down the hall about fifty feet. He came to a door, and pushed the button to open the door. I followed him in. When we were both inside, he shut and locked the door.

He turned and smiled, "I don't want my daughter walking in on me and ruining my day! Would you help me with my pants Raye. I'll unfasten them, if you'll pull them down, we can get down to business. Oh, sorry Raye, I know you usually don't work for free. There's a hundred in my front pocket. Please help yourself." He said as he smiled.

I smiled, as I pulled his pants to his knees, I reached inside his pocket, and pulled out two hundred dollar bills. Billy smiled. "the second one is your tip Raye."

I was already on my knees, his penis was small and shriveled. I started to handle it, playing with the head then the shaft. After a while, it started to grow. As it got bigger and bigger, I continued to rub and stroke it. He started to fondle my breasts, he particularly liked my nipples, and they liked the attention Billy was giving them.

It wasn't long before Billy came, as he did so, he released a couple of drops, not very much when it comes to sperm. I smiled at Billy, he had been such a sweet and charming older gentleman. I licked then sucked the moisture off of the tip of his cock. Before I had finished, there was a knock at the door.

Knock, knock knock, "Billy, are you in there," someone ask.

Billy smiled, "that's my sisters niece. Just a minute Lisa." Billy said. I helped him with his pants, when I pulled them back up, he quickly snapped them. He turned and unlocked the door.

Lisa opened the door, and started to walk in. She saw me and hesitated. I smiled and said, "hello Lisa, I'm Raye, I'm part of the entertainment

for this evening, I'm pleased to meet you. Billy is such a sweet man, we were spending a little alone time together."

Lisa had several tattoos and was dressed in vintage clothing. She looked a bit like a hippy.

Lisa smiled and seemed to relax, "oh, that's nice, I was wondering. Nice to meet you Raye." We shook hands.

Billy smiled and said, It's nice to see you ladies getting along so well. Lisa takes care of me when no one else is around," He winked. "If you get my drift Raye"...hum I thought, oh I get it, she's the one that takes care of him sexually. I smiled, "Well Billy, you're a very lucky man! She's very pretty."

Lisa smiled, "that's very sweet Raye, thanks." Billy looked at Lisa then at me.

"You know what ladies, I've got a business proposition for the two of you. Are you interested?" He rolled his chair into the kitchen, and opened a drawer. He grabbed a wad of cash, and turned around and said, "Raye, I'll pay you two hundred dollars to preform oral sex on my niece. Lori, I'll give you two hundred dollars to undress and allow Raye to perform oral sex on you. I just want to watch. Are either of you ladies interested." He ask.

Lisa was very attractive, and two hundred was nothing to sneeze at. "Well Billy, if Lisa is willing, I am." I said as I smiled at Lisa.

Lisa laughed, "You are so naughty Billy. Sometimes I can't believe the stuff you come up with. I'd be stupid to say no to that, I'm the receiver Billy, but if we do this, I think you give each of us another hundred as a tip! I guess she knew her Billy well.

Billy smiled, "that's a deal girls, I'm ready whenever you ladies are." He was already rubbing his willy.

Lisa walked into the living area of Billy's efficiency apartment and undressed. She removed all of her clothing, I'm guessing this isn't the first time she has made Billy happy. When she was naked she walked over to Billy, he squeezed her butt, she smiled at him and walked towards me.

I knelt down and settled onto my knees. She walked closer, I could smell her perfume, and her pussy. She smelled very sweet. When she was close enough, I reached around and put my hands on her butt cheeks. I buried my face deep into her pussy, she was smoothly shaved just as I was.

I soon located her clitoris, and started to lick and tease it. I swiped my finger across her anus, she flinched and became even hotter. I could hear her breathing deeper and heavier, as I continued to taste her ever so gently. She was sweet and smooth. I could tell that she was getting close.

As she started to tense, preparing for her orgasm, I took my finger and slid the tip of my middle finger into her anus. Almost immediately she climaxed. Moaning and becoming rigid, she thrust her hips, and pulled my head tightly into her pussy. I continued to lick and tongue her until she could take no more. She finally pulled herself free.

I looked at Billy, he was totally into our girl on girl connection. Then I looked at Lisa. Her breasts were heaving, as she tried to catch her breath.

When she had, she looked down at me and said, "damn Raye that was fantastic. I may have to talk to Billy. We may have to work out something permanate here. That was awesome!" Standing up, I smiled and said, "you're a sweet girl Lisa. And Billy, It's been a pleasure meeting both of you. I think it's time for me to head back to the main room. They'll probably miss me soon, at least I hope so!" I said as I winked.

I could see that Billy wasn't finished with Lisa just yet, he handed me a handful of money, "Thanks so much Raye, you were fantastic. If I have anything to say, you all will be coming back real soon!" I think Billy was trying to get rid of me.

I hugged and kissed both of them, it has been a wonderful evening. I opened the door, and walked back towards the main room. On the way, I stopped by a restroom to freshen up. Afterwards, on the way, I counted my money, Billy had given me a total of five hundred dollars, that was awesome, far more than I had expected!

When I entered the main hall, I noticed that Janie Traci and Dan were all gone. So was Sandi. Sandi's grandma motioned for me to come over, so I walked towards her. "Hello Raye, I'm Thelma, Sandi's grandma."

I took her hand, "I'm pleased to meet you Thelma. Are Dan and Sandi taking a break?" I ask.

Thelma smiled, " I believe it's more then that Raye, I believe my Sandi really likes your Dan. I don't think you have anything to worry about though, I could tell that Dan loves you very much. Sometimes competition can be a good thing." She winked. I smiled, I knew that Dan loved me. He may end up fucking her, but he still loved me. Besides who in their right mind would give me up, along with Janie, Bethany and Traci, just for one other woman...right! When you have the pleasure of four women, why would you settle for just one.

I gave Thelma a big hug, "thanks Thelma, that's sweet. I hope you all enjoyed our show tonight."

She smiled. "yes Raye, we did, we really enjoyed your show and Dan, well that Dan is a hunk! Thanks for coming Raye, I'm sure you'll be invited back." I looked up as Janie and Dan totally dressed, walked back into the room. By now, everyone else had left or were leaving. The evening was winding down. Traci and Brian were the next to enter the room. Brian handed Traci some cash and a piece of paper and kissed her.

Soon after Sandi walked in, with that freshly fucked look about her. I saw her smile and wink at Dan. I think she finally got what she had always wanted, Dan's dick.

Traci smiled and walked towards me. "Hey Raye, good to see you again, I was beginning to wonder. I've had a blast tonight, I'm so glad you invited me to join you all. In my wildest dreams I never would have believed the thrill and the joy we've brought to these sweet people. I loved this evening! Oh, and Brian was nice too," she said with a big smile.

She flashed a fistful of cash, "this is nice too, I love this!" She said with a big smile.

As we dressed, and prepared to leave, Brian walked up and handed each of us four one hundred dollar bills, our appearance fee. He said we would all be ask to return, we were a hit! We all thanked him, and headed towards the cars. On the ride home, I thought about Sandi, but what the hell, I'll let it pass for tonight. We had all made over a thousand dollars, except Dan, who only made eight hundred. That was double what I originally thought. Everyone including Traci was happy, a good evening was enjoyed by all.

It was quiet for the rest of the ride home. I think everyone was pleased and at peace with the world. Finally, Sandi was probably able to fuck Dan, maybe that would settle her constant yearning for him. At least that's what I was hoping for. And I had made new some friends in Billy and Lisa, Ah yes, sweet Lisa.

We arrived home around ten o'clock, pretty early for a stripper's night. Dan said he had some things to do in the garage, I'm guessing he was going to get his golf clubs ready for his next outing. I entered the house, I went through the kitchen and headed towards our bedroom, I wanted to take another shower before bedtime came around.

I undressed and jumped into the shower. I heard Dan come in, or at least I thought I had. I opened the shower door and walked into the bedroom. There stood Ron, totally naked? Confused, I tried to smile, "ah hello Ron, what can I do for you," I ask.

Ron smiled, "it isn't what you can do for me Raye, It's what I can do for you...Happy Birthday Raye, I'm your birthday present from your loving husband."

With that, he picked me up, and carried me to the bed and laid me down gently. I was totally surprised. With everything that was going on, I had totally forgotten that tomorrow was my birthday!

I was tired, but not too tired for Ron...I looked at Ron and smiled, "well, happy birthday to me!" I laughed, as Ron lowered his face into my pussy. He immediately located my clit, umm his tongue was wonderful. He could do that to me for hours. He stroked my clit, time after time, I found his rhythm to be very relaxing, almost trance inducing. Slow and softly he continued to taste and lick me, it was all a wonderful surprise.

Rubbing my thighs, he was slow and methodical going about his task, I think he really was enjoying it, I know I was for sure. After a minute or two, I felt his right hand slide between my cheeks, oh my you naughty boy, I thought to myself, Dan must have tipped him off about my anal pleasures.

Slowly he slid his index finger into my rectum, mmmm I love that! As he did, he started to lick me firmer and faster, "Oh my god Ron, that's wonderful, perfect," as his tongue tickled my clit one final time. My entire body went into convulsions, I grabbed his hair, and pulled his face deeper and firmer into my pussy. As I came, my body lunged forward again and again, it was wonderful. Again and again, my hips thrust until I was totally out of breath. Finally, he lifted his head and smiled at me.

Then he got up on his knees, his dick was huge, fully engorged. I lifted my legs, and braced for what was about to happen. Very gently though, he slid his mammoth cock deep into my moist pussy, god his cock was large and hot! He filled my entire pussy. He grabbed my ankles, and starting out slowly then he went faster and faster, his groin was slapping against my thighs.

He found a nice smooth rhythm, it all felt wonderful. I tried to make it last, feeling as good as it did, but I could only hold out for so long, his huge cock was rubbing my clitoris again and again with each and every stroke. I moaned then squealed with delight, as I climaxed. I thrust my hips out to meet his groin, and using my inner muscles, I squeezed his cock as tight as I possibly could. Ron climaxed shortly after I had, with a big sigh, and his cock throbbed again and again.

Panting, almost gasping for breath, we both collapsed into a heap. God that was fantastic. As we both lay there, Ron on top of me, he spoke, "God Raye, that was the best, well the best I've ever had!" He raised his head, and started to suck on my nipples. It was pretty good, even if I said so myself. It was better than good, damn, it was totally awesome!

He eased himself out, and laid down beside me. Still fondling my breast, he started to rub my belly. Wow, I guess Dan had told him everything about me and what I liked. What a wonderful surprise this has been. I never ever expected this, it was a very thoughtful and pleasant surprise. I started to drift off to sleep, it's been a glorious evening, tomorrow will be another day...

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers
12